The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gorilla Grogg

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Grogg   2014-09-03, 8:26 pm

All right. If anything else is added then it'll have to be run by me. Otherwise, have fun. Approved.

Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Grogg   2014-09-09, 6:46 pm

My fault. A few things I've missed, but may be due to you taking out the restrictions part.

I forgot something, how strong is he? It says super strength but that literally be anything from 'stronger then a normal human slightly' to 'Lift dump trucks with one hand'. I also need something for his durability; it doesn't have to be uber specific about it. But I assume when you say earth, you mean our modern earth since MVP earth is way higher on the power scale then real world earth. That being the case he could he say, shrug off modern tank rounds but maybe not a nuke? Basically just a benchmark.

Mind control is fine I'll trust you on it. What's the limit to the mind tranference thing? It sounds like mind control of sorts, just its mechanics are different but I could be wrong.

Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Grogg   2014-09-09, 11:23 pm

When I meant was basically above what a normal human could do, but essentially the bare minum to be considered as such.

It is still earth, but there's something to consider. This is a earth that deals with city busting demons from the Abyss as tall as skycrappers. This is a earth where a single ancient dragon could lay waste to our world even if we threw literally everything we had at it while MVP Earth armed forces could handle it. Nexus City is basically the epic center of realm travel as easily as we go to planes; there's quite a power difference.

If MVP Earth was the same power level as ours, they would basically be at the mercy of other realms without crying to Halaza/Alus/other allies for help. Or just be dead. They aren't the strongest realm out there, true, but they aren't weak either like in many works. At least in terms of armies. Invidual wise, you have some of the most powerful beings within Meus Carcus living there which can be counted on one to two hands. They had to adapt balance of power of things; there's actually not as many races on earth as one would think outside the native ones.

Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Grogg   2014-09-10, 5:22 pm

Power has nothing to do with the realms because each one is different from the last, its just where they come from. There Prime merely means its directly connect to Meus Carcus as in a main realm. Off world is stuff for about..everything else that may not be connected if someone felt like playing something somewhere else. Elsewhere? Everything else.

Alus is a power house but that section includes the various planets; all which have various levels of development. Some are really advanced, some have no allies and are stuck playing with rocks and sticks tech wise. Same deal with realms. Nexus is apart of earth actually, same with Vanguard/Eden.

Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Grogg   2014-09-10, 6:39 pm

A bit confused on what you're referring to, I never said power didn't mean anything. All I was saying basically when talking about Meus Carcus earth is a lot stronger then ours, even taking the mundane stuff to account. You can't talk about MVP earth without including them since they're a complete package. It only reason it resembles ours on a superfical level and the fact its easier to use some of the stuff we have as a base then making things entirely original which is way too much work as is.

Anyway its not really worth arguing about just was trying to explain what I meant.

Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Grogg   2014-09-11, 11:01 am

Hobouken wrote:
Too bad if anyone is arguing it's you, since I didn't think either of us were even beginning to argue. I don't remember arguing. Maybe I have the definition wrong or something.

Argue: exchange or express diverging or opposite views, typically in a heated or angry way.

Tone.

That's what its about. Someone could be livid but if they don't express it right you could think they were calm and so on. I can't see your face or body language and visa versa so that's literally all we have to go one types things to get a meaning. For example now that sounded rude and condescending, but I don't think that was your intention. There wasn't a need to bring out the definition of what the word means, English language is constantly changing as is and its not always used in that context of two people screaming their heads off.

Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Grogg   2014-09-11, 3:54 pm

Yes, you had a hard run apparently but that's no reason to take that to a new place especially when no one has done anything to warrant it. In that case it becomes more or less a self fulling prophecy that and its counter productive. So if you can't do that, then this may not be the site for you. I know you wouldn't like it if the shoe was on the other foot. No one does

One last thing, what are the limits/restrictions to mind transference? As it stands now it doesn't say what can resist it, how long it takes etc. So the only way to block it is you use the stat sytem and have points in Soul basically. Or some odd defense against those type of attacks specifically.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Grogg   

Back to top Go down

Gorilla Grogg
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1