The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Year Hope Died

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   2018-04-07, 4:54 pm

Yumemi looked down at Karin, then sighed softly as she stood, gently setting Karin down. "Karin, why don't you go down to eat." She turned to Bulma, smiling slightly. "I'd like to get started now, if that is okay, Ms. Briefs."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   2018-04-10, 12:09 am

"Sure thing. It's probably better then waiting, anyway. Let's get Karin situated first." Bulma had an idea of where to take them as her mother was currently busy but of course Yumemi never turned down a chance to look after the young Karin when she got the chance.

They were lead to another room with a few people, May was around looking after a young Dysis and Jessica were drawing something together; the two had hit it off since they met and had been more or less stuck at the hip. Reizo was there, but no Cassie or Kurie. He seemed slightly tired though for some reason.

"Heya guys. Just wanted to drop off Karin before me and Yumemi did something."
Bulma greeted, addressing May first. "Is that all right? Don't want to just assume if-"

May smiled shaking her head. "Of course not at all. We aren't doing anything, she can always spend time with Jessica and Dysis since they're the closes to her age."

"Good." Bulma was happy to hear that, before grinning at Reizo. "And how have you been young man? Your partner in crime isn't with you?"

Reizo shook his head. "I'm fine, I guess. Just tired from training. Kurie is doing some solo stuff with Cassie but they'll be here soon."

Upon pulling himself away from what he was working on, Dysis was of course excited to see Yumemi as they made a bee line over. Showing a drawing he and Jessica had been working on. "Yumemi! Look what we made!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   2018-07-30, 5:03 pm

Karin moved over to sit down after hugging Yumemi. Yumemi herself knelt down to look at the drawing, looking it over carefully. "Hm, what is this?"

(Sorry it's so short)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Year Hope Died   

Back to top Go down

The Year Hope Died
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14