The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-25, 1:10 am

Katherine shook her head, smiling softly. "The last place I went to when I was five was the park... I'd like to go there again, but if we can, going somewhere else after would be nice..." The guard just sighed a bit. At least at a park, it would be relatively easy to keep an eye on them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-25, 1:33 am

"Yosh! Sounds like a plan!" Making a point of pulling her hood up to avoid catching her fans' attention, Momo stepped off of the estates grounds and turned confidently in the (probable) direction of the park.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-25, 1:43 am

Katherine was simply swept up in Momo's energy, happily following... partly because she of course had no idea where she was going, and she did have to adjust to practically a whole new world forming in the field of her 'senses'. The guard just... followed along silently for the most part. When he noticed a poster of Momo, however, he let out another sigh. That was going to be an issue, wasn't it?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-25, 2:37 am

"So was there anywhere in particular that you wanted to go when we visited the park?" Momo queried as the walked, cradling the back of her head with her hands and walking in a cheerful, laid-back manner, "I mean, it's alright if you can't think of anything - but it's always wise to plan ahead."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-25, 2:43 am

Katherine seemed to think about it, and smiled, though it was somewhat sad. "The swings... that's the last p-place I remember being the last time... the last time I think I ever had a friend... until now, thanks to you!" She perked up at that, smiling more brightly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-25, 2:47 am

"That's definitely doable," Momo assured, still smiling, "nowhere else?" The group rounded  corner, passing six posters of Momo posing in her idol attire, all side by side. Noticing them out of the corner of her eye, Momo surreptitiously pulled her hood down more.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-25, 2:54 am

Katherine seemed to think about it. "I think... I remember a large hill... I remember g-going up an incline and then rolling down..."

"You could get hurt rolling down a hill..." The man deigned to speak up again, considering if Katherine got so much as a scratch...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-25, 3:33 am

"She could get hurt just walking down the street," Momo responded blithely, "I've tripped over my own feet enough times, anyway." As they rounded the corner, a truck drove by, dragging a large blast of air in its wake. Before she could react, Momo's hood was knocked back. Hastily, Momo pulled it back up... but the damage was done - a pedestrian on the other side of the street was in the middle of getting his girlfriend's attention and from there... 'Crap.'

"...we need to run." Momo warned, eyes tracking the rapidly growing crowd. Where did they all even come from? The crossing light turned green, the pedestrians charged across the street, and Momo took Katherine's hand before taking off as fast as she could without knocking Katherine over. "Why does this happen every time!" She cried.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-25, 3:43 am

Things changed very, very quickly for Katherine, for no discernible reason at first. Why was Momo panicking? "...You have got to be fucking kidding me." The comment from the man also caught Katherine off guard. She was familiar with his voice, though didn't know his name, and was under the impression he didn't curse often. And then she sensed the crowd charging toward them. Recalling Momo's reason for climbing the estate wall...

"...Oh my..." And suddenly she was being practically dragged along by Momo. It took her a moment to regain her footing well enough that she could start running under her own power, keeping up with Momo as best as she could. Her experience with riding horses since she was young gifted Katherine with a strong pair of legs at least, even if her stamina was... lacking. She could run fairly fast, so long as it wasn't for very long. "Um... w-where are we... g-gonna go?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-25, 10:53 pm

"Short answer, anywhere else!" Momo responded quickly, making a hard right and going through an alley to avoid being cut off by another mob of people that had... somehow... found out about her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-25, 11:18 pm

Katherine just nodded, as if that answered everything. Then she noted heavy footsteps next to them both; that man was keeping pace with them. "Oi, Momo was it? Is this a regular occurrence? Getting chased by a mob of insane fans, that is?" He sounded rather perturbed...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-26, 2:31 am

"Wrote a song about it," Momo responded, focused mostly on plotting their escape route, "still won't stop."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-26, 2:36 am

The man just shook his head at that. "Why am I not surprised...."

"A-ah... M-Momo-san... sorry, but... I'm g-getting... kind of tired..." She was trying so hard to keep going, but her stamina was just about run out at this point, and she was breathing rather hard.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-26, 2:44 am

"Ah... this is bad," Momo fretted, "Guard-san, can you carry her?" The group made another turn.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-26, 2:50 am

"Guard-san, for the love of... it's Toushi, alright?" And with that, he suddenly scooped Katherine up into a princess carry, something he let out an involuntary snort of laughter about, and didn't falter in his run at all. "Alright kid, either quickly find a way out of this, or I'm ditching you and taking her out of here."

"...I'll bite you..." Toushi blinked, and looked at Katherine's now blushing but determined face.

"...You'll... bite me."

"Yes, don't think I won't, I am not leaving Momo-san, and that's final!" Toushi was, understandably, quite shocked by Katherine's sudden vehemence about this.

"Uh... alright..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-26, 3:09 am

"If we're fast enough," another turn, "there's a group of alleys nearby" and another, "that should let use lose them."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-26, 3:15 am

Toushi sighed and nodded, as he adjusted his hold on Katherine so she wasn't being jostled around as much. "Well then lead the way kid. Apparently I have no choice but to follow your lead. Something tells me if she bit me, I'd be the one getting chewed out about it."

"I wouldn't chew..."

"...That's not.... hn, nevermind..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-26, 4:10 am

Acknowledging him, Momo took another right, leading them into a large nest of interconnecting alleyways. It was a cluster of residential buildings which - fortunately - were mostly unoccupied. After making many twists and turns, Momo at last collapsed on a set of stairs leading up into one of the apartment complexes. "Ahh..." She exhaled, at once relieved and frustrated, "seriously... can I go out... even once... without that happening?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-26, 4:23 am

"Considering you have to ask yourself that question? Safe to say that no, you probably can't." Toushi set Katherine back down on her feet, raising a brow as she immediately moved over toward Momo and sitting next to her, taking her hand. For a girl that supposedly was frail and unable to get around on her own, the girl had some impressive spacial awareness to be able to so smoothly do that despite her blindness... strange.

"A-are you okay, Momo-san?" Watching a blind girl fuss over a girl that clearly could take care of herself just fine was fairly amusing, he had to admit, but he had other things to think about.

"Hm. I'm going to check and see if the coast is clear...and divert attention if anyone is coming this way. Just... don't go anywhere, alright? And I think this goes without saying... Lady Hale never hears about this... ever." With that, he carefully moved around the corner, trying to quietly get a feel for their situation as he left.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-26, 4:36 am

"I'm fine, I'm fine," Momo assured, giving Toushi a thumbs up to signal her assent while she warded off Katherine's concern.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-26, 4:39 am

Katherine didn't seem convinced, but chose to leave it be. The only way she could explain her continued concern would be to explain the panic she'd sensed from Momo earlier, and doing that... well, Katherine didn't wish to scare Momo away. "...N-now I know how you could climb the estate wall... running from fans is a g-good workout..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-26, 4:54 am

"Ha... yeah." Momo agreed, leaning her head to one side and stretching her neck.

"Hey, are you Kisaragi Momo?" A sudden voice caused Momo to blanch. The speaker was a young woman in a purple hoodie, sitting against the wall opposite from them. Beneath her hood, a pair of red eyes gleamed ominously.

(Credit to 'MikanWool' for the art.)

'Where did she come from...?' Momo wondered, certain that she couldn't have possibly arrived that fast. Normally, she would try and deny it but... it was pointless anyway, and Katherine had just named her as well. "Ah... that's right." Momo acknowledged, somewhat reluctantly. "Would you... be a fan then...?" She asked nervously.

But the stranger seemingly wasn't paying attention, as she'd pulled out her mobile and was now talking to someone over it, "Yeah. You were right. I'm talking to her now."

Last edited by Aeir / Number III on 2015-07-26, 4:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-26, 4:59 am

Katherine had jumped a bit in surprise just a brief moment before the voice spoke up, as someone seemed to simply pop up in her field of 'vision'. She was rather confused, and simply held on to Momo's hand. Hearing the new woman's words, she blinked. "Um, excuse me, Stranger-san? Where did you c-come from? And who are you talking to? ...Oh, Momo-san, d-does she have a phone? That must be it..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-26, 5:11 am

"Ah, sorry, I was on my phone - yeah." The stranger said, nonchalantly standing up and dusting off her pants, "that idiot was being noisy, so I had to talk to him. Anyway..." She held out her hand, "My name's Kido. I'm like you."

Momo blinked, then blinked again as a faint suspicion entered her being... but there was no way, right? "Eh... eheh. Like me... how? Or... are you blind, like Katherine, maybe?"

Kido's head tilted peculiarly, just slightly to one side. It caused her bangs to shift and completely exposed one of her eyes... which had a vibrant red iris and faintly slit pupil, "No. I mean that I have a power like yours, of course."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   2015-07-26, 5:14 am

Here, Katherine blinked slowly, and turned her head toward Momo with a curious expression. "Power? What does Kido-san mean?" Katherine felt something... strange, coming from Kido. And now that she thought about it, she'd felt it from Momo at times too... it was faint, and she could barely sense it, but there was definitely something...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]   

Back to top Go down

Today's Tomorrow [Private, Invite Eligible]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next