The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Dark Inside Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me   2017-06-13, 2:18 pm

Okita mumbled a bit, looking at the floor with a heavy blush, and Yasu wasn't faring much better. She at least had some experience with men. "Uh, I guess..." A pause. "Sei, a thought occurred to me. Regardless of myself and Okita's reaction to you without a shirt on... are you going to have a problem with myself and Okita being around all the time, and possibly seeing us in, uh... less clothing than normal? Not that we'd do it on purpose but... it's possible."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me   2017-06-13, 9:07 pm

Sei thought about it a moment. "When I offered my place, I had taken that into account as a possibility. I've taken biology and I have a... promiscuous sister. I have a good idea as to what to expect." Sei pulled out a set of clothes and started towards the bathroom. As he turned his eyes locked on Kyoko. He dropped his clothes. 

Kyoko smiled "Surprise!" She called and jumped into him giving him a big hug. "Kyoko, what are you doing here?" She let Sei go and stepped back. She had a hurt look in her eyes. "I thought, you would be happy about it." She started to pout. Sei shook his head "Let me get dressed and we'll talk about it." He then went into the bathroom and dressed. He hoped the girls would be open to the idea. That would make things hopefully a little easier. Though he should have made his double a little less... eccentric. 

Stepping out he looked at the girls. "Okay, we need to talk. This is a very small apartment." He sat down on the couch. "Shisuta, I know you're my sister and all however I don't think there's enough room. I already gave my room to Okita and Yasu, so unless they're willing share with her." He looked to Kyoko. "I leave it to you guys to talk about." He stood and moved towards the kitchen. "I'm gonna make some tea."

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me   2017-06-13, 9:26 pm

Yasu and Okita both seemed a little confused by the conversation, glancing at each other. Surprisingly or not, it was Okita who spoke up. "Um... I don't... really have an issue with sharing, I guess. Besides, you're Sei's sister..."

"Can we even all fit in there?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me   2017-06-16, 6:10 pm

Sei sat down, "Yeah i'm sure you all could fit as long as no one else decides to move in." He looked right at Kyoko. Then he pointed to Yasu and Okita. "They were invited. So they get the beds." Kyoko nodded. "I'll sleep in the corner." She pouted. Sei walked to a closet and pulled out a sleeping bag and tossed it to Kyoko. "Not the corner. Just the floor. I'm gonna look for a bigger place." He really hope playing the long game would pay off. Though being in close quarters with two very pretty girls would be interesting.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me   2017-06-16, 6:22 pm

Yasu frowned a bit at that. "You don't need to do that... like you said, this is just until me and Okita can afford to get an apartment, you don't need to worry about getting a bigger place because of us..."

Okita nodded slightly, but seemed just a bit less adamant about it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me   2017-06-20, 10:24 pm

Sei smiled slightly. "It's not just about that. I'm gonna need to find a bigger place anyway." He nods towards Kyoko. "When she sets her mind to something she really sets her mind to something. She really sets her mind to something. So she's gonna be living with me for a while." He leaned forward "Besides, having more people in the house would mean less I have to pay for bills. So why not find a place big enough for the 4 of us?" He thought it sounded logical.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me   2017-06-20, 11:25 pm

Yasu seemed startled by that. "You mean... like making this a more long term arrangement?"

"...Are... are you sure, Sei?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me   2017-06-25, 2:48 pm

Sei nodded his head. "Yes, well... maybe. That's up to you guys." He leaned back lacing his fingers. "The option is out there. There's plenty of time to mull things over. I have to find some possible locations and all that jazz." He looked at his watch. "I'm gonna go to the market and get something for dinner tonight. I'm thinking okonomiyaki. What about you guys? Any suggestions ?" 

Kyoko thought for a moment. "Bacon Cheese burgers and french fries!"

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me   2017-06-25, 5:19 pm

Yasu grimaced a bit at that. "I... admittedly am used to a personal chef back at home, which is something I'm going to need to break myself of. So... I'm fine with whatever. Okita?"

Okita shifted a bit. "Okonomiyaki is good..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me   

Back to top Go down

The Dark Inside Me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12