The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where Fairies Tread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-04-30, 1:00 am

Layla just smiled. "Tired, but good. Lucy here seems to be a pretty quiet baby. I heard they tend to cry a lot." She chuckled softly, then looked up at Samantha. "Would you like to hold her, Samantha?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-02, 11:21 am

"I'd love too.."

Samantha gently picked up Lucy as if the slightest touch would break them, which in a way was true even when dealing with normal human fully adults. She had to learn very early on how to properly control her strength not to hurt anyone.

The older woman didn't say anything, just warmly watched as she cradled them.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-02, 11:29 am

Layla just watched with a smile, while Lucy slowly woke up from being moved. She looked up at Samantha with wide eyes, and then smiling a bit and giggling. "Well that's a bit disconcerting. She seems happy to see you and me, but she just stayed silent when she saw her father. Then again, he always looks so serious..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-03, 5:49 pm

Samantha had wondered not for the first time if she had done the right thing by killing the kidnapper a month back instead of attempting to knock him out again. Seeing Layla alive and healthy along with a happy smiling Lucy settled that question for her.

"Welcome to the world Lucy. Me and you are going to be good friends."
Samantha smiled back down at her before glancing at their mother. "A bit odd. I'm sure its nothing." She didn't know what else to add to that but maybe Lucy picked up on something.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-03, 5:53 pm

Layla just smiled, watching the two for a moment. "Samantha? I have a favor to ask of you. Two, really. I spoke to Jude about it, and after a bit of resistance, he agreed it was a good idea."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-03, 6:21 pm

Samantha was still playing with Lucy as she answered their question. "Go ahead, I'm listening." She was rather curious more then anything else.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-03, 6:29 pm

Layla cleared her throat a bit before responding. "We would like it if you would agree to be named as Lucy's Godmother, for one."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-03, 9:10 pm

Samantha was floored by this; she hadn't expected that but it made her very happy. "I..would be honored but I'm surprised since we've only known each other for a few months. What made you decide on that?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-03, 9:16 pm

Layla shook her head, smiling. "The time we've known each other is immaterial. It's the kind of person you are, and what you have done in that time. And what we've learned of you makes it clear, that you are the only person we know, that we feel we could trust to look after Lucy if we ever became unable to do so. That said... the other favor may sound like it contradicts that, but I don't feel it does."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-03, 9:31 pm

"Go ahead." Samantha didn't trust herself to speak after that, so she was just going to listen to what her friend had to say.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-03, 9:52 pm

Layla hesitated a moment. "We want you to leave. And not because we don't want you around. Samantha, I've taught you what I can about our world, but the rest that you need to learn, you can only really learn by going out there and experiencing it. Travel, see our world, maybe even join a guild. More active mages could teach you so much more, and the missions they take on could help you branch out and learn even more, as well as support yourself. Come back and visit from time to time, please, but if you ever want to have any hope of finding a way home to your world, you can't stay here."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-03, 11:35 pm

Samantha was silent to that, she really couldn't deny any of what Layla just said but she had been getting so used to this place it had become a second home. "You're..not wrong. I suppose I have gotten too comfortable here. It could help me find my way home, and if nothing else then at least I'll learn more on the outside."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-03, 11:39 pm

Layla nodded again. "Yes... again, I don't want you to leave, but... keeping you here would be wrong. You have your own life to live. So, so long as you promise to visit, I'll be happy. And so shall Lucy, I'm sure."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-04, 1:26 am

Samantha mulled over her own thoughts a bit more, looking down at Lucy again before making eye contact with Layla. "Do you have any suggestions of what town or guilds I should start with?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-04, 1:48 am

Layla smiled. "I'll get you a map, and mark the towns of note. As for guilds, there's a list of them to look into, really. There is the new guild Blue Pegasus, there is Lamia Scale and Sabertooth, Quatro Cerberus, Mermaid Heel is an all-female guild as I have heard, etc. I'll provide a list, as I said. There are currently... about eighteen Legal Guilds in Fiore. I'll list them all, along with the known Dark Guilds, so you know which to avoid. I'll include their guild marks, so you can identify them. Keep in mind, I don't know all of them." She paused.

"The most powerful Legal Guild in Fiore right now would be Phantom Lord, in the city of Magnolia. Magnolia has three guilds, actually. Phantom Lord, Twilight Ogre, and Fairy Tail. Twilight Ogre is quite small, and seem to be a bit of trouble makers. Same with Fairy Tail. Phantom Lord... their guild master seems... odd, to me. But he's one of the 'Ten Wizard Saints', as is the master of Fairy Tail, so what do I know?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-04, 10:29 pm

"What are the Ten Wizard Saints? Are they leaders of this world?"
Samantha knew as much as she learned from her friend here, she was still painfully ignorant of this world.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-04, 10:52 pm

Layla shook her head a bit. "I can't believe this never came up. The Ten Wizard Saints are the ten most powerful mages on the continent of Ishgar. The title is appointed by a Chairman of the Magic Council. They are not all the same strength, but they are all so powerful that they each could likely take on an army with relative ease. The four strongest of them, are so much more powerful than the others, that they are known as the 'Four Gods of Ishgar'."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-05, 9:50 pm

"Who are these Four Gods then?" I
t seemed like important thing to know about obviously so she was listening intently to her friend.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-05, 10:20 pm

Layla paused, thinking. "Well, I don't know much, but I'll tell you what I can. Ranked 4th is Warrod Sequen. As I recall, he was stated to use some sort of nature manipulation magic, and I believe he was one of the founding members of Fairy Tail. Which also means he is quite old, as that was about eighty years ago, or so they say. Ranked 3rd is a man known as Wolfheim. He uses 'Beast Transformation' magic to turn into a massive bestial creature, and he apparently has a temper. 2nd is Draculos Hyberion. I know nothing about him except that he uses something called 'Vampire Magic. As for the 1st... I know nothing about him, honestly. Just that he's known as the strongest mage on the continent, and that his personality is 'a disappointment' for some reason."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-08, 9:28 pm

Samantha decided she'd do some research for it later, but for now she was going to focus on the things that were important She smiled back at Lucy. "You're going to do great things one day Lucy, I can feel it.."

Three years were something that go by in an instant, espeically if you had other things to occupy your time with. For the most part, Samantha spent her time traveling from place to place and exploring the world around her. So far she hadn't found any leads of her way home, but at this point she was considering Earthland her new home. All the friends and people she had met here were something she didn't think she would be able to leave behind.

Not only that but things were..lighter here. It had its problems of course but the people and everything else had a different feel from back at home.

The only thing that had notably changed besides Lucy getting older, is her joining the guild of Fairy Tail. At first it was more about finding a way home, but over time it had become another family of sorts besides Lucy and Layla of course. Speaking of which, she was going to visit Lucy today so she could dot on them a bit.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-09, 1:31 am

By this time, the Heartfilia home and business had expanded greatly. The Heartfilia Konzern, as it was now known, was a thriving, highly successful business. In three short years, the Heartfilia family had become an extremely wealthy family. When Samantha arrived, she was greeted by the butler, who gave her a friendly smile. "Ah, Ms. Kronos, a pleasure to see you again. I assume you are here to visit Lady Heartfilia and the Little Miss?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-09, 1:37 am

"I am, thank you. How are you doing today?" Samantha greeted politely. Even after this time she was still impressed by how quickly things had turned around for Layla and her family. Spending time with the two made her day and Lucy had herself wrapped around her tiny fingers for sure.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-09, 1:47 am

The butler smiled warmly, ushering Samantha in. "I am doing quite well. Please, follow me. Lady Heartfilia and the Little Miss are in her room for story time."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-09, 1:51 am

"Story time? Lucy has always been drawn to that."
Lucy had some interest in reading and if she could help it she'd encourage it along with her mother. Reading was something good Lucy could take with her for all her life.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-09, 1:56 am

The man nodded. "Lady Heartfilia is hoping that the Little Miss will pursue a writing career one day. It is something she herself took interest in, but she says she never could manage the proper creative 'flair'."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   

Back to top Go down

Where Fairies Tread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next