The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where Fairies Tread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-09, 2:00 am

"Layla has the talent, she just is too hard on herself. I've seen enough of her writing that she could do it, its just she switched from hot to cold quickly. I think if she wrote short stories she would be fine but longer novels probably aren't her thing, at least for now."
Layla was mostly happy though so as long as that was okay, Samantha was all right. She still felt Lucy in the end would do great things; she just didn't know what they were.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-10, 2:07 am

The man nodded again, and led the way to Lucy's bedroom. Once there, Samantha would find Layla sitting up on the bed, reading a book aloud to Lucy, who seemed riveted.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-10, 2:20 am

Samantha grinned at the display as she came over. "Afternoon you two." When Layla couldn't read to Lucy, she herself did when she could. She was Lucy's god parent and she tried to do her best to act the part when she was around. Another perk was although she couldn't have biological children this was just as good. Lucy was absolutely priceless to her.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-10, 2:36 am

Layla looked up at her and smiled, while Lucy immediately put her arms up toward Samantha, reaching for her in order to be picked up. "Sammy! Sammy!" Layla chuckled softly, helping Lucy up so Samantha could take her.

"It's lovely to see you, Samantha. How have you been? It's been what... three or four months now since you last visited? Learn anything new?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-10, 2:47 am

Samantha picked up Lucy, smiling warmly at them. "Good to see you too sunshine. Have you been good?" She turned to her friend. "No. But..honestly at this point I more or less accepted it. This is my home now. I met so many wonderful people here and like this place I wouldn't be able to leave now even if there was a way. Other then that I've been fine."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-10, 2:54 am

Layla was surprised to hear that, but after a moment, and watching Lucy hugging Samantha, she just nodded and smiled. "I'm happy to hear that. I wanted you to be able to get home, but the idea of you actually leaving was... unpleasant. I'm really glad to hear that you'd prefer to stay.... do you know what you'd like to do then? You could join a guild, find a job, any number of things really."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-10, 4:45 pm

Samantha kept Lucy close, making sure she was comfortable as she addressed Layla. She actually grinned at the later portion. "Funny you bring that up. I actually ended up joining a guild not too long ago during my vanishing spell. Fairy Tail is the name, you brought it up to me a long time ago. The people there are really nice; I should introduce you and Lucy some time, I think you would like that."

She looked down at Lucy. "What about you sunshine? Would you like seeing more mages one day?"

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2017-05-11, 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-10, 4:57 pm

Lucy responded by patting Samantha's face and giggling. "Love magic!" Layla chuckled softly.

"Of course she loves magic. I can do a bit of it, and occasionally my spirits show up. Even though I don't have their keys with me, I still have a contract with them, so they drop by from time to time. Lucy absolutely loves Aquarius, though... well, Aquarius doesn't seem overly fond of her... probably because Lucy tends to... annoy her." She shook her head.

"So... Fairy Tail? What's it like? All I really know is what I hear sometimes. I know their guild master, Makarov Dreyar, is one of the Ten Wizard Saints, and that apparently some young man named Gildarts Clive is part of the guild, though rarely there."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-11, 1:35 am

Samantha hummed a bit. "Hm. I do enjoy it, but its hard to describe without you being there. The guild master is a nice man. Gildart, one of the guild members is nice, actually reminds me of someone I met before back at home but I don't see them much. The only person who is a bit of a problem is Ivan, one of the other guild members."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-11, 2:15 am

Layla 'hmm'd' softly. "How so? I got the impression that everyone in Fairy Tail was rather... well, friendly."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-11, 8:08 pm

Samantha sighed a bit. "Bluntly speaking, he's unstable. He's the son of the Guild Master so I suspect that's why he's in but at this rate it won't be long before they're kicked out. He tried to talk to them of course but its on deaf ears."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-11, 8:10 pm

Layla sighed a bit. "That's unfortunate to hear, hopefully it works out. How long have you been in the guild then? Do you need any funds for an apartment or anything?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-11, 9:24 pm

Samantha shook her head. "No, I'm doing fine. I'm actually living in an apartment. It's not the most fancy of things but it gets by. I'll have you two visit my new home one of these days."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-11, 9:37 pm

Layla grinned. "That would be lovely, once I can convince Jude. He's still rather... protective. I've rarely been to Magnolia, but it's such a beautiful city. Especially Kardia Cathedral." She paused, then smiled widely. "It seems Lucy has fallen asleep, Samantha."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-11, 10:42 pm

Samantha went to gently tuck Lucy in, making sure she was comfortable before turning back to her friend. "She's usually so full of energy, but I guess she just crashed out from all she did earlier."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-11, 10:51 pm

"She's been pretty active today, yes. She also seems to have a good bit of Magical Power, for a three year old, anyway. She'll likely be rather impressive when she's older, if she decides she wants to be a mage." Layla looked Lucy over a bit, smiling, before glancing at Samantha. "She really likes you a lot, you know. She often would ask when you were next going to visit. Now that I know you are in Fairy Tail, we can keep an eye out for news articles about them to see how you are doing. I'm sure she'd like that."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-11, 11:42 pm

"I'm glad. I see Lucy as my own daughter too. Whatever path she ends up taking, I'm sure she'll do great things regardless.." Samantha trailed off, seemingly mulling over something. "You know, I was actually asked to model for some pictures of that magazine..Sorecer Magazine I believe. I haven't decided but I thought about it."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-11, 11:53 pm

Layla blinked in surprise, before grinning. "Oh really? I'd like to hear more. What kind of pictures, and what are your thoughts?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-12, 2:13 am

"Just a few normal pictures, some swimsuit ones too. You know, I was really shy and self concious about my looks when I was younger so I wouldn't have even considered it until I got older. I think on some level a reason I consider it is maybe young girls seeing me up there and hearing my own insecurities may help in some way too.."
She shrugged. "It's just an thought anyway."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-12, 9:00 pm

Layla hummed softly, seeming to think about that. "Then... I think you should do it. That would be a nice inspiration for young girls. Plus, it's actually a big honor from what I know. Yes, they ask you in large part because you are a beautiful woman, but it's also because you are an impressive Guild Mage. It will bring more work to Fairy Tail, so that helps them as well." She paused. "What exactly do you know about Sorcerer Magazine?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-12, 10:01 pm

"Honestly? Not too much. I mean, I knew of course it existed but I never paid as much attention to it." Samantha admitted to her friend.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-12, 10:18 pm

Layla nodded, and motioned for Samantha to follow her. She led her to the lounge, where some magazines were on the table, picking up the latest copy of Sorcerer Magazine, and handing it to Samantha. "Here, you can take a look, see if it feels alright to you. They mostly detail guilds, how they function, things like that. They publish every Wednesday. They also cover new magical items, popular conferences, and publish photos and interviews of popular Mages. Not just women, but men too. Even Makarov has been on the cover before. While they will do the 'fan service' pictures, they only take it as far as you are willing to." She grinned a bit.

"They actually approached me a few weeks back. I may not be a guild mage, or even active anymore, but I am still a mage and co-owner of the Heartfilia Konzern. They were interested in interviewing me and taking some pictures, which I was perfectly fine with, but Jude put his foot down, so they only did the interview. I don't have the issue to show you unfortunately, Lucy had a bit of an accident with a glass of milk a few days ago."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-13, 12:26 am

Samantha really did think Jude was a bit over protective to her liking but she didn't say much on it because it wasn't her marriage. All she could do was talk and offer advice when it was offered. "That's all right, things happen. What kind of pictures were they asking for?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-13, 12:32 am

Layla shrugged slightly. "Mostly just pictures of me in my nice dresses for the most part, but they were hoping for a few of me in a bathing suit, and maybe a few pictures of me holding Lucy. I was against those though, simply because I'd rather not have Lucy gaining any sort of notoriety before she's old enough to understand it and such."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-13, 1:15 am

Samantha nodded a bit to that, glancing at Lucy again before back at her friend. "I completely agree. Lucy should just be allowed to just be a child and enjoy her childhood. I do wish I could go into my other form more freely, I think Lucy would really enjoy that. A lot of children did back at home."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   

Back to top Go down

Where Fairies Tread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next