The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where Fairies Tread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-15, 9:21 pm

Adell perked up that, he was excited about the idea of someone his age joining the guild he could hang around with. "Oh, that's cool. I think its fine but not sure if the Guild Master is in right now."

"Afternoon little one."
Samantha came from behind, hearing a little bit due to her hearing. "I overheard you a bit and we're always accepting new members. I'll get the Guild Master for you so you can talk to them. My name is Samantha and this is my son Adell, may I have your name?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-15, 10:46 pm

The girl hesitated a bit. "Um... I'm Cana, Cana Alberona. It's nice to meet you both." She seemed a bit uncertain of herself, but determined either way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-15, 11:42 pm

Samantha gave her a small smile. "Nice to meet you. No need to be so shy Cana, you'll find everyone here is friendly. Excuse me, I'll grab the Guild Master."

As she left the two children alone, Adell focused back on his peer. "Do you live around here? I saw you a few times earlier."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-15, 11:50 pm

Cana seemed to be considering her answer for a moment. "I... no. I don't really... live anywhere anymore."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-16, 12:10 am

Adell wasn't sure what to say, it sounded like she didn't have a home. Though smart for his age he was still a kid and some things. "That's no fun. Maybe you can stay with me and mom if you can't stay here. We live really close to the guild, but Mr. Mr. Makarove is really nice so you should be okay. I'm a member of Fairy Tail too, but I can't do too much now so that's why I'm always training."

He rolled the sleeve of his shoulder. "See? I have one of these too. Its the Fairy Tail guild mark."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-16, 12:19 am

Cana cocked her head to the side a bit. "Oh... did that hurt?" It looked like a tattoo, and she'd heard those hurt, when she'd once asked her mother about this one man's strange 'markings'.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-16, 12:36 am

Adell smiled in response. "Nope! It feels strange when it first happens, but nothing bad. My mom has one too on her shoulder; you can get them anywhere."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-16, 12:42 am

Cana nodded a bit, while Samantha returned with Makarov. It was amusing to think that such a small man was one of the Ten Wizard Saints.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-16, 1:16 am

Samantha was the first to speak when they came to the two talking children. "Cana, this is Makarov, the Guild Master. Why not talk to them and ask why you want to join? He's a very nice man." Cana seemed rather shy from first impression but it could be she also just wasn't used to things around just yet, being new to them.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-16, 1:34 am

Cana looked up at Makarov, who gave her an appraising look. "Cana, eh? What brings a young girl like you to a rowdy guild like this?" Cana opened her mouth a bit, closed it, then took a deep breath.

"I... my mama died... and she said she wanted me to live with my papa when she did, but he didn't even know who I was... I don't have anywhere else to go, and this... looks like a nice place." She shifted uncomfortably, while Makarov seemed to be taking in what she said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-16, 2:00 am

Adell had things to say but bit his tongue, sensing this was an important moment but if they said no he was sure he and more could take care of them.

After her story, Samantha's eyes softened slightly. She had been told she was something of a bleeding heart but she couldn't help it when children were involved. "It is a nice place Cana. There are many wonderful people here, and I think coming here to find a place to belong is a good goal. Many people here are from all walks of life are here.."

She glanced at the older man. "What do you think?" She had a good idea already, but Cana needed to hear it.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-16, 11:14 pm

Makarov hummed slightly, rubbing his chin. "Well, I really see no reason to say no, do you?" He grinned widely. "Fairy Tail can be a home to everyone, for as long as they desire. Though there are rules to follow should you choose to leave. I'll tell you about those if you ever decide that Fairy Tail isn't for you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-18, 12:53 am

Samantha couldn't help but smile. "Welcome to the guild, Cana. I hope you find what you're looking for and if you need any help let me or anyone know."

On the side, Adell was excited. "This is going to be fun, I'm glad you'tr apart of the guild. I can show you around and everything."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-18, 1:06 am

Makarov ushered the two kids off, watching as Adell appointed himself as tour guide for Cana. "Only met the boy about a month ago, and already it's as if he's been here all his life. Real friendly kid." He glanced over at Samantha. "I'm glad you found him, Sammy. And not just because he's a good kid."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-19, 11:30 pm

Samantha couldn't help but agree. "He's very adaptable and had working, that'll help him go far ashe gets older. I can tell he's just happy to finally have someone around his age to hang out with. I want Adell and Lucy to meet, but they wouldn't be in constant contact due to distance."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-20, 12:17 am

Makarov nodded a bit. "The occasional visit is a good idea, but probably shouldn't let them get too attached until they are both older. Young kids usually can't handle being separated from friends and loved ones for long before it starts to really get to them."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-21, 12:07 pm

Samantha watched the two idly before addressing Makarov. "I agree. I think its hard enough for Lucy at times I can't spend as much time with her as I would want because of travel distance. Makes me wonder..is there any teleportation magic?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-21, 5:20 pm

Makarov nodded slightly. "There is, but it's not very common. There is no utility magic that functions the way true teleportation should. There is a style of magic that focuses entirely on teleportation, but as I said it it rare, and not something you can casually learn. In terms of transportation throughout Fiore, the most common and reliable is still the Magical Vehicles."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-22, 1:10 am

The Guild Master was one of the few people who knew about who she really was and her history, she could honestly count the number of people on hand. That number would probably extend as she spent more time here but that would remain to be seen.

"Which makes sense. Fiore has so much potential on that front and beyond, I'm really curious of what things will look like even fifty years from now, but I'm just living in the present." Samantha watched Adell and Cana a bit longer before going on. "Makarov? Do you know of anyone who can remove curses? Maybe something related to fertility?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-22, 9:53 am

Makarov raised a brow at that. "Hm... Porlyusica would be your best bet in general. If she can't remove the curse herself, she can at least identify the cause of it and possibly give an idea of who could." He paused for a moment. "Would you like to meet with her?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-23, 2:05 am

Samantha didn't want to get her hopes up too much and she was thankful for Adell and Lucy as her own children; it was just if she found someone maybe one day she'd want biological children with them of her own. Actually finding someone was another matter entirely, she couldn't claim she had much luck in that department but to be fair she hadn't actively looked for a while either.

"Yes, I'd like to give it a try if she'd see me. I have tried about everything else so seeing someone else couldn't hurt."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-23, 3:41 am

Makarov nodded a bit. "I can take you to see her tomorrow then. Just keep in mind, she can be a bit grumpy. Though, she says it's because she hates humans, so maybe you'll be fine."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-24, 5:32 pm

Samantha briefly shook her head. "I don't know much about them, though if they can sense things maybe they could pick out from the start that I'm not human. You mentioned she doesn't like humans; is she one herself?" Not that it mattered, disliking your own kind wasn't anything new.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-24, 7:14 pm

Makarov chuckled slightly. "Yes, she's human. She used to be a member of Fairy Tail, on a team with me and a few others, actually. They have all gone their own ways, but Porlyusica has stuck around in the forests outside Magnolia. She has come to hate humans for their violent ways, so lives the life of a hermit. She will still help us when we need it, however. She still cares."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-05-24, 10:26 pm

Emanulle was still home sick even though it had been at least a few months since his arrival in this rather strange, magical world. But the people were very kind to him and he had made some new friends so he didn't feel as distressed and out of place like he had since coming here.

Everyone thought his energy was 'magic' so he went with that when he practiced his energy techniques. They weren't much, really, just some basic balls of energy,a shield and a few misc things. Teleportation was out of his reach, even if it had been that technique that brought him here on accident in the mean time.

Currently, he was entertaining Kagura and a few other children a bit. Emanulle was learning how to form his energy to different shapes and do different things. He wasn't sure they would be practical in a real fight with most of them but a lot of them enjoyed it so he continued working on that skill.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   

Back to top Go down

Where Fairies Tread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next