The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where Fairies Tread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-08, 6:10 pm

Anna nodded slightly. "Yes, but it doesn't do that if you have all twelve keys. I never thought that anyone would try without them... she had to have known what would happen, so... why?" Anna seemed a bit lost. The idea that her descendant had basically killed herself to open the gate for her...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-09, 9:02 pm

For a moment Samantha mulled on things before deciding on something. "..There is a reason for that.." She decided to give a shorter abirdged version of what Layla had told her for her reason for doing what she was doing, she felt in this sense Anna had a right to know.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-09, 9:08 pm

Anna took a deep breath, pinching the bridge of her nose. "I never wanted my descendants to view it as such a burden..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-09, 9:39 pm

"Hm.."

Samantha's mind was partially elsewhere at the moment. "..I guess its all how you look at things.."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-09, 9:46 pm

Anna frowned slightly. "Well, it appears it can't wait. I intended to explain things once I had found the children, but if she's in such a condition... she deserves to know why she needed to open the gate, what the plan is.... is she awake? If not... I will tell you and you can pass the information on. She trusted you to be there, so I'll trust you as well."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-09, 9:50 pm

Samantha slowly nodded before motioning for Anna to follow her to another room, closing the door behind them and sitting down so she could listen. "She's asleep, so I'll tell her when she wakes up."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-09, 9:52 pm

Anna nodded a bit, sitting down as well. "First, I must ask; what do you know of Acnologia? I know he is still around, but I must assume he is not very active if humanity can be thriving as it is."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-09, 10:02 pm

"Not much, just that he was a former Dragon Slayer who turned into a dragon I have no idea what they're planning but I doubt they're just letting things to go out of the goodness if their hearts.." Samantha paused. "I'm a dragon myself, believe it or so if we met they definitely would come after me knowing their reputation."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-09, 10:14 pm

Anna's eyes widened a bit. "You... are a dragon? But how is that possible? Dragons cannot take human forms... the only ones that can, were originally humans in the first place, and became dragons due to Dragon Slayer magic..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-10, 1:17 am

Samantha shook her head. "It's a long story, but the short end of it is I'm not from this world. There are many, many worlds out there and I'm from one of them. I know its hard to believe, the only proof is my other form and the energy it gives off."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-10, 1:28 am

Anna seemed to hesitate, then nodded. "I'll take your word for it, considering where I came from... what do you know of Dragon Slayer magic?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-10, 1:35 am

"I can't say all that much as far as that magic style goes, but it has to do with those you brought forth right?"
Samantha asked.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-10, 1:46 am

Anna nodded firmly. "All five of those children are Dragon Slayers. I can't tell you everything, but they are integral to a plan to one day put an end to Acnologia. Each of them was raised and taught by a dragon, four hundred years ago. Those dragons each were brutalized by Acnologia; their bodies and souls are contained within the children.. One reason is so that the high levels of magic in this era can help these dragons heal. The other is so they can work to help the children adapt to the magic more easily, and prevent them from turning into dragons in the same way Acnologia did. I was to look after them all and keep them safe, but something went wrong, they've been scattered by the gate."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-10, 7:11 pm

"But if dragons were more numerous in that era, wouldn't they heal faster there?"
For the most part the plan made sense; it just hadn't gone as well as it could have for obvious reasons.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-10, 7:34 pm

Anna shook her head. "You don't understand. Aside from those five, Acnologia had basically slaughtered the entire race. It's possible that a few dragons still survived and are in hiding somewhere, but for the most part... the war between the dragons, those who wanted to coexist peacefully with humans and those that did not, was ended by Acnologia, single-handedly. Acnologia... his power is seemingly beyond comprehension. Even Igneel, the Fire Dragon King, was no match for Acnologia's power." She sighed heavily.

"Honestly... everything hinges on this plan. For the five dragon slayers to grow stronger, and once healed, for the five dragons that raised them to resurface. Together, five dragons and five slayers, should be enough to end Acnologia. Especially with help from other mages in this era... and unexpectedly, a sixth dragon, apparently. Of course, I have to find the children first...."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-11, 9:26 pm

Samantha was a bit uneasy about a being that could apparently wipe out a race of dragons just like that. "My world is very different from Earthland in a lot of ways even if we both have dragons, those dragons are obviously different then the ones I know. How strong are dragons in this world on average?"

But it didn't bode well either way unless the Dragon Slayers got many times more powerful then normal.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-11, 9:44 pm

Anna sighed softly. "It's... difficult to say. They are all but immune to all forms of magic but their own, which is why Dragon Slayer Magic became necessary. It's hard to judge how powerful they are when the only thing to truly measure them against is another dragon. The average dragon however... in terms of power, a single dragon could level the current capital city without even trying. Any guards or mages that tried to act against it would be like ants to it. And this is assuming it did not use it's Dragon's Roar. If it did... it could level mountains."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-11, 9:56 pm

That unsettled Samantha a great deal. If that was the average power, how were they going to beat a monster like Acnologia?

"...The dragons on my home aren't near that kind of power. It's possible for them to get that strong or stronger but its definitely not the average like it is here. I would be useless even against grunts, it seems."
Samantha sighed. "If my Ki sensing was more developed and I knew their signature I'd probably be able to find them but for now its just the normal way."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-11, 10:27 pm

Anna nodded slightly. "Well, that is a good reason for you to get stronger then, isn't it? As for the children... I have no way to show you their appearances at the moment, but I can tell you a bit about them. If you somehow encounter them, you can keep an eye on them for me. The first is Natsu Dragneel, the Fire Dragon Slayer, and adopted son of Igneel. He has pink hair, which should be telling enough, but he also has a long white scarf. I made it for him, out of Igneel's scales. Then there is Gajeel Redfox, the Iron Dragon Slayer, son of Metalicana. He has black hair, and iron piercings. Wendy Marvell is the Sky Dragon Slayer, daughter of Grandeeney. She has blue hair, and is the youngest of the five. Sting Eucliffe is the White Dragon Slayer, son of Weisslogia. He has blonde hair, but it's hard to give a more defining feature. Same for the last, Rogue Cheney. He's the Shadow Dragon Slayer, and son of Skiadrum." A pause.

"Also, if you do meet them... please, do not tell them of the plan. While I do want them to grow strong, I do not want them to have that burden hanging over their heads. As for the fact that the dragons are recovering inside their bodies, the dragons themselves do not want them to know. Igneel, Grandeeney, and Metalicana each decided they wanted to simply 'vanish'. I am not sure why, but I suppose it leaves their children with the idea that they can perhaps find them again one day. Weisslogia and Skiadrum, however... took a more extreme course, but it is not my place to judge..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-11, 11:04 pm

She put most of this away in her mental memory for later, one good perk of being a dragon was usually having a good memory recollection. It was by no means perfect but it was far better then what a normal person had, on average. "I won't say anything, if you think its for the best. But do what do you mean by extreme?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-11, 11:29 pm

"Weisslogia and Skiadrum decided to give Sting and Rogue a bit of a power boost... when bathed in the blood of a dragon, a Dragon Slayer gets stronger. Weisslogia and Skiadrum both decided to tell Sting and Rogue of their ill health, and convinced the two to 'put them out of their misery.' Weisslogia and Skiadrum are recovering within Sting and Rogue, but the two children believe that they personally killed their parent dragons to end their suffering." Anna shook her head, sighing. "I'm not happy about it... no child should have to make that kind of decision. Though admittedly, it likely means that Sting and Rogue are already the strongest of the five, at least to start."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-13, 12:30 am

Samantha was very put off by that news but was unable to really put into words how she felt, she knew it was desperate times but still that was something she had a hard time putting her head around. "I see..not much for me to say right now even if I don't agree. Is there anything else about this plan I need to know?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-13, 11:57 am

"Just one. If you see any sign of Acnologia's presence, before Igneel and the others are recovered enough to fight him... run. Take the children, and run." She shook her head a bit. "Other than that... stay safe, and..." She paused. "And keep Layla's daughter safe. It may have been Layla's decision to do what she did, but I still feel responsible..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-14, 3:34 pm

"Lucy is my God Daughter and I love them to death, you don't have to tell me about that part.."
Samantha went silent for a bit after that before getting up. "If there's nothing else, I'll be going for now.."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-14, 3:40 pm

Anna nodded, standing as well. "I'll be going as well... and I'm sorry, Samantha. To drop all of this on you when you are already dealing with Layla's health." She bowed slightly. "Thank you for speaking with me, and looking after my descendants. I am in your debt." With that, she turned and left rather quickly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   

Back to top Go down

Where Fairies Tread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next