The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where Fairies Tread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-14, 5:20 pm

As time passed and Layla continued to slip further away, Samantha did all she could to keep herself busy; from doing errands to spending time with Lucy to keep her distracted when her father couldn't do it. It was always in the back of her mind though, she knew the end was coming not matter how much she didn't want to accept it.

If only there was some way to turn Layla into a Gold Dragon, she knew it was possible but she didn't know how and Earthland magic certainly wouldn't have it.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-14, 5:28 pm

It was around this time that Grammi's daughter, Brandish, arrived. She was clearly confused over having to leave her home and come to a completely different continent, but she understood clearly that her mother was hurt. Originally, she'd been latched onto her mother, but eventually, she ventured out, as curious children did.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-14, 5:42 pm

Samantha was wandering around aimlessly when she saw Brandish moving about. "Can I help you little one?" She seemed a bit lost which was possible when you were moving about in such a large place like this.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-14, 5:49 pm

The girl jumped a bit, startled, but didn't seem scared. "Um... just explorin'... who are you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-14, 6:46 pm

Despite everything else, Samantha managed to give a faint smile. "My name is Samantha Kronos and I'm a good friend of Layla and Lucy's god mother. Can I have your name?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-14, 6:54 pm

"Um... my name is Brandish Myu... mama talks about Miss Layla a lot... keeps saying she's sorry..." Brandish shifted a bit. "Why is mama saying that so much? Is... is Miss Layla the one who hurt her? Did they have a fight?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-14, 8:25 pm

Samantha thought about how to best answer before coming up with anything. "You see, your mother thinks miss Layla being sick is her fault but its not. She feels guilty about it, but your mother is a wonderful person and Layla thinks very highly of her. You just need to be there for your mother and let her know you love her. She'll be fine Brandish, she just needs time."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-14, 8:29 pm

Brandish seemed to think about that, then nodded. "Okay... but... who hurt my mama? And why? I don't understand..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-14, 10:50 pm

It was a bit more delicate but Samantha had to answer them. "A man named Zoldeo attacked her, they blamed your mother for what happened even though she had nothing to do with it. They're being short sighted Brandish, it had nothing to do with her. They just wanted someone to lash out at."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-14, 10:59 pm

Brandish frowned at that, and looked about to answer when one of the maids came around the corner, carrying a sniffling Lucy. "Miss Samantha? The Young Miss may need you, I think..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-15, 12:33 am

Samantha sighed and went to go check on Lucy. She was going to put on a good front for her if nothing else.

While Adell and the other children were talking among themselves, Avril in the background was cleaning around the guild with a broom, or washing down tables. She could of done it much faster but she was taking her time at not really having anything better to do. Avril guessed the fact she actually enjoyed doing things was another factor, but she couldn't say how much played into her original design but just her.

Maybe it was because at moments like these even back then, she didn't have to worry about anything else so she came to enjoy it more whether it was part of her original design or not. Certainly, she was pretty sure her liking children was something she'd come to even without that even if she was scared of hurting them.

Which is why it was ironic she was looking after them now. Usually one or two would drag her into things but she never denied them or fought them too much on it.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-15, 5:07 pm

After a bit, Gray suddenly dragged Adell over toward Avril. "Hey, Avril! Settle something for us, will you? Cana refuses to get involved and Erza just keeps saying that we're being stupid, but you're pretty straightforward." He pointed between himself and Adell. "Which of us is stronger? It's me, right?" From over where they'd come from, Cana called out.

"Gray, go put some clothes on!" This caused Gray to look down, noting that somewhere between where they'd started, and where Avril was, he'd 'lost' his clothes again.

"Goddamnit!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-15, 5:31 pm

Adell looked annoyed at being dragged and looked like he might fight them over it only to halt in whatever when Gray was naked again. "You really need to stop doing that."

Avril had experienced this a few times but it still always took her off guard. She wasn't sure if Gray would ever grow out of that habit. It almost got an amused smile at the rediclousness of it but she kept her expression. "You two, bluntly speaking are around the same power right now. There are many other things that go into a fight though, sometimes the strongest one isn't the most physical. Can you make a guess what some of these are?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-15, 5:45 pm

Gray raised a brow, scratching his head. "I dunno... strategy I guess? I mean, I know I can't just overwhelm Adell with my magic, since he'll just melt it all, so I gotta catch him off guard."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-15, 6:05 pm

"That's one." Avril conceded. "There are a few others. Your mental state and strength is another one, how you handle pressure or dealing with unexpected twist in battle and stronger opponents. If your mental strength is weak you can lose against opponents you on paper should be regularly. Learning and being aware of your opponents and adapting to them is another. Learn, improvise and adapt. Those are the three I go by which have helped me a lot and hopefully you and Adell both."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-15, 6:19 pm

Gray paused, then nodded a bit. "That's fair... heh, thanks Avril. You-"

"Whoa, it's ginormous! So this is a guild of magicians?!" A loud voice came from the main doors, a young man with pink hair and a scarf walking alongside Makarov, who seemed amused.

"This is Fairy Tail."

"Fairy... Tail?" The boy seemed confused, but clearly excited. Makarov just smiled.

"Do Fairies really have tails? Do they even exist? No one can say for certain. Like them, this place is an eternal mystery, a never ending adventure. That's the real meaning behind the name." The boy was looking around in awe, clearly loving what he was seeing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-16, 12:04 am

Adell was listening to the two's conversation when someone else he didn't know came into the guild. Something was really strange about his Ki signature, it reminded him of his mother but at the same time the energy was signature different as well.

He decided to introduce himself. "Hi my name is Adell Kronos. What's your name?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-16, 12:19 am

The kid blinked, then grinned, jerking his thumb toward himself. "I'm Natsu Dragneel, nice to meet'cha!"

"I'm Cana Alberona, it's nice to meet you Natsu." After introducing herself, Cana kicked Gray lightly.

"Tch... Gray Fullbuster. Welcome to Fairy Tail I guess."

"I'm Erza Scarlet, pleased to meet you!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-16, 12:45 am

Avril hadn't even seen Erza from earlier but she probably just missed them from not paying attention. "I'm Avril Latise its nice to meet you. Are you joining or looking for someone?" Those were usually the two reasons and she doubted Natsu was looking for help.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-16, 1:02 am

Natsu frowned slightly. "Well, I'm looking for my dad, Igneel, but until I can find him... I guess I might join this guild. From what gramps was telling me, it seems like a lot of fun!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-16, 11:31 pm

"It's more then an guild, its an family.."

It was a new voice of Samantha, who looked the same but otherwise a bit tired though she did her best to hide it. "Hello young man. My name is Samatha Kronos, its nice to meet people who might be joining our guild. I hope you didn't have to travel too far."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-16, 11:45 pm

Natsu turned to the new voice, as did the others. Gray, seeing her, immediately frowned a bit, looking down. Makarov had told them a bit of what was going on, so he could guess what had happened. Cana and Erza were the same. "Hi, I'm Natsu Dragneel! I didn't have to travel too far, gramps found me out n the woods outside the city!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-18, 7:26 pm

Natsu? The same boy Anna mentioned? What were the odds of them ending up here of all places?

It threw Samantha slightly off but for long, at the least it gave her something else to distract her so she wouldn't have to think of what happened earlier. "Did you get here by yourself?" While she was ninety precent this was the Natsu she was looking for, something else remained on her mind.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-18, 8:33 pm

Natsu shook his head. "No. Gramps here brought me. Before that, I was traveling with my dad, Igneel... I woke up and he was missing..." Natsu's face fell a bit. Erza stepped forward a bit.

"Could you tell us a bit about him? Maybe we've seen him."

"Oh, you can't miss him! He's a huge dragon with red scales!" This was met with silence. Some other people in the guild started to snicker a bit, amused by Natsu's claim, but some were only surprised or skeptical. Erza glanced over at Samantha, while Gray exchanged a questioning look with Cana and Adell. Makarov just hummed softly.

"Tch, yeah right, kid." Laxus was leaning against the wall, looking as bored as always. Unlike several of the other kids, Laxus was not aware of Samantha's dragon form. When he was younger, and kinder, Makarov had advised against telling him due to his father, Ivan. Since Ivan's excommunication from the guild, Laxus' attitude had been the reason to keep him in the dark. Of course, Laxus' comment wasn't received well.

"It's true! Igneel is a dragon, and he taught me everything I know! He taught me words, and locations, and magic, and... and everything!" Natsu stomped his foot down, and Laxus smirked at him. Before he could respond however, Makarov cut him off with a sharp glare, causing the young man to scowl, and turn away.

"Whatever..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-19, 1:14 pm

Adell scowled a bit but held his tongue, he Really didn't like Laxus and his attitude hadn't helped much though he was typically easy going.

For her part, Samantha paid them no mind. "We'll, if you believe that earnestly I'll believe you. Maybe you'll be able to find your father while you're in the guild, Natsu." So that cemented things, she just needed to find the others. "Have you met any other children who said they had dragons for parents?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   

Back to top Go down

Where Fairies Tread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next