The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where Fairies Tread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-19, 6:08 pm

Natsu blinked a bit. "I... don't know. I remember meeting other kids sometimes when Igneel met with other dragons, so that might have been what it was... I don't remember their names though."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-20, 11:27 pm

"We'll help you find them though, promise!"
Adell wasn't sure about the dragon thing, but hey if his mother was around then maybe there could be more? Even if they weren't a dragon they could help him find his family.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-20, 11:41 pm

Natsu's eyes lit up at this, pumping his fist in the air. "Awesome! I can't wait for him to see how strong I'll get!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-21, 7:47 pm

Avril had a lot on her mind at the moment, while she kept some distance she knew she was opening up more and more as time went on. The people in the guild were hard not to like and it was easy to let her guard down around them, if just a little bit. It was during the evening time where most of everyone was asleep but was unable to.

She worried about her less then stellar past ever propping up. She didn't think others would judge on a gut level but it didn't set her at ease. Did she even deserve to?

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-21, 7:52 pm

"For someone that's so guarded, you don't make it very hard to tell that something is bothering you, Avril." Makarov was standing in the doorway, brow raised a bit. "Think you might feel like talking about it now?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-21, 9:01 pm

Avril wasn't too sure, but out of all of them he was one of the ones she was most comfortable being around. "Have..have you ever done things you aren't proud of?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-21, 9:14 pm

Makarov just looked at her for a moment before responding. "You don't live as long as I have without doing things that eat at you, Avril."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-21, 9:28 pm

"......"

Avril didn't instantly answer, looking back out the window without a word for a minute. "I'm..not really like most of you here. I'm not an normal being, I was created and..part of that creation meant the people behind it had some control of me. I didn't have a say but I hurt and killed good people before because it served their interest.."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-21, 9:46 pm

Makarov sighed, crossing his arms. "Artificially created, hm? And you say that they forced you to do these things? In what way? Threatened someone you cared about? Some sort of actual control over your body or mind?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-21, 10:00 pm

Avril hesistated slightly."It's..more how I was made. They had more direct control of my actions. I guess the easiest way to think of it is some sort of mind control, only your conscious of your actions at the time."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-21, 10:03 pm

Makarov frowned a bit at that. "Hm... I have heard of forms of magic that do the same thing... so, you feel you are somehow responsible for these actions that you had no control over then? is that what you are worried about, Avril?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-21, 10:35 pm

"I..guess that's part of the reason." Avril admitted. "There was a chance I could stop it, but it would end up killing me so I couldn't do it.." She sighed heavily. "I was too scared too. All my talk about me doing something to stop it, to do the right thing..and I couldn't do it. I'm still alive but all those people who had bright futures, some of them would of literally changed their community around them are gone.."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-21, 10:42 pm

"Fear of death is not a sin, Avril. But I suspect there is more to it anyway. You don't seem the type to be stopped from doing what you think is right simply because you're scared of dying. What was the real reason?" Makarov was a shrewd individual, and he got the impression she was leaving something out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-21, 11:54 pm

"There was my family too..or what was left of it."
She didn't eleborate on it. "My mother in particular was a bargaining trip, just in case."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-22, 1:06 am

Makarov nodded a bit. "That's what I thought. Avril, do you have any intention of killing anyone? Of letting yourself be controlled again? I'm willing to bet my life on the answer being 'no'. You're overthinking this situation. You need to understand something about this guild, something you still haven't grasped it seems. Everyone in Fairy Tail... we are all carrying something. Wounds, pain, suffering. It has never been, and never will be, the past that determines who you are now; only your choices. Fairy Tail is about moving forward, to the next grand adventure. I don't think I really need to tell you this though. You know it already, you're just not allowing yourself to see it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-22, 1:19 am

She probably was over thinking things, but it wasn't easy shaking off the things she had done at least not for her. "You're right. I have been stuck where I am, it won't be easy but I will try. If nothing else its what its what my family would have wanted. Thank you.."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-22, 1:35 am

Makarov nodded. "I know it won't be easy to simply get past what has happened, but the best advice I can give you, is to make the effort to get closer. Form bonds. The bonds between friends, between family... they can do a remarkable amount of work in healing old wounds."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-26, 9:52 pm

Avril knew deep down he was right, but she couldn't change over night. "You gave me a lot to think about. I'm going to head to bed.."

Without any direction or true purpose, Cadmus simply wandered. It had been a few weeks since coming here and though it was in some ways very different then what he usually ran into, there was enough similarties he could get by. You still needed money, you just needed to know where to get it and get jobs where questions weren't asked as much.

He didn't think he even had a goal anymore besides survival and that was fine. With everything else in his life turning out, he supposed he couldn't ask for much better.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-26, 10:30 pm

After awhile, something would come into view. It appeared to be a small village, with a large stone building in the center. It seemed to be fairly active, with people going about their business, and a few children running around, playing games.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-26, 11:18 pm

Cadmus hoped the people were friendly here, maybe he could get a meal or have a better idea of where exactly he was. He kept distance from the children since he was a stranger here at the end of the day and all.

He found an adult and approached them. "Excuse me, but what is the name of this village? I'm a bit lost."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-26, 11:53 pm

The villager blinked in surprise. "Well... I guess the village would be called Cait Shelter. We're a mage guild, actually. Are you alright? You look exhausted..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-27, 9:08 pm

"I've been traveling a bit so I'm a bit tired. Is there an Inn?"
Cadmus hoped there was, otherwise it meant he was going have to travel a bit further out. If it did turn out that way, it was fine because he was used to sleeping in the forest.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-27, 9:31 pm

"Not... entirely, but we might have some spare rooms in some of the buildings... we were always a pretty isolated guild, just those of us that were descendants of an old tribe, but we recently got a new member. She's this adorable girl named Wendy, really sweet. Anyway, we figured we should open up some room just in case others decided to join, or just needed a place to stay." The villager smiled, motioning for Cadmus to follow them. "I'll take you to our Guild Master, Roubaul. He'd know if there is a place you can stay. Anyway, what's your name? I'm Magna."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-28, 2:03 am

"My name is Cadmus, no last name. Thanks for taking me." He did meant it, after all they could of easily told him to kick rocks and be done with it. He didn't know what kind of character this Guild Master was but he would find out. Depending on how things went, he might even join a guild. It was the best way for someone like himself to earn money and resources.

Only problem he hadn't found anything that clicked to him.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-06-28, 12:28 pm

Cadmus was let into the stone building that was for some reason shaped like a cat, and found a tribal looking man sitting on a throne-like chair. He was watching as a young girl with blue hair was sending little gusts of wind all over, seemingly practicing her magic.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   

Back to top Go down

Where Fairies Tread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next