The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where Fairies Tread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-10, 6:59 pm

Jude felt a chill down his spine as Samantha left, but chose to ignore it. He knew he was in the right here. Samantha would just have to accept it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-10, 10:03 pm

Samantha decided to go find Grammi and talk to them, she needed to vent right now, if nothing else at the moment.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-10, 10:25 pm

She'd find Grammi coming out of Lucy's room after she'd laid the girl down in bed, having cried herself to sleep. "Oh, Samantha! You... oh dear... what did he do?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-10, 11:30 pm

"..Not here."
Samantha motioned for the other woman to follow her to one of the guest rooms and then took a deep breath. "Jude was completely unreasonbale. He told he respected me and that's why I won't be thrown out for 'questioning his parenting' when I simply suggested he may be over zealous, I was very civil to him considering. To them, I'm cuddling Lucy when the idiot thinks you have to go to either extreme to raise a child. Either cuddling or treating her like he currently is. Then they proceeded to dismiss me and ignore my presence afterwards."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-11, 12:04 am

Grammi was fuming afterward, but managed to remain calm. "That man... he's going to ruin that girl's childhood at this rate... she needs affection after the loss of her mother, not cold detachment..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-11, 8:51 pm

"I agree. I'm more worried about Lucy's mental health then anything, this kind of treatment won't be good for her so I'll do what I can so it doesn't get too much. I just know I won't be able to hold my tongue indefinitely and I may be prevented from coming here.." Samantha sighed. "I don't always see eye to eye with Jude, but he isn't an bad person and he's not stupid. I truly think Layla's death truly effected him for the worse. That being said, I'll be staying the rest of the day here, Lucy will need it."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-11, 9:13 pm

Grammi nodded a bit to that. "I understand. Hopefully he comes out of this.... to think he'd forget her birthday, however, on top of everything else...."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-19, 10:32 pm

Avril was doing what she usually did when nothing else was going on, that was cleaning up the mess the guild left behind. At first the noises and ruckus annoyed her, she was more a reserved person and enjoyed her silence, though not as much as Akantha had. Over time though, it became welcome background noise when she was cleaning, if nothing else thinking too much tended to end up some rather dark and unwelcome thought patterns.

It was nice, its own way with all the noise and chatter that went on regularly. It was the good kind, one of close friends and family instead of people just loving to hear themselves talk from lack of better to do. If Arianne was around, Avril didn't doubt in her mind she would of loved this place..

She pushed the feelings down as they came to her. Maybe she was being a coward about it, but she couldn't really cope in any other way to her but to just ignore and keep busy. Her only comfort was at least she was still alive.

The young woman paused briefly when a man she didn't know stepped into the guild, instantly she briefly assessed them; part habit of her former job. They had brown hair, a blue long coat, boots and somewhat unusual to her, shades.

And that slight 'clink' as they moved. There were weapons under that coat, fire arms probably if she remembered the small subtle signs. However, the most unusual was the brief scan was his race. What was was one of their kind here on this undeveloped planet? Some may call her paranoid but she didn't care, if he became a threat she'd take care of the problem, especially with children around.

Placing the broom to the side, Avril made her way over. "Can I help you?"

The man turned to her, nodding. "Yeah. I just wanted to talk to the person in charge, I had a crazy time getting here, but you probably don't want to hear that. Name's Croix Raoul. If he's in, I'd appreciate it."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-19, 11:19 pm

"I'm here." Makarov's voice came from above; the man was up on the second floor, standing on the balcony railing. He leapt down to the ground, landing in front of Croix, looking him over. "How can I help you?" Makarov seemed rather serious. Then again, he was also very observant, and had likely noticed the exact same things that Avril had, aside from the man's race.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-20, 9:51 pm

Croix felt as if the two were observing him, which was fair being new. "My name is Croix Raoul. I'm a free lancer and hunter looking for something a bit more stable. I heard some interesting things about Fairy Tail and guilds in general so I decided why not? Not sure if its the best time or not, I could always come back later at a specific time."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-20, 9:56 pm

Makarov 'hmm'd' softly, crossing his arms. "What have you heard about Fairy Tail, and guilds in general then?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-22, 12:21 pm

"As far as I know, Guilds are mage groups that work together on various jobs and missions. With some guilds, its basically a job with a group of co-workers. With something like Fairy Tail, from what little I know are more closely knit more like a family."
Croix said. "I'm more a lone wolf type, but I can admit I miss a bit of that sort of atmosphere, I used to be apart of a group like that. If its just going to be a job, then I might as well stay solo, or so I figured."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-22, 4:41 pm

Makarov seemed to think on that for a moment. "What sort of work do you usually do, and how do you do them? I don't mean to offend, but it's not often that someone walks in our doors with weapons, aside from magical ones. I would just like to know a bit more about you before I welcome you to the guild. What you have heard is true, Fairy Tail is indeed like family. I regard everyone here as my children, and I want to make sure I don't let a fox into the hen house, as they say..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-23, 6:05 pm

Croix actually paused for a moment. "...That's my fault, I'm so used to having my weapons I forgot I had them. If you want, I could leave them behind and come back. As for what you said, I'm a monster slash demon hunter more or less. I mainly use my weapons and my bit of magic that basically I empower my weapons with. I could give you a list of the people I worked for, if you like."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-23, 6:12 pm

"Hmm... you sound more suited to a Mercenary Guild than a Mage guild if not for using magic to enhance your weapons..." Makarov seemed to be weighing his options here, before sighing. "I'll take that list of people, but for now, I'll let you stay with the guild, and see how things work out. You are hardly the first member of our guild to use weapons."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-23, 9:04 pm

"I can do more then that, energy balls, beams, stuff like that but not sure what kind of magic that qualify under. I don't use it day to day because frankly I'm not too good at it yet." Croix was actually referring to his natural abilties.

He pulled out a pad and pen, scribbling a few things down and handed it to the older man. "Here. I figured its better for both of us then then just verbal."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-23, 9:16 pm

Makarov accepted the list with a nod. "Well, it sounds like a sort of energy manipulation magic of some sort. If you'd like, I'm sure members of the guild would be happy to help you practice and improve."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-28, 1:39 am

"Seriously?"
Croix sounded a bit surprised. "Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt, but I'd like to earn trust before staying over. I'll still go on missions and be around but I'll be staying at my place not that far from here. At least for now. I'll see you folks later."

Avril watched them leave, who had been silent the whole time. "...I suppose it wouldn't hurt. I don't have much room to judge considering my past. I'm not perfect but I'm usually good at reading people, they didn't give any negative vibes so far."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-28, 1:51 am

Makarov nodded a bit to that. "I have a good feeling about him, but we'll see."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-28, 4:55 pm

Samantha had just came back from training with her son for the day who was tired but happy with his current work out. For someone so young, he really did have a very strong work ethic and didn't just like sitting and not going any further if he could help it.

She didn't expect too much today. Croix was the newest member who she met briefly, they seemed pleasant enough but there was something odd about his Ki. It was hard to describe but it was almost like another energy was there but sealed off, but extremely faint. She could just be imagining it but she didn't think so since it remained more a constant.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-28, 5:20 pm

At the time, everyone was fairly relaxed within the guild. Most of the younger ones were off training somewhere, though Makarov was sitting on the bar as he often was, relaxing as he watched over the hall. On this day however, there were three new arrivals. Three young children walked into the guild. One, the eldest by the look of it, was wearing a black hooded cloak, and looked rather sullen in general; her two companions looked to be her younger siblings. A young boy who looked rather skittish, and an even younger girl who just looked curious about everything she saw.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-28, 5:48 pm

Samantha sensed the unfamiliar Ki signatures as they entered, mostly because they were stronger then normal and rather distinct. Her first instinc was to greet them as it was her nature. "May I help you three?" She asked kindly.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-28, 5:56 pm

The one in front paused a bit. "...We need a place to stay, if possible... we heard from people in town that mage guilds were good for that... though my siblings don't know any magic..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-28, 6:14 pm

"I think we can arrange something then. Follow me, I'll introduce you to my friend and guild master. My name is Samantha Kronos, may I have your names?" She kept the conversation friendly but light, she wasn't sure what they went through or how receptive they were. To her, it seemed like the oldest had definitely been through something.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-28, 6:41 pm

The siblings moved to follow, while the one up front hesitantly answered. "Mirajane Strauss..."

"Um, I'm Elfman, it's nice to meet you..."

"And I'm Lisanna!" The youngest of the three was clearly excitable.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   

Back to top Go down

Where Fairies Tread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next