The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where Fairies Tread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-28, 7:24 pm

"It's nice to meet you three." Samantha stopped when she reached Makarov. "Makarov? These three wanted to talk to you about staying here." On the off chance it didn't work out, she'd do what she could to help them out since they seemed hard on their luck.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-28, 8:01 pm

Makarov looked down at the three. "Oh? I see. I'm Makarov Dreyar, the guild master of Fairy Tail. May I ask why you'd like to stay here?"

"...We don't have anywhere else to go."

"Hm. Why a mage guild?" He wasn't about to ask why they had nowhere else to go.

"We just heard it was a good place."

"Can you do magic?"

This seemed to give Mirajane pause. She hesitated, and Makarov raised a brow. Finally, her siblings spoke up.

"Um... we can't do magic... well, we don't know any, but... but Mira-nee is really strong!"

"Yeah, she even defeated a demon that was doing bad things in our village!"

"Lisanna!" The young girl winced, realizing that mentioning that probably wasn't good, while Makarov whistled lightly.

"A demon? That is impressive, especially for one your age."

"It's super impressive!" Lisanna spoke up again. She'd already spilled the beans, and besides that... she wanted her sister to be seen as the hero she believed her to be. "She beat the demon, but the people of our village chased us out! They treated Mira-nee like she was a monster, and threw rocks at her! So... so we left!" Lisanna's words seemed to encourage Elfman, who joined in.

"Y-yeah... we wanted to find a place where people would accept us..."

"...But... I am a monster..." Hesitantly, Mirajane lifted her arm, pulling her cloak from it to show off her right arm. It was deformed and monsterous. 'Demonic' was definitely something that it could be called. "The demon... possessed my body..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-28, 8:29 pm

Samantha could understand why she may of thought so, demons didn't exactly have the best reputation in this world. "Mirajane? Just because something is demonic, doesn't mean its evil or bad. It's a bit more nusanced then that." She said gently. "Do you lose control when that happens?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-28, 8:36 pm

Mirajane seemed to hesitate to answer that, but Makarov beat her to an answer. "That's called Take Over. It's a kind of magic. You aren't possessed by a demon, you simply have the demon's power inside of you. You are in control."

"The demon's power..." While Lisanna and Elfman were thrilled to hear about this, Mirajane didn't seem to be as relieved. She was still looking at her arm with a sullen gaze.

"...Well, if you three would like to join Fairy Tail, I'd love to welcome you to our guild." Makarov's words seemed to distract Mirajane, who looked up at him.

"Thank you..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-30, 3:16 pm

Samantha smiled encouraging at them, feeling they needed. "Would you like me to show you your rooms, or would you like to meet some of the other children?" She was thinking of telling Mirajane Adell's secret of what he actually was, since she felt it would help the young girl a bit. Only a few people knew of course, Makarov being one of them; then again he also knew she was a dragon from another world so it wasn't an surprise.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-30, 3:31 pm

Mirajane frowned slightly. "We've been traveling for a long time... I'd like LIsanna and Elfman to get some rest..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-30, 6:25 pm

"Of course."

Samantha lead the three to one of empty rooms, opening the door. "It has the basics in there, you're welcome to decorate it later if you want. I'll let you three be, but if you need anytihng let me or one of the others know."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-08-30, 6:57 pm

Mirajane simply nodded, while her siblings moved to get acquainted with the room.

~~~~~

A month passed from that day. Elfman and Lisanna both had fit in swimmingly. They had already become fast friends with the other children of Fairy Tail. Mirajane, on the other hand, had kept to herself. She had actually gone on a few missions in order to provide for her siblings, but nobody had ever seen her smile. She was currently sitting by herself, still in her hood, when Erza approached her. She seemed to be trying to make conversation, saying something about how strong Mirajane seemed to be, only for the girl to silently stand up and walk away. Not long after, she slipped right out of the front door when nobody was looking, walking through the city with no apparent goal in mind.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-01, 12:55 am

Croix had gotten closer to the group, but even now he had his place elsewhere but closeby as he was more used to being a lone wolf. Even back home in Paprica he had been like that; though technically it was called 'Catheria' these days. When he finally made his way back, he couldn't wait to tell the others about the adventures he had and the people he had seen.

Something briefly caught his eye, which surprised him when he reconzed who it was. "Mira? What are you doing all the way here?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-01, 1:31 am

The young girl paused, glancing over at Croix. Recognizing him, she nodded her head a bit. "Ah... hi. I'm just... going for a walk, I guess..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-01, 5:28 pm

"A walk? Right." Croix didn't really believe her, her body language pretty much screamed the opposite of what she was saying. Unlike her siblings, Mira tried to keep everyone at arms distance, probably something else underneath there. The question remained was why she kept that distance, was it how she came here or something else?

"If you're going for a walk, mind if I come? I'm doing absolutely nothing right now."
People like Lloyd and Prier were better at people skills then he was, but he at least picked up some things while around. Maybe he could get a few things out of them if he didn't pressure them and found the right cues.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-01, 6:24 pm

Mirajane frowned more deeply, obviously not pleased by this development, but saw no way to refuse him right now without it being suspicious. "...If that's what you want to do."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-01, 7:53 pm

Croix could tell the young girl didn't really want him to go, which was understandbale with her trying to keep people at arms length. He wasn't sure where to start on conversation, as he doubted she was going to be all that talkative. In a way, he felt he and others had in some ways gotten spoiled by Raine being an emotional crutch. Whenever something happened along those lines, she was there to help things along. Just like everything else, if you didn't use it enough, you began to lose it.

"I haven't exactly been all that talkative about my history, but I tell you where I'm from?" Just start and he'd go from there, an ice breaker if nothing else.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-01, 7:56 pm

Mirajane seemed to raise a brow, then shrugged. "Sure, go ahead..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-04, 3:49 pm

"I come from a place called Catheria that's far away from here. It's a lot like here, but its very different in a lot ways. For one, you have a lot more humanoid races around. A lot of my friends are different races too. You can see for yourself."
Croix handed her a picture. It had an red head with bat-like wings and horns, clearly an demon of some kind, a young man with angelic wings, another blond with horns as well and lastly a woman with blue hair and pointed ears. She looked normal, save for the pointed ears.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-04, 4:14 pm

Mirajane looked the picture over for a moment. "That's definitely different from Fiore, yeah..." She handed the picture back to him, not seeming to be overly interested, though definitely surprised.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-04, 5:08 pm

Croix was fine with that, as long as she was distracted by whatever that was bothering her. "It is. An angel, few demons and the others. We made an interesting group to be sure. Anyway, there's this new place that's supose to be selling 'exotic' food from foreign lands. I was gonna try it, but not sure if you're hungry or interested."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-04, 5:15 pm

Mirajane glanced up at him. "Doesn't a grown man have better things to do than asking a thirteen-year-old girl out?" She didn't honestly think that was what he was doing, but if he stuck around, how was she supposed to leave? Then again, she supposed it didn't matter if anyone knew... possibly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-04, 5:21 pm

Croix chuckled. "Not that I meant but guess I fell into that one. If you have to go somewhere I won't stop you." He was about to walk away but paused. "Mira. I know you're up to something. Not sure what, and I won't pry but you seem to be thinking. Whatever it is, please think about it before you go through with it. That's all I'll say, take care." After that he headed towards the crowd.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-04, 5:25 pm

He only got a few feet before he got a response. "You think I haven't been thinking about it? That I haven't had this on my mind already?" She... definitely sounded angry. "I've been thinking about this since long before you even met me, so who the hell are you to tell me to think things through?!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-04, 5:38 pm

Croix stopped, turning around, seemingly not bothered by her angry outburst. "It depends on what 'it' is. I don't know what you're thinking about right now and didn't claim to."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-04, 5:49 pm

Mirajane grit her teeth, fists clenched as she forced her anger down. "You've seen it, haven't you? How happy Elfman and Lisanna are here..." She paused, then slipped her demonic arm out from under her cloak, looking at it with disgust. "Magic... demons... I never wanted this power. It's horrible. I'm not... I'm not human anymore. Because of me, Elfman and Lisanna were driven from their home. They were blamed just as much as me, for what I am... but, Fairy Tail accepted them easily. It's a good place, they'll be safe here. So I'll do what I had already decided to do. I found a place they can be safe... and now I'll leave. They'll forget about me eventually, now that they have friends here."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-05, 12:49 am

Croix didn't say anything to the young girl until she finished. "I'm not going to pretend to know everything, but the people at Fairy Tail don't mind what you are. Your siblings definitely don't. I'll let you in on a secret.."

He showed his own hand, which turned mot into claw. "I'm a demon, if you wanna be more technical the actual race name is an Arkon." His hand turned back to normal. "What you are isn't as important as who you are. But I won't preach to you, having your genetics changed its scary. Its new. How do you know you're you anymore? A friend of mine went through that too, several really but the important thing is you as a person, because its all we have against people that call us monsters or less then. That and our loved ones. Does me being a demon automatically make someone less of a person?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-05, 12:56 am

Mirajane was shocked, but she suddenly shook her head. "Of course it doesn't... but the world isn't so kind and objective! People we grew up with suddenly turned on us! People who knew us, chased us out because of what I looked like after I saved them! If people who knew us could do that..." She bit her lip, tears welling up in her eyes. "Fairy Tail is a mage guild... and Master Makarov could tell instantly that I was just using a type of magic... but not everyone knows that! Other people will continue to treat me like some sort of monster, and that will reflect on my family as well! That's not the life I want for them! I want them to be able to live free of the shadow I'd cast on their lives!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-05, 6:01 pm

Croix wasn't sure what to say, he didn't want Mira to leave as he thought she was making a great mistake but he couldn't force her to stay either. "I know." He said quitely referring to how the world worked. "The people in this guild aren't bothered by what I am, or you, but its the people on the outside you'd be more worried about, correct?"

He went silent for a bit. "Listen, I won't stop you if you want to go, but could at least consider telling your siblings good bye?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   

Back to top Go down

Where Fairies Tread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next