The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where Fairies Tread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-05, 7:04 pm

Mira looked down, clutching at her cloak, her demonic arm hidden under it once more. "...I want to. I don't want to leave them... but I don't think I could leave if I said goodbye.. they wouldn't let me..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-05, 7:34 pm

Croix sighed a bit. "It sounds like you're not as sure. Do you at least have an idea where you might go? I do have a list of places you could visit you can crash out, if you need it."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-05, 7:39 pm

Mirajane hesitated. "I... didn't really have a plan. I just knew I needed to get away from Elfman and Lisanna... I didn't really care where I ended up at-"

"NEE-CHAN!" Mira froze, eyes wide with shock, as Lisanna's unmistakable voice rang out. Behind her, Elfman and Lisanna were running up, both looking excited and happy.

"Nee-chan, we have something to show you!"

"You'll be super surprised!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-05, 7:56 pm

Croix wasn't complaining about the timing, they actually had come in the knick of time. "Curious of what it is, but I'll leave it at that." Maybe it would get Mira to hopefully change her mind about leaving.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-05, 8:07 pm

Mira turned to her siblings, as the two proudly presented what they had to show her. With a flash of magic, both had changed. "Animal Soul: Cat!" Lisanna posed playfully, as she was now sporting a cats ears and tail, and claws replacing her hands and feet.

"Beast Soul: Bear! ...Only my hand though." Elfman's right hand had turned into that of a bears. Mirajane was clearly shocked at what she was seeing.

"We learned this! Take Over magic, the same as yours! You always look so lonely..."

"Now you're not alone any more!"

"You..." Mirajane looked down, shaking a bit as she tried to fight back tears.

"We're always together."

"And now our magic is the same too!" At this time, however, their inexperience showed, as Lisanna let out a squeal as she suddenly transformed into a pig, while Elfman's arm turned into the leg of a giraffe.

"I... still can't use it properly..."

"Me either..."

"...Heh..." Mirajane, for the first time in what seemed like forever, was smiling softly. "How can you work for the guild with that magic?" Elfman, however, leaned in, smiling warmly.

"Like you protected us with your power, we'll protect you with ours."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-05, 9:42 pm

Croix smiled a bit faintly at the scene and decided his time there for the moment was done. So without another word he put his hands into his pockets and turned on his heel to walk away. While he didn't convince her to stay, if not for him her siblings wouldn't have likely found them in time before Mira had left.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-05, 10:02 pm

A few more months passed, and things had settled down a good bit. Mirajane had opened up more, and was quickly showing just how strong she could be. At the moment, the guild was... rowdy as usual. Gray and Natsu had run off somewhere after having challenged Erza to yet another fight that they lost; Erza had gone after them due to something about a cake. Cana was playing some sort of strategy game with a new arrival, a young girl named Levy. Mirajane was irritably looking around the guild for Erza, wanting to challenge her to a fight herself, while Elfman and Lisanna were trying to tell her that Erza was not there at all, not hiding like she thought. Laxus was relaxing off to the side, seeming rather bored with everything. Makarov was relaxing and looking over his 'family' calmly, while one of their more flighty members was literally dancing elegantly on top of the tables.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-06, 12:25 am

It was subtle at times but Avril was notably happier and at ease compared to what she was when she first came here. She was still quite and perhaps carrying a bit too much of her weight onto herself but she was far better then before. She spent a lot of time around Sammy, Makarov and Gray.

Croix was even there this time, he had finally folded and decided to live here in the guild after a bit more prodding. He was drinking, though it turned out to be nothing more then just apple juice.

All and all, it was peaceful and Avril was grateful for it but it did make her worry if it would shatter soon. It may have sounded paranoid but after her experiences, one could hardly blame her,

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-06, 12:36 am

Eventually, something disturbed the 'peace' as it were. Makarov raised a brow, seemingly noticing something. "Hmm...?" He hopped down from the bar, looking a bit wobbly as he had been drinking a bit. "I see something lovely..." He disappeared into the crowd, which... wasn't hard, considering his height. There did seem to be... something, going on near the front doors though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-06, 12:45 am

Avril mentally groaned vowing to keep an eye on Makarov just in case he did something wreckless. He was good at vanishing in a crowd, but getting away from a former super assassin wasn't the easiest of things. She wasn't her elder sister Akanatha's level in that sense, but still.

In the mean time, Samantha went to investigate up front to see what was going on.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-06, 12:54 am

At the front doors, nothing was really out of the ordinary. Not really, anyway. Everyone was going about their business. There was, however, someone there that definitely usually wasn't. There was a young woman standing near the front doors, looking around at the guild with a sense of wonder in her eyes, and an expression that seemed to be cycling a lot. She seemed to be smiling warmly at certain things she saw. Of course, none of this was as eye catching as the bunny-girl outfit she was wearing; and filling out quite well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-06, 1:10 am

"Can I help you...?" Samantha trailed off at seeing the young woman; she looked eerily like like Lucy and Layla but she knew they couldn't be either which greatly confused her.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-06, 1:20 am

The young woman tensed at being addressed, and looked at Samantha with a fair bit of shock and just a little fear. She seemed about to open her mouth, when Makarov made his reappearance. "Bunny-chan!" The girl jumped about a foot in the air as a lot of attention was suddenly called to her. Suddenly several male members of the guild were greeting her, calling out, and strangely enough offering to point her toward customers if she was advertising for a cafe or something. The girl laughed nervously, before Makarov suddenly grabbed her hand. "Come on Bunny-chan, join the fun!" The girl suddenly found herself being dragged along seeming rather exasperated and worried, but... not exactly upset.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-06, 1:42 am

Samantha knew something was amiss by how the young woman was reacting, but she was at a loss of what it could be; she was pretty sure she would of remembered running into yet another person that looked like Layla. Though, Anna had looked just like Layla so she was beginning to think it was just a family thing so it was possible this woman was without knowing it or having met.

"I apologize a bit, we can be a bit rowdy but the group means well."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-06, 1:51 am

The girl let out another nervous laugh. "Yeah, I heard that about Fairy Tail... I just-" And she was off. The girl was being dragged around from one place to the next in the guild, talking to everyone, and being made to join in with the general rowdy atmosphere. She didn't seem displeased though, even as the day started to wear on, the sun starting to set. Eventually, things started to die down, and the young woman was laid out in a rather undignified manner on a bench, clearly worn out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-06, 9:38 pm

The young woman didn't seem bothered or annoyed by the antics, so Samantha ended up leaving it alone as the time went on. At the end of it, however, it seemed all the attention and dragging around had did a number on them.

Samantha made her way over with a cup of water as she sat down on the bench. "Here. If you need it. The group can have a bit too much energy for their own good at times."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-06, 11:05 pm

The girl paused, then took the water with a small smile. "It's fine... I love it, just wore me out a bit..." She sat up a bit straighter as she drank the water. "I really should be going though... I've stayed here way too long, I need to find my friends..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-06, 11:43 pm

Samantha was happy to hear that from the young woman, but she couldn't shake the feeling she had met them somewhere before. "In that case, I won't hold you. Do you need any help finding them?"

Then she realized something. "Sorry, forgot my manners. My name is Samantha Kronos."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-06, 11:55 pm

"Ah... um, well, I knew that." She blushed a bit. "You're... getting pretty famous." She seemed to hesitate a moment. "My name is Ashley. Um...I'm not sure if you COULD help me. I'm pretty sure they are wearing some sort of disguise... they were both being idiots. I could recognize them, but I wouldn't know what to tell you to look out for. Though... I guess I wouldn't mind you walking with me while I look. It's getting late and this... bunny outfit is kind of..." She blushed deeply.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-07, 7:16 pm

Samantha chuckled. "I understand, I'll walk you out. Its nice to meet you Ashley. I'd ask where you got the bunny suit but its really none of my bussiness."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-08, 7:26 am

The girl made a face. "A friend of mine pretty much forced me to wear it... she's running around in a cat suit... we were trying to make sure we weren't recognized by certain people, but her idea of a disguise is... um..." She paused. "Well, she's really an amazing person, so it's fine."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-08, 11:29 pm

It did remind Samantha of someone, but she couldn't think of who at the given moment. "If she's an good friend its all that matters. Besides, with the friends I've met in the guild, I don't have much room to talk in terms of quirks."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-08, 11:34 pm

The girl grinned a bit. "I bet. I think that-" She was cut off as there was a sudden scream, and a horse-drawn carriage rumbled past them, down the road.

"S-stop that carriage! There's still someone in there!" It seemed the horses had gotten spooked, and were know running full tilt through the city, dragging the carriage and it's unfortunate passenger along for the ride.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-09, 3:42 pm

Sammy didn't even think about much anything else as she took off until a full sprint to catch up to the horses before they could make the poor person inside crash into anything. She caught up to them quickly hopping into the driver carriage seat so she could calm the horses or get the person inside out.

That was expected.

What wasn't, was a terrified Lucy being inside the carriage but she slammed her mental breaks on that for now since the immediate crisis at hand. "Don't worry, I'll take care of this." She did her best to say something, anything to calm them down before attention was focused on calming the horses.

She wasn't an experienced horse rider, but she did know a bit from being around people who did so hopefully it would work. If it didn't, she had an quick plan b.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-09, 4:07 pm

It actually wasn't that hard to reign in the horses once Sammy had gotten up there. It took some time, but the horses eventually slowed to a stop. In the meantime, the girl identified as Ashley had chased after for a bit, but after seeing that Samantha had things in hand, she'd actually run off.

Once the carriage stopped, the door opened, and a shaken Lucy stepped out, shaking a bit. "A-Aunt Sammy?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   

Back to top Go down

Where Fairies Tread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next