The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where Fairies Tread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-09, 5:03 pm

Samantha went to instantly go and hug her. "Shh, its okay. It's okay." She allowed them both to calm down a bit before she mustered a more coherent thought process. "What are you doing in there by yourself?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-09, 5:08 pm

Lucy bit her lip a bit. "I... was going to visit Papa at work. I thought if I went to visit him, he'd be happy..." A pause. "He... wasn't..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-09, 5:27 pm

Samantha had to quash the anger she felt at Lucy's father for his treatment, regardless what he thought that was no way to treat his own daughter. After a bit more reflection she had came with an decision just then. "Tell you what. Why don't you come and stay with me in Fairy Tail for a while? You could meet more children around your age, see what I do and see more magic."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-09, 5:33 pm

Lucy's eyes widened. "C-can I really?! Is that really okay?!" Lucy looked so hopeful that she looked on the verge of tears. "Can I really stay with you?!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-09, 7:16 pm

Samantha's heart hurt a bit, she was so happy at that news instead of hesistant it made her wonder just now neglectful her father had been. She gave her another hug, pulling away. "Of course you can sweetie. I'll intoduce to everyone, we can even go flying later in my other form if you want." Since her father didn't seem concened even though Lucy had come all this way to visit them, so she doubted he was in a rush.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-09, 7:36 pm

Lucy nodded excitedly. There was no hesitation in her. She deeply wanted this.

"Lucy!" She turned to see Grammi, Spetto, and a few other people from the mansion running up. Spetto immediately ran up to Lucy and started admonishing her gently for running off on her own. Grammi, however, came over to Samantha upon noticing her.

"Samantha, it's good to see you... you stopped the carriage?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-09, 8:08 pm

Samantha turned to her friend. "I managed to. The fact Lucy went as far as run away on her own like that makes me think the neglect is worse then I feared. I'm going to be taking her to Fairy Tail for a bit so she can wind down, Lucy told me she went through all this way to visit him, and he didn't care." She kept her anger down.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-09, 8:13 pm

Grammi glanced to the side. "I know... this is the third time she's tried that, even though it never works." She sighed softly, but nodded. "Well, if you are taking Lucy to Fairy Tail, then it is time for me to act as well. I plan to move here to Magnolia, and for myself and Brandish to join Fairy Tail as well. If they will have us."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-09, 8:50 pm

"I don't think they will mind. Actually, knowing Makarov, I'm pretty confident he'll be fine with having you and your daughter. He did after all accept some other members into the family they he wasn't as sure about."
Samantha reasoned. "And..it would be nice to have you nearby."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-09, 9:23 pm

Grammi smiled softly. "I feel the same. I'll return back to the Heartfilia Konzern and pack our things. Lucy's as well. You take her home, we'll meet you there in a day or two."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-09, 11:01 pm

Samantha was happy to hear that, but now she needed to focus on her god child and get her situated. She was sure Adell would love the idea of Lucy being nearby on a regular basis, at least for a bit until their father potentially came over.

She didn't see her new friend, but she likely had other things to do so she didn't really fret too much about it; even though they reminded her too much of Lucy and Layla for her to think it was a pure concidence.

When they got there, Samantha glanced around to see if Makarov was nearby so she could talk to them.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-09, 11:12 pm

Makarov was currently still rather drunk, which was awkward because he tended to flirt with all the women of Fairy Tail when like this. Which was also why he had been ushered off to bed by some of the more sensible members. Not that it mattered, as he'd promptly just wandered off somewhere.

Regardless, he wasn't in the guild at the moment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-10, 8:35 pm

It was late at the moment and most of the other guild members were asleep so Samantha opted to instead show Lucy her room. She picked one of them, opening it for them. "Here. This is where you'll be staying, we can even decorate it later if you want. Do you want me to sleep in the same room with you tonight?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-10, 8:41 pm

Lucy just nodded in response, sticking close to Samantha. She was excited to be here, but it was still a bit scary at first.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-10, 9:55 pm

Samantha made herself comfortable as she laid down, motioning for Lucy to come over. She allowed the younger girl to cuddle up to her, much like she had many times when she was even younger before drifting off into a comfortable sleep. She'd deal with her father or anything else tomorrow, but for now she wasn't going to worry about it.

Sleep was broken after a bit. but she didn't wake up Lucy fortunately. Gently, she eased from the bed as she went to take care of her personal hygiene and let Lucy sleep a bit longer. Despite any possible set backs, she was looking forward to today and introducing her god daughter in the flesh to everyone, she knew Adell would like her company for sure.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-10, 10:11 pm

As the morning wore on, Lucy eventually woke, and everyone was starting to become more active within the guild. The kids were up, the adults were hungover, but everyone was in a good mood.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-10, 11:33 pm

Sammy helped Lucy along before heading down stairs with her so she could introduce her to the others, depending on who was up and about. It was actually Adell who was up early who noticed them as he made his way over. "[color=redMorning mom. And you're Lucy right?"[/color]

Samantha smiled and nodded. "Yes she is. Lucy, this is Adell I told you about."

"Oh, okay." Adell said, recovering from his surprise turning to Lucy. "It's really nice to meet you."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-10, 11:51 pm

Lucy smiled shyly in response. "It's nice to meet you too, Adell."

"Hey! Who's the new kid?" Natsu was jogging over, Lisanna hot on his tail. Gray was looking over with interest as he sat with Avril. Cana was soon coming over as well, coaxing a shy Levy after her. For the moment, Mirajane was holding back, but after a bit, Elfman came over as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-11, 10:23 pm

Samantha glanced at Lucy before turning back to Natsu. "Everyone this is Lucy, my god daughter. She'll be staying with us for a little while. She's getting used to everything so you can show her around."

"I can!"
Adell isntatntly spoke up, then the young boy paused. "I mean if Lucy is fine with it, i guess."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-11, 10:32 pm

Lucy smiled a bit more brightly. "Okay!"

"We'll come too! Right Lisanna?" The young girl jumped excitedly at Natsu's declaration, and everyone else clamored to join in. Lucy looked a bit intimidated at first, but quickly recovered, becoming eager to get shown around and get to know everyone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-15, 9:17 pm

As the children gathered around Lucy, Avril decided to get off her self imposed shell and introduce herself to the young girl. "Hello there. My name is Avril Latse, its nice to meet you. Your god mother mentioned you a lot, but not sure if my name came up." She didn't think so, but she and Sammy had become close so she may have.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-15, 10:16 pm

Lucy smiled brightly. "Mhm! She said you're really quiet, but also really kind! You've been mentioned in Sorcerer Weekly, too!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-16, 1:14 am

Avril was a bit more touched by that comment then she'd outwardly show or express. "I'm glad to hear that. I didn't know I was mentioned in that magazine, do you remember what they said?" Samantha decided to remain quite and let Avril talk, she was normally very quite so anytime she went out of her way to talk and get better being more outgoing was good.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-16, 1:20 am

Lucy bounced a bit, nodding. "They said that you were an up-and-coming Mage that seemed to have a lot of potential, but seemed to be avoiding the spotlight, so they couldn't get a read on you, just that what little was known about you from jobs you went on, was that you were a really skilled fighter, and seemed really strong!" She finally took a breath after that very long sentence.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-16, 6:42 pm

Lucy's excitbale monologue got a faint smile from Avril. "Hm...Maybe its time I changed that the next time I go on a mission. What about you Lucy? Do you want to become a mage?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   

Back to top Go down

Where Fairies Tread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next