The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where Fairies Tread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-16, 7:04 pm

Lucy smiled brightly, nodding. "I want to me a mage just like my Mama was, and like Aunt Sammy!" She spun around looking up at Samantha. "And I want to be a mage of Fairy Tail, like you! Can I, Aunt Sammy? I want to stay here with you, I don't want to go back home!"

"Oh? Samantha, you seem to be attracting all sorts of people to our home." Makarov walked over, and smiled at Lucy. "Hello there Lucy. Samantha's told me a lot about you, it's nice to finally meet you. I'm Makarov Dreyar, Guild Master of Fairy Tail."

"Ah! Master Makarov, I wanna join Fairy Tail! Can I? Please?"

"Hm... do you have permission from your parent?" He knew the situation with her father of course, and it was an issue he was willing to work around.

"I have my Aunt Sammy's permission, that's good enough, right?!" She paused, and looked up at Sammy. "I... I have your permission, right?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-16, 7:19 pm

Sammy would have at first would of confirmed with Lucy's father, but that was before she found out the extent of his neglect and Lucy's reaction just to being around the guild for some affection. It was completely unacceptable .

She smiled down at her. "Of course. You're welcome to stay. I did say you could stay with me and I wouldn't want to be a liar."

Adell was happy to hear that. "That means you'll be staying with us, that'll be really cool."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-16, 7:29 pm

Lucy jumped up and down excitedly, cheering, and Makarov looked up at Samantha with a sad smile. "Well, it's official then I guess. Lucy Heartfilia, welcome to Fairy Tail!" He looked to Avril. "Avril, could you go grab the Guild stamp for me?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-16, 11:19 pm

Adell was confused why Makarov was sad, shouldn't Lucy wanting to stay with them a good thing? He wasn't sure what was going on, but a feeling he had told him to wait for some reason. He'd ask about it later.

"One moment."
Avril left to go deeper into the guild, coming back with the guild stamp and handing it to Makarove, it was tradition after all.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-16, 11:29 pm

Makarov thanked Avril, before turning to Lucy. "Where would you like your guild stamp to be, Lucy?" Lucy seemed to think about it a bit, then held out her right hand happily, presenting the back of it. "Alright, and color?"

"Umm.... pink!" Makarov smiled, and smoothly applied the stamp. Afterward, Lucy was excitedly presenting her new guild stamp to everyone around. And of course, everyone was just as excited as she was. Makarov, however, motioned for Samantha to follow him as he turned to walk away.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-16, 11:37 pm

Samantha had a feeling already what he wanted to say, never the less she followed after the older man so they could talk in private. Lucy's happiness was the only thing she cared about, if her father had issues with it then she'd take it on the chin but she wasn't backing down for them.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-16, 11:40 pm

Once away from the others, Makarov sighed deeply. "Well, I already know you've thought this over. You are well aware that her father is a powerful man, and could potentially cause you a lot of trouble. I also know you well enough to be quite positive that you'll weather whatever storm he tries to send your way. But I have to ask you something else. Have you thought about the trouble this could cause the guild itself?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-16, 11:45 pm

Samantha opened her mouth, then closed it. He had a point, but she already had an answer. "..No you're right on something. That part I didn't ask your opinion first even though you agreed. I don't want to cause trouble for your guild." If she absolutely had to, she'd leave with Lucy before she had to take that girl back to her father, at least until he pulled his head out of his ass.

She knew how hurt and lonely Lucy was in that place and she wasn't going to leave them alone ever again.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-16, 11:51 pm

Makarov nodded a bit. "No, you didn't ask. Then again, I'm used to my brats doing things without asking first." He grinned widely despite his words. "It doesn't matter anyway, Samantha. If we are lucky, there won't be any trouble. That man seems disinterested in his daughter anyway, he'll likely be pleased she's not there to distract him. And if he does cause trouble?" Makarov used his magic to make himself large enough to look Samantha directly in the eye, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Then Fairy Tail will face that trouble together, as a family. That's just how we do it. I just wanted to make sure you keep things in mind. The instant Lucy became a member of this guild, she became family to every one of us. She's one of us, and nobody can ever tell us otherwise."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-17, 7:13 pm

Samantha didn't know why, but she felt silly for thinking for a moment he might not agree. It was stupid in hindsight but even she wasn't beyond making mistakes. "..Thank you. I'm glad I have you and everyone else helping, I could do this on my own, but it wouldn't be ideal if I had to."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-17, 7:19 pm

Makarov nodded, returning to his normal size. "Of course, Samantha. Besides, you need the help, with how many kids around here have started seeing you like a mother figure." He paused a bit. "Have you heard from Anna lately?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-17, 8:47 pm

Samantha sighed. "No, I haven't. I'm a bit worried but there's no way to see what exactly happened to them. Its like they vanished off the face of the earth."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-17, 9:28 pm

Makarov nodded. "So you can't inform her that Natsu is here... still, he'll be safe here, and he'll definitely get stronger here." He sighed softly. "What do you plan to do in regards to him? And does he know your secret? I know he's got a strong nose, so I'm sure he 'sniffed you out' as it were, but what did you tell him?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-19, 6:09 pm

Samantha shook her head. "I told him the truth, I didn't see an reason to lie. As for what to do with them..I plan to train them as well. He has a lot of potential, but he's very sloppy and brash. I want to break him out of those bad habits because he can't expect to win every fight like that."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-19, 6:18 pm

Makarov chuckled a bit. "Yes, that could certainly get him into trouble..." He sighed softly. "Well, you've got a lot of work ahead of you, Samantha. You seem to be taking it upon yourself to train and look after several of these brats... you sure you're not putting too much onto your own shoulders?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-19, 6:43 pm

"I don't think so." Samantha said honestly. "The old saying back at home is 'it takes a vilalge to raise an child' is especially true here. I'll be doing a lot, sure, but not alone. When I can't do something, someone else will, and when they can't, I will. Even Avril does her part on that front, she's helping Gray train as well as look out for the children here."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-19, 6:54 pm

Makarov grinned at that. "About that... despite that girl's reservations and quiet nature... she took to looking after children as if it was the most natural thing in the world to her. The kids seem to look up to her almost as much as they do you or me... ha, I suppose if I am the grandfather, and you are the mother, then Avril is everyone's 'big sister'."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-19, 9:02 pm

"It's good for her." Samantha agreed quitely. "Espeically what she told us about her past, this enviroment and the people are good for her. She's come a long way from what she was when she first came. I think its been good for everyone here who's had a rough past."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-19, 9:16 pm

"I quite agree. Speaking of... the Strauss siblings were planning on going on their first mission together tomorrow. Mirajane has proven to be very strong, and capable of handling herself. I wouldn't be surprised if she were to become an S-Class mage before too long, though Erza will beat her there, of that I have no doubt. However, the younger two still have a lot of trouble controlling their magic. I was wondering if you would be willing to go along with them?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Yesterday at 12:49 am

Samantha nodded a bit. "That's fine, I'd be happy to help and go along with them. Is it in the afternoon or morning?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Yesterday at 2:08 am

Makarov smiled. "They'll be leaving in the afternoon. Ask Mirajane for details. And if she gives you any trouble, tell her I ordered it. Also, you can bring a few others with you if you like. It's not supposed to be a dangerous mission, either way."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   

Back to top Go down

Where Fairies Tread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23