The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where Fairies Tread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-23, 10:02 pm

Samantha wished Layla could be here now and see how Lucy was adjusting, but she took comfort Lucy was still here and this happy. It still hurt, and always would be at the least when she did remember Layla she tried to remember the good times.

She grinned. "Is that right? I'm really looking forward to that." Not able to resist herself, she decided to tickle the young girl a bit.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-23, 10:40 pm

Lucy was in the throes of laughter when there was a loud bang on the door. Lucy blinked a bit, then squirmed away from Samantha and immediately went to open the door. She had to look up a bit into the face of Mirajane, who looked... rather annoyed. A bit behind her was Lisanna and Elfman, who both looked a bit worried. Mirajane raised a brow at Lucy, then looked to Samantha. "...What's this I hear about you coming along with us on our mission?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-23, 10:47 pm

Samantha turned to the young girl. "I didn't plan too, but Makarov wanted me to come along as an order. Not sure why since its suppose to be low risk, but you won't notice I'm there."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-23, 11:15 pm

Mirajane scowled a bit. "Exactly. No offense, but we don't need you there. Tell Master Makarov that you don't want to go or something, he won't listen to me."

"You don't want Aunt Sammy to come?" Mirajane looked down at Lucy, her scowl lessening just slightly.

"..No, I don't. She's nice and all, but we don't need supervision."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-23, 11:22 pm

Samantha watched her for a moment, then slowly nodded. "I'll see what I can do. Excuse me." She said walking past Mira and the others.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-23, 11:27 pm

While Samantha went to find Makarov, Lucy tried to start a conversation with the Strauss siblings. Lisanna and Elfman were happy to talk with her, though Mirajane mostly ignored her.

Makarov was currently scolding Laxus about his attitude, who seemed to be trying his hardest to ignore his grandfather.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-26, 12:26 am

Samantha knew by now it was an regular occurence, so she paid it no mind. Mira was difficult to get along with at times, but she could safely say she wasn't as bad as Laxus currently was. She did worry if this continued it would get worse though, but she wasn't sure what was causing it.

"Makarov? When you're done, I need to briefly talk to you."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-26, 12:33 am

Makarov huffed a bit at Laxus, before turning to Samantha. "What is it, Samantha? Did you need something?" He wasn't getting anywhere with Laxus at the moment, it would be nice to talk to someone reasonable.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-27, 2:59 pm

"It's about Mira." Samantha started, once leading them away so they could talk in private. "She's not too happy I'm coming. If you really want me too, I could just say its an order, but that being said I'm worried about them. When she first came, she was withdrawn and quite. And now she seems..angry for lack of a better word. I'm not sure what caused the other jump."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-27, 3:47 pm

Makarov sighed softly. "That's part of why I want you to go with her. The thing about Take Over magic... control is incredibly important. You've seen how Elfman and Lisanna can lose control of their transformations, and those are with beasts and animals. For them, they are just losing control of their form. It's possible for there to be mental effects as well. I worry that this is occuring with Mirajane. She has an incredible power, but it carries risks. I think she's too strong-willed for it to completely dominate her, but it is still affecting her personality." He crossed his arms, closing his eyes as he seemed to think about things.

"Her siblings are treated with the same love and care they are used to, but other people she is not as close to... while it's not horrible, and I have no doubt that as she ages and matures it will be less of an issue, I'd like to put a stop to it early, before she risks alienating people who would be her friends. Samantha, whether you intended it or not, you are looked up to as a mother figure for many of them, and even Mirajane is more polite with you than most others. I want you to go along not only to keep an eye out for them should their magic backfire, but also to try and bring her out of her shell. That's also why you are free to bring others along with you. The job those three accepted is the least of my concerns. Consider this a separate job; one to cultivate bonds between the members of our family."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-27, 4:35 pm

Samantha had intended to be a mother figure, or noticed she was but she was probably doing it all the time without really realizing it. A lot of the children needed little nudges or help along the way, and some like Mira needed a bit more help.

"I'll do what I can then. If nothing else, hopefully I can get them a bit out of their shell." She excused herself from her friend then and headed to where the others were at. Avril was off doing her cleaning with a apron on, lifting tables and setting them aside with no effort. It was a bit amusing how some were slightly taken back by Avril's strength that defied her looks and size so much, particularly some of the men who came and hit on them.

She knew the young girl wouldn't be pleased, but at least it was for a good cause. "Sorry Mira, but seems I'll be coming with you three. It's an order. I'll make you an deal though, while I'm there I won't interfere in any battles if we run into them unless absolutely needed. That and you'll be leading, I'll just be trailing along."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-27, 5:34 pm

Mira grit her teeth, glaring over at Makarov for a moment, before taking a deep breath. "Fine, whatever... but afterwards, you make sure to tell Master Makarov that we didn't need your help, and can do missions on our own from now on."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-27, 5:50 pm

Samantha thought of bringing someone else on, but for now decided against it and keep to the four of them so far. "I'll let him know. Let me know when you're ready to leave." Probably the best she could hope for now.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-27, 5:57 pm

Mirajane grumbled a bit. "Let's go now. We are heading out to Clover Town, we can take the train."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-27, 6:37 pm

"All right"

Truth be told, Samantha didn't know how she was going to proceed with Mira, but maybe she'd find a opporunity to chip a bit more into that armor along the way. She turned to their siblings. "I didn't really get to ask earlier, but how are you two?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-27, 7:16 pm

Lisanna smiled up at Samantha, doing a little twirl. "I'm excited! I can't wait to go on our first mission!"

"Mm! We'll show how useful we are, so everyone in the guild is glad we're here!" Elfman seemed unsure of himself, but determined. Mirajane just looked at her siblings with a slight smile, despite her irritation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-28, 12:19 am

Samantha couldn't help but smile back. "We'll, pretty much everyone is glad you're here so there isn't worries about that. It would help for something to talk about, but that's about it. How has your magic training been going?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-28, 5:53 pm

Lisanna's smile fell slightly, but quickly returned, if a bit shy. "Um... I still have some trouble staying in the form I want, but I'm getting better! So long as it's done quickly, there aren't any issues!"

"I, um... I still can only transform my hand..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-28, 6:31 pm

"Back when I was younger, did you know I could only take parts of my other form?" Samantha began; she actually told them what she was. Since she had more then enough plausible denability and the like she tended to be more lax about it. Ultimately, it was only close people and those in the guild howeve.

"It took me the longest time to change, and what's more most of my kind can do so naturally. I have to really struggle to do it, but I managed. I'm fully confident you two will, just keep at it."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-28, 6:39 pm

Lisanna and Elfman both brightened, while Mirajane seemed to be trying to ignore it. She did, however, shoot Samantha a glance, and an appreciative nod. She was still annoyed that Samantha was coming along, but it was only on principal. She liked Samantha, despite her standoffish attitude.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-28, 6:56 pm

Samantha decided to just focus on talking to the other two as Mira continued to be silent. "Would riding on my dragon form be something you two would like to do one day? We can arrange for something like that if you want."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-28, 7:28 pm

Lisanna's eyes went wide. "R-really? Can we! That would be amazing!"

"Oh wow... riding on a dragon? That... would be so cool..."

"You shouldn't bother her with that. She's a mage, not transportation." Despite her words, Mira seemed interested in the idea as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-28, 7:55 pm

Samantha did always enjoy Lisanna's enthusiasm, it reminded her of Lucy a bit. "Of course. I promised Lucy long ago on her end so I can't see why I cant for you all as well. It would probably be too bumpy and unsafe without something, so I'll have to figure that out first."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-28, 10:22 pm

The trip to the station was simple enough, and once on the train things were quiet. To the point that Elfman fell straight to sleep, Lisanna was soon to follow, and Mirajane looked rather tired. The three were sitting close together, Mirajane in the middle while her siblings slept leaning against her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-29, 8:20 pm

Samantha found her own seat and sat down just across from the three siblings, two of them which fell asleep with Mira being rather tired. She wasn't herself at the time and make sure they were looked after.

She really liked all the children here she met in Fairy Tail; she was confident Lucy would fit right in.

That all being said, she left Mira alone and instead looked out the window, seemingly lost in a few thoughts of her own.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   

Back to top Go down

Where Fairies Tread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next