The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where Fairies Tread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-29, 8:41 pm

After awhile, however, Mira decided to speak up. "...Does Master Makarov not trust me?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-29, 10:48 pm

Samantha was surprised about that, but it got her attention. "No, he's worried." She began. "He actually sent me here because he was worried about you and your siblings. Take Over magic control is very important and it could cause other issues by mistake. He just wanted me here just in case, he might be acting over protective but he considers everyone here like family. You three included."

"I'm sure you'll be fine though. And once this mission goes well without a problem, I'll tell them and you won't have that happen again."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-30, 9:34 am

Mira paused, brow furrowing. "...What kind of issues? By what you said, it sounds like you mean something other than Lisanna and Elfman sometimes switching to a different form than intended..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-30, 8:29 pm

Samantha knew she had to be a bit careful; when they first met Mira she had been withdrawn and thought herself as an monster. If she heard her power was effecting her mentally, she may regress to being withdrawn again. While a bit standoffish wasn't ideal, it was far better then it was first.

"Take Over magic effects you mentally as well, as I was told. Have you noticed a change of you personally compared to how you were when first came? You're more aggressive then you were before."
She paused. "Makarov said you're too strong of a person for it to be an real issue and you'd grow out of it. I think it was more to see how you handle combat in that form."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-30, 9:14 pm

Mirajane's eyes had widened as Samantha had spoke, a trace of fear filling her eyes. When Samantha finished, she bit her lip, looking down at her hands. "I see... so... in a way, I guess I do have a demon inside me..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-30, 11:01 pm

Samantha said nothing at first, before sitting down nearby where her sister was sleeping, giving Mira's hand a gentle squeeze. "It'll be all right Mira, I promise. You're you. It just means its just a little bit of something you have to be aware of and work on."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-30, 11:07 pm

Mira hesitated a bit. "But... what if I can't? What if I'm not as strong as Master Makarov thinks? What if I hurt somebody from the guild, what if I... what if I hurt Lisanna or Elfman..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-30, 11:40 pm

This gave the older woman an idea, one that had been in the making but was unable to find an possible opening until now. "Then if you feel that way, we can make sure that doesn't happen. For now, you have me so on the very small chance anything happens, I'll be here, all right? After today's mission, if you want I can help you learn mental exercises to strengthen what's already there. Part of a martial artist is having a strong mind, and though I doubt you want to learn hand to hand from me, I can teach you the mental parts."

"You won't quite get the full benefits from the mental parts by that alone, it needs the physical part too. But around every morning after we can start from there, and with time this Take Over won't effect you what so ever. You'll be fine Mira, I believe in you."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-09-30, 11:52 pm

By the end, Mira could only look up at Samantha in shock. "You... believe in me? You would do all that... for me? But... but you barely know me... and I've been rude to everyone, and... besides, you have Adell and Lucy to look after... even the other kids look up to you kind of like a mother... why would you do that?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-10-01, 12:34 am

Samantha offered her a small smile. "It's just part of how I am. If its in my power and I'm nearby, I want to help. Besides, I know the real you is the one who talks gently to your siblings. That's the Mira I want to get to know, if you let me."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-10-01, 12:54 am

Mira seemed to hesitate, then nodded slightly. "I... I'd like that... but if you think it's best, I'll take the martial arts training too... I... don't want to rely too much on my magic, if that's the kind of effect it can have on me... besides, the more I can do to protect my family, the better..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-10-01, 9:34 pm

Samantha was happy to hear that, she was making progress. "I would teach you Ki too, but honestly not sure how it would meld with your natural magic..something to find out. I ever explain what Ki exactly is to you and how it seems a bit different from normal magic?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-10-01, 9:36 pm

Mirajane paused. "No, but... for now, I think I shouldn't work on this 'Ki' stuff. I'm still working on controlling my magic, I shouldn't throw another thing in with that right now..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-10-01, 9:55 pm

"That's fine." Samantha conceded. "We'll just work on the mental and physical aspect of things so you can get better control. What time do you usually wake up?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-10-01, 10:49 pm

Mirajane shrugged. "Pretty early, I'm used to cooking breakfast for Lisanna and Elfman..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-10-02, 12:07 am

"I see."

Samantha settled into a comfortable silence, before going to close her eyes. "If we arrive earlier then expected wake me up, I'm going to try to rest my eyes for a moment."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-10-02, 12:21 am

When Samantha woke, it would be to find the train still on it's way, but the sun was much lower in the sky. On top of that, Lisanna was awake while her siblings were still asleep. She was bouncing on the balls of her feet, looking out the window excitedly as she watched the scenery pass by.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-10-02, 1:08 am

Samantha woke up somewhat groggily, seeing all the siblings asleep except for Lisanna who was bouncing off the walls to so to speak. She reminded her of Lucy, but of course there was differences. "You seem to be feeling full of energy. Excited?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-10-02, 1:22 am

Lisanna jumped a bit, turning to see Samantha awake. She nodded happily. "Mhm! My first ever job as a guild mage, and I get to do it with my older siblings, and someone as cool as you... of course I'm excited!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-10-02, 1:46 pm

"I remember my first time doing anything like this when I was younger, I was really excited too but it was a bit different."
Samantha shifted a bit. "I was offering your sister some type of meditation and such practice for concentration. Would it be something you'd like to do?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-10-02, 5:59 pm

Lisanna blinked a bit. "Meditation? What's that? And what's it for?" She moved from the window and climbed up onto the seat next to Samantha, seeming rather curious. As the youngest of the three Strauss siblings, she was the same age as Lucy, and there were definitely similarities, though that was likely in part due to their age.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-10-03, 1:42 am

Samantha found Lisanna's curiosity cute. "It's basically relaxing and clearing your mind so you can properly think. Usually, its done in certain positions so its easier. It takes a lot of patience to do though, but it can help a lot with concentration. I'll demonstrate a bit later if you want."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-10-03, 1:47 am

Lisanna thought about that. "Mira-nee isn't a very patient person, you sure that'll work with her?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-10-03, 1:50 am

"We'll, she may not be normally but I have confidence she will be trying her best. She wants better control over herself so she won't be giving up easily. I think it'll be very good for her overall." It had other benefits too besides the obvious control, as Mira would hopefully find out.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2017-10-03, 2:15 am

Lisanna thought about that, then smiled. "Okay, then I'd like to do it too! I can help Mira-nee! Elf-nii will want to do it too, I bet!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   

Back to top Go down

Where Fairies Tread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next