The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where Fairies Tread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-15, 12:36 am

Natsu responded by slamming a flaming fist into his palm grinning. "One of these days, we're totally gonna kick her ass!"

"If these two flame-brains can't manage to beat me, I don't know how they plan to beat Samantha." Gray smirked over at the two of them, having been helping Avril with the cleaning. He kept slipping out of his clothes, of course. And of course, Natsu took the bait.

"That was one time, streaker! You got lucky, there is no way you could be either of us normally!"

"Guys, come on..." Lucy walked over with Cana, hands on her hips. "If you get into a fight every time you see each other, you're going to cause problems for Avril. And Aunt Sammy, too." At this, Gray looked a bit sheepish, and Natsu looked away with a huff, but said no more. "Besides, Erza would likely come after you." That had both Gray and Natsu sweating.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-15, 2:26 am

Samantha greeted the challenge of words with a small smile. "I don't doubt you will one day Natsu. That's why I push you two as hard as I do." One of the reasons. Natsu was still rough around the edges in his own way, but he was a good kid. Time spent together was definitely a up side bonus of curbing some of that reckleness. Of course, as she suspected only time and experience would curb the rest of it.

While Natsu took the bait, Adell shrugged it off being the much more level headed of the two. He did notice Avril avoiding look at Gray even more so then usual when he stripped, but he figured it had to do with still being embarrassed at times by his antics.

All this time and he still did the same thing.

He turned to Lucy and Cana. "..Yeah. I really, really don't want to get on her bad side." He was usually the one keeping Natsu out of trouble if he could help it so he was generally safe. "So, what have you two been up to? Us three have been gone for the last two days."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-15, 3:10 am

Lucy smiled. "Me, Cana, and Levy were all on a mission. Some jewelry went missing from some noble's house, and they wanted help finding it, and whoever took it. Between the three of us, it was a piece of cake!" Lucy was a lot more confident than she had once been; growing up around the Fairy Tail crew had done her wonders in that regard.

"Though I think the guy was more interested in checking us out than the fact we found his stuff." Cana shrugged a bit, before winking at Adell with a smirk. Lucy was oblivious.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-15, 8:07 pm

Adell felt a very slight tinge of jealously along with...

We'll, he knew what that was already. He wasn't obvious to the opposite gender and the effects they had on him, he suspected Cana did it on purpose to give him a hard time. A really hard-no. He really needed to stop and focus. Right about..now.

"Yeah, for obvious reasons. As long as they don't touch, even if you two can take care of yourselves.
" Lucy was fairly strong in her own way and mom had made it a habit to teach her hand to hand in case she ever had to. Cana had own things as well.

Samantha knew what was going on, but didn't comment. Lucy seemed obilvious to it all though, to be young again she supposed. "How has your training been Lucy? Your hand to hand form that is, we haven't gotten a session together for some time. I hope you've been practicing."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-16, 11:00 am

Lucy blushed a bit, laughing nervously. "Um... well, I've been practicing, I just... sometimes forget to use what you taught me..."

"When we caught the person who was stealing the jewelry, she jumped up into the air and-"

"Cana, shhhh!"

"Kicked them square in the face, shouting 'Lucy Kick!' It wasn't any kind of martial arts kick either, was more like a stomp in mid-air. Was... pretty damn funny." Cana was grinning, while Lucy covered her face in embarrassment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-16, 3:11 pm

Samantha smiled slightly. "We'll, that's one way to do it. It seems I need to get a crash course for training again when we get the chance." She wasn't a slave driver but she did push her students, she wanted to make sure Lucy kept her edge on that front. "Have you seen Brandish lately? Its been some time since I talked to them."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-16, 3:26 pm

Lucy shrugged a bit, looking a bit sad about that, but Makarov, who had been walking over, spoke up. "Brandish came by late last night, actually. She was turning in a completed mission and picking up another. I recommended she take a break, but you know how stubborn these brats can be. Now that you are both here though, she did leave a message. She heard some rumors that Zoldeo made an appearance in the country of Rubengard. There was an anti-government rebellion occurring there three years ago, only for their leader to mysteriously disappear. Brandish has heard tell that Zoldeo had appeared there and done something to the man before he disappeared, so she's going to look into that."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-16, 3:51 pm

This raised some concerns for Samantha, Avril and Adell. "I was hearing some unrest was going on, it was just a matter of when not if something would happen. Brandish is capable of taking care of herself, but I also know she doesn't always ask for help when she needs it." It was surprisingly or not Avril who had spoken up first. "Was anything else mentioned?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-16, 4:09 pm

Makarov shook his head. "She promised not to get involved in any fighting, and that she would return here to get help if she ever found Zoldeo. It's been five years since his attack on her mother, and there is no telling how powerful of a mage he is at this point. Brandish promised to gather information, and then leave."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-16, 8:27 pm

"It's still worrying. Still if she stays out of it she should be fine." Samantha wasn't entirely comfortable with it but there was little she could do so she tried not to worry too much about it.

"Yeah. She's smart enough to avoid things."
Adell agreed, and in part to assure her. "Is Elfman and his sisters around? Haven't seen or picked them up since we came in."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-16, 9:34 pm

"They've been on a mission for the past few days. An S-Class mission, but one they are well suited to. Some large beast has been terrorizing a city. Their Take Over magic should make things go smoothly." Makarov smiled. "It helps that you aided in curbing that attitude of Mirajane's, Samantha."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-17, 2:30 am

Adell had to agree on that front of part at least. "If anything, one of them might be having a new form soon with that beast lurking around."

"Possibly.."
Samantha said idly, thinking a bit. Lisanna and the others were grown now and they didn't need them babying them but she couldn't really help it. They and the others were basically her kids in a way. "Do you know the nature of the creature at all?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-17, 2:49 am

Makarov frowned. "I do not. It's obviously quite strong, for it to be an S-Class mission. The only information that was really known was that it relied on brute force, it didn't seem to have any special abilities or magic based on the mission request..."

And that was when the front doors burst open, and a bandaged Elfman staggered in, supporting an even worse off Mirajane.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-17, 9:04 pm

Samantha was about to say something else when the door burst open and Mira and Elfman came in, but there was oddly no sign of their sister. "What happened?!" Samantha was trying to keep calm but the fact they came beat up and there was no sign of Lisanna set off alarm bells.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-17, 10:00 pm

Mirajane looked up at the concerned faces of everyone looking toward them, at Samantha moving toward them... and collapsed to the floor, Elfman sinking down with her; it seemed she had been the one supporting him. "We... it... the Beast..."

"I c-couldn't.... control it... it was too powerful... I..." Elfman's eyes were wide and haunted, while tears streamed down Mirajane's cheeks.

"...Where's Lisanna?" Natsu had run over, brow furrowed, before Mirajane locked eyes with him, and broke down even more into tears, doubling over as she cried, and Elfman bowed his head, staring at the floor.

"She's g-gone... the Beast... no, I.... k-killed her..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   

Back to top Go down

Where Fairies Tread
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27