The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where Fairies Tread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-30, 8:10 pm

"...No you didn't..."

It was the first time he had brought up such a thing, though Avril had told him about her past, her sisters and that horrible company that had been in so much control of their life. It was a shame the man who originally made them didn't have a final say, she imagined her life would be that much different.

If it had though, she wouldn't be a fighter and likely wouldn't have met the others. The former was something she had needed in the past to protect others, and the later was a opporunity to meet people and see places she'd never see normally.

So in the end, she supposed that idea was conflicted. Avril patiently waited for them to continue; not pressuring them. She had always been told she was a good listener if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-30, 9:00 pm

Gray nodded slowly. "That's where they found me... Ur, and Lyon. Ur is the one who trained me to use Ice Make, along with her other student Lyon... she'd lost her daughter awhile back, and I guess she took us in as a sort of replacement, though she never saw us that way. She taught us everything... and because of me, because I was an idiot obsessed with revenge, she's gone..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-05-04, 4:53 pm

Those words seem to strike a cord within Avril as she listened to the young man. Those names were mentioned in passing, but he never really delved into it, and being a private person herself on the reserved side she never pushed. "Gone?" She asked gently. "How..how did it happen? If you want to, you don't have to tell me though.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-05-04, 7:26 pm

Gray was silent for a moment. "I was frustrated... I felt like I wasn't getting stronger, like Ur was holding things back from me. I was lashing out and being a brat... and then I heard that Deliora was attacking a nearby town... and I left. I went off, stupidly thinking I could somehow beat that monster myself... Deliora didn't even pay attention to me. I was swatted away like a fly as it destroyed the town, and I woke up to find an unconscious Lyon... and Ur, facing off against Deliora. She'd lost a leg and replaced it with ice, even she couldn't stand against Deliora... and Ur was regarded as being strong enough to be counted among the 10 Wizard Saints, like Master Makarov."

"...In the end, Ur made a decision... she told me... she told me she would seal away my darkness... and used the ultimate Ice Make spell, Iced Shell. She sealed Deliora away in everlasting ice. But... Iced Shell can only be used once. The user's body becomes the ice that seals the target. Technically, Ur is still alive, keeping Deliora sealed. She told me to tell Lyon she died... he was so focused on surpassing her, she knew he'd become obsessed with finding some way to bring her back if he knew the truth... but, alive or not, she's gone. She sacrificed herself to save me. Not just from Deliora, but from myself..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-05-07, 7:51 pm

At the end of the story, Avril wasn't sure what to say but she felt a great deal of what the young man had just said. To have a mentor and have them die due to your own personal actions was a heavy blow to just about anyone. It wasn't really the same of what she had been through exactly, but it did fall under doing something that caused the death of a loved one.

"......"

Avril stood there silently, then she went over to Gray and sat down nearby resting her head on his shoulder. She said nothing far as words of encouragement, just her actions alone. It was more like at the moment they both needed it.

Sometimes words didn't suffice for a situation. These she felt was one of those times.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-05-07, 8:37 pm

Gray blushed at this, starting to protest, but after a moment, he sighed softly, and just relaxed, enjoying Avril's company. Besides... she was kind of cute like this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-05-14, 10:49 pm

Avril stayed like this, saying nothing as her breathing evened out as she fell asleep. Funnily enough, while her kind didn't need to breath she did simulate it simply that motion putting people far more at ease then if she was completely still. It was one of those small quirks added on to make them simulate normal organic life as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-06-20, 11:34 pm

Two more years passed; things had mostly settled down in Fairy Tail. Mirajane and Elfman, since Lisanna's death, had seemed to be hindered by the loss. Elfman couldn't seem to go beyond using his magic in a single arm, while Mirajane seemed to have lost her Take Over magic entirely. She'd since become more like a receptionist for the guild, and a sort of older sister to everyone. Everyone else went on as normal. Lucy and Natsu had recently returned from a mission that Natsu had dragged Lucy into where they were retrieving a book from a mansion, and through some events had failed to get any reward from it despite completing it.

At the moment, Master Makarov was out at the annual Guild Master's Meeting, Erza was off on some mission, and Lucy was staring at the mission board, trying to decide on a mission to take.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-06-21, 11:19 am

Samantha had been heavily effected by their death as well, she didn't lose any of her powers or become weaker but she did seem to have an air of melachoy about them from time to time. Thankfully it wasn't all the time and she seemed to bounce back in her own way. One of those said ways was doing her best to keep herself busy so she wouldn't have to focus on it earlier. She did take getting Lucy even more up standard far as martial arts go, both a way to bond and another way to keep herself occupied.

Everyone handled it differently, some subtle and others not as much as others which was to be expected since everyone dealt with loss differently. Croix had gotten a bit closer Mirajane since the events, though there was already a foundation about it before hand. Adell of course was still stuck to the hip with Lucy and Cana while Avril quietly and diligently supported from the background.

One of the only new thing, far as members go was a young man named Emus Vokel. Far as many of the others went his magic was a bit unusual in the sense he had a item which helped him tap into it and transform. Other then that, he intergrated well with the group and was friendly enough. To Samantha however, it was strange yet someone else from 'her world' was here. She was honest of the belief she was in another realm, not just a planet at this rate.

In the present, Adell came walking into the guild, having finished from some errands. There he spotted Lucy looking at the mission board so he went over. He felt odd at times around her and Cana, but he wasn't sure what it was. Part of him was pretty sure it was hormones though, he wasn't stupid enough not to know what attractive women did to the male brain.

"Hey." He greeted. "How did the mission go? I heard you and Natsu just got back from it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-07-30, 5:00 pm

Lucy sighed heavily, hands on her hips. "That idiot thought we could sneak into the mansion by having me disguised as a maid, since the guy was hiring 'beautiful maids' to work for him... turns out he had a... skewed view of what was beautiful... we managed to get the mission done though... even though we didn't get paid..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-08-02, 12:49 pm

"Yeah, that sounds rough. Like the last mission me and Natsu were on gave us a run around too but they did give us our money..after Natsu kinda blew up of them trying to short change us
." His mother's training or not, Natsu had always been the more temperamental of the two. "So how did they get away with not paying? I thought there was at least a little bit up front."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-08-02, 7:22 pm

Lucy frowned slightly. "Well, it turned out they couldn't afford to pay. They pretended to be wealthy and offered a huge reward because they were desperate, but they were actually poor... they offered to pay everything they had, but Natsu wouldn't accept it, and once I knew what was going on, neither would I... still not getting that pay sucks..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-08-08, 12:19 pm

That changed things. At first Adell thought they were just being cheap and trying to get over them like some others had in the past; though most didn't do that to Fairy Tail with their reputation. There were a few..examples that kind of became stories of their own. "Sometimes doing the right thing kind of sucks, but I'm proud of you. Its not much, but tell you what I'll pay for a lunch just about anywhere you want. It'll be completely on me."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-08-08, 4:50 pm

Lucy blinked, smiling a bit even as a slight blush crept up her cheeks. "Heh, that sounds-"

"-Great! Can I join? I'm hungry as hell." Cana had just put her arm around Lucy's shoulders, grinning at her and Adell as she twirled an empty beer mug around her finger by the handle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-08-09, 11:42 am

Even if Adell had wanted to say no, which he didn't he would of been unable to Cana. She was a friend..and very attractive. Of course the later was a minor point which could be chalked up with the normal hormones of being a teneager with the Farian parts not doing any favors. More to the point it wasn't like he was asking Lucy out on a date.

"If you want, but its Lucy's call where we go today since its her show." That part he wasn't going to budge on not that he thought Cana would. The point was to cheer them up and go where they wanted to after all. "So do you have any place in mind in town or out? Could be fun to go a bit further out if its not too far."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-08-09, 5:30 pm

Lucy seemed to think it over, and was about to respond when the front doors of the guild hall slammed open. In walked Erza, carrying an enormous monster's horn. The fact she could carry it was astounding, but then again Erza had always been freakishly strong. She set the horn down, causing the ground to quake, glancing around. "I'm back. Is the Master present at the moment?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-08-10, 1:00 am

Before anyone could say anything, Adell along with everyone else took notice of Erza's rowdy entrance which was among the standard far as Fairy Tail went. Natsu wasn't subtle and neither were other of the guild members, save for those Avril, who needed to stop sneaking on people to give them heart attacks. He couldn't tell if she was inwardly amused by it, since even now she had a good poker face when she wanted to.

"No, sorry."
Adell said after a brief shake of his head. "He went the Annual Guild Maker meeting. Not sure when he'll be back. What's the thing you brought in?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-08-10, 7:22 pm

"Hmm? This? The local townspeople decorated the horn of the monster I subdued. It was so pretty that I brought it back as a souvenir. ...Anyway... I heard something troubling on this job. Usually I would consult the Master about this, but this matter is urgent, so.." She glanced around the hall at everyone gathered around. "I need some help."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-08-10, 11:22 pm

Erza normally didn't ask for help as she was capable of handling most of anything herself. So for her to ask for help like this it had to be something rather serious. That made Adell a bit worried. "Of course we'll help. Is it I need to get my mom, Croix and Avril level bad?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-08-10, 11:59 pm

Erza shook her head a bit. "No, I don't believe it's that bad. I'd just like some of you to come along... Natsu, Gray, Adell, Lucy. You four for sure, at least. Others if they feel up for it. We'll leave tomorrow, so be ready." She then simply turned and walked out of the room.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   Yesterday at 10:52 am

"......"

Adell watched them before turning to Lucy and Cana. "Maybe I'm over thinking things but something about the whole situation feels a bit off. It was important enough she wanted to talk to Makarov, but enough to bring in people like my mom, unless its unrelated. And we know how strong Erza is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   

Back to top Go down

Where Fairies Tread
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28