The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where Fairies Tread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-30, 8:10 pm

"...No you didn't..."

It was the first time he had brought up such a thing, though Avril had told him about her past, her sisters and that horrible company that had been in so much control of their life. It was a shame the man who originally made them didn't have a final say, she imagined her life would be that much different.

If it had though, she wouldn't be a fighter and likely wouldn't have met the others. The former was something she had needed in the past to protect others, and the later was a opporunity to meet people and see places she'd never see normally.

So in the end, she supposed that idea was conflicted. Avril patiently waited for them to continue; not pressuring them. She had always been told she was a good listener if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-04-30, 9:00 pm

Gray nodded slowly. "That's where they found me... Ur, and Lyon. Ur is the one who trained me to use Ice Make, along with her other student Lyon... she'd lost her daughter awhile back, and I guess she took us in as a sort of replacement, though she never saw us that way. She taught us everything... and because of me, because I was an idiot obsessed with revenge, she's gone..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-05-04, 4:53 pm

Those words seem to strike a cord within Avril as she listened to the young man. Those names were mentioned in passing, but he never really delved into it, and being a private person herself on the reserved side she never pushed. "Gone?" She asked gently. "How..how did it happen? If you want to, you don't have to tell me though.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-05-04, 7:26 pm

Gray was silent for a moment. "I was frustrated... I felt like I wasn't getting stronger, like Ur was holding things back from me. I was lashing out and being a brat... and then I heard that Deliora was attacking a nearby town... and I left. I went off, stupidly thinking I could somehow beat that monster myself... Deliora didn't even pay attention to me. I was swatted away like a fly as it destroyed the town, and I woke up to find an unconscious Lyon... and Ur, facing off against Deliora. She'd lost a leg and replaced it with ice, even she couldn't stand against Deliora... and Ur was regarded as being strong enough to be counted among the 10 Wizard Saints, like Master Makarov."

"...In the end, Ur made a decision... she told me... she told me she would seal away my darkness... and used the ultimate Ice Make spell, Iced Shell. She sealed Deliora away in everlasting ice. But... Iced Shell can only be used once. The user's body becomes the ice that seals the target. Technically, Ur is still alive, keeping Deliora sealed. She told me to tell Lyon she died... he was so focused on surpassing her, she knew he'd become obsessed with finding some way to bring her back if he knew the truth... but, alive or not, she's gone. She sacrificed herself to save me. Not just from Deliora, but from myself..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-05-07, 7:51 pm

At the end of the story, Avril wasn't sure what to say but she felt a great deal of what the young man had just said. To have a mentor and have them die due to your own personal actions was a heavy blow to just about anyone. It wasn't really the same of what she had been through exactly, but it did fall under doing something that caused the death of a loved one.

"......"

Avril stood there silently, then she went over to Gray and sat down nearby resting her head on his shoulder. She said nothing far as words of encouragement, just her actions alone. It was more like at the moment they both needed it.

Sometimes words didn't suffice for a situation. These she felt was one of those times.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-05-07, 8:37 pm

Gray blushed at this, starting to protest, but after a moment, he sighed softly, and just relaxed, enjoying Avril's company. Besides... she was kind of cute like this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   2018-05-14, 10:49 pm

Avril stayed like this, saying nothing as her breathing evened out as she fell asleep. Funnily enough, while her kind didn't need to breath she did simulate it simply that motion putting people far more at ease then if she was completely still. It was one of those small quirks added on to make them simulate normal organic life as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Fairies Tread   

Back to top Go down

Where Fairies Tread
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Prime Realms-
Jump to: