The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sol Survivor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Sol Survivor   2017-12-10, 7:39 pm

Sol's eyes snapped open and he looked around startled. His control panel was apart and it seemed that he was working on it. It had been some time since the incident downtown with the monsters. He was still a little fuzzy on how everything ended. The last he remembered was making a plan with Avril. He decided a while ago not to dwell on it. Looking back towards the console and decided to get back to work.

Sometime later he finished wiping his hands off after finishing his console. He was still confused. Not sure what happened. The last place he remembered placing his ship was in the bay. It was now in Cosson Hall. It was big enough to accommodate his ship as long as he kept it parked on top. The building itself had been abandoned for decades. He made his way outside and checked the tarp on the ship. When he was satisfied that it was secure, he made his way down.

Making his way towards the market to acquire some provisions. He did some odd jobs here and there to make money. Mostly for a near by church. It was a strange religion called Catholicism. It was okay though. People seemed to take comfort in Father Strahd's sermons. On what was called weekends he would go to the beach and used his abilities as a "street performer" It was a bit of a misuse of his powers but he needed to survive. Especially if he was going to fix his ships propulsion system. His sublite systems were fine however his hyperdrive was in need of repair. For now he made his way to the store and bought some supplies.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   2017-12-18, 11:54 am

Alissa had decided it was about that wonderful time where she had to drag herself shopping with her little sister Pyria in tow. Unlike the young woman, she looked far more 'human' for lack of a better word, save for the pointed ears that signaled their Eldarian heritage. Both were aliens but that wasn't the here nor there, nor was it ultimately anything special on this planet.

It had been some time since she came here and besides survival there was no clear cut goal. Her home was since gone as were the people, petty revenge wouldn't bring anyone back. She wasn't an violent person but she did always think darker thoughts when it came to those who had attacked her home world without any provocation. Last she had heard though, they had managed to make the Eldarians and such angry, so they were effectively dead men walking.

No. Revenge was not only useless but something that would pass anyway. Her big, and truly only concern was taking care of her younger sister. She was the only family she had left in this strange cruel universe they both found themselves stumbling around in.

Still, she couldn't deny it had been all bad. Many had been friendly here, though others had less..flattering things to say about her looks but she didn't care.

"Can we get this?" Pyria asked for the second time, another small thing of candy, as if they really needed it.

"No. We're on a budget. Next time, maybe."
Pyria seemed a bit put off by it but obeyed . Alissa's eyes softened and gently ruffled her hair. "Hey. I know its hard, but we're going to be fine. It's just more then what we bargained for, but we're survivors. So I need you to be a big girl for me, because I need all the help I can get."

"Okay..okay.." Pyria said the last part more confidently, she didn't understand everything but she did enough to catch the gist of what was more behind the last part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   2017-12-29, 11:28 am

Sol was reading a label on a can of pickled... he couldn't identify it. But he had it before and it was tasty. He bumped into a blond woman with animalistic features. His hand basket clattered to the floor spilling it's contents. "Oh, apologies. I was trying to read this label. Still no excuse, are you okay?" He knelt down to gather his items. He caught himself staring. He couldn't help it. She was pretty.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   2018-01-01, 12:38 pm

Alissa was satisfied with what they had for now; it was overall an good haul and well within their budget the later being among the most important. Taking care of herself was one thing but having another mouth to feed and raise added an extra bit stress. Not that she minded. If not for Pyria, she wasn't sure how she would have continued on with herself after everything that happened.

She and Pyria were going to leave when a young man bumped into her, the contents of his basket scattering on the hard floor. "It's fine, really! I'll help you."

"Um, me too!"
Pyria had never grown out of the 'helping phase' but at least she knew how to stay out of the way when needed.

With all three of them, all of Sol's things were back into place. Alissa had caught them staring but paid it no mind, she was used to it because her looks were on the exotic side. At least it didn't seem from distaste, not that it mattered to her if it had been. He was handsome on their own way though to her personally. "That should do it. I guess both of have to be careful for the next time."

Man that was lame. I might as well say the weather is nice today.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   2018-01-11, 9:49 pm

Sol smiled and cocked his head to the side "So, you plan on having me run into you again?" He brushed some of his hair out of his face. He'd been alone for quite a while and rather liked the idea of meeting someone new. Since order 66 killed most of his friends and forced him into hiding that didn't leave much time for socializing. He extended his hand "My name is Sol, Sol Sunraven." Have to start somewhere.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   2018-01-16, 6:54 pm

Alissa giggled, shaking her head. "No. I mean..I don't plan to." The clothing Sol wore was a bit unusual compared to many of the things people had on this planet, though nothing too out of place since earth was home to a lot of unique people.

She shook his hand. "Alissa Balran."

"And I'm Pyria!" Her little sister spoke up, not wanting to be left out.

Alissa gently ruffled her hair, causing her little sister to stop her making a cute face. "This is my little sister Pyria. It's really nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   2018-02-07, 1:04 pm

Sol continued to smile and nodded "Yeah, Nice to meet me too." He shook his head "I mean, nice to meet you too." He waved to Pyria "Nice to meet you too." He started to turn away then paused. Turning back he pulled out a pen, he started to write down his comlink number but then thought better of it. He doubted people had comlinks here. So he wrote down the number to the thing called a Cellular Telephone. "Here, if you um... Want to bump into me again you can reach me here. Maybe we can do coffee."

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   2018-02-08, 12:46 pm

Alissa was a bit surprised at the number, but she did take it. Would it be so bad to give things a shot? She had a semi social hermit as of late only sticking to people at work and the few friends she had made since coming on this planet.

The young woman also scribbled something down on a piece of paper, before handing it to him. "Um..sure I think I would like that. I haven't really been doing as much lately."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   2018-02-12, 2:12 am

Sol took the paper and nodded. "Me either, aside from work i'm working on my... vehicle." He tucked the paper into a belt pouch. He nodded again, and started to turn. He paused. He looked back at Alissa "Um, i'm not sure what proper etiquette is on contacting someone, i'm uh, kinda new to this planet."

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   2018-02-19, 10:42 pm

Alissa noticed the way he worded vehicle which sounded almost as if h was hiding something. If he was, it wasn't really of her business as they literally Just met so while curious she decided to leave that part alone.

The young woman gave a good natured smile in response. "Me and my sister are literal aliens from another world, so we're pretty new. It takes a lot of getting used to, yeah, but if you need help adjusting with some things maybe I could help. So..I guess just call? I'm pretty easy going, so just call when you have time and if I'm on, I'll get back to you. No need to over complicate it."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   2018-06-21, 10:19 am

Sol smiled. "Thank you. Not many people are so accommodating. You would be surprised at how many times I see people walking by others in need." He shook his head and looked back to the woman. "So in light of that if you are ever in need of something, please don't hesitate to call." He bowed slightly. "I better get going." He looked at Pyria with a smile "Thank you so much for helping."

A few hours later Sol had made it back home. He put away his items and looked at the time. It was still early in the day so he decided to go for a walk. He wasn't needed at the church for several hours. So he decided to wander. He found himself on Market Street. There were a lot of Coffee shops. Most of them commercialized. He tended to avoid those. Especially the one called Starbucks. He tended towards the mom and pop diner sort of places. His favorite place was called Lori's Diner over on Sutter Street. He made his way over and grabbed a booth. Pulling out his communication device and the paper with Alissa's number on it. He dialed and waited.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   2018-06-25, 2:29 pm

It was hectic in Alissa's place of work, she truly loved her job as a daycare worker and most of the kids were wonderful but when they were short on people it could be a real mess. She had been running around the entire day trying to do everything at once. If that wasn't an issue enough, some of the children had been sick which meant some were a bit more clingy then usual.

Alissa couldn't resist that, but thankfully her immune system was made of stronger stuff so she shrugged off most of the more sicknesses that ran around here.

After a tiring day of work and wanting nothing better to do then go into a coma at home after picking up her baby sister, her phone rang. "H-hello?" She asked a bit frazzled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sol Survivor   

Back to top Go down

Sol Survivor
Page 1 of 1