The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Within The Moment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Within The Moment   2017-12-12, 12:40 am

It was always the smaller things Emanulle Santos overlooked when he got busy with other matters, but he couldn't deny that had its moments when focusing on the bigger picture. Unfortunately, at times when he truly got on that focus some other things slipped his mind, whether he'd ever be able to do both consistently he wasn't entirely sure.

Michru was fast asleep and it was in the middle of the afternoon; he at the moment had nothing else to do but get caught up on things. It had been a while since he last talked to Terri and he was wondering how she was doing and holding up. They were pretty much always traveling so where they could be at the given moment was anyone's guess.

If he was lucky, she'd be around Japan but he doubted it. Either way, he got his cell and dialed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   2018-02-07, 1:50 pm

Terri was running through Yoyogi park. It was a daily exercise she went through before she hit the gym. There was a tournament she was training for. It wasn't a major one just something underground. She stopped running for a moment and checked her pulse. She was getting good cardio. 

A few hours later Terri dropped down on her couch with a bottle of water. She sat there for a moment and then stood. She started towards the bathroom stripping her clothes. Turning on the water to her shower making sure it was hot. She stepped in and started to wash. Then as it always happens her phone started to ring at the worst time. Pulling back the curtain she poked her head out. She squinted through the soap to see who it was. When she saw the caller I.D. was her fight coordinator she shook her head and finished her shower. 

About thirty minutes later she dropped down back on the couch. She sipped her protein shake and flipped through the channels. Her phone rang again and she flipped it over. Checking the I.D. again she jumped it was Emanulle. She cleared her throat and picked up the phone. About a million scenarios went through her head. She answered the phone "Heh... hello?"

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   2018-02-08, 12:38 pm

For a moment, no one picked up and Emanulle was convinced she was busy and it may have been better to call at another time. That was until Terri picked up making him smile internally a bit. "Afternoon Terri. Sorry its been a while, life has just been hectic as of late. I just wanted to check on you and maybe hang out. Me and Michru missed you."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   2018-02-19, 4:27 pm

Terri smiled and relaxed a bit. "Hey you, yeah it has been a while. I'm free now if you wanna chat. I don't know if we can meet up, i'm in Japan right now training for a minor tournament." Terri was glad he called. She missed them too.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   2018-02-19, 10:36 pm

That was really good news, Emanulle didn't believe in fate or anything but at the moment he did consider himself rather lucky. "You're in luck, me and Michru are in Japan now. I'm not sure what your schedule is exactly looking like but I'd love to set something up so the three of us could catch up. I came here mostly to spend time with family, my aunt and hers live here after all."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   2018-02-20, 1:05 am

Terri nodded and looked at her clock. It was a little after noon and she had nothing planned for the rest of the day. "We'll i'm pretty open today. I got my workout over early. If you want to meet up in and hour or so that would be awesome." Awesome?! Did I really just say 'Awesome.'!!?? She smacked the heel of her hand against her forehead. "We can meet up at one of my favorite places, The Mikado arcade?" It really was one of her favorite places. She was SUPER into retro gaming.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   2018-02-20, 11:56 pm

At the moment Emanulle had nothing really going on and he really wanted to see Terri again, as did Michru when they got the chance. "I would really like that. I don't think I told you but I actually do enjoy playing video games, so its something we could both have fun with. Yeah, we can definitely meet you in a hour."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within The Moment   

Back to top Go down

Within The Moment
Page 1 of 1