The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   2018-05-07, 11:43 am

Alissa briefly shook her head. "No, I understand. I don't like being stuck in one place since I'm a bit more active but I'll do what I need to do."

Karen smiled. "Good to hear. I'm not sure how much help I could offer, but I'd be happy to assist a little bit here and there if you should need it."

That took Alissa a bit by surprise. "..Do you mean that? I mean, you know me less then Lacey.."

The other woman shrugged. "Think nothing of it. As naive as some may consider it, I did get into this profession to help people in and without. I also have this lovely bleeding heart here as well." The last teasing part was indicated to Lacey. "I woiuldn't be going over board and selling my first child or anything just little things here and there to help you get on your feet."

The young Acorian was a bit overwhelemed at this news, in the good way but kept control of her emotions she wasn't going to get emotional again if she could help it. "Thank you. Um, so when can I leave?"

"Anytime now, really. Though just so you aren't lugged around as much I have something to put the extra pep in your step until you reach home at least. Then you could crash like you just came from a party."

Once again Karen excused herself before coming back with a shot. "May I?" At the nod, she went over giving Alissa a shot in the arm, taking her time before pulling away. "That should do it. You're free to go now."

Karen was right, she already felt a lot less weak for the given moment. Alissa turned to Lacey. "..If you're ready to leave, I'm fine with it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   2018-05-07, 11:51 am

Lacey blushed a bit at Karen's teasing, but smiled. "Let's go collect our younger siblings then, shall we? my shift was technically over thirty minutes ago anyway, so no worries there!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   2018-05-07, 12:36 pm

Alissa smiled at Lacey, her enthusiasm was on the infectious side. It was nice to see something like this after what she had been through it just felt nice for something mundane like this. "All right. Let's get a move on."

Pyria was sitting down, legs swinging back and forth before she noticed Alissa who was walking out, she hopped down running to them. "Wow, did they fix you already?"

Alissa chuckled as she hugged her sister. "Nope kiddo, I just a pick me up sort of. It's going to last me for a short bit then I'll crash out probably. We're going to be staying with these two for a bit until we get on our feet.." She turned to Lucas. "Would that be okay?"

Lacey was fine with it, but Lucas may think otherwise and she didn't want to cause friction between the two.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   2018-05-07, 12:44 pm

Lucas blinked a bit. "Er... yeah, that's fine. I was a little worried about that myself when I saw where you two were staying anyway." He looked away, a slight blush on his cheeks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   2018-05-07, 3:31 pm

Alissa gave a soft smile to that, a bit touched. "Thank you. So is your home far from here? I'm not sure how long this shot will last that Karen gave me." It didn't really matter as long as they got there, and while she didn't mind Lucas carrying her as she thought he was cute.

Not that she'd say it out loud right now.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   2018-05-07, 4:41 pm

Lacey just grinned. "I have a car, so it's not an issue! Is there anything you need to pick up from that place you two were staying? We can load them into the trunk."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   2018-05-07, 6:18 pm

"No. At least I don't think so.."
Alissa briefly trailed off glancing at her little sister. "Do we have anything you need?" She sincerely doubted it, they really had no room to store much of anything and most of what they owned they were wearing or carrying in their pockets.

Pyria tapped her chin. "Hmm..Nope! We have everything but thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   

Back to top Go down

Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: Japan-
Jump to: