The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   2018-08-17, 6:18 pm

After a few minutes, Reizo would notice a familiar woman walking over, smiling softly as she came over. "I think this is the third day in a row that you've stopped by, Reizo. You must really like this cafe." She waved her order pad in her hand, grinning. "So how can I help you today?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   2018-08-20, 6:16 pm

In his earlier days, Reizo often got tongue tied trying to talk to women, but exposure to all the female friends he had as well as getting older made this less of an issue. He wouldn't say he was some type of smooth talker or anything, though now he could now have a conversation with them. The only time he got slightly nervous is if he was interested in them and wanted to pursue them.

"What can I say? I just can't find any place that matches the quality here."
Partly true, not the whole thing. "I'll have this mystery flavor special you're having since its on sale and I might like it. Has the cafe been busy all day Taffy?"

Monica would probably like this place if she came, Flower too..though some of the stuff she'd have to stay away from or she'd be bouncing off the falls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   2018-08-22, 6:48 pm

Taffy jotted down his order, smiling. "Not too busy, no. It's been rather peaceful, honestly. And how has your day been?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   2018-08-29, 10:12 pm

"It's been kinda hectic, actually." Reizo started. "I'm just really glad school is over for the day, but to be honest I think I might be putting too much pressure onto myself. Some of my friends have been moving on with their own thing, while two years later I'm still not sure what I want to do. I know its a bit silly to think that though."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   2018-08-30, 4:40 pm

Taffy shook her head. "I don't think it's silly. I know full well what it's like to not really know what you want to do with your life. But it will come to you, Reizo." She smiled, then walked off to get his order started and take care of some other customers for the moment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   2018-09-05, 6:42 pm

Reizo was a bit relieved Tomoya wasn't here to give him a hard time, though now that he thought about it he wouldn't be surprised if they or someone else popped up. That all being said, he couldn't just sit and expect things to happen he had to actually do something. He was a functional, healthy young man so of course he noticed things but he hadn't put it on a pedestal.

So for better or worse, he was going to ask Taffy if they wanted to hang out after work some time. Not necessarily on a date but just getting to know them and seeing where things went.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   2018-09-18, 12:25 pm

After awhile, Taffy finally returned, setting Reizo's order down in front of him. "Here you go, Reizo! I think you'll like it. I have a pretty good idea of your tastes now, I think." She smiled brightly. "All the other customers have been taken care of, so if there was something you wanted to talk about, now is the time I think. Did you want to discuss your thoughts about what to do after school?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   2018-09-18, 7:44 pm

"Thank you Taffy."
He sincerely meant that, being attracted to them aside he always felt a lot better after coming to and then talking to them whenever he had a chance to, anyway. "As for school, I really don't know just yet. It's something I think about but I don't have a clue, not yet right now but it is something I need to do."

After a moment, he decided to stop playing around and get his wits about them. "So..uh..I was wondering if you'd like to hang out outside of work some time? I really like talking to you but we never really done it outside of the work setting."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   2018-09-18, 8:29 pm

Taffy blinked a bit, surprised by the question. "Oh... well, I don't see why not. We get along well enough, we are already friends practically. I guess it just never occurred to me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Yesterday at 9:09 pm

Reizo was pretty happy to hear that, of course he wouldn't assume anything more then that except hanging out and going from there organically but he was fine with it. "Really? That's cool. So how about today after work if you're not doing anything and its not too late? If not, then I guess we can go from some other time its really no big deal."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   Yesterday at 9:30 pm

"Hm... no, I'm off in about two hours, actually, so we can do something after that. Have anything in mind?" She brushed her hair from her face, smiling down at him sweetly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)   

Back to top Go down

Less Then Nothing(AU, Private)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4