The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shuya Ikari

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   2018-10-13, 12:37 pm

Shuya's expression softened. He had scared her really bad it would seem. 

"Chihiro-chan... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get angry at you. I just didn't like what you said about yourself. You're not broken..." He said. He hesitated before reaching out her and pulling her into a hug. 

"You can trust me... I won't hurt you... I won't throw you away okay?" He said. At that point he began to get more memories of Chihiro to try and learn more about her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   2018-10-14, 11:40 am

As Shuya hugged the girl, she stiffened in surprise once more.

Where was the pain? Wasn't he going to squeeze her? Why wasn't she flying?

She was ready to force him away, like she'd been taught to through long practice, but that future didn't materialize.

Rather, instead he simply held her, like her mother had, the night before she disappeared.

"It's alright Chihiro-chan," They were hollow words, backed by a quiet despair that even she could feel with her clumsy senses, "You're so strong and so beautiful..." Love and despair equal measure, "You're the best. There's no way they'd ever throw you away." ...and bitter, tired anger.

Chihiro felt it all of it swirl up in a confusing haze at that time, creating a moment she could never forget, but now...there was only a quiet warmth; a desire to protect seasoned by a solemn curiosity.

It was enough to set her to crying all over again. If she was supposed to be strong, then... there's no way she couldn't be broken, right? But Shuya said she wasn't... but Shuya didn't know her to begin with. How could he understand?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuya Ikari

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   2018-10-29, 1:19 am

Shuya opened his eyes and gently rubbed her back.

"You've been through a lot huh?" Shuya said. 

"Did you see something?" Venom asked. Shuya raised an eyebrow.

'Of course I did. Didn't you?' Shuya asked. 

"No... No I didn't." Shuya looked down at Chihiro.

"Not being strong doesn't mean you're broken Chihiro-chan..." He said as stood with her in his arms and walked over to the sofa. 

"There was a time where all I thought I needed was strength.... I was reckless and pushed everyone away... My friends... My family... Everyone..." He said looking down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeir / Number III

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   2018-10-31, 11:26 pm

The girl blinked. But wasn't she strong?

Everyone told her that all the time, but...

...She was never praised for a single success; she always failed.

And her body got tired so easily, simply moving sometimes felt like someone was pulling against her arms and legs.

The more she thought about it, the more it seemed her family was simply wrong about her, and she wasn't strong.

Didn't that make her weak?

No wonder she was such a disappointment.

Apologizing to her mother within her heart, Chihiro curled into herself.

However, something confused her, "Why... would you push them away?" What was the point of being strong if there was no one to acknowledge it? What would you do with strength, if you had no one to use it for?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]   

Back to top Go down

A Drop of Poison in the Ocean [Invite and Request Only]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2