The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2010-12-12, 1:07 am

Nasuko had dealt with her fair share of hangovers, beat downs and flat out miserable nights but this was like nothing she had ever felt before. In her head alone it felt as if the four horsemen of the Apocalypse had either gotten very drunk and threw up all over the interior of her mind, or at least got it on with some Demon Babes of some sort because Nasuko was left dead on her ass for over a week after the accident. Though drifting between the dark and light of sanity and unconsciousness Nasuko found her silent movie theater to be playing bits and pieces of what possibly happened that fateful day. She could recall the hard stone facial structure of Mephistopheles, grinning with his 'I just killed Santa' expression and Lance standing off just to his right like a wing man of depression. Ever since the death of the neko girl Dani, Lance had never truly been the same. Instead he was a walking umbrella of despair and empathy. His olive toned eyes never dared a passing glance at Nasuko since then, but then again, neither did her mercury silver orbs. They had just gotten together in the depths of hell, the ninth level for those curious since Lucifer had built his throne upon the symbolic statue of the writings of Dante. Lucifer with all his majestic glory sat just a half mile away from them, standing on the lake of ice his statue was forever wallowing in. His cane, a serpent no less, was poking at the thinning ice in hopes of perhaps shattering the blasted thing, but to no avail.

"I have found it!" Mephistopheles had encouraged a roar from the lesser minions that had lurked about in the shadows, waiting for Lucifer to demand something trivial like hot cocoa or marshmallows. "The key to oblivion! The Key, TO VICTORY."

Raziel who had just walked into Nasuko's frame of vision, arched a curious brow at his Lord. "That was quite poetic." He spat sarcastically.

"I was just reading what the blasted Key said. It was a chattery little thing." Mephistopheles was painfully honest about most things and never dared to hide such matters to either Raziel or Nasuko. "Well it's dead now so let's get to crackin' this bad boy open, shall we? Lance, will you do the honors for Lord Lucifer and myself?" However as he turned 180 degrees to Lance, the shadow of misery, Lance merely gazed at him with dead eyes. The mans lips parted but nothing but laments came forth. "You dead ass bastard. Get over your dick and get with things! Or else Raziel will have your seat and the good fortune that comes with it!"

"The women?" Inquired Raziel.

"The cleaning of my toe nail jars actually." This joke made Nasuko snort with laughter but a swat from her big brother shushed her. "Now then, let's go."

+ + + +

What came next was nothing more than darkness to Nasuko. The last thing she remembered was staring at the void pupils of Lance before shadows unlike the ones she controlled over threw her power. This must have been what it felt like to die a Human and be spat back out in Hell, waiting your number and your room key. It was a bloody mess.

But suddenly, as if a serge of lightning clattered together within her mind, Nasuko awoke to find a city of metal surrounding her just beyond a small cottage room. She shot upright immediately, afraid that she may have been captured by spies of the Angelic Army but found nothing but more misery with her movements. Glancing down at her stomach which had been wrapped heavily in gauze, was blood red. She removed the wrappings as fast as her fingers would allow only to reveal a wound having been re-opened. With a cringe the girl snarled. "Fuck." The room was empty besides a bed, a window and a nightstand with a bowl of water, a needle and thread. She hoped for the worse but the blood continued to pour, leaving her with little options.

Once the wound was stitched back together, terribly mind you, Nasuko removed the clothing from her shoulders. It was a rag if anything, brown like a bag of rice and now painted with blood. Her chest, which had grown out since the last time she had checked, was now free to explore the world alone. She knew she was far from alone within the establishment. Her senses had redeveloped themselves during the pain of stitching herself together and it revealed several footsteps below. Perhaps this was an inn of sorts? But if it were only strangers, then why not let them gaze upon the Goddess of Darkness herself? Or as the others would say, The Mutt.

Cold quick silver orbs fluttered to the window which small pellets of rain pattered against. There was a slight draft from the frame but it did nothing for Nasuko. Instead she sauntered closer and examined the world beneath her small window. A bustling city of metal and lights.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2010-12-13, 10:10 pm

Allen wasn't sure how he ended up here(or his mother and sister for that matter) all he remembered was himself, his mother and Milla all ending up in a very different place. It wasn't that bad besides the pollution that clogged the air, but it was definitely different from back at home. However, after being with the 'Demon Gang' as they might have been called he and his family had been to their share of worlds. As such, being away in a distant, strange land wasn't much of an surprise.

They kept a low profile for the most part until they could figure out what to do from here. Allen had mostly earned money doing odd jobs here and there, ones where they didn't ask questions. It was thanks to what he was he could make a living without knowing much about the world he currently lived in.

At the moment, he was just taking a small walk before heading to the hotel they were staying at. That was when Allen noticed something--or rather he felt a familiar energy signature. Confused, he looked around before seeing a beautiful silver-haired woman..

And she was topless.

..And the girl was Nasuko.

And oh god, the blood was coming out of his nose, he better cover that up.(He also was sure blood was rushing to his lower regions, but he wasn't getting into that)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2010-12-13, 10:19 pm

Dark cobalt eyes stared aimlessly at the bodies beneath the window, ever watching, ever waiting. So far it seemed no one paid attention to the half naked beauty that scanned them as they passed. That was a good thing. Nasuko shook her head for a second, her eyes had become sore from staring without blinking. Locks of silky silver hair tumbled over her shoulders then and cascaded over her collarbone. It did not hide her breasts well but enough to keep them from cutting the glass. But it was then that she noticed a different aura. Her body trembled, eyes darting from face to face. And there it was. Allen, standing in the crowd of lowly humans and clutching his nose. His eyes had met hers which surprised Nasuko. It brought an unusual sense of joy to her. Without thinking she began to wave, encouraging him to head on over.

But before the young man could move Nasu gave a devils grin, resembling a certain Demonic Over Lord. She came closer to the window yet just until her warm flesh could feel the cold sting of the glass. From there the girl began to make gestures such as kissy faces and even rubbing her bare body against the pane like some sort of hot-and-bothered teenager. Oh the joys of being a woman!
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2010-12-13, 11:01 pm

The poor young man saw this, and turned redder. But it was raining out and this wasn't helping things. Quickly, he decided just to go meet her before Nasuko ended up giving him a stroke or something. Allen didn't have any idea she could be that devious when she wanted too since she acted so innocent half the time anyway.

That was when, a few minutes later, Nasuko would hear a knock on her door. It was Allen for sure..he just hoped she was dressed by this time. What was she doing here? How had she gotten here? The fact they ended in the same place couldn't be a coincidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2010-12-13, 11:14 pm

When Nasuko last looked she noted that Allen had entirely left the street and an aura was approaching. Surely this had to be Allen. She would have gotten dressed or at least summoned a shadow spell to at least cover her breasts but a tiny voice in the back of her head chimed. It said 'remember your stitches!' and it was right. She did not want to strain her body more and have to restitch herself like a broken and worn out doll. When a knock came on her door Nasu glanced around for the nearest thing she could grab.

With a pillow to conceal her womanly pillows the woman called out her answer. "You may enter, Monsieur~!" Her voice was unusually soft and beckoning. "I'm waiting patiently..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2010-12-14, 2:02 am

Allen tested the door a bit before it was clear it was open and stepped in-

-And almost stepped back upon seeing Nasuko topless still but thankfully having her chest hidden.

..They look like they got a bit bigger since the last-shut up Allen. He forced a sense of calm in himself despite the fact seeing Nasuko like that brought a range of thoughts and feelings he wasn't sure he should devulge in. He was however very happy to see her again, they hadn't gotten to spend as much time together as of late. Without her presence nearby, he had found himself missing her a lot since he had gotten so used to he being

"Uh, hey Nasuko." He said. "I..didn't expect to see you around here. Are you okay?" Allen frowned, noticing the bandages and the like wrapped around her. Allen didn't realize himself become a bit more protective, a small feeling of anger. "..Nobody hurt you did they?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2010-12-14, 10:06 pm

Nasuko's thin arms snaked around the small pillow hugging it closer to her body. Her chest resisted the soft fabric and revealed a touch of soft flesh on the sides of the pillow casing. Nothing that Allen would get excited over however. He had in fact seen her in a bathing suit before so why should this be any different? Her lips puckered cutely while Allen spoke. She also noted his eyes gazing upon the small wound which she had sustained in unknown ways.

"I did not expect to see yu either, Monsieur. A pleasure however." Her french was crudely poking through her words again all the while her eyes, dark navy blue hues, skimmed over his charming features. "No no, I was not hurt by a body. Not that I am aware of."

As she finished Nasuko's eyes darted from Allen just then. An aura had climbed up the stairs and came racing toward the room. It was a small boy with muddy brown hair and a face full of freckles. He came skidding through the hallway and smacked into the door frame behind Allen. His speckled face turned into a tomato after seeing the silver haired woman however, grinning with merriment. "Oh boy!" He cheered with a streak of blood trickling from his nose.

"Avert your eyes you urchin!" Words seething from Nasu were as terrible as a witches curse and her eyes just as deadly. However the boy was now unable to look away, lost in the glow of her perfect, snowy flesh. This angered Nasu, her face tensing and brow twitching. "LOOK AWAY DAMMIT!" The pillow that once secured her chest in place was now hurdling toward the boy at rapid speeds. It struck as if it were carrying a thousand bricks. The boy flew into the hallway once more. This gave Nasuko just enough time to nab the sheets from her bedding and wrap them like a towel around her frame.

Grumbling the boy sat up, rubbing his head. "That hurt..." He groaned. "I was just going to see if you were awake." His green and blue sprinkled irises came to Allen then. A curiosity sparkled within those eyes. "You must be a friend of hers?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2010-12-15, 1:02 am

It would have been accurate to say Allen was more then happy to meet Nasuko again. He would never admit it out loud but he may of had something more then simple feelings of friendship directed towards Nasuko. He had thought it was with Dani, but he had discovered it had been more of a crush then anything else really. All he really knew was he felt the most happy when she was around and being away from her presence for really long periods depressed him.

Before Allen could say anything some boy came in and began starring down at Nasuko. This annoyed him slightly when he didn't turn away.

-Though he was promptly distracted by silver-haired woman throwing a pillow at the boy which sent them back out since he could freely see her chest.

Quickly adverting his eyes after a moment, he backed off until Nasuko could get herself decent again.

..That boy was still there though.

"She is an friend of mine." Allen said. "And you really shouldn't be starring at young girls like that, its kinda rude."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2010-12-18, 1:49 am

As the roughed up youth stood erect, rubbing his nose with his wrist like a wrestler did after a scrap, he turned solely to Allen. His face pulled together and managed a bewildered frown of disapproval. "You were staring too, just now!" His voice cracked which was not uncommon for a boy his age. If anything he was a punk simply helping his family get by.

The feline-like eyes that Nasuko often shared with the world seemed content as she stared at the young man in the door way. She was obviously interested in something he had said. She was no longer seething about his rudeness. "You came to see if Moi was awake? Why?"

"'Cause Ma said it was polite." Bashfully his foot kicked the wooden floorboards. He had apparently taken Allen's advice and no longer stared directly at the enticing young woman. "Actually I'm glad you did wake up now. I've been waiting for you to wake up for six days now."

Nasuko blinked wildly. "Six days?"

"Yeah. It was me and my sis, Lilly, who found you out in the old town. You fell from the sky and crashed through the ruined old church there. I think Ma pulled a holy symbol from your side, which is where your injury came from."

It would definitely explain why she hadn't healed yet. Holy relics of sorts usually did the trick for injury and that would also tell why she was out for so long. Yet she had a feeling she would have to take to the boys mother to find any more details. "Monsieur?" Nasuko then turned halfway toward Allen, curiously adjusting her navy hues to his red ones. "How did you arrive if I, as this youth says, 'fell from the sky'?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2010-12-18, 2:26 am

"You don't have any room to talk kid." Allen said to the young man who barely looked as if they were old enough to be out of grade school, if even that. Though it was really probably just the youth starring at Nasuko that irked him a bit more then normal. That was more then likely it.

However, when Nasuko addressed him, Allen paused. "It's kind of fuzzy just how we got here. All I remember is the place me and my family where at had a blue spining vortex that sucked us in. I blacked out for a while but when we came too we ended up here. My mom and Milla are around too in the same area, I honestly didn't think I'd say you again.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2010-12-24, 3:11 am

"And I you, Monsieur. However I am glad to have encountered you once again." Nasuko had to admit, she had been caught off guard when Allen said he never expected to meet her again. It came with a strange twinge of hopelessness. Did he not want to see her again? But then again, perhaps he felt it had been fate that separated them. The idea eluded Nasuko suddenly, remembering Allen having mentioned his family. Where was Mephistopheles? Her brother and Lance? Again her heart seemed to stumble. At least Allen was not alone. "At least you are all safe." Came a timid voice from the Mutt. "Perhaps we should collect our own incidents with each others and possibly piece this puzzle together, no?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2010-12-24, 3:26 am

Allen decided it was time to speak more in private. "I got personal business to talk to Nasuko about, she's fine." Before the boy could protest, the door was closed and locked and he was back in.

Nobody could say Allen didn't have that sort of side to him.

He relaxed a little bit, Nasuko wasn't exactly one-hundred percent modest however, she was covered enough to give his alien and teenager hormones something of a break. "I don't know where my mom is, so that kind of worries me but she should be fine. Milla is with me, she's being looked after a older woman that let us crash for a bit while I work odd jobs to keep a roof over our head."

"The last thing I remember is feeling like we might have been followed or something, but I never could quite sense if it was true or not." Allen frowned. "Then that vortex opened up and sucked us in, so I'm guessing maybe there was. Maybe someone wanted to send us far away for some reason."

The hybrid shook his head. "That aside, its been calm for the most part. Glad I ran into you, it was getting a bit lonely. I mean I have Milla and she's my sister but she's not close to my age..that..and I uh missed you.."

Nothing wrong with saying you missed someone, so why did stumble a bit.

..You know why, you're not an idiot.
Another voice said, sounding suspciously like someone else. It was his concious.

Sometimes he wished it would leave him alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2010-12-28, 10:59 pm

Nasuko pricked her ears when Allen managed to spout the words 'I missed you' to her. Those midnight orbs flickered with a flame of crimson and melted gold. Noticing the small change Nasuko pulled herself to look away from the young man. Her way of blushing. "I am worried that you do not know where your Mum is. I do not know the whereabouts of Raziel or Mephistopheles either. I am concerned for everyone now." She was glad that Milla, the youngest of both crews, was with Allen and taken care of. Once her hues had returned to their dark, silky navy hue she turned back to him. "But you said you felt like you had been followed? That's strange. The vortex too.... I wish we had more clues, Monsieur."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2010-12-29, 2:55 pm

Allen could have sworn just for a moment he saw Nasuko's eyes turn color, but it was too quick for him to really tell. He had seen her eyes turn to something else before so it might not have been his imagination that it had changed color.

"My mom is tough as they come, I'm sure she's fine, where ever she is. Same for the others." He didn't care too much for Raziel but he was Nasuko's sister. He had learned long ago he did care about Nasuko even if he didn't like to show it. "As for the other thing, its possible someone sent us all the way here on purpose but if that's true I don't have the slightest idea why."

He shook his head then. "I guess its not important right now. The important thing is that you and Milla are safe, it'll make finding everyone else easier."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2011-04-11, 10:30 pm

Nasuko was soon able to forget entirely about Raziel and even Mephistopheles. Where ever they had managed to turn up, she was positive both were flirting with death itself...and the opposite sex. They were both very talented in that field and Raziel had made it an art. Mephistopheles was just a simple sex addict and a Demon. It explained everything. Lance on the other hand was probably ghosting around weeping like a banish for the loss of his precious cat demon.

Nasuko was now staring at Allen with narrow but curious eyes. She never thought of it that way before. What if they had been sent here on purpose? It definitely wouldn't have been the first time. But now she felt sick. She hated being the pawn for someone's war. They were always the first to be attacked. "I do have a knack for tracking remember, monsieur." Nasuko chimed whimsically with her index finger on the side of her petite nose.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2011-04-15, 12:22 am

Maybe they just wanted us out the way of our own world.. Allen thought somewhat sourly. It wouldn't surprise him really. Considering the company he was with, that wouldn't really be out of the question of someone, somewhere had planned to get them out the way. Either by their own power or using some item/artifact of some kind.

"Yeah, that's true. If nothing else we have that. I could try to sense for energy but.." Allen shook his head a bit. "I can't really feel all that far."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2011-04-15, 10:47 pm

With a sigh Nasuko looked away from Allen. It would be difficult but not impossible. Just another challenge in this already troubling life of hers. But nevertheless she perked up. This also meant more time with Allen before he went away again, changing her life forever more. With a determined pace Nasuko crossed the room to a small dresser beside the bed she had awoken on. She pulled open all the drawers, searching for regular clothing. Victory! On the very bottom drawer she found her black tank-top and black jean shorts folded carefully together. Without consideration to Allen she dropped the sheets that had concealed her body and began to dress. She had already been wearing her under garment and had always found bra's trouble some. Once the tank was rolled down over her chest she turned back to Allen with a wicked grin. She was just pulling the fabric over her flat stomach when she asked; "So where do we begin? Shall I interrogate my saviors??"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2011-04-19, 11:00 pm

Allen hadn't been expecting Nasuko to simply drop the sheet and get dressed. Blushing a bit he looked away--though not before getting a good view of the vampire hybrid. It was really hard not to stare or look at her, and hard to ignore his instincts. Alusarian's, even half ones, had them. They for the most part out the way but they tended to..act up once they took an strong enough interest in someone. So the longer he spent with her, the harder it was to control himself in situations like these.

Thankfully, it was over soon; something he was relieved about and dissapointed all at once. The clothes were still distracting but not as bad as what she Had been wearing.

"..Ready when you are." Allen said somewhat lamely after finding his voice.

It was likely going to be one of those trips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2011-04-22, 1:16 pm

Nasuko grinned like a wild jackal before storming to the closed door. She grabbed knee tall black boots that were also hers but didn't bother putting them on just yet. Instead she raised her right foot. With a boom she kicked the door open and almost sent it flying off its latches. Of course the door flung open the wrong way, possibly rendering unusable for the time being. She still smiled wickedly despite the tumbling noise that followed immediately after the door breaking open.

"Ow!" Called the small boy from before. He had been pressed against the door, trying to hear what the two individuals were chattering about. His small body was sent sprawling back a good three feet and now his face was beat red from the impact. "Don't you know how to open a door, normally?" He questioned, rubbing his face.

"Don't you know how to mind yer own business??" Nasuko retorted while she stopped to zip up her boots. "Ya little snoop. I have half a mind to tell yer mot'er that you were spyin' on costumers!!"

"Oh no!" The boy scrambled frantically to his feet before racing down the stairs. Nasuko could tell by the steps that he had either fallen or jumped over more than half of them.

"Little runt.." She snorted.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2011-04-26, 12:13 am

Allen actually smirked a bit. "You have the touch with kids I see." He was teasing a bit, but the kid had been asking for it. He normally liked kids but the ones that were constantly misbehaving got on his nerves after a bit. Though he did want to have a family himself one day, assuming he found someone finally that is.

Briefly his thoughts shifted to Nasuko on that, then pushed it away. He was getting ahead of himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 6 6 6    2011-05-16, 5:45 pm

Nasuko's dark eyes caught a glimpse of Allen smirking at her. She definitely was not accustomed to children. Even she would agree to such a statement. Not once had she ever thought of a striking notion of bearing children before nor was she currently planning on such a thing. She had told herself years ago that what comes shall come and she would not play with the strings of fate. A slight curious thought crossed her mind when she noticed Allen grinning like an idiot. Did he plan on children in his future? Surely he did. normal people think of that stuff. Nasu, with a mental snort, decided the thought was as pointless as shoe laces.

"Alright, let's get a move on." Nasuko urged as she staggered down the steps. Her legs felt numb from her minor injuries; this made it difficult to determine whether her foot was secure on the step or not. Eventually she made it down the rest and even had a skip to her walk.

Downstairs was the counter of the Inn where an older woman dressed in an emerald apron sat smiling. The little boy from before had just narrowly evaded Nasuko's glance as he raced into the kitchen to the left of the stairs. "Good afternoon, ma'am. I see you are finally awake." The woman rose from her wooden chair to greet Nasuko. Nasuko bowed her head. The mutt was reaching into her jean pocket to fish out what remained of a leather wallet but the lady only chuckled. "Oh you sweet little thing." She cooed gently. "Your room was on the house. We couldn't just leave you in those old ruins outside of town. And the hospitals wouldn't take ya' in." But Nasuko continued to dig and pulled out some gold coins. She scattered them across the counter with a smile. "Well, thank you." The woman said graciously.

"I do have some questions, if you don't mind." Began Nasu. A single coin laid between her index finger and her middle finger. She toyed with it before casting a glance at the woman. "What town are we in?"

"Oh a strange question but alright... You're in Edge." Replied the woman. She expected Nasuko to know immediately where that was.

"Interesting..." Nasu stated aloud. Of course the name Edge didn't ring any bells. None once so ever. "Tell me, is there rumors floating about?" At this Nasuko put the coin down on the desk; the old lady had given a momentary frantic glance toward the kitchen.

"There's been talk..." She began leaning toward Allen and Nasuko. "There's some strange folk roaming about. They say they're looking for 'The ones who arrived'. But no one knows anything else besides that."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2011-05-20, 1:31 pm

Allen was curious of just who it could be. Honestly, it could be just about anyone but he was hoping they were allies of people they already knew. Nasuko and her gang also had enemies because of their past history and he wasn't naive as to the why. Still, having spent time with the 'demon gang' they weren't really bad people. Aggressive and quirky and such, but it wasn't like they actually went out their way to hurt people. The angels that attacked them often didn't care if they hurt innocent people or not and sometimes used back in their universe. He found that contrast between them funny.

Before he could say anything, he heard the cry of "Nasuko!" followed by the small, tiny form of Milla Pafford glomping the vampire hybrid. Allen blinked once, but it wasn't out of surprise. Milla had gotten really attached to Nasuko for some reason.

"Not exactly how I imagined meeting back up again, but nothing can be done about it." Serinity came from close behind not that much longer after Milla. "She missed you a lot while we were separate. Allen too."

To this, Allen turned red, crossing his arms and looking away. He wasn't going to respond..best to play it safe for now. He was already confused enough about his feelings for Nasuko as is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2011-06-03, 5:28 pm

Nasuko hadn't been expecting this turn of events. Her large silver-blue eyes fluttered almost nervously as Milla wrapped her tiny arms around her legs. Nasuko wasn't very tall but neither was Milla; not to mention the Mutts shoes were a bit of a height giver. Nasuko's silver hair tumbled over her shoulders as she lowered herself to Milla to exchange an embrace with the small girl. "Guten Tag, young one." There was now a soft glow both on her expression and twinkling in her dark eyes. Slowly she rose to her feet with Milla still clutched in her arms. "Serinity, how do ya' do?" Nasuko was a fit of smiles by now. It had been some time since she had seen the trio together, Allen, Milla and Serinity. To be honest, she didn't recall the last time she saw them all together without Mephistopheles' dark shadow lingering near by. She turned back to Milla. "So chipmunk what are you guys up to?"

But the answer would have to wait. The ground beneath Nasuko, Allen and Serinity suddenly began to tremble. Nasuko's eyes shifted hues. They became a shade darker to black. Quickly she put Milla down and raced for the front door of the Inn. The Inn keeper was gathering her son and daughter in the kitchen, clearly frightened. "What's going on?!" Demanded Nasuko as she cast a dark gaze at the woman.

"It's the men I was talking about." With that the woman darted out of sight. Nasuko had reached for the door knob when the entire building began to rattle. The door flew open and tore off its hinges. Nasu staggered back to defend Milla from the billowing gust of blazing hot air that streamed through the open door.

"What did I tell you? Rats can be located." It was the low voice of a man who stood looming in the door frame. The wind died but the heat remained. Nasuko managed to gaze at the silhouette of the man but was not in time to react. The man was in a blur of colors standing before her now with a white leather glove clutching her throat. Nasuko coughed. She was being lifted off the ground by the man! But at least now she could see the man. Strictly clad in white leather with silver trinkets lining his belt and wrist. He was a rather burly man too with thick black hair. Nasuko starred at him. She hadn't a clue who he was but didn't like the idea that he only had one eye; the other was covered by a white and blue eye patch. The Mutt began to snarl weakly beneath the mans grip. He rolled his good eye before pitching her toward the counter. Nasuko's body was thrown aside as uselessly as a rag doll. The counter immediately broke away, leaving Nasuko to pound against the brick wall behind it.

The man patted his gloved palms together with a bored expression. "I thought she would put up more of a fight. Oh hum." His sparkling blue eye shifted to Allen then, ignoring Milla and Serinity entirely. "And might you be the Mutt's brother, Raziel?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2011-07-05, 10:45 pm

Allen didn't know what was going on at first. There was a man of some kind and his energy was of a pretty high level. Normally, his 'sensing' was more then a bit scattered as it came and went and was more on a subconscious level then anything. The next moment happened so fast he didn't have any time to do anything before Nasuko was slammed into a wall.

"You bastard!" Allen snarled, his eyes turning white. "I'm not her brother, but I'm going to beat you like I was!"

Serinity surprisingly stepped forward, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Go to Nasuko and keep Milla out of trouble. I'll handle it." Allen was going to protest, but something about his mother's look made him stop, so he grabbed Milla and headed to where Nasuko was.

"I don't know who you are." Serinity said cooly to the stranger, her focus entirely on him. "Nor do I care. What I know is, you hurt someone close to me, and for that you made a enemy." On the surface, Serinity seemed calm like always but it was her eyes were different. There was anger there, but it was calm and quite and controlled anger then anything.

Tranquil fury was the word for it. And the stranger, who ever they were, was going to learn a thing or two about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    2011-07-12, 10:42 pm

"Woman I came not to fight you but only her and Raziel." Stated the man in an official tone. His eyes, a strange acidic green, flickered like a snakes tongue back to Nasuko. She was still embedded in the wall with hunks of brick crumbling around her. A single trickle of blood fell from her ashen lips. Without removing his gaze from Nasu he continued with a foreboding sentence. "You have no idea of what is to come if I do not arrest her now."

"Who the hell are ya'? Besides...scum." It was Nasuko. It was a slow motion but the mutt was slowly pulling herself free from her crater. Debris scattered to the floor at her feet. There was no time to look to Allen or Milla; instead her furious gaze interlocked with the mans. The taste of her own metallic blood left her feeling unnerved. It was only a minor bite on her lip from the impact but nevertheless the Mutt swore he would pay for that.

"I am a Soldier on the space craft Ozma. I have been charged with the task of finding and arresting you and your brother."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.    

Back to top Go down

Six-hundred-Sixty-Six.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Gaia :: Edge-
Jump to: