The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yuusuke Yamashita

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masked Assassin VII

PostSubject: Yuusuke Yamashita   2018-07-11, 10:40 pm

Character Name
Yuusuke Yamashita
Date of Birth
04/13
Apparent Age
Late Teens (17)
Race
Human (Japanese)
Weight
155 lbs
Physical Description
Yuusuke resembles a typical Japanese male with a slightly more athletic build than the usual seen in his society. His hair is often rough and unkempt, and he elects not to wear his school uniform, but a sleeveless tee and blue-and-red shorts.
- Rashuto Yamashita (Father, Deceased)
Skills
- Bare-knuckle brawling
Alignment
True Neutral
Powers (Tranformed)
- Super Strength
- Combat Enhancement
- Weapons Proficiency
- Willpower Stacking
- Advanced Healing
Special Techniques (Transformed)
- Weapon Select: Yuusuke may choose between four weapons. Rifle, shotgun, lightsword, and missile launcher (each weapon has a main technique associated with it)
- Full Charge: By charging up any of the four weapons, he unleashes a devastating attack on his foe
- Burst: By tapping into his willpower reserves, Yuusuke can increase his powered form's overall combat output temporarily. The longer he does this the faster his energy depletes, and the greater the strain on his body.
- Final Attack: By using one of the four weapons or his fists/feet, Yuusuke channels his Willpower into whatever he wishes to use as a weapon. This is an attack of immense power, and will most often boot him out of his powered form due to the strain it puts on the user.
Class
Original (Consult Creator)
- Losing his Change powers
Sexual Preferences
Straight
History
Yuusuke was just an average Japanese schoolboy who was selected by Master Kai to be his student. After losing his father to Yakuza, he developed a distaste for organised crime and crime syndicates. His increase in violent and vigilante behaviour led to a chance encounter at the mall one day, whereupon he was 'tested' by Master Kai to see if he had the willpower necessary to became the seventeenth Changeman.

He is currently, along with Master Kai and Mento, a Changeman from a different timeline, training for his eventual war with the Devo Collective, as the trio try to learn more about the Changeforce, battle the DC, and ensure that all known traces of Improvium are accounted for in order to stop them from collecting it for themselves. Could the increase in Devo aggression be connected to a bigger plot?
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yuusuke Yamashita   2018-07-12, 3:03 pm

Okay need to clarify just a couple of things.

It says superhuman strength which is fine, but it doesn't say how much. What exactly is willpower? Also combat enhancement does it say mean his physical stats enhance besides his strength? The advance healing I'm assuming means he heals at a faster rate, say for example a bone heals in x amount of time instead of a month or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Masked Assassin VII

PostSubject: Re: Yuusuke Yamashita   2018-07-15, 10:58 am

Homeless atm. But let me try to get a dialogue goin to answer you.

1) So you want a theoretical amount? I'm usually not good at that (same reason I don't use the stat profile) because I feel that in-character shit should be the referee, if that makes sense. The forums I've been on? There was a culture of "okay, x can do x; y can do y". That sort of thing. If we're working with hard limits though then I'll have to think about it and get back to you.

2) Willpower is a type of energy tied to drive, passion, ambition. Think of it as another energy type from chi, qi, ki, chakra, and the like. It works differently, but has the same concept of "everyone can do this shit".

3) Overall combat enhancement means anything related to combat. Reflexes, speed, strength, defence--anything that helps you kick ass.

Sidenote: I think what I'll do with my characters from now on is put their basic non-transformed profile up, and then make separate posts for their forms. That way it's all oganised and you guys can see it one by one and deal with them individually. If you want, you can delete this thread and I will remake it will a better organised sheet. I'm new here and a lot of bad habits concerning sheet design and organisation are from other RP sites so be patient with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yuusuke Yamashita   2018-07-15, 11:43 pm

No problem, take your time.

In regards to strength, it doesn't have to be an extreme hard numerical limit but just a good rough bench mark can work(I.E. can lift a car, a truck, etc) This would apply to any of his stats, so if you need to think you can take a minute to think about it.

As for everything else, that answers things so thanks. Come back to me when you have something in mind and I'll see about getting them approved when I get to it, everything overall looks fine.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Masked Assassin VII

PostSubject: Re: Yuusuke Yamashita   2018-07-16, 11:05 am

Okay. That's agreeable. I want to get more profiles up as well and those will be better organised. Sorry again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuusuke Yamashita   

Back to top Go down

Yuusuke Yamashita
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: General Section :: Character Resources-
Jump to: