The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Update Board

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: The Update Board   2011-02-17, 1:55 am

Format

Date Given:

Thread(Link to relevant thread)

Points spent:(Where points were spent on)

I'll keep it short and sweet. If you've come this far, then you've likely read about the stats, how they work in game and the guidelines for them. That said, here is where you go to update them. Once your character has earned points, you simply post an update here.

Character A:

Strength: 1 Speed: 1+1=2

Agility: 1 Durability: 1+2=3

Natural Ability: 1

Since this character has no Ki, magic or physic I don't include that in there. As you can see I simply added my collected points, I got three total and spread them through the stats. Anyway, after a manager looks over it they'll approve it you're free to go edit the new stats. This is simply done so the bio's don't get cluttered.

Online Calculator

That link above is if you need help figuring something out. That or simply ask. Keep in mind, threads in this section will be deleted after a long enough period to keep it clean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com

The Update Board
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1