The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-08-08, 12:03 am

Zelda, once Princess and now Queen of Hyrule, had learned over the years to trust her instincts, especially after that whole mess with the Twilight Realm. Therefore, when her gut told her to check on the Master Sword, she followed it. What she discovered was that the guardians of the Sacred Grove had been destroyed, and a foul energy hung in the air. When she entered the small courtyard that housed the Master Sword itself, her eyes widened in shock, her guards drawing their weapons and moving to protect her.

A dark mist swirled through the air around the Master Sword, hanging around ominously. Closer inspection, however, showed that a single tendril had reached out and was seeping into the blade, staining it black. "No... h-how can this be possible?" Zelda took a step forward, and the black mist suddenly all shot into the blade, turning it fully black, radiating with dark energies. Somehow, some way, the Master Sword, 'Blade of Evil's Bane', had been corrupted.

Zelda swallowed hard, feeling fear for the first time in a very long time. When Hyrule had been bathed in Twilight, she had not been afraid, for the simple reason that she knew in her heart that with the Master Sword, there was always hope. Now, however...

"Your Highness!" Zelda snapped out of her thoughts to see more black mist swirling next to the corrupted Master Sword, taking a shape... a familiar shape... Zelda's fear became outright horror as she realized what she was facing. There, drawing the corrupted blade in a tauntingly slow manner, wearing a cruel grin, was a black, shadowed version of the very man who had last wielded the blade in defense of Hyrule.

"Link..." Snapping to attention, she turned on one of her guards, eyes desperate. "Run, run from here, and find him! Link, from the village of Ordon! Find him and tell him what has happened!" She shoved the guard away, drawing her own sword and turning back toward the the evil shadow, only to find it was gone. "....What?" She froze in shock, only to have her vision filled with a spray of blood. Her remaining guards fell around her, and she inhaled sharply as she felt cold steel pressed to her throat.

"Well, 'Your Highness', it seems you made a mistake in coming here, eh?" The shadow was behind her, arm around her waist and blade poised to slit her throat as he whispered in her ear, causing an unpleasant shiver to course through her. "You know, I bet your blood is quite the pretty color.... Why don't we find out?" Zelda shut her eyes tight, knowing it was all over, only to feel the hateful presence disappear.

Zelda glanced around warily, sword held at the ready... until she heard mad cackling from her right. She whirled around to attack, and screamed as the corrupted Master Sword entered her back and erupted from her chest. Her vision swam, and the last thing she heard before her mind faded, was that vile voice. "Tsk tsk, 'Your Highness.' I thought you were better than that. Tell Link I said 'Hello'!" He burst into laughter, and Zelda's world ended.

~~~~

Zelda sat up suddenly in bed, gasping for air as she clutched at her chest where the blade had seemingly impaled her... except there was no wound. She looked down in shock, only to be distracted by her bedroom door opening, one of her attendants bustling in. "Your Highness, you are finally awake! Are you alright!?"

"What... what happened? How did I get here, I was in the Sacred Grove, and that... that thing..."

"We found you lying on the ground unconcious, your guards dead, and the Master Sword gone, Your Highness..."

"I... I see." She didn't know what this meant, she was sure she had been impaled... however, this wasn't the time for this. She threw off the covers, and got to her feet despite her attendants protests, heading for the door. "Where is he? Has Link been found?"

"Link? The Hero of Twilight? Why would we be looking for him? Was he the one who did this!?" The small man was surprised to be slapped across the face.

"Don't you ever say something like that again! That man has been through and done more for Hyrule than you could possibly know! Don't let me ever hear you saying one word against him, do you hear me!?" The poor man simply nodded in fear, and Zelda turned on her heel, storming from the room...

~~~One Month Later~~~

Link gently patted Epona's neck as they left the treacherous mountain path, setting foot, or hoof, on solid ground once again. Two weeks travel, following the map through Hyrule proper to get to the isolated and out of the way territory of Eldruin, a kingdom unto itself. It had taken a little over a week for Zelda's magic to pinpoint where the Master Sword had been taken, it's corruption hindering the process.

Now, Link had arrived, crossing the border into Eldruin, a small nation that little news reached, or came out of. His task? To find this shadowy doppleganger of himself, retrieve the Master Sword and, if possible, restore it to it's former glory. How he was supposed to do that, he did not know. All he had to go on was rumors, from a raving lunatic, of a goddess living in a temple outside of the village of Moradin. This time, he had no guidance. He was completely on his own.

Not for the first time, he once again wished to see Midna again. He sighed softly, and started on his way down the dirt road to the village, thinking about what had happened. One minute he had been resting in Hyrule Field, the next he'd been hailed by a royal guard, telling him that Zelda was in danger. Now... now he was in yet another unknown land, trying to find the corrupted Master Sword, stolen by an evil version of himself.

"This is wierd, even for me..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-08-09, 4:28 am

Live for the moment and don't worry about things you cannot change.

Those were words Salene did her best to live by when ever she felt pangs of regret for things that had happened in the past. For the most part she didn't let that bother her at least on the surface, she smiled often and seemed at ease, but there was always just a touch of sadness there. One of the few times she completely smiled without it was when her daughter was around. Whether she was talking excitedly about nothing in particular, or wanting to drag her around to meet her friends.

Hina was full of energy and she bounced around but she wouldn't have it any other way. It keep her focused. Busy.

Slowly, Salene rose from her bed, still not completely dressed for the day. She wore a simple gown, not truly caring too much about fashion; and there was only her little Hina around in their small house so it mattered even less.

She arrived in the kitchen, quietly putting something together in the morning for herself and her daughter. Salene would have cooked anyway even if there was someone that lived there that offered, it was relaxing to her and she enjoyed it. Partially because it keep her mind focused on what she was doing rather then drifting to things the Goddess didn't feel like thinking about.

For two 'divine' beings, they lived relatively low-key lives. The house wasn't really all that much to look out was very modest, a very small two room complex with basic necessities. If Salene wanted, she could have lived in the temple, but she politely declined. Salene wasn't comfortable in that atmosphere and despite her status; she'd rather not be looked up to like she was anything 'better.'

It had been about three years since she had come here; where Hyrule was. She had been alone with nothing but the clothes on her back and Hina before she was taken in by the temple. Despite not knowing them, they were very kind and helped her get used to this strange new world she had found herself in.

When she had healed some people and attracted some attention, she many of the people in the village often came to her looking for help with things, such as people being sick. Her powers weren't near what they used to be and she found many of her abilities waning if not practically gone. They were still there under the surface and she could feel them, but it was as if trying to remember something on the tip of your tongue. You might have known what you wanted subconsciously, but if it couldn't be done consciously then it was about useless.

Salene knew the reason for them both being here and the reason her powers were likely further weakened. It was the work of one person, someone who actually managed to get on her bad side, if she ever found them again..

A 'crack' sound was heard as the thick wooden spoon was snapped in half and she forced herself to calm down, throwing the memory aside. Getting upset over that would change nothing. She was still here and the place wasn't that bad, it could be much worse.

At least that power of hers still worked, even if it was weakened.

Hina was bored sitting still. 'Grandmother' Hilda made sure she was looked after and taken care of when mommy was busy and she liked staying with her, but her attention span was short at times. Even given her intelligence being above the norm for a five year old's because of her heritage, she was still very much a child.

Off the bat she stood out, her purple hair wasn't exactly something 'common' in Hyrule and her race far less so. It was said the Golden Goddesses once roamed the land of Hyrule as normal mortals but nobody knew if that was true. Even fewer knew if the Goddesses were indeed real and not just part of something made up for the sake of a religion of a planet.

These things of course weren't a concern for Hina and given the subject it likely wouldn't have been something Hina would think on too much for long even when she was older and able to process and decipher the information.

Hilda was a old Hylian woman of at least fifty something winters appearance-wise, but despite her age she was in pretty shape and had no issues moving around. Any help doing so was often refused unless there was a reason not too. At the moment though, she was keeping an eye on Hina from her porch sitting on a chair. A mean-looking cat grumpily stayed in the corner, seemingly to hiss at anything that went too close.

The Demi-Goddess was playing with a large blue ball of hers, it kept her occupied at least. That was until it bounced in one direction towards a certain Hylian Hero as she ran after it. When the ball stopped at their feet, Hina stopped chasing after it. Partly because the man at the moment intimidated her a bit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-08-09, 1:48 pm

Link had barely set foot into the village, having dismounted Epona, when a blue ball rolled to a stop at his feet. He blinked, and looked up to see a rather adorable little girl watching him a bit warily. Now, he wasn't exactly sure what to do here. He'd been around young children back in Ordon, but they had known him already. Here, he couldn't blame the girl for not coming closer. So, he did what came to mind.

Namely, he gently kicked the ball so it rolled right back to the girl. He waved slightly with a smile, before continuing on his way. Seemed the best bet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-08-20, 7:14 pm

Hina gently picked up the ball after it was rolled back to her, seeming to relax after that and the man's smile. Now she was a bit more curious about them then she was intimidated. She hadn't seen anyone that wore that much green before. 'Grandpa' Keff and Hilda's husband had said back where he came from, the army wore green. Maybe he was from the same place, too.

"Hina! Don't run off." Hilda caught up with her charge after she had taken off after the ball. "I know most of the people here like the back of my hand, but you should still be careful."

"Sorry.." Hina said looking down, not wanting Hilda upset with her.

"It's fine." The old woman assured her, turning to look at Link who was walking away. Be She didn't know them, so they had to be new here.

While Link was walking a few people looked at him, mostly because he was new but they didn't get in his way or bother him at all. Just up ahead was a temple, large enough to where it was hard to miss otherwise. People were coming too and from the temple, old and young alike. There didn't seem to be any sign of the Goddess so far but then Link hadn't even stepped inside the place to say yet.

Again, most of the people didn't bother him. However, there were a few who seem to have an idea who Link actually was. A few men and women in robes came to greet Link. The one in the front bowed very slightly.

"I didn't expect someone of your calbiur to step into our humble temple. It's an honor. May I help you with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-08-20, 7:44 pm

Link seemed a bit startled, and for good reason. "I wasn't aware I was known of here... I was told that Eldruin has had almost no contact with the rest of Hyrule in decades... was looking forward to it a bit, it's strange being known by people I've never met... I guess this will make things a bit easier though..." He returned the bow, smiling a bit. "Well, to make things simple, I'll get right to the point." He straightened, his face becoming serious. "I assume you know of the Master Sword?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-08-20, 8:43 pm

The robed man chuckled softly. "The keyword my young friend would be 'almost'. I have traveled far and wide when I was younger as did a few others in this village. I'm much too old to be traveling in dangerous lands these days. You may call me Tobias."

At the mention of the Master Sword, they nodded slightly. "The sword of evils bane? Yes I've heard of it. Did you come here seeking knowledge about the subject? If so, I'm afraid I can't help you." Tobias could have said he had met Din personally many years ago; but who would believe him? None of his friends even did.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-08-20, 9:57 pm

Link nodded slowly, and took a deep breath. "I wasn't there when it happened, but... the Master Sword has been stolen. Worse, it has apparently been corrupted by whatever stole it. All that I know, is that is was apparently brought here, to Eldruin. By what is, from what I was told, a shadowy version of myself. What I also know, is that there are rumors of a Goddess here at this temple, and that said Goddess is the only help I'm likely to get. Assuming she wants to... and if I hope to have any chance of beating an evil version of myself that is wielding a corrupted Master Sword, I really hope she's willing to help in whatever way she can." Now that he thought about it, had he ever talked this much at once before?

"So...you can see my problem?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-08-21, 1:16 am

While Tobias did have on a robe, it didn't cover his face. The emotions that spread there were mixed. Surprise was there at first about the Master Sword being stolen, then it was outright disbelief. The Master Sword, a weapon said to be forged or at least partially created by the Golden Goddesses themselves left him stunned. When Link finished, the older man looked more aged and troubled.

"I see..I see." He said more to himself, the others present who knew the history of the sword also seemed troubled. "There is a Goddess that lives here. I'll go get her. Excuse me."

Tobias left in a brisk pace, leaving Link and the others who seemed to talk more among themselves when the eldest had left. It wasn't until at least almost ten minutes later before Tobias came back, trailing just behind him was a beautiful tall woman with blond hair.

"I would like to present to you, Salene."

The woman in question looked at the young Hylian for a moment, then smiled gently offering a hand. "You must be Link. I was told you could use my help with something?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-08-21, 1:47 am

Link was immediately struck with how beautiful this woman was, a bit speechless at first.

'What? Say something! Am I so beautiful you’ve no words left?'

Link snapped out of his daze at those words from the past, a weight settling in his chest, dampening his usually fairly upbeat mood. He took the offered hand, bowing low. "It is an honor to meet you, Lady Salene. I'm not sure exactly how you could help, but any help is better than what I have, and who could help me better than a Goddess?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-08-21, 2:15 am

Salene smiled again, though it was just slightly just a bit sad. Only subtly though. "Salene by itself is fine. I'm not sure what I could do to help, I lost a great deal of my..former power. Tobias mentioned the Master Sword and the fact its corrupted. If I had my former power I could at least attempt to half-way purify it, as is I'm not sure I could do that."

"Perhaps so. But you can help in other ways, I'm sure." Tobias said.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-08-21, 2:52 am

Link smiled a bit as well. "Well, any help you can give would help a great deal. I'm blind here. I have no idea where in Eldruin the Master Sword is. I don't know this land, I have no aid, whether magical or otherwise... so honestly, anything is good."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-08-25, 2:26 am

"I'm not exactly sure what I could do, but it sounds like you could use all the help you could get. I would have to get my daughter situated before I headed out anywhere. From the sounds of things." Salene said, thinking for a moment. "If what you say is true, this potentially could threaten the peace and hurt what little I have left. I can't let that happen. I'm going to get things handled; you're welcome to come with me if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-08-25, 2:36 am

Link smiled softly, nodding. "Thank you, Lady Salene. The help is greatly appreciated. And I'll come along if I wouldn't be a burden, I have no idea what to do with myself here. Never been the 'sight seeing' type, really."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-08-25, 2:53 am

Salene softly shook her head but smiled. "Please, just Salene. I've had enough titles to last me several life times." Many which I don't truly deserve. She thought after wards but didn't say that out loud. That was something she wasn't going to get into, especially with someone she barely knew at all.

The young Goddess headed out the temple along with Link, heading to where Hilda and Hina were currently staying. She was a bit surprised she didn't see Hina playing outside since she tended to look to be outdoors then inside most of the time. Mostly due to some strong urge to explore and see what all the world had to offer. She reminded her so much of herself that age.

She knocked on the door of the old home, then sat back to wait; Hilda opening the door moment later. "Ah, Salene. Welcome back." She saw Link, remembering him from earlier. "And you have company I see."

"Yes. His name is Link and I'll be helping him with something revolving around the Master Sword."

Hilda was surprised, but recovered stepping aside. "Come in."

Salene nodded to her, stepping inside, looking around the room for her daughter, but didn't have to wait long before a purple-haired blur practically tackled her. Demi Goddess enhanced stats seemed to kick in more earlier then not.

"There's my little Hina." She said warmly picking her up. "Did you have fun?" Hina just nodded in response, eyes looking at Link. Not scared though, just curious now. "And this is Link, why don't you say hello?"

"Hi.." The voice was very quite and shy.

Hilda chuckled. "She met him earlier. Her ball bounced off and he returned it."

"I see. We'll then Link, I'll have to thank you for that." Salene said somewhat playfully, then focused on her daughter. "Hina. Mommy has to go somewhere to take care of something, all right? You'll be staying with grandmother. I want you be extra good for me, okay?" Hina nodded and she was set down. "Good."

Hina seemed to do something random then, after a moment of seeming to think. She went straight to Link, tugging on his pants leg once to get his attention. "Do you want to be my friend?"

It was a bit random. But that was little kids for you.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-08-25, 10:30 am

Link had simply stood their quietly at first, smiling a bit at Hina when they were 'introduced'. Salene's playful comment about thanking him made him chuckle slightly, but it was Hina's actions that really caught him off guard. What was it with children and their strange liking for him? "Oh... well, sure, if that's what you want." He smiled warmly, rather amused. "Yeah, I'll be your friend."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-09-03, 1:53 pm

Hina gave an adorable and toothy smile(missing a few from growing, but not like she cared) Salene just smiled warmly at the scene. She hadn't seen Hina take to someone that quickly before, that must of been a very good sign.

Salene wasn't sure how long this was going to take, but not too long she hoped. Even if it did she was going to make it a priority to visit. With how things stood though, ignoring the problem was going to make it worse and in the end effect those she cared for. While she hoped it didn't come to fighting, there weren't any doubts in her mind the journey would have some.

Funny how she had given up fighting and that sort of life style only to end up going voluntarily back into it, but reluctantly.

"Are you ready to leave, Link?" She asked. "We might need to pick up supplies as well, I'm not sure what all you have."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-09-03, 6:19 pm

When you carry as many things as Link did, and often had to pull them out quickly to modify a fighting strategy on the fly, you learned to memorize what you did and didn't have, and where it was. As such, Link didn't even need to check. "Well, I have a bottle of lantern oil, a blue potion, some of the Great Fairy's Tears, and one empty bottle. I have a full wallet, so that's roughly a thousand Rupees. Three giant bomb bags, with regular bombs, bomblings, and a few water bombs. I have seventy-three arrows, a bow, the Gale Boomerang, Ball and Chain, Hawkeye Mask, Double Clawshot, Dominion Rod, Iron Boots, Zora's Armor, Magic Armor, Hylian Sheild, this sword made in my home village, the Spinner, a slingshot, a lantern, fishing pole with sinking lure, the charm Ilia gave me that lets me call Epona, Epona herself, the clothes I'm wearing, and a magic shard that allows me to transform into a wolf...though I can't change back without the Master Sword to purify it." He paused, frowning slightly. "And a shard of the Mirror of Twilight..."

He was silent for a moment, then sighed. "If you aren't sure what any of those things are, I can explain."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-09-06, 9:45 pm

Salene knew some of these things, but others flew over her head. She had been here for a few years, but there were still many customs, places and things she didn't know. It didn't help that the place she was in was far isolated from Hyrule. Epona, she guessed was a horse of some kind or at least that what she was putting together from what she heard so far.

"Just a few. First what is this..Hawk Eye mask? And this Twilight Mirror?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-09-06, 11:19 pm

Link reached into one of the many pouches on his person, and pulled out something that really shouldn't be able to fit. Obviously, a magically enlarged bag. He held up the mask the went over the face only from the nose up, a hawk's face being the motif. "When I wear this, it acts a bit like a telescope, that I can adjust how close up it views things, to a degree. I can use it to survey things from a distance, or for long range shooting with my bow. I don't know how it does it, but it does. As for the Mirror of Twilight...have you heard of the Twilight Realm that's linked to Hyrule?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-09-07, 12:36 am

Salene knew it silly, but part of her was disappointed the item didn't do more. She hadn't been quite sure of what she had been expecting exactly but she supposed something just more out of the ordinary. The Twilight Realm? She hadn't heard of it. Maybe it was another one of Hyrule's many legends and myths that floated around. It was hard keeping track of all of them but she did keep track of her favorites.

The Three Goddesses were of a particular note of interest, she found herself wondering if they were real or made up. If they weren't real, it was possible they were later. Spiritual beings were some times born when enough people believed in something; which amusingly had lead to the birth of Santa Claus. Even if he wasn't quite as they thought he was. Enough children believed in the story and from that belief, a being formed.

This wasn't always true, and sometimes this was..dangerous. The Boogeyman or worse yet, Bloody Mary were born from this fact; not that Link would know who either of these were. That Fae was something she'd encountered when she was younger, altogether not a pleasant being. But most Fae that were from the Void weren't. They weren't called 'The Fair Folk' for nothing.

Best not to think about that for now. It was the present that mattered.

Salene shook her head. "No. I'm afraid I haven't. We can talk along the way, I think its time we got going on this journey of ours. We can talk along the way."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-09-07, 1:21 am

Link nodded, and started out the door, grabbing Epona's reigns once outside. However, they hadn't gotten far before there was an otherworldly roar from the direction of the center of the village. Link took off without hesitation, already drawing his sword and shield. When he reached the area, where a stange magical area filled the entire town square and a strange sword rested in the center, he saw an even stranger creature, the size of an elephant, attacking the villagers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-09-07, 11:48 pm

Salene didn't know what the creature was. It appeared to be a demon of some kind but she wasn't sure and she knew better to judge by appearances. Either way, that was after thought. This thing, whatever it may have been was attacking her home. Innocent people were going to get hurt or killed and she wouldn't ever forgive herself if something happened to Hina or Hilda.

I'm not in half as strong physically as I was, I'll avoid fighting it up close for now. Link seemed to know his way around a sword, so she'd stay back and support him with some of her magic; it being one of few abilities that still lingered on. It only took a moment to think of a proper 'probing' attack that wouldn't cause a lot of collateral damage.

Her hand glowed with red energy, a glyph forming just under her feet. As her hand was outstretched, six arrows made of red magical energy appeared and shot forward at the rampaging beast. Chaos Arrow was hardly her strongest spell or attack but it was good for use in a hurry or to test the waters with a unknown opponent.

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-09-08, 12:16 am

One of the first things Link noticed as he neared the creature, was the smell. It smelled strongly of death. Particularly rotted flesh, something he was familiar with, unfortunately, due to his previous adventures taking him through more than one tomb. The next thing he learned? It was fast. It moved out of the way of Salene's magic as if predicting it, and shot toward Link, who barely brought his sword up in time. It swiped at him, and he did a backflip to avoid the attack, before leaping forward, bringing his sword down with all his strength on it's head.

The third thing he learned was that it was tough. Very tough. His blade glanced off of it, magical energy being expelled from it in the process, blasting him backward. It was suddenly on him again, jaws open wide. Link brought up his sheild to block, getting driven into the ground, air driven from his lungs. The creature reared back, and Link swung his sword toward it's open mouth, a feasible weak spot. The fourth thing he learned was that it was very strong. CRACK! Link stared in horror as the creature bit down and twisted it's head, snapping off the blade of his sword, and raising a clawed hand to disembowel him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-09-08, 1:19 am

It..dodged? Salene was briefly surprised by this. The Chaos Arrow was nothing else if not fast, at the least faster then normal arrows by a fair margin. Regardless, she didn't have time to worry about that as Link was in trouble. Seeing his sword shatter and the beast moving in for the kill, she reacted quickly and almost without thinking.

Something fast blurred past the Hylian's vision and suddenly Salene was there, blocking the blow meant for Link as she stopped the offending arm in mid flight. She was straining though, grunting a bit as she wrestled with it and tried to get some leverage on the thing to flip it over but it was proving far harder then she wanted.

She really wished she had her old strength, but she'd make do with what she had.

"Eye, go for the eye! I can't hold it for long!" The sword was broken; true, but the blade was still around. If not he likely had something in his bag of tricks to use.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-09-08, 1:27 am

Link immediately rolled out of the way, and, having already seen up close and personal that the thing HAD no eyes, he pulled out something with more 'oomph'. "Get down!" He was now swinging overhead a large, spiked metal ball, almost as large as a person, straining from the weight. His intent was fairly obvious.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next