The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-13, 3:43 am

Link chuckled a bit. "Someone with your knowledge might just be invaluable on this journey, though I have no idea what kind of monster it is. Itoshiki just said that it showed up shortly after the shrine we are going to was built. Itoshiki?"

"Um, someone once described it as a strange... I don't know, bull-lion-dog thing. Reports on it were scarce, and the stories always different. I'm afraid I can't tell you exactly what to expect..." He looked rather sheepish, biting his lip.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-13, 4:19 am

Charlotte thought for a moment of what it could be. "..Bull lion? If you had said humanoid bull I'd think you were talking about a Minotaur. You said no one is really sure, right? From what I just learned it could be a Manitcore..or some kind of weird Chimera." She shook her head. "I guess there's no use fussing over it since there is so little known. I just hate not knowing what I might have to go up against..its an habit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-13, 4:25 am

Itoshiki seemed to think rather hard about things, trying to remember something, anything more. Then it hit him. "Ah! Fire! The Valley where it lives is volcanic in climate, and the monster itself has something to do with fire, or lava, or something of that sort!"

"...Another volcano... yipee. Least I don't have to wrestle anymore Gorons..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-13, 6:07 am

Charlotte was still scrambling her brain of what it could be when it was sent off track by Link's comment. "..What are Gorons?"

"They're rock people." Salene said simply, adding. "Another race that lives here, the best way to explain it is think of them as humanoids that look like they have rock texture to their skin."

"I see.." She trailed off. Charlotte was thinking of a few things after that comment. A race of people made or seemingly made out of rocks? If they were hard as the material, then there were a few problems she saw. How did operate, how did they...

No. Something's were best left unanswered.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-13, 6:22 am

Link shrugged. "More like their backs are rock-like. The rest of them is just big. And strong. Anyway, that's not important right now. Charlotte, do you have traveling supplies? If not, I don't mind buying more for you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-13, 6:54 pm

Charlotte nodded a bit to that. "I have some supplies with me." She dugged into her pockets and pulled out a bag, a simple brown one. From it she pulled a few traveling supplies and rations from it, then put them back. "I have a magic bag that stores things into subspace, there's a limit to how much I could put into it, but its enough for just me."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-13, 7:06 pm

Link nodded firmly. "Good, then we are set. We should head out. Toriko is obviously pushing ahead, we haven't even caught a glimpse of her, and we only started off shortly after she did. Hopefully she'll tire herself out before we reach the Valley, and we can catch her then."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-15, 5:14 am

"I'm not tired. And I don't need anything so I'm ready to go when you are. If you're ready now then lets go." Charlotte said, ready to get a move on. The quicker they got moving the better chances they would have at finding her, and maybe if she was lucky, they would find Johnthan along the way. She didn't have any other leads right now.

"I'm assuming you're relatively fit if you're a monster hunter?" Salene asked, more of asking if she could keep up on her own or would need extra help.

"I can manage." Charlotte said. "This isn't the first time I had to do something like this. I almost go everywhere by walking."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-15, 12:36 pm

"Alright then. Let's go." He immediately headed outside, determination setting on his features. He'd had help last time, but not to this degree. This was the first time he'd have people likely fighting side by side with him. It was actually rather comforting, especially since he didn't have the Master Sword. Which was also out here in Eldruin somewhere, though he had no clue where. It was secondary though. Saving the people of Eldruin was more important. Hopefully, he'd find the Master Sword along the way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-17, 5:11 pm

"I've been wondering about a few things since I got here." Charlotte said as she took a spot in the group between Salene and the other male besides Link. "Could you tell me a bit more about this Master Sword? I heard of it, and knows its anti-evil sword but not much else on it."

"You've taken some interest in it? May I ask why?" Salene was mostly just curious.

"Oh. We'll.." Charlotte seemed to get slightly flustered for one reason or another. "The reason is, I've always been into things like that. History, magical artifacts and supernatural phenomom. My teacher always told me if I wanted, I could of been a great scholar."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-17, 8:37 pm

Link smiled a bit. "Well, according to the legends, it was forged by the three Goddesses, Din, Nayru, and Farore, and some say it was forged by the Six Sages. It was a long time ago, so it's hard to say. Anyway, it was created for the exact purpose of combatting evil, called the 'blade of evil's bane'. It was apparently sealed way until a 'true hero' claimed it. The first was apparently an ancestor of mine, also named Link. Anyway, he used the sword to defeat the evil wizard Ganondorf, before replacing it in it's pedestal." He paused briefly, trying to recall more of what he'd been told by Zelda.

"The sword was used multiple times over the centuries, always by a Hylian named Link, while there was a Princess Zelda, and it was usually Ganondorf causing the issues. Including this last time, with me. Now, however... well, someone somehow corrupted the Master Sword, and stole it. Worse, it seems they took my form... that's why I originally came here to Eldruin, because the sword was brought here. Then I got caught up in this lands troubles, so..." He shrugged. At this, Itoshiki blinked.

"...So, you're the latest in a long line of hero's?"

"...I guess, yeah."

"...We'll really be able to do this, won't we? Stop Ner'zhul and keep Toriko from getting hurt?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-19, 1:32 am

"It's been too long ago so I doubt you or anyone living would know, but do think the three Goddesses are real?" Salene asked Link. It had been one of the many questions she had about this realm but nobody seemed to be able to answer. If she got close to the Master Sword, she could attempt to feel the energy from it and see if it was indeed of divine nature.

"..Wait, everyone was named Link, and there was always an Zelda.." Charlotte shook her head. "That's too much of a concidence. If I didn't know any better, I would think there's some strange reincarnation cycle going on. But judging by the fact its always the same..its kind of like some of the negative effects of Time Travel."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning..stuck in a loop.." The young girl shook her head. "Forget I said anything. I don't know enough, its just me thinking out loud."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-19, 2:03 am

Link shrugged. "I don't know. I'd like to believe they are though. It's said they created this world. Din created the material realm, Nayru gave the realm order, and Farore created all life forms. Power, Wisdom, and Courage. It's their essences that give power to the Triforce. It's also believed that they are the one's behind a 'Link' being born each time. As for time loops... Zelda is always the princess of the royale family, Zelda is a traditional name, and... well, I don't know why the 'Hero' is always named Link. But the Ganondorf causing issues is always the same one. He seems impossible to permanently put down. THough I think I got him this last time, the Triforce of Power left him after I stabbed him..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-20, 4:53 am

Salene listened to Link as he told his story. She was wondering about a few things still but Link didn't have the answer to them. It was just going to be something she'd find out herself once they finally got a hold of the Master Sword once again.

"You said the Triforce left him." Charlotte said, going on. "Does that mean he was originally mortal before then?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-20, 5:35 am

Link nodded firmly. "Yes. According to history, he was originally a member of the Gerudo. Males are only born to that normally all female race once a century, and when one is, he is made King of the Gerudo. The Gerudo are, or were, theives. I've never met another Gerudo, even when I went to the Gerudo Desert. It's possible they don't exist anymore... anyway, he was a mortal man until he tried to take the Triforce. He only ended up with the Triangle of Power, while Wisdom went to Zelda, and Courage to my ancestor. Power is what made him so dangerous."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-24, 4:23 pm

Charlotte nodded a bit to that. "Makes sense. Magical Artifacts, espeically one apparently made by divine forces are usually always pretty powerful. What exactly does the Tri force of power do?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-24, 7:33 pm

Link shrugged. "About what you would think. Gave him insane power. Also it made him immortal. Not sure what Courage and Wisdom do... but I do know that if anyone manages to get ahold of all three, they just need to place their hand on the complete Triforce, and it will grant whatever wish they ask."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-26, 2:44 am

Salene found that a bit troubling but it got her thinking. "I'm starting to believe more and more they are real. Not many powers besides Divine powers can warp reality like that, and that ability to grant a wish confirms that thought. However.." She paused for a moment. "Of all the powers one can have..warping like that is the most dangerous mentaly and your state of being. Imagine having anything you can want, and simply..willing it to exist."

"You could have anything. And when that's not enough, you seek outlets of some kind. Even with the best intentions, reality warping can corrupt people.." Salene shook her head a bit. "I'm sorry, I'm over thinking about it. Feel free to ignore me."

"No..no. What you say has merit." Charlotte said after thinking. "But really, nobody knows for sure so no use worrying about it for now. That and we don't know the 'little details' of how it works exactly. It might not be how we think."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-26, 3:06 am

Link nodded briefly. "I don't know much about it. Ganondorf never actually got all of the Triforce, just the Triangle of Power, so no telling. The history of the Triforce is lost to time." Itoshiki still looked a bit shocked at all this information, but was starting to get antsy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-28, 1:59 am

Salene wanted to ask a bit more as did Charlotte but there was no point anymore if Link didn't know anything more about it. It sounded like from the sounds of thing probably nobody living would know much of anything about it either.

"Let's just keep moving then." Charlotte said. ..At least Dracula never got his hands on That kind of power. I don't want to think of what he'd probably do with it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-28, 3:00 am

Link nodded, sighing softly. "Yeah, best to move on. The sooner this is all dealt with, the better. Otherwise, people could get hurt." That was something he never wanted. He was supposed to be a 'destined hero' after all. If he couldn't save people...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-28, 4:11 am

Charlotte and Salene were of the same mind as Link. For Charlotte, she felt it was her duty as a hunter to use her skills to protect people. As for Salene, she may not have been a protection Goddess anymore, but that part of her had never went away. If anything, it in a way had become stronger despite her loss of position and power.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-28, 5:02 am

Itoshiki seemed a bit... encouraged, now. "...Yeah, let's go. Toriko is waiting for us! Er... well, technically not, but... well, you get what I mean. I think..."

"Yeah, I get you, Itoshiki."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-30, 6:11 am

Salene chuckled a bit to that amused but said nothing else as she followed along with Charlotte who was keeping pace with them easily enough. She didn't look like the type that roughed the outdoors all the time, but it was definitely there with how she carried herself and acted.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-30, 1:08 pm

They made camp that night, and continued on the next day. When they again made camp that night, one more day's travel until the Valley, Link spent the time to lay out his... extensive, collection of gear, checking it all over to make sure nothing was out of place or damaged in any way. Itoshiki was visibly shocked by all the things Link had, and that he carried it all in pouches worn on a belt around his waist. There was obvious magic at work there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next