The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-14, 12:10 am

Link was, naturally, a very observant person. As such, he of course noticed the sway of Salene's hips. However, he paid it almost no mind. He'd met many beautiful women in his travels, so wasn't as startled by it as he used to be, and Salene was just a new friend and comrade, nothing more. For now, anyway, though that thought never once occured to Link as he, too, retired for the night.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-21, 3:33 am

Salene was up early the next day, humming to herself softly as she cooked food for herself, Hina and Link. For some reason she felt a bit happier then normal and light on her feet. If she had to guess, getting that story off her chest to Link probably did wonders for her. Hina was..we'll, being a child. Mostly playing with some plastic containers. How someone could have that much fun with such a thing was beyond adults. It was simply a gift children had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-21, 11:08 am

Link was sitting at the table, a bit conflicted. On one hand, he was very amused by Hina's actions. On another hand, he felt he should be helping Salene with the cooking. It was how he was.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-22, 1:35 am

"Hi Link!" Hina greeted happily, catching Salene's attention. She smiled at the Hylian warmly but otherwise didn't stop from her task.

"Morning Link. Go ahead and have a seat, I'm about done. Did you sleep well?" Salene asked as continued finishing her cooking. She was mostly done, and at the moment was just cooling things off and setting plates.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-22, 2:44 am

Link simply nodded. "As well as I ever do, considering how my life's been. You?" He smiled softly at Hina, shifting in his seat.

(I know it's sucky and short, but I can't think of anything else for the situation.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-24, 4:27 pm

After breakfast, most of everything else passed by without incident. Hina was left in the care of Hilda while the two went off about to their journey. Before that, Salene had made sure she gathered a few things for herself; she didn't really need all that much. Some Gods or Goddesses didn't need to eat or drink, but she didn't have that luxury. She could, however, go without substance for a long time. To Salene, not being able to eat or drink was one of the more simpler pleasures she'd rather not give up.

Once they had everything in order, they began walking to leave the village. "I think that's everything. I just hope this journey doesn't take too long.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-24, 5:38 pm

Link nodded slowly. "Yeah... I also hope I'm right about the theft of the Master Sword being connected to all of this... once I take it back to the Sacred Grove, though, I think I'll come back here, at least for awhile." Just a moment later, there was a loud crash just around the corner near the village outskirts, followed by someone yelling, seemingly pleading. Link palmed his face. "Not another attack..." He immediately drew the Harbinger Sword, rushing around the corner.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-25, 3:24 am

Just one moment. Salene sighed, but then went after Link quickly just behind. If yet another battle had broken out she hoped it was something weaker so there wouldn't be possible collateral damage this time around. The first time, luckily no one had been hurt but they wouldn't always be that lucky.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-25, 4:36 am

As they turned the corner, it quickly became apparent that the commotion was hardly something dire. A young, stern looking woman in rather skimpy clothing was walking purposefully away from a young man in more formal attire and glasses, who was in an obvious panic. "T-Toriko, wait! You can't do this, it's too dangerous! Leave it to someone experienced in things like this!" THe woman ignored him, and the young man moved to grab her, only for her to casually smack him away, before leaping away, disappearing from view, already outside of the village now. The young man moved to run after her, but collapsed, coughing roughly into a rag as he gasped for air, the rag stained with a few flecks of blood afterward. "...Toriko... why? Why are you so stubborn?" He buried his face in his hands, shaking slightly.

Link was very confused, and glanced at Salene. "What... do we do? This doesn't seem to be our business, but I don't want to to just ignore it..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-27, 1:42 am

Salene closed her eyes for a moment, thinking. When she opened them, she seemed to come up with her decision. Link had a point. It may not have been her business. At the same time there was something about it that tugged at the maternal Goddess. She never had been able to just completely ignore people suffering.

Decision made, she went over to talk to them. "..Excuse me. Me and my friend are sorry for troubling you..but..can we help in anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-27, 2:21 am

The man looked up at Salene and Link, who had followed Salene, hopelessly. "I... I don't see how you could... I can't believe she's doing this... how can she think she has any chance against him... she... she's going to get herself killed, and there's nothing I can do to stop her..." Link remained silent, not sure what to say. He wasn't good with things like this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-28, 3:01 am

Salene frowned a bit at this at first, thinking. "I know I may not look it, but I'm far stronger then I look. So is my friend here." She said, indicating to Link. "Is she going to fight someone? Maybe if you gave some background, it might help."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-28, 3:12 am

Itoshiki bit his lip, removing his glasses and pressing the heels of his hands to his eyes. "It's what happened yesterday... the return of Ner'zhul... she and myself are descended from a woman who was cursed by Ner'zhul when he first came here... she thinks it's her duty to deal with him, but she doesn't understand that she's not strong enough! She's strong, yes, but Ner'zhul... he laid waste to Eldruin in a single day when he was here, twisting it to his needs! The legend tells quite clearly of his power, and it's beyond her!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-28, 3:54 am

"..As silly as this may sound, it sounds to me we're connected." Salene said, and then continued to explain what she meant. "Someone said in the old legends of the Harbringer there would be a hero from a distant land, a cursed soul and a hollow warrior..and a broken Goddess." She said the last part with a sigh. "I don't normally believe in such things. However, the fact my friend here counts here as a hero, and I'm a Goddess that's weaker then what I was once before. You mentioned 'cursed'. All these together can't be mere coincidences."

"..In short, what I'm trying to say, these old legends have some merit. Maybe we can help each other? It seems we have to fight him anyway at any rate."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-28, 4:02 am

He paused, looking at Salene and Link searchingly, before nodding. He wiped his eyes, readjusted his glasses, and then bowed. "Itoshiki Tenryu, it is a pleasure to meet you. I've heard this prophecy, we all have, and if it is true as I believe... then me and my sister could very well be your 'cursed soul and hollow warrior.' I'm... living on borrowed time, truly. I have... powers, but they are not powers one would normally use in civil company. They are dark... and having them is killing me. Toriko... she does seem hollow... she never expresses emotion... it's like she doesn't have a soul at all. It's... it's not always like that, but..."

He paused, then shook his head, sighing. "My... my point is... may I travel with you? I'm not a fighter, but I have spells that could help." Link just looked at Salene, shrugging. He saw no issue with it, so it fell to her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-28, 4:12 am

Salene just smiled warmly at the young man. "I don't mind. I've learned in my life you don't always have to be the most powerful to make a difference. My name is Salene, its nice to meet you as well." As for the powers killing him..if she had her old powers she'd make a go at trying to purify it..but she could hardly do that as she was now. Sometimes it was moments like these that made her think fate was taunting her weakness.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-28, 10:47 am

Itoshiki smiled, bowing again. "Thank you, thank you so much!" It was obvious that it meant alot to him, and the reason was fairly obvious. This mean he could help Toriko instead of just sitting home, waiting for news. Link chose this moment to speak.

"As well as dealing with Ner'zhul, we'll be trying to retrieve the Master Sword from whatever stole it and brought it here. I doubt the two things are unrelated. Anyway, not too long ago, just being near the sword purged a curse from my body. I'm willing to bet it could do the same for you." Itoshiki simply smiled a bit wider, nodding.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-29, 9:58 pm

Salene wasn't so certain on the 'how' part, but she'd leave that to Link. He knew more about it then she did. The Master Sword she knew at least was something else. It was probably not from this world, and if her hunch was right, it was forged by the divine. Part of the legends went that way, but there was no proof. The true history of the blade was forgotten by many. Like most things, facts were wrong and myths came from it.

"In either case." She said calmly. "I think we should after your sister now, while we still have a chance of catching her. My..sensing isn't what it used to be."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-29, 10:19 pm

Itoshiki nodded again, looking a bit more determined. "Yeah, you're right. She's fast though... she'll be heading to the Tomb of the Exile. It's where the Harbinger defeated Ner'zhul in the legend. We can get there if we follow the road until we reach a giant, dead tree. The entrance is hidden among the tree's roots. It's a day's travel from here."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-30, 1:45 am

Salene nodded to that. "If that's the case, it actually works in our favor. She'll have to rest eventually or get something to eat. And when she does, that will actually give us a chance to catch back up with them." She could fly there, but other people besides herself to worry about.

Not that a bit of walking ever hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-30, 1:56 am

Link nodded at that. "Alright, we should move out then. Let's try to catch up to her at least in time to help her. We need to deal with this Nar'zhul anyway, after all." Itoshiki seemed nervous about the idea of fighting Ner'zhul, but nodded.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-30, 4:56 am

"Let's leave soon then, the quicker the better." Salene said as she prepared to get moving, her stamina at least hadn't taken as huge of a dive compared to the rest of her powers and abilities. She was confident even in a prolonged walk she'd be able to keep up just fine, she was in good shape regardless.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-10-30, 5:06 am

Link simply nodded, and pulled out a horseshoe shaped charm, using it to blow a little quick tune. Epona came running, and Link looked to Itoshiki. "Am I right in thinking that you are a bit... well, physically weak? I mean no offense, but..." Itoshiki shrugged, nodding, so Link continued. "Then ride on Epona here. You can conserve your energy that way." Itoshiki smiled with embarrassment, then nodded before climbing into the saddle. With that, Link led the way out of the village, and down the road.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-01, 2:26 am

Salene smiled at the horse. "She's beautiful Link." She always liked animals and horses and wolves had been a favorite of hers. Then again the later might also have to with the fact that one of her powers she had long ago lost was the ability to turn into a giant wolf. That came with its drawbacks but she always liked the freedom that form gave her.

The Goddess followed after the two young men as they went down the road. It was peaceful for now despite the threat of looming danger so she might as well try to enjoy it while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   2011-11-01, 3:16 am

After a full day's travel, with night falling and no sign of Toriko, Link felt it best to rest for the night. Itoshiki at first tried to protest, but cut himself off quickly, realizing the wisdom in it, and went silent, looking to the ground. Link honestly felt bad about this, but there wasn't much for it. Wouldn't be much they could do if they were dead tired. So Link set up camp, which consisted of starting up a fire and laying out a bedroll he'd brought along.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal   

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next