The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tales of Catheria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria   2013-04-19, 9:13 pm

Lloyd took a shaky breath, when he suddenly felt... almost as if it was getting easier to breath. And see. He blinked, feeling a delicate hand on his chest. He looked up, and next to Prier, a beautiful woman dressed all in white, and with long white hair, smiling down at him. "Wha... who are... who are you?" She placed a finger to his lips, quieting him.

"Shh... don't speak yet. My name is Anya. I'm here to help you..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria   2013-04-19, 9:25 pm

Prier wiped her eyes, she didn't know who the stranger was or anything but she didn't care. "Thank you..thank you.."

Poitreene didn't know what to make of the stranger, she was divine she felt that much and was definitely far stronger then she was.

"..You look oddly familiar..." Eclair said studying Anya. "I've felt like I've seen you before in one of mothers books in the library."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria   2013-04-19, 10:06 pm

Anya glanced over at Eclair. "Really? That's odd..." She turned back to Lloyd, focusing on him. After a long moment, she nodded. "There's a dark magic in these wounds. It's faint, but your wounds were deep enough and severe enough that it's taken hold. I can heal you. There's two ways... but I must tell you, neither may be ideal to you. I can heal you as you are, but... your ability to utilize mana will be forever crippled, as will your body. You will live, but you will be weaker. Or... I can change you into something different. I can make you into a Seraph. You would be healed, and you would be stronger, and able to grow far stronger still. You would no longer be human, however, and I won't change you like that without your permission."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria   2013-04-19, 10:27 pm

Prier shook her head. "I can't tell you what to do Lloyd, it's up to you. But if you do get changed, it doesn't matter. I don't even know what a 'Seraph' is but it can't be that bad. You stuck with me after my change, and I'll do the same to you."

"That goes for myself as well, but you probably already know that." Poitreene said.

Finally Croix spoke again. "It's your decision. But if I were you, I'd think about the other option. You might be changed physically, but you'd get a lot stronger then you were before. And more importantly, still be the same. Though, what exactly is a Seraph? I've never heard of that term."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria   2013-04-19, 10:45 pm

Anya smiled. "Do you know what an angel is? A Seraph is a much stronger angel, with multiple wings. The most trusted of angels... usually the most trusted, anyway..." She frowned, then turned back to Lloyd. "What do you say, Lloyd?" After a moment, Lloyd simply nodded and, with a smile, Anya placed both hands on his chest, closing her eyes as a white light enveloped them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria   2013-04-19, 10:53 pm

Poitreene and everyone else silently watched as they took place. Prier had seen Lloyd's wings once, but she imagined they were going to look different now that he was going to be turned into a actual angel. She couldn't wait to tell Raine and Alouette everything was okay when they woke up. They might be slightly surprised but they'd be more happy Lloyd was okay.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria   2013-04-19, 11:11 pm

Eventually, the light died down. Lloyd's wounds were gone, and there were silver highlights in his brown hair. Aside from that, he looked no different yet. He was unconscious, however. Anya then stood, and moved over to Nerine, who was looking at her with shock. "You... it's you... your's is the voice I was hearing... isn't it?"

"It is. And it's because you have a part of my soul within you. It's how I managed to get here." A pause. "And Poitreene, dear? You forgot to completely dispel the barrier you had placed around Paprika. I wasn't able to safely get through until now."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria   2013-04-19, 11:21 pm

Prier just hugged Lloyd even if he was unconscious, but she was careful and gentle anyway just in case.

"..What?" P
oitreene seemed confused. "I don't remember..but it'll be corrected soon enough. Who are you really? I know you're another Goddess and your name but other then that...there's something more to you."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria   2013-04-19, 11:24 pm

Anya turned to Poitreene, and smiled. "I'm Anya, as I said. Though if I must, I'll tell you the title others have given me. Anya, The Great Mother. Please, don't call me that, though. I am the guardian of Heaven, and of this universe, and many others like it. I created the Multiverse; Meus Carus. Or at least, my true self did. What you see now is simply an avatar."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria   2013-04-19, 11:44 pm

Croix raised a brow. "..Forgive me for being a bit skeptical of the claim, but considering you saved Lloyd's life you can say whatever you want."

Poitreene..wasn't sure what to make of this. "What's the main Goddess of this universe paying Paprica a visit? Did you come because of all the things I've done abusing my power?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria   2013-04-19, 11:52 pm

Anya sighed. "Well, Croix, whether you believe me or not is up to you. I cannot, and will not, try and force you to believe anything." She turned back to Poitreene. "And Poitreene, you are partially right. What's been going on here in Paprika is indeed why I came, but not for the reason you think. I'm not here to punish you. I want to help."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria   2013-04-19, 11:59 pm

Croix didn't have a response to let and left it alone. He closed his eyes and slowly the Dark Prince power receded back into its proper place. His overall power dropped dramatically from what it was before.

"You want to help? You can't mean me, so I assume you mean the situation over all with the half-demons, and who caused that energy spike, yes?"
At least, Poitreene was reasonbaly confident that was the case.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria   2013-04-20, 1:39 am

Anya shook her head. "You don't need my help with the energy spike. All of you will be able to handle it. The half-demons.... I can't just wave my hand and make people stop hating each other. That's a gradual process. What I can do, is help in a different way. When you are all ready, use this..." She moved over to Prier, and handed her a small crystal. "With that as a focus, you can create a pocket realm all your own. A place that will, when being created, shape itself according to your will and imagination. Once done, you'll have a safe haven for yourself, and anyone you wish to join you. Such as half-demons, and half-elves, for example." After a moment, she moved back over to Poitreene, and took her hands in hers.

"And Poitreene, there's one other thing. I know everything that happened. Everything you've done, and why. And I know it doesn't mean much, but I understand." She smiled softly. "More than that, some people you know, want nothing but happiness for you. Especially after seeing the truth of your life. One of them, she'll come by to say hello eventually. Currently, she's spending time with a rather adorable little girl and her mother. Anyway..." She gestured to Prier, Alouette, Lloyd, Croix, and everyone else. "They all want you to be happy. They are all wishing for it, in one way or another. One of them, however... one of them was asking 'any God or Goddess that's really out there, please, bring Poitreene happiness.' Every night, I would hear this." Anya turned her head, looking at Lloyd's unconscious form.

"A bit naive... happiness isn't something that can be given. It has to be found, and earned... but Poitreene, you had happiness taken from you. Lloyd showed me, indirectly, what I can do to fulfill his wish for you." Anya stepped aside, as another door formed directly in front of Poitreene, opening up, and revealing two people she would be able to recognize instantly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria   2013-04-20, 2:14 am

"So this can be used to make another world huh?" Prier asked, taking the crystal into her hands and put it away. She was definitely going to save it, but maybe she should see about finding a safe place to store it.

Poitreene wasn't sure what Anya was getting at, but when the door opened and she saw Alison and Alan again..she was stunned. She wasn't quite sure what to say or how to respond, and she reacted without thinking running over and engulfing them both in a tight hug openly crying. She was hugging both of the half-breed children as hard as she could without physically hurting them.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria   2013-04-20, 2:16 am

Anya simply smiled at the sight, and moved over to Nerine again, sitting and talking with her quietly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria   2013-04-20, 3:15 am

Poitreene finally stood up, Alan and Alison practically clinging to her as she made her way over to Prier and Croix at first. "I want to introduce you two very quick in person. These are good friends of mine..you'll meet the others, they're just napping right now."

Alison sort of waved to the two, and Alan was more straight forward. "Hi, nice to meet you two. Um, I haven't met you before but I saw you before. Nice to meet you!"

Prier grinned crouching down. "Hey! You too. My name is Prier, I hope we can be good friends!"

Poitreene let them converse before walking over to Anya. "Regardless of who you really are..I can't thank you enough Anya. I doubt I could ever do anything in return..but if there's anything what so ever I can do to repay you, I will do my best to do it."

-------

http://verseproject.4rumer.com/viewtopic.forum?t=793

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Catheria   

Back to top Go down

Tales of Catheria
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40