The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stand In The Rain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 1:20 am

Max nodded. "I understand." Was really all he could say. "Look if she's on the list then I'll need to talk to her anyway. Maybe I could go with you and work out some other kind of agreement." He offered.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 1:22 am

Yuyuko thought about it. "She... likes privacy.... but maybe you can show up later, when we're done... if I'm going in now... we should be done in... three hours." She walked over, and wrote and address on a piece of paper. It was a house in a gated community.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 1:27 am

Max took the paper and looked at it. "Hunh, I didn't think they had gated communities in Japan." He shrugged. "Alright, I'll stop by in three hours. Be careful." He said and stood. He grabbed his overcoat and stepped out. "Lock up when you leave." He said and started out to the next address on his list. He didn't like the idea leaving her to the deprivations of others however it was consensual, and he would talk to this P.I. later about it. Hopefully it wouldn't turn out like yesterday's fiasco.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 1:31 am

Yuyuko sighed, nodding, and headed off for her 'session'. Unfortunately for her, this time, her temporary 'mistress' had no intention of stopping at three hours. Or four.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 1:38 am

Max had just finished with the second detective. He was not very informative. Two and a half hours of double speak and lies only to find nothing. At least he didn't have to shoot anyone. After the threat of getting their license taken away he was very forthcoming. All his leads lead to dead ends. After Max told him he was fired there was an argument but that quickly settled down when Max put the person in an arm bar for taking a swing at him.

He caught a cab to the address Yuyu had given him and made his way to the house. There was a little trouble getting past the gate then he flashed his badge. Most people rarely see a badge and don't know what to look for when they do. He didn't have any trouble after that.

He went up to the door and knocked.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 1:47 am

For a long moment, there was no response, before a voice was heard. "I'm busy. Come back some other time." The woman sounded clearly irritated.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 1:49 am

This irked Max some. "Um, I'm here for my client, Yuyuko Kurusu. Also I have some questions for the lady of the house." He had a bad feeling about this.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 1:51 am

"Yuyu... who the fuck did you talk to you fucking bitch!? I told you this was private!" There was a sound of several latches going up on the door. "Go away!" After a pause, there was the sound of something slapping against skin, and a soft whimper.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 1:59 am

Max thought to himself. *She was hostile when the name of my client was mentioned. The woman was clearly agitated. I feared she was going to harm my client so I took it upon myself to attempt a rescue because I felt my client's life was in danger.* Now that he had his story straight he walked around to the side of the house and climbed the siding to a window. It was closed of course because of the rain so he wrapped one of his guns in his coat and quietly broke the glass.

After unlatching the window and slipping in he followed the sounds to their origin point. He quickly opened the door, "Don't you fucking move!" He said low enough to sound like he meant it but loud enough to be heard. "Step away from her slowly." He said.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 2:04 am

The woman, who was actually quite attractive, was standing over Yuyuko, who was actually strapped into a harness, suspended in the air. She had numerous little red marks where she'd been whipped by a riding crop. Some recent ones had drawn blood. Yuyuko was completely naked in the harness, blindfolded, and gagged. She also had some 'toys' pushed rather deeply, and uncomfortably, into her ass and pussy. The woman backed up slowly, glaring at Max. "I'm going to have the police on your ass so fast, you shit..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 2:14 am

Max smiled. "Really? I came to collect my client. You were angry about that and became hostile to me. Then I heard what sounded like a whip hitting her. So concerned for her life I had probable cause to enter the the facility and what do I find?" He said and walked over to Yuyu covering his gun with his coat, He gently pulled the 'toys' out of her body. Letting them fall to the floor. "Now, one of two things are going to happen. You tell us what information you've uncovered about her daughter and we walk out of here without incident. Or you get strapped up and violated and we still get the information you have on her daughter and walk out of here without incident. I've been through this yesterday and was hoping not to repeat it." He cocked the hammer back on his gun. "What's it gonna be?" He asked.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 2:18 am

The woman scowled. "You're bluffing. I may have gotten rough with her at the end, but she agreed to this, it was consensual. If you followed through with your threat, you'd be guilty of sexual assault. I'm not telling you shit."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 2:25 am

Max nodded "Okay, we'll do this another way." He stalked forward leveling his weapon at her abdomen. He leaned in close and whispered. "I will tell you this. I shot a man yesterday because he didn't tell me what I wanted to know. I broke another man's arm this morning. I have lung cancer and my liver is failing. I have less than six months to live. Now I ask you. Do you think I give a SHIT about being arrested?" His words came in a harsh whisper. the barrel of his weapon pressed into her gut and his finger tightened on the trigger. "I.Hate.People.Like.You." He finished.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 2:31 am

The woman just stared him down, before she let out a slightly deranged chuckle. "I was going to tell her they recently found the dead body of a young girl in the woods not far from here, which is true. She's a Jane Doe, unidentifiable because of all the damage to the body. Was going to tell her it was her daughter, whether it is or not." She was actually smirking. Apparently, Yuyuko did not appreciate this, as she was suddenly struggling greatly in the tight harness, her legs kicking futily, and certain things consequently bouncing, as she angrily mumbled through her gag.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 2:40 am

Max nodded. He didn't know if that was the truth or not. "So your plan was to... indulge yourself. Taking further advantage of her and then casting her aside when you were done with her. Breaking her heart to gain further pleasure at her suffering." He said and backed away. He went over to the rope and untied it. Carefully lowering her to the ground. "Have a seat. This won't take long." He said and untied her. He removed the blind fold and gag. He pulled out his suppressor and screwed it on. Then he wrapped his overcoat around Yuyu. "You're the boss." He said. We can leave or we can..." He offered her his gun. He was so fed up with these so called privet detectives. The next one was getting the bad cop treatment.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 2:43 am

Yuyuko looked at the gun, then at Max. "...Are you saying... to shoot her?" She was trying to reign in her temper at the moment. Among other things. The woman just stood there, letting out a rather crazed giggle every so often.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 2:57 am

Max looked at Yuyu he leaned in close. "Goodness no, The suppressor is on for a handle, I only meant to pistol whip her. Never mind." He whispered and holstered the weapon. He looked to the deranged woman. "You're fired." He said and started to usher Yuyu out. "I'm going to recommend to the Law enforcement bureau that she be taken in for a psychiatric evaluation." He made sure the coat was secure. "I need you to promise me something. No more clients until I'm off the case." He looked to the woman. "Oh you have a window that's broken, bill me." He said and put an arm around Yuyu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 3:01 am

Yuyuko wanted to talk more about what he'd said, but she supposed it could wait. The woman seemed to ignore them, and let them go peacefully. She was definitely off her rocker.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 3:10 am

The ride back to his office was quick and quiet save for one phone call to the police. He told them that there was an incident at that address and that he was only there to save his client from a nut job of a detective. He unlocked the door and walked over to his desk. Once there he got on the phone to the corners office. He asked to compare the D.N.A. to Yuyu daughter.

Max then got up and grabbed a shirt from his drawer. He handed it to Yuyu. "We'll stop by your place here in a bit to get some more clothes." He paused, "That's assuming your mother isn't still there. No offense meant but she leaves a bad taste in my mouth." He said. He then brought over a glass of water for Yuyu,

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 3:12 am

Yuyuko nodded a bit. "My maid uniform is still over at... I'll need to get a new one for work. Without the maid work, I'd need to do more of..." She shook her head. "And I don't know if my mother would still be there. She shouldn't be, but I can't say for sure."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 3:15 am

Max shook his head. "I'll buy you a new one. I'm not going back there and I don't think you should either. Besides, it's my fault it got left there. I should have thought to grab it." He said. He poured himself a glass of scotch. "You want one?" He asked. "I think we both need to unwind from that extra strength crazy she was putting out."

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 3:18 am

Yuyuko paused, then nodded just a bit. "Alright... I don't drink much, but I could use one, yes... and I think we have things to talk about, I suppose..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 3:26 am

Max poured her a glass. "Yeah, look, I can't tell you how to live your life." He said and handed it to her. "However for the sake of this investigation I think it would be best for the both of us if you would stay away from that particular kind of work." He walked back to his desk and sat down. He sipped his scotch. "While i'm on those lines, maybe it would also be best to cease business transactions with the other P.I.'s They see you as a money tree, or worse." He pulled out his pack of cigarettes and lit one up. "I need to stay focused and these guys... well I guess they're not gonna be happy until I snap and kill someone." He looked at the list. "Three down." He said and tossed his note pad on his desk. He looked back to Yuyu. "I have someone at the corners office running some tests. We'll find out if that bitch's story holds water." He took another sip of his drink.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 8:07 pm

Yuyuko sighed. "I agree on no longer dealing with the other P.I.'s, but why do I need to stop doing my work? That's income I need..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 8:19 pm

Max held up his hands. "Well if my thinking is correct..." He held up his now empty glass of scotch. "...It's about to get better." He said and poured himself another glass. "Anyway, it seems to me that you needed all that money to pay for the privet detectives. Since you're no longer paying any that's less money you need to spend." He lit up another cigarette "Believe me I know how much P.I. cost and that's money you don't need to throw away any more. So by my reasoning, one less job you need and more time you can assist me in this investigation." He said and propped his feet on his desk.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   

Back to top Go down

Stand In The Rain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next