The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stand In The Rain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 8:31 pm

Yuyuko frowned. "I make the bulk of my money with that job. The part-time nursing job, they can only pay me minimum wage. Same with the cleaning service. I make alot more with the... other job. Without it, with the hours I get at the clinic and cleaning, I won't be able to pay my bills either. In case you didn't notice, I am barely scraping by..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 8:42 pm

Again, he put up his hands. "I can't tell you how to live your life. My opinion? Find a hospital that has a better position. Or maybe privet service? In home care. Those pay a lot. I know some people I can help. My opinion, you're gonna need to get your life right for when we do find your daughter. First step, getting a better job. Hell I have an opening here. I need a secretary or assistant, what ever the hell they're called now." He said and downed the rest of his glass.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 8:48 pm

Yuyuko just stared at him. "...What would the pay be?" If he was serious... she couldn't get a better hospital or caregiving position, because she never finished nursing school, but she was all for replacing the prostitution with a job she would not be ashamed of.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 8:53 pm

Max shrugged. "That all depends on how you want to be paid. In American dollars or Yen. A personal assistant brings in twelve or thirteen dollars American an hour starting pay." He got up and refilled his glass. "However I'm willing to negotiate."

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 8:57 pm

Yuyuko bit her lip at that. "And... how many hours would I be getting? How often would you be needing my help?" This was sounding like a better and better idea.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 9:04 pm

He walked over and sat at his desk, "Minimum 40, there'll be time and a half over time for anything after that. After a three month trial period you'll get medical, one week paid vacation once a year." He downed half his glass, "Basically as long as I have cases you get paid. If I get more than one case you can work it under my license. That includes the case i'm on right now."

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 9:20 pm

Yuyuko was sold. "I'll take the job. I'll take the pay in whatever is convenient for you." After all, these days all currency was accepted just about anywhere. "I'll work as many hours as you need."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 9:29 pm

Max smiled. "Good, we'll start later today, Just give me an hour or so to let this buzz ware off and I'll draw up the paperwork." He looked around "Where the frick is it?" He said and stood. He wobbled a bit. As soon as he stopped he walked over to the side of his desk. "We'll have to rearrange some stuff in here to put your desk." He said and stumbled backwards. He landed in his chair. "Man I love scotch."

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 9:35 pm

Yuyuko frowned, and stood, coming over to him. She ignored how the coat hung on her naked body, as she didn't really care at the moment. "You're drunk already? I guess you really do need an assistant..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 9:39 pm

Max shook his head. "I'm not drunk, just buzzed and someone took my shoes off." he said in truth he kicked them off shortly before his first glass of scotch. "You really should put something on. I mean I'm not complaining and technically you're not in my employ yet." He stood and took off his shirt. "Here, we'll get something for you when I'm a little more coherent." His tie was still around his neck. He made his way to his mini closet. He pulled out an A-Shirt and slipped it on.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-01, 10:08 pm

Yuyuko looked at the shirt for a moment. "Um... alright then." She dropped the coat, hanging it over the back of a chair. For a moment, she was standing perfectly naked in the room, before she put the shirt on. She found that it only came down just enough to barely cover her. If she raised her arms, she'd be flashing Max. She also ended up leaving several buttons undone for comfort.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-02, 12:05 am

Max knew Yuyuko was a very attractive woman. He would have to be blind, deaf and mute not too. Hell he'd seen her naked in a very provocative pose. However he needed to make this work as a professional relationship first.

He looked back at her *I should have left her naked. Somehow that makes her look hotter.* he thought. He shook his head. He felt himself getting sober more quickly. He opened another filing cabinet and there were actual files in there. He pulled out some forms pausing to make sure they were the right ones.

Max then walked back to his desk trying not to stare at the unbuttoned portion of her shirt. The last thing he needed was a sexual harassment suit against him. He kept his eyes lock on hers. "Here's the application form. It's just a formality you got the job. Here's the tax form. This all goes through my bank in America." He said and shifted the paperwork over to her. "Feel free to read over any of it. Also here's the employment contract. Basically it states that you're under my employ and are using my license to help me with any cases that come my way."

He looked down to the papers making sure he got them all. "Go ahead and use my desk to fill out and sign."

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-02, 12:19 am

Yuyuko nodded, and walked over to his desk, sitting down to look over the paperwork, crossing her legs as she sat down. She managed to make doing paperwork look sexy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-02, 12:29 am

Max decided it was time to take a shower. "You go ahead and finish that up. I'm gonna wash off the alcohol." He said and went to the bathroom. He stripped his clothes and hopped in the stall. He turned on the cold water first. It was cold. He needed the cold. Something to take his mind off of... *Baseball, who's on the roster for the Cubs?* he thought.

Soon he calmed down and the stiffness between his legs relaxed. Regular blood flow was established. He turned up the hot water and began to wash himself. He thought about why the other detectives hadn't picked up any good leads in all this time. He would have to let the fact that some of them took payment from her body go. He needed to focus on the case. He need facts.

Soon he turned off the water and did his other business. Dressing himself he decided to get the official police report. Maybe they missed something. He needed the crime scene photos.

he walked out of the bathroom reaching for another shirt. "Hey after we stop by your place we're gonna head over to the police station. I'm gonna pick up a copy of their report. I'm hoping they missed something in the photos." He said and lit up another cigarette.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-02, 12:34 am

Yuyuko looked up from the paperwork. She was actually about halfway done already. "Hm? Oh, okay... the police don't really like me much though... or at all, really."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-02, 12:47 am

Max glanced back at her as he worked his tie. "I have good standing with them so this should go smoothly." He said and sat on the futon. He turned on the television. There was some crazy game show on. "Like it or not it's their job to help. They claim to have done all they can on the case, so it's our turn. I just wanna see the original case file. To see if they left anything out."

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-02, 12:54 am

Yuyuko nodded. "Alright... and thank you, Max. For... everything. If there is anything I can do to repay you, let me know..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-02, 12:56 am

Max nodded still watching T.V. "Just show up for work, that's payment enough." He flipped through the channels. "We'll leave as soon as you're done with the paperwork." He said.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-02, 1:01 am

Yuyuko smiled, and nodded, getting back to the paperwork. When she finished, she walked over, and bent over, hugging him from behind while depositing the paperwork in his lap. "Again, thank you. This means alot to me, I'm sure you even realize how much."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-02, 1:05 am

Max froze for a moment. "I'm starting to get an idea." He mumbled. He squeezed her hand and patted her arm. "As the saying goes when you're at the bottom, the only way to go is up." He pulled away from her and stood. He nodded to his desk chair. "Why don't you grab the coat. It's still raining. It's a light drizzle and the temp has dropped." He said and grabbed his keys. "Ready when you are."

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-02, 1:08 am

Yuyuko, because of her improved mood, was starting to regain the chipper, playful attitude that was her true self. "I'm beginning to think you are disturbed by my naked body, Max." Teasing was something she was known to do before.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-02, 1:13 am

Max choked, "Herk, *cough* What? No, not that's not it at all. I'm..." He looked at her and his eyes narrowed. You could plainly see the amusement in them. "You're fucking with me aren't you?" He asked walking over to his desk. He pulled the coat off the chair and tossed it to her. "Come on let's get you dressed." He said and pointed to an umbrella. "Grab one and let's go." He smirked.

He thumbed through the keys until he found the one to the doors dead bolt. He waited outside for her.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-02, 1:17 am

Yuyuko chuckled, and followed him out. "Yes, I am. I tend to do things like that when I'm in a good mood. And you don't need to ever be embarrassed, Max. If I had a problem with you seeing anything, I would have said so. The only reason I hurried to cover up when we first met was because I was embarrassed for assuming you were trying to... um, purchase my services."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-02, 1:30 am

Max nodded. He didn't want to bring up the face that he had already seen everything. "Well I don't mind looking at you in the buff it's just, well you know. When I'm in the office it's pretty much an open door policy. Clients may walk in and it wouldn't be professional. Ya know?" He said, "And to be honest I haven't been with a woman in a ling time. I guess i'm just trying to separate business from pleasure. It's like-" He was cut off by a coughing fit. It was sudden and doubled him over.

It went on for a good minute. During that time he dropped his smoke and pulled out a handkerchief. Pressing it to his mouth. After he let up a little he pointed to the left pocket of his overcoat. He pulled away the cloth and noticed more blood. He quickly shoved it in his pocket.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   2012-07-02, 1:34 am

Yuyuko, during his coughing fit, had just stood there, lightly rubbing his back. When he straightened, she spoke up. "I heard you, you know. What you said while I was tied up. You're dying, right?" She was a smart woman, and while she hadn't finished her schooling, she did know a good deal about medicine.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand In The Rain   

Back to top Go down

Stand In The Rain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next