The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-24, 2:42 am

Angel Grove

Jun Long was late for one of her classes and was running down campus. Papers were flying everywhere as she dodged other students. “Oh my God, oh my God!!” She said as she leaped over a bench. “I am SO late!” She ran over to the lecture hall and turned to enter the door. Someone had just gone in and it was starting to close.

“HOLD THAT DOOR!!!” She yelled, however with her speed and trajectory the realization donned on her that she wasn’t going to make it. Jun put on the breaks a little too late and slammed into the door.

She fell backwards. “Ow, ow, ow, ow!!” She said rubbing her head and butt. A young man walked up and started picking up her papers.

“Hey, are you okay?” He asked.

Jun nodded and looked at him. “Yeah, nothing like an epic fail to start the day.” She replied.

Jun had recognized the young man from around campus. He went to Ernie’s Gym and Juice bar on a regular basis. Then again it seemed a lot of kids both from Collage and High School went there. Herself included.

He reached out a hand to help her up and she took it. “Thanks.” She said and took her books and papers.

“No problem.” He said with a half smile.

Jun smiled too and then it quickly faded. “Oh my GOD!! I’m so LATE!!” She yelled and turned again to the door. She quickly went in and once in her classroom she found a seat.

The Professor tapped his hand on the books. “Miss Long. Nice to see you awake and here this morning. We were just about to start.” He said

Relief passed over Jun, “Really?” She asked.

Then he glared at her. “No.” Was all he said.

Jun hung her head. “This is gonna be a bad day.” She mumbled.

Bad Rad watched the girl go in the building. “What an odd duck.” He said and picked up his back pack. He started his way off to his auto mechanics class. He thought about the girl for a moment. He remembered her from somewhere. He just couldn’t place it.

What he really wanted was to skip class and go to the gym but his grades were already suffering because he had to take care of his brother as well as work. Mad was mentally ill. He believed he gained supernatural powers from some dark and powerful medicine bag.

Bad shook his head. This morning he caught his brother in the back yard righting off some imaginary guy that called himself “The Demonicus” Last week it was some guy called “Boss Man” Bad felt so bad for his brother. Growing up in the foster system really played with his head.

Bad too was in the system but he found an outlet in Martial Arts. He had tried to get his brother involved but he was already too far gone.

He had a few therapists over for him but they were soon scared off. Apparently he thought they were creatures in his delusions.

Still Bad couldn’t bring himself to put him in a home.

Bad had made it to class and was about to sit down when his cell phone rang. It was the nanny he’d hired to care for Mad while he was out. “Shit.” He swore under his breath.

He answered the phone… and was berated with madness. “They’re here!! I need your help!!! The entire city is gonna go to hell!!! Brother hurry!!” And the phone clicked.

“Fuck!” Bad said and stood. “Hey teach, I gotta go, my brother is spazzing out again.” He said the teacher was understanding and would add more homework to his packet.

Bad grabbed his back pack and ran.

Soon Bad was at home. “Mad!” He shouted and the nanny walked out carrying her bag. “I’ve got no time fer this mister Rad.” The nanny said in an Irish accent.

“Yer brother is Mad. Completely and utterly. Good day to ya sir.” She said and walked out.

Bad pulled off his hat and let it dangle at his side. “Sonofa…” He trailed off. Then he heard something crash inside. “Dammit.” he swore.

Mad was in the living room. It was trashed. The sofa was turned on end and he was punching it. “Hurry brother. He’s almost down.” he said. Bad walked over and tipped the couch back on it’s proper end.

Mad smiled. “We did it!! We’ve defeated the Demonicus!!” He raised his hand in triumph.

Bad simply nodded his head. “Yup, have you eaten breakfast yet?” He asked…

Goki hated high school. He was so much smarter than this blowhard of a teacher. He could teach this Geometry class. The Teacher knew it too. That’s why she always hounded him in class.

Still as much as he hated school he hated going home even more. His drunkard father would be waiting for him and after an hour of verbal abuse he would go to work until 10 then home to do his home work and finally off to bed. The only time he really had to himself was on the weekend. Even then all he did was catch up on his reading at Ernie’s.

However he did like his job though. He was a cook at a Chinese restaurant. When things were slow (and they mostly were) the owner taught him martial arts. That combined with what his father taught him he knew he was a good fighter.

Still there was…. A piece of chalk bounded off his forehead. “Mister Goutetsu. Would you mind answering the question I have on the board?” His teacher asked. The class laughed.

Goki walked up to the board and looked at it for a long while.

“Any time today would be good.” She said tapping her foot.

Goki sighed and scribbled some things on the board and erased a few more.

Setting the chalk down he looked to the teacher. “The question wasn’t relevant to the subject matter. Thus your equation made little to no sense. I’ve corrected your mistake and answered your intended question.” He said and walked back to his desk.

Goki sat down and felt a spit wad hit his ear. He hated high school…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-24, 3:24 am

Hiroshi found himself rather bored. It was in the middle of the day as the teacher droned on about things he couldn't bother to pay attention to. It wasn't that he didn't understand, it was just he knew at least half the things and his grades weren't too bad so he figured he could 'zone out a bit'.

It was his senior year and he found himself getting slightly lazy. There were at most only a few months before he graduated and then he'd be completely home free. What he would do after he got out of school he wasn't sure, probably go to college somewhere and try to find something interesting enough. His father would never let him hear the end of it if he simply sat after school with "Wasting his primed youth away." Whatever that meant.

Reizo was scribbling away at some notes while the other one Goki more or less humiliated the teacher. It was pretty business as usual over here.

Twenty minutes couldn't come soon enough..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-24, 3:49 am

Tomoya Okazaki was sitting in the back left side of the class, as was his usual position, looking out the window in boredom, as was usual. He was vaguely aware of Goki's little 'encounter' with the teacher there, but didn't care much, except that the teacher was leaving him alone for once in favor of bothering Goki. Not a problem. He could just continue to stare out the window, ignoring the lesson as was usual. All was as it should be, in that effect.

Madoka Ikaruga, on the other hand, was slacking off in her own way. She actually was doodling in her notebook. The only reason she wasn't caught was because she remained alert of where the teacher was, and as such, was able to hide her 'work' when he came near. This was good, as her doodles ranged from innocent flowers, rabbits, and hearts, to breasts, male and female genitalia, and various sex acts. If she didn't get in trouble for those, then she'd be surprised, so she hid them expertly. Aside from that, it would cause issues if one of the most desired girls in the school was found to be a pervert. The overly pushy guys would get worse. Though she could count on Tomoya to protect her if that happened.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-24, 4:26 am

Jun made it through the remainder of her class with little trouble. As the bell chimed she knew it was lunch time and she stood taking her notes from her classes. She got an idea early on to visit her cousin at AG High.

Jun walked out of class hoping to see that man again. When she didn't she shrugged and walked to her motorcycle. She unlocked the storage area of the Hayabusa and took out her helmet. Slipping on the back pack she got on and started the bike. She didn't have any after noon classes today so she was pretty much free. She took off towards the high school.

Bad had just finished giving his brother his medications and was letting him sleep. He would be out for the rest of the day. Their doctor was there keeping an eye on him. This allowed Bad to catch up on some classes. He looked at his watch. "Aw crap." he was going to be late for work.

Bad grabbed his back pack and took off towards Ernie's.

Goki heard the bell ring and he stood putting his books in his back pack. As he was walking out the door the teacher stopped him. "Goki, a word please." She said and he rolled his eyes and walked over.

"I don't appreciate being 'shown up' in my class young man. I don't care if you were skipped ahead two grade levels I'll hold you back if you do it again." She said in a hushed tone.

Goki without missing a beat looked her in the eye, "I wouldn't have to if you would pay attention in your own class and review the material the night before instead of going out with friends to pick up what ever passes for the opposite sex for your species." He said and turned to face her. ". If you want to engage in some primordial act of animal sex, that's your business. However need I remind you that you have responsibilities here to this school and to your students who COUNT on you for knowledge."

Goki walked off to his locker. After placing his books in he walked to the cafeteria. He picked out the fruit salad and an apple juice. Turning he almost dropped his tray.

Jun was sitting at a table waving to him. Some of the jocks were ogling her in her skin tight purple riding jumpsuit. He rolled his eyes and walked over.

"Hey there cuz." She said and pulled out a seat. Goki sat down.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he took a bite.

Jun frowned. "What I can't see my cousin?" She asked.

Goki shook his head. "That's all well and good but I don't need your sympathy." He said and took another bite.

For a long while neither said a word. Than Jun sighed. "So how's your father?" She asked. Goki slammed his fork down and stood. He walked away.

Jun didn't follow. She simply sat there for a moment and then walked the counter and grabbed some lunch.

Goki sat in the quad and picked out a book from his back pack. 'The complete works of Sir William Shakespeare' was the title. He opened the book but didn't read.

Bad had arrived at the Ernie's only five minutes late. "Sorry sorry I'm late. Mad had an episode." He said and grabbed an apron. He put it on and went behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-24, 4:51 am

Once class finally ended, everyone piled out but Reizo took a bit longer as he wanted to catch up with Madoka and Tomoya. They usually grabbed a bit to eat together. Adell would have been there if he wasn't sick with something. He had caught some strange fever and been stuck in bed all day but his little sister Yulina said she'd look after him all day. How a seven year old was going to do that was anyone's guess. Hiroshi however had left already, deciding to go Ernies for a bit.

Hiroshi made his way inside what was known as the 'safari zone' when he got there as all the kids hung out. He called it that because in a way high school was a jungle. You had the jocks of the football team(the Hyena's, they liked to surround then tear into their prey) There was Zebra's which were commonly referred to as 'nerds' or what not, they tended to get eaten alive at times.

To his right, he could see some rather attractive girls(one seemed just maybe one year older then he was) those could be the Gazelle. They attracted the most attention. From the left were some rather mean-looking people in a corner(soccer club), but doing nothing particular, the buffalo. They kind of had the constant pissed off expression on their face, too.

He let it go for now, and went to the front end. "Hi. You guys have any specials today that are new? I'm not picky." Really, anything was fine but he was curious.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-24, 5:09 am

Tomoya greeted Reizo lazily as they met up, and simply stuck his hand out to stop Madoka's charging hug, her forhead smacking into his palm. She pouted, Tomoya rolled his eyes, and thus the usual ritual was completed. Madoka took the initiative to speak first. "So... what are we doing, huh? Where we going?" At this, Tomoya flicked her on the nose, and her pout grew.

"Lunch, Madoka. Lunch. Or did you forget the day schedule? ...Again."

"Oh shut up..." Tomoya shrugged at that, and patted her on the head, causing her to flail her arms in an effort to make him stop.

"Come on then, you two. Better hurry up before all the good shit is taken..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-24, 5:23 am

Bad smiled at Hiroshi, "Just the same stuff as always." then he held up a hand in pause. "Wait, Ernie's making a new type of smoothie. Pizza flavored I believe." He shook his head. "Pizza should be eaten only one way. We do have a combo special. One drink of your choice and two slices of pizza for four ninety nine" He said and walked to get his order pad. "Plus tax of course." He said

Then he spotted the girl from the lecture hall this morning. She was following a grumpy looking boy. He couldn't be more than 15 16 years old. He shook his head and focused on the customer. "So what'll it be?" He asked.

Jun had finished her snack and walked out to find Goki sitting in the quad. He seemed to be reading a book, however she knew him better than that. "Come on Goki. Stop moping and talk to me." She said. He simply got up and headed to the youth center. He would probably get into trouble because while a senior he was still 16. He didn't care. "Leave me alone, Jun." He said and jogged the rest of the way.

"Come on!! Taaaaaalk to meeeeeee." She said in an exaggerated tone.

Goki pushed the doors to Ernie's open and went inside. "Look Jun, I have forty Five minutes before my next class so please if you will. BE GONE!" He almost shouted those last two words but instead hissed them. He picked a seat and sat down.

Jun Sat down next to him. "Taaaaaaaalk to meeeeeeeee." She echoed.

Goki slapped his face to his palm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-24, 5:35 am

Reizo nodded a bit to that, he had some 'basic' hand to hand training from Samantha but he hadn't learned how to use Ki energy or anything like Tomoya. He felt a bit more confident then he did before but he was still rather quite and kept more to himself besides his few friends he had here.

"Yeah. They don't really have much here and I don't want to eat their the stuff from their brown paper bags again.." He remembered doing it a few times. It wasn't as bad as his sister Suki's cooking(not he'd ever say to her outloud) but it wasn't pleasant. How they managed to mess up peanut butter and jelly he didn't know.

"Anyway..lets go."

When they got Ernies to grab something to eat, the place, like usual was packed. There were the usual people hanging out, along with some new faces as well. Reizo wasn't focused on it, instead he was looking through his pocket for something and finally found his wallet.

..Only to realize he had at most two dollars. "..I know I had more money then this." He shook his head. "Guess you two go ahead and get something; I'll be eating the free lunch." It was just Reizo's personal nature that he disliked asking people for things like this so he never spoke up about it, even when he needed it. It had nothing to do with pride, just he didn't want to 'burden' people.

Hiroshi blinked. "Wait, are you freaking serious? A pizza smoothie? I know its suppose to be different strokes but that's kinda like asking if you want your stroke now rather then later when you're thirty."

He didn't really pretend to understand it. "I guess I'll just go with a strawberry shake. Color me conservative." Hiroshi pulled out his wallet for the required amount. "I think this is the first time I've seen you here."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-24, 6:28 am

Tomoya let out a groan, and Madoka sighed heavily. "Rei-Rei, you can just ask us, you know. Silly." She shook her head, looking through her bookbag, which doubled as a purse. "What were you wanting? I'll get it for you." Before Reizo could respond, Tomoya spoke up.

"And don't even think of turning her down. Accept it. Or I'll have to kick you around a bit. Or just mercilessly prank you, either way. I'm sure you heard about my plan of using bear piss to attract a bear as a distraction in a fight, right? Yeah, I'm that commited. Don't test it."

"Plus, if you say no, I'll loudly ask you what you mean about me 'polishing' your 'glorious spear.' Try explaining that one."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-24, 7:26 am

Goki slammed his hand down on the table. "Enough!" At this point he didn't care who heard him. "I grow tired of your incessant prattling! You, at this juncture in your life should be able to understand what it is you call a 'hint' and leave me be! I do not want to talk about it, not to some overpaid unqualified imbecile with a pad of paper, not to some random stranger that happens catch wind of my plight through ineffectual eavesdropping and most of all not to my cousin who by all accounts has more going on in her own life that needs attending to than some high school student who seems to be having 'problems'." Goki grabbed his book bag and walked out. "Now leave me be." he said more quiet than his ranting.

Bad handed Hiroshi his meal. "Nah I've been coming here for a few years. I teach the self defense class on the weekend. I just started working her yesterday afternoon. Weekend classes weren't paying the bills ya know?" He said with a chuckle. Then the kid that came in with purple girl exploded in a rant about wanting to be left alone.

"What the hell?" He said and walked around the counter. He made his way over to Jun wiping his hands on his apron. "Hey, you okay?" He asked.

Jun looked at him and tried to ignore the people more than likely looking at them. She opened her mouth and closed it thinking then opened it again "I need a pizza fully loaded and a strawberry milk shake and keep those coming." She said and folded her arms. *Goki, what a jerk. Akuma must be on him pretty bad if he's acting like this.* She thought.

Bad tilted his ball cap back. "Hunh, you got it." He said and walked back to the counter. he looked to Hiroshi "You know some women handle things better than others. I mean this morning she was late for class and was about to cry because of it. Now her cousin I think he said he was blows up at her and she orders a pizza." He shook his head. "I'll never understand women." He finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-24, 4:21 pm

Reizo knew better then to say no after that and gave in. "Oh, all right. I just want a pizza and a coke. Nothing too much." He was going to say something else when he heard the 'blow up' between Goki who was in his class and some very cute girl that seemed like maybe a year or so older then he was. He didn't know what it was about, but Goki stormed off and left while the other girl didn't seem to pay it any mind and went back as if nothing happened at all.

None of my business.

Hiroshi blinked at the exchange and then nodded to Bad. "I think that's something I can second." Of course, there were many women in his said circle he was Not going to say or hint as much too. He decided to have a seat a nearby table, so he could talk to Bad a bit longer, he seemed like a cool guy. "So you born here here? I'm originally from Japan, if the name that seemed out of place compared to James and Roy didn't give it away already. I've only been here for a short while."

He noticed Reizo, Tomoya and Madoka come over. More then likely to get something to eat and waved a bit lazily to them.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-24, 7:46 pm

Tomoya just nodded in response to the wave, not even bothering to think about Goki's blowup, as he came over. Madoka, however, waved cheerfully, as she usually did. She was an exceedingly friendly person. It was part of her charm, apparently. "Hey. Can I get... eh, just a sandwich. Turkey, I guess."

"Um, and I'll have some pizza and a coke, as will Rei-Rei here." Madoka gestured to Reizo, smiling, and Tomoya let out a soft chuckle. He knew that Reizo wasn't particularly fond of being called 'Rei-Rei' in front of others.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-25, 4:14 am

Bad shook his head when asked if he was born here. "Nah, my brother and I were born and raised in Fury City. When I was old enough to care for him on my own we split." He said and took out his order pad when Tomoya, Madoka and Reizo came over.

After taking the basic order he looked to each in turn. "We have smoked turkey, hickory turkey and peppered turkey. The pie's we have ready are sausage, pepperoni, extra cheese and the works. Custom pizza's will be about a ten to fifteen minute wait. I'll get your drinks while you decide." He said

Bad started on the drinks when the order bell chimed. Bad finished the drinks and set them on the counter. "The turkey sub with a coke will be four fifty." He said and walked over to give Jun her order. He set the check down and walked back to the counter waiting for them to decide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-25, 5:10 am

Hiroshi glanced at Reizo, smirking a bit. "Not the best of nicknames but its catchy."

The young man sighed in defeat, ignoring it. "..Anyway, I'll just be fine with cheese, I don't know about Madoka." He didn't like to try strange things with his pizza, simple was fine with him as long as it tasted good. The most adventurous he'd get with his own pizza was the combination stuff. His sister Suki tended to try out everything and anything.

"So anything new with you three?" Hiroshi seemed content to just laze about. Which was the truth, he didn't like moving much when he got comfortable somewhere.

"Not much." Reizo said. "My sister is going to college now, but she's not sure what she's going to do."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-25, 6:14 am

Tomoya shrugged slightly. "Smoked. And no, nothing new. Dad's a pain in the ass, teacher's are a pain in the ass, Madoka's a pain in the-"

"Hey!" Tomoya smirked at Madoka's objection, and the shorter girl just huffed irritably. "Pepperoni, please. Nothing new with me either, just the usual." Of course... she'd left that open. Thus giving Tomoya something to work with. She should know better by now.

"Such as offering to show her breasts to two random guys."

"I only did that once, and I was half-asleep! I thought it was you and Reizo!" She didn't even seem embarrased as she said this, and Tomoya took it in stride, just shrugging. She was dating neither boy, but she was just notoriously open-minded, and comfortable with her body, not caring at all what anyone saw. Usually, she'd only get 'wierd' with her friends.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-25, 6:53 am

Bad took the order and grabbed the slices of pizza. He had to will his neck not to turn and look at the girl's chest. "That'll be nine ninety seven." He said as he set the plates down. "I'll be right back with your sub." He said and walked into the back. After washing his hands he grabbed a roll and put four slices of turkey.

Bad walked back out with the plate and spotted Jun. She was at the counter waiting to pay. "Here ya go." He said the proud owner of the turkey sub.

Jun started on her food as soon as she got it. *Stupid Goki."* She thought and chomped on a slice of pizza. *All I'm trying to do is offer him a little light in his otherwise horrid life. Jerk... I should go over there and give him a what for...* She paused in thought and took another slice off the plate. *What for? Who says that any more? GGRRRRR!!!! he makes me so angry.* She finished off her drink, and then her pizza. Shaking her head she walked over and waited at the counter for the man to come back.

"Here you go." He said and handed the plate to another person. "Hey, how was the meal?" He asked.

Jun smiled "It was great, how much do I owe ya?" She asked.

The Man behind the counter leaned over and looked at her table. "Uh, it said so on the check." He said and she blinked at him. "Check?" She asked and he smiled. He pointed at the table and she followed his finger.

"Oh! Um... heh heh. Sorry." She jogged over zipping up her jumpsuit. She snatched the check and looked at it. She walked over and handed him $20.00. "Keep the change." She said, "Oh and thanks for helping me this morning. I didn't mean to spazz out like that I was seriously late." She said and held out a hand. "I'm Jun, Jun Long."

The man behind the counter smiled and shook her hand. "Hello Jun, Jun Long. I'm Bad Rad." he finished.

She looked to the others, "So, who are your friends?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-25, 9:15 pm

Reizo scratched the back of his head a bit, but wasn't sure what to say. Madoka was Madoka but he wouldn't have it any other way. The friends he hung around with were all a bit quirky in their own ways. Adell with the fact he wore a tie all the time, Yulina being herself and Hiroshi's dad Mr. Johnson who was very hard Not to miss.

"My name is Reizo Kannon, nice to meet you guys." He sat down at the nearby table once whenever the food was done. Food was food to him, he wasn't much picky most of the time.

"Hiroshi Johnson. And yeah, I'm aware of the irony of a Japanese and American name." Hiroshi drunk a bit more from his drink. "Bad Rad..that name sounds familar. Weren't you in some fighter cicruit briefly?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-25, 9:58 pm

Tomoya took his food, nodding a bit to the others. "Tomoya Okazaki. Nice to meet you." He went to sit with Reizo as Madoka grabbed her own food, actuallly performing a curtsy.

"Madoka Ikaruga, pleasure to meet you!" She practically bounced over to the table, sitting between Tomoya and Reizo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-26, 1:18 am

Jun smiled and nodded to each in turn. "Great, so you guys all go to Angel Grove High?" She asked. She paused a moment. "Sorry about my cousin earlier. He's having some troubles at home and just refuses to open up. He's not a bad guy really he's just... too smart for his own good it seems sometimes." She chuckled.

Bad went to the back, "Hey Ernie, I'm taking my break now." He said and walked over to the table. "Yeah I was in the fighting circuit." He looked around and leaned in close. "I still do it between jobs, just as a supplement income." He said and leaned back. "Now I teach on the weekends to make up the difference. As long as the bills get paid and my brother is taken care of I'm happy." Bad took a sip of his drink. "What about you? You train?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-26, 4:05 am

"We'll, you can't judge somebody on their worse day. Or just always first impression." Reizo reasoned. He knew that lesson well enough. People who didn't know Tomoya but only saw him at a distance would believe those stupid things about him. It made him angry at times but Tomoya didn't really care anymore so he shouldn't let it bother him either. "And yeah, we all are."

Hiroshi nodded. "Yep. I was taught by mom, I use good martial along with Ki energy, but I think our styles a bit different." He shrugged a bit. "From what I heard..Ki users and people with any actual power are becoming something of a dying breed."

"..We'll I have a little training." Reizo admitted. "Not as much as Hiroshi and Tomoya and I can't use Ki energy. We'll, I mean I Can, its just I was never taught. I can look after myself now at least so that's enough."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-26, 5:53 am

Tomoya glanced over at Reizo. "Yeah, kinda nice that I don't have to protect you like I used to. Now I fell comfortable with you watching my back if shit hits the fan... Madoka, however..." At this, the girl in question raised her head, pizza halfway in her mouth. She took the time to chew and swallow before answering.

"Pepper spray and a stun gun have done me just fine up until now."

"Except the times when they haven't."

"...Except the times when they haven't. But shut up." Madoka pouted, and Tomoya smirked.

"She's got the spirit of a fighter, and she won't make shit easy on ya, but... well, she can't actually fight worth a shit. Anyway, me, I got training from a friend of mine's mother, along with two other friends of mine... who could probably kick my ass, but hey, it would take them a long damn time."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-26, 6:30 am

Bad smiled at the response and looked to Madoka, "You know, I teach self defense classes. You're more than welcome to join. It's free so there's no money out of pocket." He offered. The back to Hiroshi. "Yeah Ki techniques are becoming something of the past. It sucks and are now illegal in most street fights." He said.

Jun popped up, "Hey I have an Idea, since you guys still have school after lunch why not meet us back here and we can chill. I like making new friends." She said with a smile. "And since you're almost graduates it's not weird or anything." She finished.

Bad's smile faded. "I can't, I gotta take care of my little brother. I need to find a new nurse to help take care of him." He finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-26, 9:18 pm

Reizo couldn't speak for Tomoya and Madoka, but he wasn't doing much of anything after class besides the usual. It wouldn't hurt to try to meet new people and those in his circle had made a bit of an effort to get him out of his shell. "I don't know about Tomoya and Madoka but I'm not doing anything after school so I'm fine with it."

"Yeah, me too." Hiroshi said, then noticed Bad having problems with his brother needing a 'nurse' to take care of him. Not a baby-sitter, but nurse. That lead him to believe his little brother while younger wasn't an child, and there may be something wrong with them. That's what gave him an idea. But he'd have to think on it more.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2011-11-26, 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-26, 9:54 pm

Tomoya didn't even comment on this. It was none of his business, he made it a point not to pry into other people's family situations. However... "Yeah, I don't mind. Got nothing better to do. What about you, Madoka?" In response, the young woman shrugged.

"Hey, anything beats going home. Mom has been kinda pissy lately since she found out my two best friends were guys."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-27, 6:25 am

Jun laughed and reached for her helmet, "Great, I'll see you all here after class." She said and stood. "I have some errands to take care of I'll catch you later." She smiled and walked out.

Getting on her bike she wondered if would be a good idea to visit her uncle. Then she decided against it. So she went to her father's Dojo instead.

Bad stood and walked over grabbing a plate of Pizza. "Best thing about working here is I get free food." He said and emphasized his point by taking a big bite out of his pizza. He was about to say something when his phone rang. He looked, it was his neighbor. "Oh you gotta be kidding me." He shook his head, "I'll be right back."

Bad ran to the back room, "Hey Ernie! I gotta go home real quick I'll be back in thirty." He called.

As he passed the counter he grabbed his jacket and ball cap. "He back in a bit, if I don't see ya then I'll see you guys tomorrow." He said and ran out the door.

There they were, all gathered around her making rude remarks. He sneaked around to the other wall and pressed his back to it. *Did they hear?* The dark warrior thought. *No, there's no way they could have.* The warehouse was dark and they were playing music. The dark figure peeked around the corner again. *Six of them. This should be no trouble at all. I don't need him. I can do this myself.* He thought.

Then without warning the dark figure shot out and clotheslined the two closest to him the he turned and grabbed one by the shirt throwing the thug with all his might into the forth and fifth badguy. Finally he loomed over the third. He could feel his eyes burning. The dark warrior reached out and grabbed the last man by the shirt and slowly hauled him up. "Where is he? Where is he hiding. I know he's come back. His signature is everywhere." Said Mad Rad The Dark Warrior.

The thug simply smiled. "I don know what you talkin about Puto. You can kiss my ass." He spat in deaths face. Mad released his grip and caught the man by the throat. "Very well." He said and tossed him across the room. He was about to follow when he heard a noise. Looking back he saw another shadowy figure. It walked into the light.

"Welcome Mad Rad. You fell for my trap. As I knew you would." Said The Boss Man with a slow melodramatic clap. The girl got up and walked over to the Boss Man and kissed him lightly on the cheek. He handed her a small plastic baggy with a white substance in it. "Now, time to Die!"

Mad snarled and charged forward. "YOU FIRST!!!" and the two collided.

Mad tackled the scarecrow made out of laundry and punched it. "This time you'll stay dead!!" He then threw it against a tree. He rammed his shoulder into the dummy and it hit the tree again. An apple fell out of it and hit him on the head. This sent him sprawling. "Ahhhhh!!!!" He looked up. "So, you're in league with the Demonicus!?" He asked. There was a pause, "I see, so it was your plan to divide and conquer us. My brother will never fall for it. He rose to his feet. "I'll take the both of you on!!!" He shouted and scooped up the apple while he tackled the dummy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   

Back to top Go down

Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next