The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2012-05-26, 1:02 am

"Hang out with my hetrosexual life partner known as Tomoya. Give Reizo a hard time and..that's about it. At least all I can recall with my shitty memory." Hiroshi had gathered his things. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." With that he waved, and left.

Reizo rubbed the back of his head. "Mostly just reading, video games too. And uh..I like to draw?" He added.

Xelena was silent a bit longer. "..Honestly? I'm not sure. It doesn't seem like a invading army or anything so it might not be as big of a problem. I'm wondering more about where those things came from. Somebody made them, but people of earth haven't been able to make things like that in decades."

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2012-05-26, 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2012-05-26, 1:29 am

A few hours later Bad's shift ended and the night girl went on. He walked over and sat down. Jun had already left. He brought drinks for who was left. "Hang on a sec, I need to call home and check up on my brother." He said and shifted in his seat.

Bad pulled out his cell phone and dialed home. It rang a few times, "Hey, Elena. How's Mad doing?" He asked.

Mad was outside again beating up Bad's punching bag. He claimed Invisible scouts had been sent ahead to find them. He went outside to ambush the ambushers.

Goki started home. He wasn't looking forward to yet another yelling. Hopefully his father would be too drunk to care. Goki took the long way home as usual. Stopping at the Library he dropped off some books before continuing on. *I could kill him... it would be easy and no one will be the wiser.* he shook his head. He couldn't do that. *Maybe I could keep him druggged.* Again he shook his head... Where would he get the stuff in the quantities he needed without drawing attention to himself. He sighed and walked to his house no longer putting it off. He walked in his father was passed out watching T.V.

Goki breathed a sigh of relief and went to his room, locking his door. He lay down and went to sleep. He didn't want to because he knew it would just repeat the next day.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2012-09-08, 2:16 am

Elena answered, sitting in a lawn chair reading as she kept Mad in her peripheral vision. "Oh, he's alright. He's currently vanquishing a punching bag in the yard. I mean, the Invisible scouts. He ate lunch rather happily. He almost had an episode earlier, but I managed to calm him down by playing into this world he's created in his head. Convinced him that acting like that would alert them to our presence and they could find us, that I needed him to keep me safe. It worked, for now at least. We'll see how it goes. What about you, dear?"

~~~~~

Maya nodded a bit. "Xelena, I have a plan. I have a sneaking suspicion of what might be going on. It's similar to something that happened on earth several years ago, though it was kept mostly secret. We need that secrecy here too. I can't say much, as even I don't know the full details. Either way... we are going to form a little team of sorts, on Earth. A bit more specialized than Nobus. A small team, meant to counter a specific threat. I'd like you to see if the group you fought alongside today would be willing to be part of this team. If so, bring them here, alright? Don't give my name though. The codename of Zordon, remember that."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   

Back to top Go down

Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5