The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-27, 2:21 pm

Reizo watched them all leave and turned to his other friends. "..This might really weird, but it feels like we were suppose to meet."

Hiroshi shook his head. "You're probably over thinking about it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-28, 2:45 am

Tomoya blinked, looking at Reizo. "...Sometimes I wonder about you, Reizo. You're a wierd guy." However, Madoka put an arm around Reizo, grinning.

"Hey, he could be right, you know! Strange things happen all the time, after all."

~~~~

"Oh my... you're a spirited one, dear." While Mad had been focused on his 'fight', a woman, who seemed to be her late twenties to early thirties, had been walking by, and had stopped to watch. "Tell me, what's the Demonicus? It sounds rather frightening, to be sure..." She made no moves to approach Mad, but she didn't seem bothered at all by his actions. She simply watched him with a small smile on her lips, eyes seeming to sparkle with interest behind her glasses.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-28, 4:56 am

Jun pulled in through the main gate, parked and got off her bike. She walked into her father's Dojo and took her shoes off. Her father was in the middle of teaching a class. She remembered when she was the one being taught. Her father's Dojo wasn't some corner street storefront. He was on his own land. 15 acres that not only included the Dojo but housing as well as the main house. All Japanese style.

This was an exclusive school and her father only trained those who he found worthy. There was this one kid who waited at his door for a week. he knocked on the door every day to see of her father would train him. Each time he told him no. The boy never left the door. Not for food or anything. He drank rain water when he was thirsty. One week later Her father accepted him in saying if he showed this kind of determination just wanting to get in the door he couldn't wait to see what he would do with the skills to be taught. His name was Ryo Hoshi

Jun smiled at the memory. Her father spotted Jun and smiled. He nodded to his assistant instructor. Ryo walked forward and bowed. Gouken also bowed and turned to Jun. "Jun!" He said and gave her a hug. "So how's school?" He asked.

She shrugged, "It's okay I guess. Not the classes I wanted but it'll do." She teased. Truth was she got all the classes she wanted and only a few weren't what she thought they were. "How goes things here?" She asked.

Gouken shrugged in the same manner. "It's okay I guess." He echoed. "Your uncle called today." He said with a frown.

Jun shuddered remembering Goki's blow up. "Lemme guess, he wanted more money?" She asked fully knowing the answer.

He nodded, "And yes I caved. He's just having a tough time. Since he lost his his wife and daughter in that car accident he's just... fallen on hard times." he led Jun to an office.

Jun was hesitant to say something but she needed to tell him. "Yeah, but Goki doesn't have to be his whipping boy." She snapped.

Gouken nodded. "I know, however unless he comes to us we cannot help him. That's the way it has to be. I know you care for him, he's family. You have such a big heart filled with so much love." He said

Jun's eyes welled up. "H-He's just in so much pain. I'm afraid something bad will happen to him."

Gouken held his daughter. "I know Jun... I know."

Mad gripped the apple and crushed it. Then he looked around. "Where did you go demon?" He rasped. The dummy fell on him and it seemed to pain him. He fell to the ground. "Arrrggg!!!" He screamed. Suddenly Bad leaped over the fence "Excuse me m'am!" He said and landed. Bad tore the dummy off of his brother and tossed it in the trash. "Mad, hey man. You okay?" He asked.

Mad looked at his brother. "Bad! You made it! I knew you would. I-It was their plan to divide us. Take us out one by one. But you got em, the Demonicus has escaped but I think you got The Boss Man." He said and his eyes closed.

Bad nodded. "Yeah, I got 'em." He said. With mad unconscious he looked to the woman. "Hey, I hate to ask, but would you mind helping me take him inside?" He asked. "He's.... not well." He finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 12:05 am

Reizo shrugged. "Maybe. But we've seen strange things before and..our lives aren't exactly always normal. Besides, some people have visions and such."

"Point." Hiroshi admitted. "Except for the vision thing, because that I'm not seeing." Then Hiroshi's relaxed expression turned into one of frozen horror for whatever reason and Reizo was about to ask when-

"Greetings little buddy!" Reizo knew that voice from anywhere. Standing behind him was the smiling face of Mr. Johnson, dressed nicely in a business suit. This contradicted with his flamboyant and rather loud personality. He was grinning ear to ear, a little girl with red eyes and blond hairs rode his shoulder before gently being sat down. It was Garnet; Hiroshi's adopted sister.

"Uh, dad what are two doing here?" Hiroshi seemed defeated, guess he was stuck. He smiled a bit at Garnet. "Hey kiddo."

Garnet just waved to him and the others behind the loud man known as Mr. Johnson. He in response shrugged. "Just passing through; making sure you're to school work." Since Ernies was merely away from the school but close by, it wasn't Too surprisng he'd show up around this time.

The little girl moved away from her father, then decided to go up to say hi to Madoka Reizo and Tomoya; she liked them a lot. But she seemed attached to Tomoya and Madoka the most.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 12:31 am

Tomoya grinned slightly, patting Garnet on the head. "Hey there, Garnet. Been a bit, how are ya?" Any answer he would have gotten was cut off by a squeal as Madoka charged Garnet, sweeping her up in her arms and twirling her around, hugging her tight.

"Garnet! You're as cute as ever!"

"Madoka, you're gonna suffocate her!" Indeed, she'd buried the young girl's face in her chest. She immediately set Garnet down, laughing nervously.

"Ah, sorry, sorry..."

~~~~~

The woman smiled, coming over to help Bad in getting Mad inside. "I'd be happy to help. And I'd prefer to say that he's just in the dark, and needs a bit of guidance to find his way." She patted Bad on the arm as she said this, then surprisingly lifted Mad, draping one arm over her shoulder, waiting for Bad to take the other arm so they could take him in.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 2:20 am

Jun sat and watched her father work pulling out a text book she wanted to catch up on some of her class studies.

Bad grabbed his brother's other arm and helped carry him inside. He set Mad on the couch and gently moved a pillow under his head. He too sat down in a chair. He had ran all the way here and was a little winded. "Thanks. Yeah I know, unfortunately there's not cure for what he has and all the nurses that the insurance sends have quit." he said and sighed. "I may have to drop out of school to take care of him." He said and stood. "Can I get you anything?" He asked as he walked to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 2:47 am

Elena was watching Mad at this point, and turned to look at Bad, smiling happily. "A glass of water and a tour of the house, please? Also, we should probably negotiate the fee..." She seemed to be thinking it over, then blinked. "Oh... and I'm offering to watch him. Probably should have started with that. I'm Elena Roland, I'm a registered nurse, and I have experience with psychiatric and mental health nursing. I'll admit, that's why I stopped to watch him. I could tell he had some challenges, and it seemed like nobody was watching him. It seems I was right. So, I'd like to help."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 2:57 am

Garnet was a bit red in the face(that was due to being smothered) but she recovered quickly and without missing a beat she took Madoka's hand as if nothing what so ever had just happened.

Mr. Johnson chuckled. "I had to make sure the little lady here could visit before we had to go."

"Ah, I see." Reizo said. "Why the business suit? Just came from work?"

"Of course. I don't like dressing in these normally." Johnson grinned. "Today was take your child to work day. She got to go and see her daddy work his magic."

"..That's mostly paperwork." Hiroshi pointed out.

"We'll, yes, but still its something."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 3:25 am

Bad came back with a glass of water and a glass of orange juice. "Well that's either good timing, fate or just blind luck." He grinned. Bad set the glass of orange juice on the coffee table. He had downed a glass while he was in the kitchen. "I can talk to my insurance and see if they'll cover your wages." He looked to Mad "He was diagnosed with schizophrenia some years ago. He's on his meds as far as I know. The doctor was here earlier. I don't know why he left. I think maybe it's time to get a new one. All he does is pump him full of tranquilizers."

Mad shifted uncomfortable on the couch. He was out cold. Bad looked to Elena and stood. "As for the tour, This is the living room." He made a gesture to the kitchen. "That's the kitchen and the bathroom is over there." He pointed to the hall they came through by the stairs. He walked up the stairs. "Up here we have three rooms. One's mine." He pointed to the one by the stairs. "The one back there is Mad's and this is my gym." He pointed to the middle room. "There's the other bathroom. I have to keep it locked or else Mad will flood the house again." He said and turned to Elena. "Well that's basically it. In the garage is the washer and dryer. Any questions?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 4:15 am

"So how have you been with school?" Mr. Johnson asked as Garnet kept a hold on Madoka's hand.

"Eh..it's fine, I guess.." Reizo said not to convincingly, school was school.

(sucky post, but just consider it an addon to the previous post of mine)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 4:30 am

Tomoya chose to add on to Reizo's comment. "School is what it is, sir. Rude teachers, self-centered students, and just a bunch of people who, while probably pretty nice individually, suck as a group." While he said this, Madoka just played with Garnet in a way, twirling her around by the hand as if dancing.

~~~~~

Elena seemed to think that over, then nodded. "Um, yes. Where will I be sleeping? Wherever is good. Also, what kind of gym, as I may wish to use it as well, as I like to keep in good shape myself... oh, and what exact duties would you like me to do? Finally, you should probably explain his behaviors, as not all people with schizophrenia act alike."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 4:40 am

Bad nodded, "It's just a weight bench and weights. I also have a stationary bike, a treadmill and a rowing machine. I can move those out in the garage and you can have this room." He paused for a moment then nodded. *In house nurse that'll make things easy.* he thought. as for duties, just help him as well as you're able. Keep him from hurting himself and others." He walked back down stairs.

Bad walked over to the couch. "Sometimes he just sits on his bed and stares off into space. Other times he's enacts his delusions and on the rare occasion he's lucid. Those are the times I like. Because he's my brother again." He sat down on the couch as Mad Stirred again. He looked up to Bad. "Can I have a drink?" He asked. Bad reached over and handed him the cup of orange juice. Mad took a few sips and went back to sleep. "Oh yeah, he also has times where he sleeps a lot." He finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 5:22 am

The older man actually nodded. "Yes, the people in school are still young, and admittingly youthful but not not too wise yet.

Mr. Johnson looked at the clock and seemed reluctant but sighed. "We have to be going but I'm sure me and the little lady we'll keep you company later if you two visit. We'd love to have you over. Come on Garnet."

Garnet seemed reluctant, but did so, giving the four a hug. "Bye!" She waved and then went after her father.

"We'll she certainly brightens up the day." Reizo mused, looking at the time. "..We have to get back to class."

(Until things are resolved, I'll hold off posting and then after a mini time skip so the group can meet again)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 5:28 am

Elena nodded a bit, crossing her arms slightly. "Hm... is he ever violent? I saw him fighting that dummy, calling it the 'Demonicus', but does he ever attack people? Also, so I'm better able to understand him, can you fill me in on what his delusions are? If I speak to him as if what he's seeing is real during those episodes, it will help. It just causes the person frustration when other people don't see or accept what they themselves are seeing."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 5:59 am

Bad nodded, "Yeah he's attacked people. Mostly people coming into the yard. You know, trespassers and burglars. The ones he considers bad men."

He shifted over to his chair. "Basically, what's happening in his mind.. well the main delusion and this is what he's told me. Is the he thinks we're a pair of Martial Artists. I am he never took a class. He believes he gained some supernatural powers from that medicine bag around his neck. Don't try and take it off he'll spaz out. Anyway in his mind he thinks we thwarted some criminal master mind called the Boss Man back in our home town, Fury City. Now this Demonicus character is supposedly the manifestation of the dark energy that gives him his... " Bad made quotation marks with his fingers. "Power. Extremely powerful and very cunning."

Bad leaned back in his chair. "He like the Boss Man are recurring villains in his delusions. Supposedly I'm some legendary street fighter and people are constantly seeking me out. Oh and the reason he got the power is because he felt inferior to me in terms of fighting skills." Bad shifted again. He leaned back in his chair.

"We had him in a hospital but that only made things worse. Apparently he met some guy named Will something or other and that guy claimed to wield something called the Infinity Gems. They were only Marbles but that was enough to set Mad off on another tangent. He created this elaborate world filled with all these characters." He sighed... "That's about it." He stood and walked over to a filing cabinet. He unlocked it and pulled out a folder. "These are his psyche profiles as well as doctors notes. His medical records are in another drawer." He finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 6:11 am

Elena took the folder, skimming through it a bit, nodding a bit from time to time. "Hm... alright, I understand. I had some martial arts training myself, though not much, so I'm not too worried about him being violent. If for some reason he attacks me, I can probably restrain him until he calms. I'm going to try and establish myself as an ally in this world of his, though, so that shouldn't be an issue." She closed the folder, giving Bad a warm smile. "Obviously I can't cure his illness, but I can try to help him manage it a bit better. With some work, we may be able to extend the periods that he's lucid, or even help him pull himself out of the delusions when they are minor ones. Obviously he will always have trouble with the larger ones, but we should be able to at least give him a bit more normalcy."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 7:03 am

For the first time in a long while Bad felt hope. It wasn't much, but it was enough for him. Bad stood, "I'll call our insurance as soon as I get off work." He said. "When can you start?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 11:50 am

Elena made a show of thinking that over, then just smiled. "Now works. So, how much were the other nurses charging. I'll bet that I don't charge even half as much." This was very likely true, since Elena had a rather unique view of how things should be.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 1:25 pm

Bad gathered his things, "The insurance pays up to forty dollars an hour and forty five for weekends." Bad pulled out a business card. "Here this has the insurance number on it. I put a request in this morning for a new nurse so maybe if you're rates are competitive they'll offer it to you." He said and slung his backpack over his shoulder. "I gotta go back to work." He looked at his watch. "I'll be back in about five hours." he reached back and pulled out his wallet. He pulled out two fifty dollar bills and handed them to her. "Would you please watch him?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 1:32 pm

Elena, surprisingly or not, did not take the money, simply clapping her hands together and smiling. "Ooo, I was right! I don't charge even half as much! Mostly because you don't have to pay me. If I'm staying at your home, using your facilities, and eating your food, why should you pay me? To me, that sounds rather like being a guest in your home, and what kind of guest would I be if I didn't help out around the house? Including helping take care of the people living there?" She patted Bad on the arm lightly, and sat down on a chair near Mad, pulling a book out of her purse. "You go on, I have everything covered here, so don't worry about anything."

It was almost as if Bad had accidentally hired Mary Poppins.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 1:45 pm

Bad was completely confused. Had he just let another crazy person into his house? Or was she a clever thief. He couldn't just leave his brother in the care of someone he wasn't completely sure of. No matter how to good to be true she was. He paused a moment and pocketed the money. "Um... hey, before I go. Uh... would you mind showing me your nursing license?" He asked. "You understand, safety reasons and all." He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 1:51 pm

Elena actually stifled a giggle, and nodded. "Of course. I kind of expected that question." She pulled a folder out of her handbag-like purse, and handed it to him, along with her driver's license, nursing license, and a 'business card' for the local hospital. "There. Inside the folder is all of my medical information, a background check, a list of references, everything. You can also call the hospital and ask them about me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 2:10 pm

Bad looked at the nursing license, "Good enough for me." He said and handed it back to her with a smile. "Just had to be sure. This is my brother we're talking about." He put his hand to his hat and tipped it a little. "I'll be back at about four or five." He said and dashed out the door back to Ernie's. He was definatly getting his cardio today.

((I'm done with Bad for now if it's okay with Pax Sion can time snap.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-29, 2:19 pm

Elena watched Bad go, then glanced at Mad, sighing. "I'll do the best I can for you, sweety. But until you wake up, let's see what Mr. Zachary Wallace will do about this giant eel of his..." She opened her book, and dove in, humming softly to herself as she read.

(Agreed. Your up, Sion.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-11-30, 1:32 am

School was about exciting as a bingo game in a retirement home in Hiroshi's mind. It slowed to a crawl and sucked the fun out of the room. He heard about kids from poor foreign places liking school but that was because they weren't used to it yet. Then again it was a upbringing thing and appreciating something you didn't have too.

Once school was over, he along with Reizo and the others went to the meeting spot so they could go meet up with their new friends. Reizo hoped Jun was there..he thought she was pretty cute even if he wouldn't admit it out loud. Partly from shyness, partly from the fact Tomoya and Madoka would more then likely tease him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   

Back to top Go down

Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next