The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-12-11, 11:14 am

While Tomoya rushed outside to see what he'd felt, Madoka followed to find out what the fuss was about. Upon seeing it, she made a face. "Ew.... Tomoya what are... Tomoya!" The young man had bolted forward already. His style of fighting wasn't quite as sophisticated ad Bad and Jun's, really more like brawling, but it was refined brawling, thanks to training from Ms. Kronos. He also leapt into the air, but instead of leaping over anything, he rammed his knee into the face of one of the creatures and, while still carried by forward momentum, slapped his hand down on it's shoulder, pushed himself up, and drove his other fist down into the side of it's head. He then twisted and landed, cracking his knuckles, grabbed the nearest creature, and bodily threw it away from himself and the group, turning to the civilians and jerking his head as if to say, 'Well, get going!'

Madoka, never one to just lie down and let her friends fight alone unless she truly could not help, picked up a nearby trashcan lid, holding it like a shield for just in case, and pulled out her stun gun. She then employed a tactic of finding one that was distracted, and dashing past it, jamming the stun gun into vulnerable areas. She wasn't sure what it would do, but it was something.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-12-12, 12:28 am

While Jun and Bad's attacks hit, they would notice the slight resistance to it, which meant the armor they had on them was more then just for show. That said the attacks did effect them just not as much as a normal person's would. The person behind Jun hadn't needed to be told twice and bolted like a scared rabbit, leaving the teens to fight off the monster hoard. Seeing its prey escape, one of the enraged monsters went to attack Jun, lunging at her with clawed hands.

"I'm fine." Xelena said, moving to dodge another blow. If she was at her former power this would have been easy. As is, she had to make do with what she had. Her scanners didn't pick up any type of energy from these things, it was like they weren't even truly alive but animated.

Tomoya's attack had the desired effect, the monster, upon crashing to the ground didn't get up but turned to gray ash. There was no blood that came from any of the things wounds, like they didn't have any living organs at all. Madoka, however, got the things attention. The attacks did effect them, but because of their biology it didn't effect them as much.

Snarling, one of them rushed forward, only to get hit by a human blur known as Reizo, which sent it right into one of the other monsters. By themselves, they weren't that strong but their numbers made them a bit of a pain. Hiroshi was, meanwhile working more on the side to keep them off the non-combatants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-12-12, 3:20 pm

Bad noticed that his attacks held little way over the creatures. So he decided to try something new. He moved his right arm up and across his body. His his level with his left shoulder. He felt his Ki build and the heat rise. He swept his hand in a low arc and behind him. "Rrrraaaahhhh!!!!" At the lowest part of the arc fire erupted from his hand and streaked along the ground towards the creature.

As the creature attacked Jun she blocked the one of the clawed hands and punched the hallow of the elbow. She the turned and delivered a back turning elbow to the side of the creatures head. Finally she completed her rotation ducking a little low. Then she launched herself in a powerful uppercut as she sailed into the air. Her Shoryuken surrounded her body with a tangible energy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-12-13, 4:03 am

Tomoya continued with his brawler tactics, while Madoka quickly got Reizo involved in her revised plan; to annoy the creatures with her stun gun until they focused on her. At which point, Reizo would catch them off guard, setting them up for the others. Was a fairly nice tactic, in her mind.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-12-14, 12:31 am

It seemed if nothing else, the creatures were susceptible to fire attacks. So when Bad's attack hit, the creature bursted into flames with a roar of pain, and began trying to put it out. Unfourtnately, some of its other comrades burst into flames as well, starting a chain effect of flaming enemies. They tried to roll on the ground in a futile attempt to put it out, but the flames got even stronger before they bursted into gray ash. If not for everything else it would have been comical.

Jun's attack also worked, the energy actually doing notable damage unlike before where it barely did much of anything. And suddenly, without warning, all of them seemed to retreat, some seeming to borrow under the ground, others seemed to teleport.

Xelena frowned. It was odd how they retreated and the fight..it had been easy. Too easy. All her years of fighting and inutiton were telling her something was wrong. They either had something planned or this was just a test with 'throw away' soldiers to see what the enemy was capable of. In other words, just a probing attack with expendable forces to see your opponents moves, then proceed with something more potent. Or perhaps she was giving them too much credit.

She shook her head, turning to the others. "..Is everyone all right?"

"I'm fine."

"Same here." Hiroshi was of the same mind, it had been too easy.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-12-14, 3:44 am

Bad didn't like how quickly they retreated. "I do believe they were testing us." He said and looked to Xelena. "Start talkin'." He said.

Jun landed and looked around. She smiled and grabbed her shoulder rotating it. "Phenomenal Cosmic power!!! Iddy biddy living space!" She said and walked over to make sure the civilians were okay. Throwing a glance back at the others "So uh... any idea what that was about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-12-14, 4:45 am

Tomoya slowly relaxed, though he kept glancing around. Having been jumped in the past, he was always pretty cautious. He didn't say anything, though Madoka spoke up. "Maybe they just... realized we were better? ...Maybe?" She was clearly reaching, and they all knew it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-12-16, 2:10 am

Xelena turned to Bad and shook her head. "I know about as much as the situation as you all do. I saw them about to attack some people so I stepped into stop it, I didn't expect them to flee that soon. So I'm guessing..this was just a test of some sort. They don't seem to be fully alive, not in the sense you all are." It noticed she didn't say 'she' in the alive part.

"We'll I didn't really feel much of any Ki from them, it was more like something else."
Hiroshi said, but shrugged. "You don't see stuff like here everyday."

The battle android decided they deserved to know her name at least. "My name is Xelena Santos..we should probably go back inside soon. I get the feeling the police will be here sooner or later to question us about what happened." So far, she liked the vibe the group gave off but she needed a bit more time to think. In the mean time, she'd talk to Maya about what just happened; maybe she'd have more information.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-12-20, 1:51 pm

Bad nodded, "Fair enough." He said and turned to walk back inside. Bad didn't like it. He had never encountered something like these before. They were tough and seemed to have no weak point like other humanoids he had encountered. However he knew that his Ki attacks had an effect on them and would be better prepared when they attacked again. "Yeah, they were testing us. I'm gonna stick with that notion." He said.

Jun thought about it for a moment and remembered something she read in her room mates text book. It wasn't a school book per say. It was called Dungeons and Dragons. It was a role paying game she had thought about trying out. "I didn't sense much energy coming from them either. Maybe they were constructs of some kind. a Golem or something." She offered as she made her way to check on some civilians.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-12-20, 2:08 pm

Tomoya shook his head at that. "I'd prefer that wasn't the cas ehere, cause that would mean that whoever made them could just keep making more. That, and it would mean there is someone out thee making these things and using them to hurt people. Doesn't really sit well with me." Madoka, on the other hand, was also running around, checking on people to make sure they were okay. However, when she was checking on a member of the Soccer team... she ended up slapping him across the face and walking away, a rather pissed off look on her face. She just shook her head at Tomoya's questioning look.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-12-22, 8:27 pm

Xelena calculated thing in her head. If she was thinking of this merely from a logical perspective and taken into account what Tomoya said, there was a high probability somebody or something else was at work. She was almost certain of it. These creatures, whatever they were called, had obviously been created.

"I think they were created." Xelena echoed Jun's sentiments. "Judging how easily they folded, I'm guessing these are just the bare basic foot troops. I'd say shock troops, but they're generally much more powerful then this."

Hiroshi had to agree with that. "Yeah, I guess we'll have to see. I would've said the things were demonic but it definitely wasn't the same energy they gave off." He wondered what the soccer member had said to Madoka. He could guess; it was no secret some of them had it for Madoka bad. Some were okay about it, others were basically assholes that wanted to get into her panties. Wait, just about all of them were assholes, so never mind.

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-12-23, 12:21 am

Bad didn't know what to think. "Well if they come back then they'll get another beat down." Despite his calm demeanor Bad's eyes showed a suppressed rage. "I don't take too kindly to bullies." He said and took off his fighting gloves. "Constructs or no, they're in for it if I see them again." He said.

Jun nodded. "What ever they were they were pretty single minded in their endeavor to hurt people. They felt... evil. But yet, not. It's hard to explain." She held herself. "Just feeling their energy made me feel... dirty." Jun walked with the rest.

Bad just remembered he needed to check on his brother. Pulling out his cell phone he dialed home. "Hello? It's me Bad? How's things going?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-12-23, 12:49 am

Tomoya crossed his arms a bit, nodding. "If they come back, let me know, I'll help kick their asses. I actually like this town, I'm not going to let a bunch of dolls fuck it up." Madoka wasn't really sure what to do at the moment, herself, so she just sat back and relaxed for the moment.

~~~~~

Elena was humming softly as she picked up the phone, smiling. "Hello, Bad. I was actually just about to call and ask what Mad likes to eat. I was going to make something for him, since I figured he'd be hungry soon."

(Didn't know how Mad would be acting, so... just went with something I thought was safe.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-12-26, 3:49 am

Reizo nodded. "I'm not the strongest but I'll do what I can. Still, its strange."

Hiroshi looked at him. "What's strange? Besides the obvious."

"It's just.." He tried to think. "Back where me, Tomoya and Madoka come from, there used to be uh..strange things that happened in our circle all the time. It happened enough to where you thought someone was following us around. Then it just stopped. And now we're all the way here and its starting again." Reizo shook his head. "Never mind. I'm over thinking it."

Xelena was just quitely thinking into the background. She needed to talk to Maya about this. Once she was done here, she'd talk about what she had found and ran into. The strange golem-like dolls had been more of a problem then she thought. Xelena knew she was far weaker then before, but it was only now after fighting and only holding her own against enemies that would have been fodder in her past did it sit in. It was humbling.

That, and if she was honest, it just bothered her.

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-12-29, 12:36 am

Bad smiled, "Tuna Fish sandwiches with cheddar pringles. Give him a root beer with it and you've made a friend for life. Listen I gotta go. I'll call back later." He said and hung up.

Bad sat down shaking his head. "No i don't think so. I mean maybe a little bit however it's not too far fetched to say that their tactics were as if they were testing defenses, ya know?" He thought about it for a moment. "Back in my home town there was this gang. The Skull Cross. They migrated from Metro City. Their leader sent out 'soldiers' to test out the other gangs numbers and defenses. I mean it seemed like random gang violence but there was a method about it that seems to ring true here." He looked to the others for their views.

Jun shrugged. "I don't know much about gangs and the 'inner city' stuff. However I do know about street fighting. There was this one fighter who had some what of a following, They called him The Deacon. He would send out some thugs to basically pick a fight with the street fighter to see how they fought. So I'm thinking you guys are right. Someone is behind it. I mean, this is Angel Grove. Nothing happens here. Right?" She asked.

Mad sat up on the couch and looked around. "Where's brother?" He asked. His eyes seemed clear for the moment. It was a rare moment of lucidity. "I'm hungry." He said as he rubbed his belly. Gone now was the dark warrior he believed himself to be. Replaced with a meek little boy. He looked at the coffee table as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

Mad reached over and stacked the coasters and magazines... on top of each other and cleared them to the side. He reached under the table and pulled a box of mixed Lego's. There he began making something. Then he paused. Looking at Elena "Who are you?" He asked. "Are you my new nurse?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-12-29, 1:00 am

Tomoya seemed to think things over, then. "Nothing happens here, eh? Well, I think that was just disproved. And I have no idea what the deal is, but after what I've learned about some people, including my own mother, I'm willing to believe just about anything is possible."

"...Oh, yeah, your mother was that famous fighter, 'The Azure Bullet', right? Supposedly the fastest woman ever?"

Tomoya frowned slightly at Madoka's innocent inquiry. "Apparently. I believe it, I don't see why the Littner's would lie, yet... it makes me wonder how she could die in a car crash, if she was that strong... tch, anyway, we should all be on guard. I doubt it's coincidence that this attack occured right here, where a group of people who could fight them off happened to be gathered."

~~~~~

Elena came over, kneeling in front of Mad and smiling. "Yep! I'm Elena Roland, and I'm indeed your new nurse. I hope you and me can get along well, okay? Anyway, I was going to make you tuna fish sandwiches with chedder pringles. With root beer, of course. I talked to your brother and asked what your favorite food was. You said you were hungry, right?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2011-12-31, 3:07 am

Hiroshi thought for a moment. If he knew his lore right, the woman Tomoya mentioned was a Ki user and if she used that to enhance her stats, it explained things. It meant no matter how strong she was, if she was caught off guard, when not channeling it she was like everyone else. His..style was a bit different, it was basically there almost all the time.

Xelena was going to say something when her cell phone rang. "Uh..excuse me.." She went slightly to the side, frowning at something before clicking off the phone. "I'm sorry, but something important came up. I'll meet you guys some other time hopefully." And then, very quickly she ran out to where ever it was.

'..She's fast..'
Reizo remarked, but then again he had figured she wasn't normal.

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2012-01-02, 12:13 am

Bad chuckled and nodded. "Well she knows where we are if she needs us." He said and walked back to the bar. He took off his jacket and gloves and replaced them with an apron and latex gloves. "So anyone want anything? It's on me." He said.

Jun was perplexed by the woman and watched her run out. She looked back to the others. "Hey you think there could be more trouble? Maybe that's why she left in a hurry." She shrugged getting back to the other topic. "What I meant was this place is blahsville, I mean sure we get the local riff raff but nothing like this. It's a new development. Of all the places why here? All they were doing was attacking. There are a lot of rich people here so why not kidnap and ransom? Somehow I don't think this was a random event." She looked to Bad and smiled. "Peach smoothie please." she asked.

Mad kind of shied away for a moment then nodded. Then he smiled a little when she mentioned Root Beer and nodded enthusiastically. "I-I like pickles in my tuna." He offered in a small still confused voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2012-01-02, 12:28 am

Tomoya didn't want anything, and said as much, while Madoka ordered something serious this time, asking for 'something with grape in it.' While Tomoya seemed to be thinking hard on the situation, Madoka was content to forget it for the moment. She wouldn't forget it completely, but she preferred to live in the present, enjoying herself. SO far as she saw it, they had too little information on the subject, so worrying about it right now would do them no good.

~~~~~

Elena smiled brightly, nodding happily. "Done. Anything else, sweety? I'm here to take care of you and keep you company, after all. I want you to be happy. So, tell me anything I can do, and I'll see what I can do, okay?" She stood, going back toward the kitchen. "Now, let's make you those tuna sandwiches, with pickles in them, with a side of chedder pringles and... oh, my, now what was that last thing?" She made a show of trying to remember, turning to Mad. "I know it was something, but I just can't recall... do you know what it was, Mad?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2012-01-04, 3:36 am

Reizo was something of the same mind as Madoka, so he didn't really comment too much further on it(for now anyway).

Hiroshi decided just to relax. "Not sure, but I don't think it was any trouble of that kind or she might of said something. Who knows though."

Xelena kept running until she got to a secluded area, and from there she got a strange watch-like device. She tapped it a few times, and she vanished in a strange digital-like code from her spot.

She reappeared in a completely different place entirely that was very well hidden from prying eyes. It had strange advance techology all around it but she paid it no mind. In the center of the 'room' was something that looked like a tube--but she knew better for what it really was. Tapping a few things on the consoles, she waited for a response from Maya about how things were going.

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2012-05-04, 11:35 pm

Bad quietly got everyone's orders. He was contemplating calling home but then decided against it. "Well hey I get off work in about an hour. I don't have classes tonight so we can chill here if you guys don't have anything better to do." He said

Jun nodded and smiled. Then she slapped her forehead. "Doh!! I can't I have to be back at my father's dojo. He has some guests flying in from Japan and he wants me to do a tea ceremony." She pouted. "Sorry guys. I'm available tomorrow after one." She offered.

Mad went back to looking at the table as if it sprouted wings and started Oinking. "Chrubu mmmumammmu....." was his only reply, He began rocking back and forth.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2012-05-05, 12:02 am

Madoka sighed at that. "I'll have to get home. Mom is pretty overprotective, so she'll freak if I don't head home soon." Tomoya, however, shrugged.

"Got nothing better to do."

~~~~~

Elena blinked, and sighed. "You know I was kidding. I know it was Root Beer. And you shouldn't do that, Mad. If you do, Iscariot will know, and they might find you. You need to keep a low profile. I know you can take them, but I'm afraid I can't." Here was where she was going to play along with his delusions a bit, since disregarding them, currently, was a bad idea, and wouldn't help him at all.

~~~~~

After a minute or two, a large, semi-transparent face appeared. It was not Maya's, nor did it have her voice. Xelena, however, would know it was Maya on the other end. "Xelena, dear. What have you found?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2012-05-10, 5:07 pm

Hiroshi shrugged slightly. "Yeah, I gotta go. A few things to take care of myself but we can hook up tomorrow."

"We'll..I'm not doing anything so I'm with Tomoya." Reizo said. And he didn't. Today there was nothing really important going on besides the usual things. Suki he didn't see too much since she moved but she was suppose to come down here in a few days.

Xelena didn't waste anytime, she told Maya exactly what happened since she got here and the strange monsters they had ran into.

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2012-05-13, 9:18 pm

Bad smiled. "Alright! Lemme finish up my shift and I'll be back." He said and walked back to the bar.

Jun watched him leave. *That, is a nice butt.* she thought and looked back to the others. "SO! What's everyone do for fun?" She asked, then added. "You may have said earlier but i'm a bit of a spaz." She looked and waved her fingers against the side of her head to emphasize her point.

Mad stopped rocking and looked around carefully. "Yes... you're right." He said, his eyes narrowed. He looked around and nodded. "This place looks as good enough as any to lay low." He said and stood. He walked over to the darkest part of the house and leaned against the wall.

"Just don't make any phone calls..." He looked around as if he expected the walls to break open with ninja's. "They may be able to trace it." He finished.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   2012-05-13, 9:33 pm

Madoka shrugged a bit. "Tease Reizo, play videogames a little, watch tv and movies.... um... play eroge...." She trailed off, thinking, and Tomoya sighed.

"Madoka, you don't need to list every single thing you do. Anyway, I... just kind of screw around. Not sure what else to say. I prank people, I guess." Madoka started gathering her things, since she needed to leave soon.

~~~~~

Elena crossed her arms, and nodded a bit. "You're right. So long as we do our best not to draw too much attention to ourselves, we should be fine. Just go about our business calmly." She then smiled. "On that note, I'm going to get to work on making your lunch!" She then went into the kitchen, humming to herself. Even then, she kept herself alert of what Mad was doing.

~~~~~

Maya sighed softly. "I see. Well, based on what you have seen, Xelena, what do you think of the situation, and what should be done?" She had ideas, of course, but she was always open to hear from others.

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on 2012-05-26, 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)   

Back to top Go down

Go, Go, Power Rangers!!! (AU)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next