The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rumble In The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-11-29, 12:43 am

There was next to nothing in this area, save for a few villages here and there. It was this reason Trunks had come here in the first place. No cities or crowded areas, and he could mostly train in peace without worry too much. Back at Capsule Corp, the place did have things like Gravity Chambers and the like, but every once in a while he wanted and needed to get away.

So for about a week, he had stayed in a mountain village quietly to train. He'd practice for a bit, then go back to the village to rest and stay at. It was a pretty peaceful and there were some a number of races that lived here besides humans. Still..for some reason Trunks always felt a bit on edge as of late. As if something bad was going to happen..

..Little did he know his gut was right.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2013-04-25, 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-11-29, 1:33 am

Matrix appeared about 20 feet away from the fight. He saw Trunks already bloodied and a half Saiyan girl and her mother (He assumed)

Matrix's anger grew. "Hey there Jason. I see you're still picking on those weaker than you." He looked to Trunks. "Get them outta here. I'll take over kid." back to Jason. "You want a challenge? Here I am." There he planted his feet. No longer hiding his power level Matrix began to charge.

First there was a palpable wind hitting him and swirling around his body, the as the energy built the wind turned into purple energy. It swirled around his body growing larger and larger. The ground began to shake and soon pebbles began to hover off the ground. Matrix's already impressive physique seemed to tighten and grow slightly larger. Then like that. The wind stopped. The pebbles fell to the ground. Matrix was ready.

He looked to the sky and pulled out a cigarette. Lighting it he looked to the sky waiting for his opponent. "Come get some." He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-11-29, 5:41 am

Matrix stood and waited for Jason to power up. As he did so Matrix also began to build his power. The purple energy that licked his skin before turned lavender and slowly began to darken. "This was no Fight Jason. This was you picking on someone weaker than you. You're a bully! You've always been a bully and it's stops Right here RIGHT NOW!!!" Matrix's power level began to spike

As Matrix was matching Jason's power level, he starts to kneel "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" He places his right hand on the ground next to his right knee. Suddenly the energy that was glowing like a dark beckon draws itself inward. Then in a brilliant flash there was Matrix

Resting his left hand on his left leg he rises. Matrix was transformed. His hair was a bright white and slicked back, his arms, stomach and back were glowing white and everything else was gloss black. Photo negative energy licked at his skin like a lover and when he moved it flowed like fire sliding over everything

He looked at Jason with Silver eyes. "You wanna play for keeps? Bring it on!" He shouted. "This has been a long time coming!!" He was gonna tear those wings off and feed them to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-11-30, 3:52 am

"You Always judged me. Now I'm going to shut you up!" Jason snarled, his aura flaring as he moved fast enough that he vanished, then attacked Matrix with his signature opening attack of side kick. The energy they gave off would be more then enough for most people to feel them, even people who didn't have sensing abilties would know something was amiss as the two warriors battled.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-11-30, 4:16 am

Matrix said nothing as he grabbed Jason's leg and delivered and empowered punch to his knee. He then used the momentum of Jason's move to toss him into the mountain. Matrix spat on the ground. "Amateur." He said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-01, 3:46 pm

Probably as predicted, Jason didn't lay for too long. The mountain around him exploded, he was obviously pissed but when wasn't he?

"Plasma Storm!"

Will's signature attack came from the dust and debris, just as Jason's energy seemed to vanish. Part of being an half Mystic, he could hide his energy completely which allowed him to move around a bit for setting other things off.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-02, 7:19 pm

Matrix batted the projectile into the sky with some effort. It seemed Jason was hiding his energy from him now. However it didn't matter. One thing Jason had forgotten about was his cybernetic eye. Short of leaving it's one 5,000 foot range Matrix would still know where Jason was. However Jason didn't need to know about that. He would let Jason believe he couldn't track him until it suited him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-04, 2:57 pm

The thing about Jason's ability of 'knowing' things was he had to concentrate on what he wanted to know and it wasn't a constant effect. In short, unless he was actively trying to know something, then he wouldn't automatically know it. He was, at the moment, using it to use special moves he didn't normally have in his arsenal.

I need to end this quickly.

Matrix didn't burn out as quickly as he did, having one less super form while Jason's drained a Lot more then his. The half-Mystic formed a purple energy disk, similar to the Destructo Disk before it turned to about four, all going towards Matrix. He had more control of these then the standard one.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-06, 8:03 pm

Matrix actually laughed. "Oh please, I was trained by the guy who invented those." He said as Jason started the Disc... Then three more appeared. "Cute trick." He said and braced himself. He managed to dodge three out of four. The forth one clipped his shoulder. Matrix's response to this was a smile. "Now we're talkin'!" He said and power exploded around his body and he vanished.

Matrix wasn't sure how well Jason could control those things so he needed to disrupt his concentration as much as possible. Moving so fast that he seemed to disappear. He wouldn't be as cowardly to attack his opponent from behind. Well not yet anyway.

Matrix was almost right in Jason's face. His body a blur of empowered punches and kicks. Weather he blocked them or not wasn't his intention. At the end of the flurry he thrust his hands forward "Kamehameha!!" He shouted and photo negative energy exploded from his hands inches from Jason. All he needed to do was wait until Jason "Burned out" Then he would have the edge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-08, 4:37 am

The trick did require concentration, which is when Matrix went to engage him in hand to hand, the sharp energy disk vanished completely. Jason was wondering when Matrix had gotten this strong; he was the one that was suppose to be strong enough to the point Matrix couldn't hurt him much. That wasn't the case. Maybe it was this strange Multi-verse he was in or that bitch Anya somehow.

His thoughts were interrupted by Matrix's last attack. The light the attack gave off blinded Jason, not to mention the attack itself sent Jason the opposite way with the force behidn the attack leaving him a bit dazed.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-08, 7:23 pm

Matrix didn't pause to admire his work. He followed Jason across the way and drove his fist into Jason's stomach. He then hit him with a combo; right jab, right jab, left hook, right knee (to the ribs), a thrust kick (To knock him back a few steps) and the finisher, a 720 degree spinning aerial hook kick.

Matrix then powered up a Destructo Disk of his own. Instead of launching it he used it as a buzz saw. "Lemme show you how this is done!" He shouted as he brought it down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Test   2011-12-10, 4:22 pm

Jason recovered quickly, his power rising from what it was before. "Your energy is nothing compared to mine! I don't know how you got this strong suddenly, but its over now!" His ego wouldn't let him get beaten by Matrix, espeically since he was 'suppose' be the more powerful of the two. After all, he was a 'grade above'. However, what Jason failed to take into account, or didn't notice, was the fact super forms were merely a mulptlication of one's power, and everyone was different. So even if Matrix only had four super forms, he was still stronger then he had the right to be.

Seeing the Distructo Disk, Jason sneered. Will had done the samething when they fought in his super five and the attack was merely stopped. Much like what happened when Krillin tried to cut Perfect Cell.

"That won't work.." Jason went to go as far as just let it hit him, more of to see the shocked expression on Matrix's face when he hit Brolly to no effect. However, he was the one that ended up surprised.

The spinning energy disk cut right through him, cutting Jason in half. The shocked, surprised look was pernamently etched on Jason's face. There was no great beam struggle, no epic last moment encounter. Jason had merely been cut down because of his ego in one of the most embarrassing and anti-climatic moments around. In a way, the whole death was very fitting.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-11, 2:35 am

(I'll delete this if you want, Soul.)

At about this time, one of them might notice something streaking through the sky toward their location, fast. And as most, if not all, were likely fully familiar with what it was; a space pod, of the type once carrying Saiyan's to planets to be conquered, or by Frieza's elite. Anyone with strong enough Ki sense would figure out that the occupant of the pod was indeed a Saiyan. They were powerful, yes, though not as powerful as Matrix, or even Trunks. Or Frieza, for that matter. No, this person's power level, to anyone who had a scouter or could read Ki that accurately, would see they were near the cut-off point of what a Scouter could even read. 180,000 PLs. A respectable number, particularly for most Saiyan's, with the Z-Fighters being the notable exception. That, and Broly, though he was more beast than Saiyan.

Either way, the ship was rapidly approaching, it's course directed for their area. Though... it seemed to be slowing down just a bit, so as not to crater the ground as they usually did. Still, it slammed into the ground hard... right on the corpse of the once 'great' Jason Winters. There was no massive crater, but the force was enough to break the ground up and crush what was left of Jason... except for his legs, sticking out from under the pod. The front of the pod popped, a hiss of air as it did, and then opened up, allowing the occupant to step out, looking around cautiously. The female Saiyan then paused, and looked down at the legs sticking out from under her ship, and the splattered blood around it. After a beat, she looked up at Matrix blankly.

"...That wasn't someone you cared about, was it?" Her voice was a bit rough, though still feminine. More of a 'tough girl' sound to it, though still oddly beautiful in a way. Though her tone wasn't exactly apologetic, despite thinking she'd just crushed someone to death.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-11, 7:34 am

Matrix watched the twitching remains of the being known as Jason. "Man what an ego." He said and spat on the remains. He powered down to his normal form and grabbed his shoulder where Jason's destructo disk had cut him. It was bleeding. Bad now that he wasn't powered up. He once again looked at the remains of the body and wondered what he was going to do with it.

Then something came out of the sky. It was a saiyan space pod. He checked the ki and it indeed felt like a saiyan. The pod slowed and landed on what was left of Jason. He looked at the feet sticking out from under the pod. Even as it opened he couldn't help but wonder if the feet would roll up like in the Wizard of OZ.

He looked to the saiyan as she spoke. *Wow!* he thought. Matrix smiled at her question. "Nah, just saves me the trouble of cleaning it up." He said. He couldn't help but note her lack of compassion for the possibility of crushing another living creature. Then he passed it off. She was a saiyan after all.

Matrix reached into a pouch on the back of his belt and pulled out a bandage. Wrapping his arm he looked back to her. "I sure hope you're not here to 'conquer' this planet." He said and made the quotation marks with his free hand. "I'm not really looking to get into another fight so soon after this one. Besides, I have pizza waiting." He grabbed one end of the bandage with his teeth and tore it. Then he tied it.

Matrix padded his pockets for his smokes and remembered he left them with Joseph. So instead he folded his arms and waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-11, 1:35 pm

Trunks had lead Fargus and his family back to the mountain village not that far away(at least not with flying anyway) he was keeping a eye on the power levels during the fight when the other one had dropped completely after flaring. In his experience, usually when that happened it meant they were knocked out, or dead.

Since he was too far away to see, he decided to go check it out, but before then, the slightly wounded Sayain stopped him. "Wait. Before you go, if its over could you please tell me? I want to thank that man for what he did." While he still had a bruised pride of not being able to look after them himself, his daughter and wife were far more important.

Trunks nodded. "Will do. Just stay here for now, I'll be back." He lifted off the air, hiding his power level a bit and headed back to where the fighting had been taken place. It didn't take them long to reach the area, so he stopped flying to land and walk the rest of the way not feeling any clashes of energy, so that seemed to further confirm his suspcion of the fight already be over.

'Wait, there's..another energy?' This one was Sayain, but they didn't feel evil so he wouldn't assume anything.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-11, 1:54 pm

The woman seemed confused at the word 'pizza', but shrugged it off. "Well, if you don't care about him, then there's no reason for me to apologize. No, I'm not here to conquer this planet. Far as I'm concerned, the Saiyan race is done with that. Look where it led us? Planet destroyed and ninety percent of our race obliterated, all by some backstabbing horned freak of nature. No, I'm taking our race in a new direction. Whether we are the superior race or not, doesn't matter much anymore. Pissing off other races and going to war with them is fucking stupid." She paused, then looked at Matrix and was about to activate her scouter, then paused, thinking better of it. "I get the feeling you'd short out my damn scouter... anyway, I'm here more on a... peaceful, mission."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-11, 9:00 pm

Matrix nodded with a smile. He lowered his power level. "There, should be more manageable now." He said then he cocked his head to one side. "Peaceful mission hunh? What kind of mission. If you don't mind my asking." He said then he sensed another power level.

He looked back over his shoulder seeing Trunks. "Hey there. Sorry the fight's over. In the end it was his own ego that killed him. I just held blade." He chuckled. He looked back to the girl then took a step back and to the side allowing both to see his face. "I'm sorry. I left my manners in my other pants. I'm Matrix."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-12, 12:04 am

When Trunks came into view, he saw the Sayain woman. Something about their aura felt familiar but he couldn't place it. It was like a scratch on the back of his neck he couldn't quite reach but maybe it was just his imagination.

'..Looks like the man was cut in half..' Trunks noted, seeing what was left of Jason. Years of seeing the terror of the androids and others had made him passive to death. He could look at it and not lose his stomach anymore. That had come at a price, but he wasn't going to dwell on things lost past.

"My name is Trunks Briefs, strange name but its what my mother named me." He knew his name wasn't exactly 'normal' but it was his name. "I just wanted to check to see if the fighting was over with, so the family could get back to their lives soon. The man you helped wanted to thank you, but I had to make sure it was all right for them to come." Trunks looked back to where Jason was. "I don't know what that guy's problem was, he seemed to have issues with Sayains. To the point I wouldn't be surprised if he attacked the daughter too."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-12, 12:51 pm

Hirima glanced back at what was left of the body. "Huh... well, then I'm glad I was able to add insult to injury in this case. Though his hatred for Saiyan's doesn't surprise me, considering all the shit we did under Frieza. That's why I felt we needed to change. Anyway, I am Hirima, current Queen of the Saiyan race, though only until I find the true King." She then activated her shouter.... and quickly shut it off when it started to short a bit anyway. She sighed at that, before turning to Trunks.

"You, I'm not going to comment on your name. Yeah, it's wierd, but I have no room to talk, since the traditional names of my race are very similar to your Earth foods.... hm, or should I say our race..." She started to walk over to Trunks deliberately, though stopped near Matrix, peering at him carefully. "...You are very powerful. More so than me, I'll admit. You have my permission to attempt courting me, then." She then continued over to Trunks, and got right in his face. She seemed to almost be evaluating him. "There is something... familiar, about you. You are a half-saiyan too... surprising. It seems that some of the Saiyan's that ended up off on their own came to similar conclusions as myself. Good."

She backed away from Trunks. "You also have my permission." She then went back over to her pod, and bent over to press some buttons in it. She seemed to not care how odd her little declarations were.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-12, 3:29 pm

Matrix choked a bit when she said he had her permission to court her. "W-wait, what? Court you? Is that the 'peaceful mission' you've been sent on?" He asked. When she bent over to do something in her pod he cocked his head to one side a smile growing on his face. "Not that i'm complainin' mind you it just seems a little forward." He then he thought about it for a moment. "Then again it cuts out the awkwardness of asking you out." He looked to Trunks. "I'll be over there shortly to check up on them. I'm more concerned with the girl. I hope she's not traumatized by it." He finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-13, 1:26 am

Trunks was honestly flustered at the announcement, he always was when it came to attractive women. Back in his home dimension, his mother when she was alive had tried to set him up on various 'dates'. Most of them ended up in disaster, having other motives and others it was decided it was more of a friend thing. His mother's 'grandchildren clock' had been ticking loudly at the time, and each time during that he couldn't help but think if he ever did get a girl pregnant, his mother would have popped open a bottle of champagne.

'..Wait..'

When the embarrassment faded away, Trunk began to process everything he had just been told. True to being the son of Vegeta and Bulma, he had a good intellect about him. There were even times he had to fix the team machine. If it was truly broken he couldn't fix it, but the fact he could do something to such a complicated device spoke volumes. That was why something began clicking inside his head, the itch becoming more like a siren.

She said he looked familiar.

Then she mentioned about being the Queen of the Sayains until the true King came back and her energy felt oddly like his father's for some reason. She was related in some way to his family.

Trunk's face went comically pale with realization dawned on him. "You..you're related to my dad Vegeta aren't you?"

At this strange reunion was taking place, another figure showed up. Goku appeared via Instant Transmission not that far away, looking concerned. "Hey Trunks, I felt a really powerful evil energy and you, so I just wanted to see if everything was okay.." He noticed the other two. "Huh, new friends?"

Trunks just nodded mutely, still in slight shock.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-13, 3:56 am

Hirima stood up bolt upright at Trunks' words, slowly turning to look at him. Then Goku showed up, and she blinked. "Bardock?" And then... then Vegeta showed up.

"Kakarot... so you're here as well, what a surprise." He wasn't surprised at all. He turned to Matrix, and grinned. It was obvious what he was thinking to himself... until his head jerked back from Hirima suddenly slamming a fist into his face. He paused, and looked up at the woman who was five inches taller than him. He was about to speak, then paused. He narrowed his eyes, and then they widened, before he just smirked. "Hirima. I see you survived the destruction of our planet."

Hirima nodded and looked at Trunks. "I take back what I said about courting me, since you are my nephew, apparently." She turned back to Vegeta. "You. You need to come back with me, to lead your people. I'm not the true ruler, after all."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-13, 4:36 am

Matrix wasn't quite used to being ignored but when it did happen he found it pleasant. Especially now. He walked over to Goku keeping an eye on Vegeta and Hirima. He had known Goku from his own training. However this was a different dimension, hell a different multiverse. So he would have to play by ear so to speak. "Name's Matrix. To explain the 'evil energy' some ego maniacal loser from my home multiverse was stirring up shit. I had a personal interest in beating his ass so I took care of it. I found him picking on a saiyan family." He tapped his chin for a moment. "That reminds me. I need to go check on them." He said.

Matrix walked over to Trunks. "Hey, I'm not one to get involved in family squabbles so I'm gonna take my leave, tell her highness..." He said and jerked a thumb towards Hirima "...That i'll be in Vegas. She shouldn't have any trouble finding me." He said and turned. "The family's back at their place right?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-15, 1:05 am

Trunks was still a bit out of it was but was recovering and answered Matrix's question. "..No.I told them to stay put a bit longer until I knew for sure it was safe. They're at the mountain village. It's not hard to miss, especially since the dad of the family doesn't know how to hide their power level." He turned to the others. "..Father never mentioned anything about having a sister."

Goku scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, but it was the same with Tarble, remember?" He pointed out, then turned to Matrix. "Anyway, nice to meet you Matrix. If you have to go, you have to go, we'll probably see each other again."

True to Trunks word, if Matrix felt it(which wouldn't be hard) Fargus power level stood out like a beacon. It wasn't really impressive as far as Z-Fighters went, maybe a few thousand give or take but it still stood out. Just behind it was the daughter, maybe only one or two hundred in numerical terms.

Then it hit Trunks with what Hirima had said, he turned to them. "Wait. Where exactly? Wasn't planet Vegeta destroyed?" That and the fact father had responsibilities here. What Trunks didn't get was why she said she wasn't the 'true' ruler if she had been leading all this time while Vegeta was away. As for Hirima meeting Matrix in Vegas, he wasn't sure her scouter would work. He'd have to lead them there personally, since she had just arrived on earth for the first time from the looks of it. But that could wait until this was dealt with first.

Goku crossed his arms a bit. People often thought Goku was 'dumb' but he was smarter then people gave him credit for. More so when it came to matters of the heart. "..It's not my business, but its up to Vegeta. We'll, more of his wife too..erh mate I guess in Sayain terms." Bulma might not be too happy to leave earth especially if the place was lower tech then this one. She was more used to luxury after all.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-17, 3:01 am

Hirima pinched the bridge of her nose slightly, a bit irritated. "So many things are running through my mind right now. I'll address everything quickly. Planet Vegeta was indeed destroyed. Myself and most of the remaining Saiyan's have settled on a new planet, Tralbat. We live in... uneasy peace, with the natives, the Tralbit. They named the planet and their own race, so don't blame me for that ridiculousness. It's peaceful at the moment because I managed to force the others to cooperate, instead of taking over. Of course, I had to take control of our people first, as I was not automatically accepted as ruler. I was second born, and not as powerful as Vegeta. He was named heir, not me. That, and there is some discrimination against women even among the Saiyan race."

She then turned to Matrix. "You. You said something to me while I was over at the pod, but it was driven from my mind by what my nephew said. I apologize, and if it's not too much trouble, could you repeat it? Also, what is Vegas?" Finally, she addressed the group at large. "Vegeta was named heir and, as such, is the true ruler of the Saiyan race. If he wants our race relocated here to Earth or not is his discretion. I simply came here to find him, after hearing about what happened to Freiza. Which was only a year ago. I'm not sure how recent it actually was, or how it happened. Just that Vegeta was there when Frieza was killed. I assumed he did it."

"..Tch." Vegeta, clearly agitated, crossed his arms angrily. "No, it was Kakarot who killed Frieza, unfortunately."

"...Kakarot? ...Bardock's weakling son?" She paused, then turned to Goku, looking him over. "Not such a weakling anymore, I see. Congratulations. I always believed that power level at birth was an inaccurate way to judge a warrior. It's nice to see I was right."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   

Back to top Go down

Rumble In The Mountain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next