The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rumble In The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-31, 11:49 am

Matrix smiled, "Thanks. like I said it's been a while. Here in a bit I'll show you the technique. It's actually quite easy to learn." He said and spotted Kate. Matrix scooped her up. "Hey there kiddo. Yeah we're okay." He was about to say something when he felt a familiar energy signature. It was faint. But he felt it. He set Kate down. "Go inside." he said. His eyes narrowed and his jaw set.

Matrix walked back outside. He found what he was looking for. Matrix walked over to Will and crossed his arms. "What are you doing here Will?" He asked. His tone not as friendly as it should have been, He could have guessed why he was here. Not too long ago Matrix sent his package boy on a permanent vacation to hell.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-31, 12:24 pm

Matrix was not the only one to sense Will's arrival. Another person who sensed it, however, was distinctly pissed off by it. She simply appeared out of thin air, slightly to the side of Matrix, and her eyes were trained on Will; and she looked about ready to tear him apart by the look in her eyes, but she didn't move to do so. "...Will Galford. Is there any reason that you have decided to 'grace' us with your presence? Here to try and screw up this Earth as well?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-31, 1:49 pm

Kate was confused about what was going on, and Trunks, while not picking up the whole details figured out enough. "There's just some boring adult talk going on? Why not wait with me and Nao until Matrix and your uncle come back?"

The little girl paused..then nodded. "..Okay."

Joseph also felt it and went to investigate, citing to Kate he'd be back shortly. Goku, was, surprisingly, among the first people there.

And then there was Will.

The other Kami of earth frowned a bit at Matrix's words. "Damn. That's one hell of a greeting huh?" The appearance of Rein didn't go unnoticed. It was hard not to notice a overwhelmingly powerful divine presence. "No. I'm not. I have no idea where you got that idea. I'm just here to give a warning."

"Warning?" Joseph said neutrally. He was guessing the person that appeared was the Kami of earth, they fit the description.

"Yeah, a heads up just in case." Will nodded. "There's..been a problem. The seal around the Mystic homeworld is gone. That isn't new. Problem is, I found out the Mystics found a way to get to other realms and dimensions then earth."

"Mystics?" Goku interrupted for the first time, seeming confused then something clicked. "Oh! The winged guys that look like angels. I kinda forgot about them, they didn't seem all that strong."

The thing about Goku..he wasn't even trying to be insulting at all.

"That was normal Mystics. I'm talking about ones trained Z-style like you and me are. I had one trained, and a Sayain. Had the two fight and no doubt who the winner was. Then I realized the trouble that might caused and tried to end the Mystic, when they showed signs of being..unstable." Will said carefully.

"Why am I not surprised?"
Joseph said to himself outloud.

"But Matrix beat one and he's human." Goku said confused.

Will..twitched slightly. "Be as it may, they're a possible threat. I just wanted to warn you, that was it."

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-06-01, 5:58 am

Matrix rolled his eyes "Jesus Christ, Will! Can't you keep those things under control? I thought they worshiped you like a god or something." He said and walked over to Galford. "You know, it's shit like this is why I left. Your precious Mystics were everything to you. They were unstable from the get go. You saw something was wrong with them and instead of using the gems to alter them you sealed them away. They're arrogant, brash and so stuck up on their high horse of power they don't care who they step on." He narrowed his gaze, "Even Jason was like that, up to the very end." After saying that he mentally kicked himself. He didn't want to bring that up right now.

Before Will could say anything Matrix held up his hands. "Yeah, Jason was here. He tried to kill a family of innocent people. They were saiyan's. I stepped in. He took it too far and I had to put him down." He said. "Be that as it may, IF they come here there will be blood, and it'll be on your hands." He said and walked away. "Fuckin bullshit, Mystic crap. Common sense must be a foreign language to him and his sister." He tried to keep his temper under control. Just as he did the entire time he was at the other place. His power level started to rise and he fought it down. "I need a fuckin beer." He said as he leaned a building.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-06-01, 11:14 am

Rein scoffed a bit. "You're warning is useless, Galford. Several people in Lady Anya's domain are already aware of your colossal fuck-ups in your own realm, and are prepared. Let your precious Mystics come. They won't be the first supposedly 'perfect' beings to be put down. Now, if you are quite done annoying us with your presence, get out. This is not your LookOut, and it is not your Earth; you are not welcome here. I'd like you to leave before your stupidity somehow finds a way to infect this world. Though, if you wish to start a fight, go ahead. I'd love the chance to kill you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-06-02, 1:27 am

Will almost didn't hear anything else once Matrix revealed the news of Jason. It was surprising when he didn't react with anger or lash out like Joseph was expecting him too. Instead he almost seemed resigned.

"I see. If that needed to be done." He said, his tone neutral. "Also, Wendy has more common sense then you so not sure where you're getting at. You can say what you want about me, but she hasn't done anything to you." He turned to Rein. "You need a handle on that temper of yours if you're suppose to be the Kami of this planet in this dimension."

He shook his head. "But I know when I'm not wanted." He moved away to activate something on some high tech gaunlet. And in the next moment, he was simply gone.

"I hope that device that puts this place in a pocket realm is done soon."
Joseph mumbled to himself.

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-06-02, 4:32 pm

Matrix let out a heavy sigh. Will took Jason's death rather well. He hoped it wouldn't come back to bite him in the ass. he was fed up with the Galford's, both of them. He pulled out his pack and flipped out a smoke. Putting it between his lips he just held it there. He had one earlier he just want it there for comfort. Much like people have comfort food.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-06-02, 11:36 pm

Rein pinched the bridge of her nose, sighing. "Hate that man... first time I've physically met him, but I hate him..." She shook her head, and turned to the others, placing her hands on her hips. "So... Matrix and Joseph, eh?" She held out a hand. "Reinforisch Hita, but call me Rein."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-06-03, 1:28 am

This Kami of earth was definitely a upgrade so far. It didn't hurt they were far more attractive then Will was, even if he had been born female. He smiled a bit and shook her hand. "You must be the Kami of this dimension of earth. Nice to meet you."

At least things with Jason and the Galfords seemed to be wrapped up. His thoughts mirrored Matrix's own.

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-06-03, 1:43 am

Matrix nodded to Rein and gave a small salute "Sup?" He said and finally put the cigarette away. He then quirked an eyebrow. "Hold on a sec, I thought Piccolo was the Kami." He looked to Joseph "Didn't someone say something to that effect? Or did I just assume?" He asked. He shook his head. "Doesn't matter..." Extending his hand "Pleasure." He said.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-06-03, 1:48 am

Rein shook their hands, then shrugged. "Technically, me and my sisters collectively are the Kami officially, and Piccolo is sort of the unofficial Kami. It's hard to explain. I'm the one who created the current incarnation of the Dragonballs though."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-06-14, 12:09 am

"I always thought you had to be a Namek to make your own set of Dragonballs, then again Will had his own set so that theory went out. If he can make them, then anybody can." He did wonder if 'Kami' was just a title or not to being a guardian of earth. Since it seemed to give the person certain abilities, maybe it was more then that. Some people called Will a 'God' but to Joseph he honestly didn't consider him one even in the more technical sense. Rein and her sisters were more in line then what he thought.

Finally, Goku came over and joined the conversation being a bit more serious. "These Mystics that can fight like us, are they a serious threat?"

Joseph paused, then answered. "Honestly? Not as much as Will thinks. The person Matrix dealt with that was a Mystic? He trained for a million years and he still lost, so that says a lot. As for the normal ones, the native population of earth shouldn't consider it anything more then a slower Monday. It's not as..stiff as it is with the power curve on this earth." He shrugged. "Like Matrix says, we'll worry about it IF they come. I'm willing to bet we'll deal with a lot worse threats. So for now, I wouldn't worry about it."

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-06-15, 8:53 pm

Matrix clapped his friend on the shoulder. "Well said. I took out Jason who would be reputed as one of their strongest. It wasn't easy however it wasn't overly hard either." He said to Goku. He thought for a moment. "However an army may present a threat. A bee by itself is just a pest, however a swarm is trouble." he finished.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Other   2012-06-16, 12:14 am

Rein shrugged. "We'll be fine. Let them swarm. Between those of us here, as well as allies of ours, we'll be just fine. If we really needed the help, we have Lady Anya's Seraphim, the King and Queen of Hell, Bahamut and Tiamat, Nobus, the Demon King and her pet Biscuit, Lord Reifer and his family, and even people on Alus. Let the Mystics come. We'll crush them like the pests they are."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-06-30, 9:49 pm

Biscuit? Is that her dog? Goku wondered to himself. He didn't know how a dog was going to fight them, but maybe it was a demon dog? Goku tried to imagine a big, scary looking dog with armored scales and vicious n-needle like teeth(okay maybe not needles, but sharp was fine)

Joseph paused, as if trying to think of something. Then he just chuckled. "Okay, putting it that way, I think it'll be fine."

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-06-30, 10:19 pm

Matrix nodded "So where's that old man anyway?" He asked then he remembered he wanted to talk with Hirima. Matrix started to walk away, "Hey if you need me I'm gonna look for Hirima." He said and set about finding her.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-06-30, 10:36 pm

Hirima, at that moment, was off to the side, with her eyes closed, a look of concentration on her face. She was attempting to sense the Ki of the others around her. It was proving rather difficult.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-07-04, 2:47 pm

"We'll..I guess if you guys need me I'll be around." Goku said, once Matrix had left and went to another part of the LookOut. Either to do something or..eat. Goku was both a very simple man and a complicated one at times.

When he left, Joseph turned back to Rein. If he was going to be staying a bit he might as well get to know the Kami of earth and the others. "That old man Matrix was referring to calls himself Marcus. Do you know anything about them?" She probably did but he didn't want to assume.

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-07-04, 8:31 pm

Matrix spotted her and saw she was very focused. He walked over. "It's actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it." He said taking an educated guess at what she was doing. He leaned against the wall. "Take it slow, it's not gonna just happen." He said and closed his eyes. "Feel your own Ki. Your own power. That's the familiar part." He said and raised a hand held it in front of her.

"Once you can feel your Ki reach out with that same sense. He held his hand there for a bit even opening it and closing it so she would know it was there. Then silently he raised it up to eye level. "Feel with your Ki. It's not just a weapon. It's an extension of your own senses. When you can feel my Ki, when you know not think but know it's my Ki, track my hand and then grab it." He said as he moved his hand back down. Then up to both side, down and back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-07-04, 9:09 pm

Hirima kept her eyes closed, but took note of his words. She wasn't stupid, she knew to listen to advice from those who knew better. She was sitting there for several minutes, before her hand suddenly snapped outward, gripping his wrist. Slightly off, but pretty damned close.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-07-18, 3:57 pm

Joseph heard the explanation. That was different, even for him. Which was saying a lot considering about everything he had encountered. It wasn't that surprising there was a metaphorical mechanic that 'fixed' things in this Multiverse, someone obviously had to do it.

"I see. Whatever he wants to talk to us about must be pretty serious if he's gathering us like this.." Joseph knew it was before, but that news set things more into perspective then before.

Before Joseph could say anything else, Apaciel came over, a envelope in her hands.

"I'm sorry for bothering you Rein, but I need to give you this.
" She the half Dijin said to the goddess, holding up the envelope for her. "It's a letter or more of a request. By a person named Hemriel if its okay if some of their people relocate here, among other things. I didn't read it."

Joseph blinked. "Rein's in charge of earth that way? I thought that would be more of Nexus and others like that."

"We'll..yeah. It's more of a co thing. I think its just making sure they don't step on anyone's toes." Apaciel explained. "The other details can be found inside."

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2012-08-02, 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-07-19, 8:23 pm

Matrix smiled. "See? It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. We'll work on that until we get it down pat. Then we'll work on telling the difference between power signatures." He looked around, and then back to Hirima, "So, what are you doing later?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-07-20, 12:27 am

Hirima paused. "I... don't really know. Now that I have found Vegeta... well, I thought I'd bring him back to lead our people. But it seems he has a family here. A new life here. I'm not so sure about things now." That was interesting, that she seemed to be so sensitive to something like that, instead of trying to force him to come with her.

~~~~~

Rein accepted the envelope, raising a brow. "Yes, my duties as Kami are a bit more hands-on and even politcally involved than previous holders of the position. Mostly because I wasn't content to just sit around doing nothing most of the time. I wanted to help out where I could. Now... this request..." She opened the envelope, pulling out the contents to read them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-08-02, 11:09 pm

When Rein opened the letter, it read:

"To the current Kami of earth.

My full name is Remiel Nyat. I'm of the Ilumini, a race of Fae. I'm currently sending this letter to you, and other peoples in charge of the Earth Realm to make sure we don't upset anything. As you're a busy person, I will make this as brief as possible but give a summary.

We come from from a world called Nalob. It's a a highly magical realm that exist in a entirely different dimension. About eighty years ago, the world there died and we forced to leave. Since then we have been traveling around in search of another home. The problem is, we can only truly live in worlds that are built a certain way or we slowly die. We have done what we can to slow things with our magic, but its staving off the inevitable. This is due to the fact we were blessed(in truth, cursed) by our god. We can only live when there's a certain level of magic and nature around.

Oddly, despite much of your world being urbanized, it seems to have the qualities for us to live there without dying.

..No. I refuse to call them that anymore. The creature that did us, without realizing it or not codemmed us to a slow death. At the moment, there's less then a thousand of my people left total. We travel in our aging ships that have the ability to travel to different worlds, and indeed even other Multiverses. We have not had any luck however. Until now.

If you wish it, we can arrange a meeting some time. I had one of my assistants drop this letter off. A address can be seen for a location of where to drop the letter off for a answer. I await yours and others reply.

-Remiel Nyat

There was something that had been bugging Joseph since this started while Rein was silently reading, but he couldn't put his finger on it. The name, it sounded familar. But could it be the same person he was thinking of? He turned to Apaciel who was patiently waiting.

"Question. The person who dropped this off, what did they look like? Did they mention their race?"

The half-breed blinked at the question. "Uh..looked human for the most part minus the moth-like wings. They said they were a Ilumi."

Either a hell of a coincidence or it is the same person.

Joseph thought then continued. "I think I know this person then. They were trying to find a place for their people for a long time in a place they could live. The being that created them made it very hard to find any other place they could live once their home world began dying."

Apaciel frowned at this. "Are they still around?"

"They aren't. They had a accident."

"Huh?"

"They ran into me after I found out what they were doing."

"Oh."

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-08-07, 11:36 am

Matrix nodded and leaned against the wall. "I uh... meant later as in what are your plans for dinner." He chuckled. "However to put a finer point on it. You seem to be in charge, if Vegeta is meant to rule then he simply needs to appoint his successor. It's his right." He laced his fingers behind his head. "Just food for thought."

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   

Back to top Go down

Rumble In The Mountain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next