The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rumble In The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-20, 2:07 pm

Matrix pondered for a moment. Then shrugged. "I believe I asked if the whole 'courting' thing was the peaceful mission you were sent on." He said and nodded when she asked about Las Vegas. "Vegas, or rather Las Vegas is a city located in the southern Nevada desert." He said. He really wanted to say and talk with her. However he also wanted to check up on the family and get back to his friends. Then he remembered his Dual Matrix technique.

Matrix held up a finger. "Excuse me a moment." He said and stepped away from the group. "I suggest turning off any Scouters you have." He said and began raising his power level. A visible field of purple energy emanated off of him as his power level grew. He closed his eyes and his body began to glow. Soon the light became so bright to any one who looked at it, it would be like looking into the sun. Then the bright light split in two.

As the light dimmed and vision was returned to normal standing where Matrix was were Two Matrix's. They both had equal power levels and were virtually identical. One looked to the other and nodded. The one to his right nodded and powered up and took off towards the Saiyan family.

Matrix walked back to the others. "Okay, where were we?" He asked.

Matrix flew towards the family and landed. "Hey, everyone okay?" He asked and jerked a thumb towards where he came from. "He's not gonna bother anyone any more." He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-22, 8:48 pm

Goku knew who Bardock was. Freiza had even mentioned him a bit when he first fought him a long time ago, but he didn't particularly care to hear. As far as Goku was concerned, Bardock had been a monster like Raditz, Turles and the other Sayains in the past he had fought up against. It was that reason he had never asked and hadn't ever really had much of an interest too.

"So you knew Bardock." Goku didn't say dad, he wasn't really his father as far as he was concerned his real one had died on earth. "As for the power levels, I never actually gave them much mind." He scratched the back of his head slightly. "I mean, its not where you start but where you end up."

He didn't know Matrix, but he was curious now. During his time he had never met a human that was that strong. Maybe seeing that would inspire Krillin and his other friends again that if they worked hard they could get strong too.

Fargus saw the man that had helped his family, he knew he owed a great debt to them he couldn't ever fully repay, but he was grateful. The wife was around as well, as was the half-Sayain daughter who seemed to shy behind her mother when Matrix appeared. It wasn't that she was really scared, she was just like that.

"Thank for helping me and my family. I'm Fargus, this is my wife Meleen and my daughter, Fasha." He said and extended his hand for a hand shake, it was a earth custom he had picked up since coming here. "Did you know that man, who ever he was?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-22, 9:19 pm

Hirima smirked just a bit at Matrix's question. "Ah, no. Coming to find Vegeta was the mission. The courting thing... well, you are obviously very strong. That's generally the requirement in Saiyan culture in finding a possible mate, that they be respectfully powerful. A few have extra criteria. I, however, am of the opinion that even if they are not physically powerful, it does not make them weak. I've seen the fighting spirit and courage of some of the so-called 'weakling' races, and it impresses me. Point is, you are strong, and I'll admit that power is attractive to me.... that goes for you as well, Kakarot... or do you prefer Goku? Anyway, it means I'm willing to see what happens, understand?" She'd talk to Goku shortly, as she was curious why he didn't seem curious about his father.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-23, 12:31 am

Matrix nodded to both Goku and Hirima, "Goku has a point." He said and looked at Goku again. Then back to Hirima. "I come from a very... normal background." He fidgeted again looking around. "Hey does anyone have a cigarette?" He asked and then waved his hands. "Never mind. I'll settle for a cell phone." He said. "I wanna call my friend Joseph make sure their's still pizza left for me." He patted his pockets again.

Matrix smiled. "Hey don't worry about it, he was just a bully from my home dimension. He's street grease now." He took the man's hand and shook it firmly. "He had this thing against all Saiyans for some stupid reason." Matrix folded his arms and pondered for a moment. "Ya know, in hind sight, it seemed like he did all that stupid shit to make me mad at him. It's like he wanted me to beat his ass." He chuckled. "Any hoo, he's not gonna bother you again." He finished with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-26, 4:46 pm

Goku blinked a bit, then smiled slightly. "Sorry, but I already have a wife..or is it mate by Sayain terms? Anyway, yeah she'd kill me. But I'd like be calling Goku. It's what my dad gave me and I don't really have any memories with Kakarot." Far as Goku could remember, almost everyone who called him that name, he didn't have the
best memories of. Still, Goku was never one to let things hold him down longer then a few moments. "Y'know..it might be a good idea to talk about this elsewhere then an forest. Like the LookOut? Or maybe Capsule Corp."

Trunks shrugged. "Up to you guys. I don't mind. Besides, Matrix might have to be on his way somewhere." He reached into his pockets, and gave Matrix a cell phone, but it looked different from the norm. "It works the same as a normal phone..just a bit different. You can even call people from other realms, as crazy as that sounds. I picked it up one of my trips." He turned to Goku. "Hey, who's the guardian of earth now? Time passes differently so I've been gone for a while."

Goku scratched the back of his head. "Uh.." He thought."It's kind of hard to explain. Piccolo isn't, but he does hang out there a lot, and Dende isn't either. It's the three Goddesses."

Trunks blinked. Not sure he heard right. "As in, literal Goddesses?"

"Yeah. They're real nice. One of them made the current set of Dragonballs, like Dende did. That's the one that's the current kami."

The time traveler paused, then shook his head once. "I don't think I'm ever going to completely get used to this time-line. At least its never going to be boring."

Fargus nodded a bit to that."That's good. I'll admit I've done something's in my past I'm not proudof but I can't do anything about that. Only thing I can do now is live in the present and make amends." He paused at something Matrix said. "You're from another dimension?"

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2012-02-28, 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-26, 5:15 pm

Hirima had no idea what Goku and Trunks were talking about, with 'Capsule Corp' and other things, but she did frown at Goku's words. "...I get the impression that you have an issue with your father. Why? From what I heard, you were sent to earth not too long after birth, and Frieza destroyed our planet not long after, so you couldn't have met him, or remember anything about him."

Meanwhile, Vegeta, getting a bit bored of things, and seeing that this 'Matrix' person wasn't about to give him a fight, at least not right now, he turned to Trunks. "Trunks, your mother has been asking about you. Visit her more often so she'll stop worrying about it, it's annoying."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2011-12-29, 12:19 am

Matrix accepted the phone. He would have to have G.L.I.T.C.H. analyze it and possibly integrate it into it's system. "Thanks man." He said nodding with a half smile. "I'm fine with the Lookout. I'm gonna be here for a very long time so I had best introduce myself to the current Kami of the Lookout." He said and walked over to Hirima "I wouldn't worry too much about the whole father's resentment thing. I've never met my dad and I don't like him. I mean I can understand where Goku's commin' from. He was raised with Human values. From my experience Saiyan values vary dramatically in some aspects. My father abandoned me and so did Goku's." He laced his fingers behind his head. "Yeah, I consider shooting your kid across the galaxy abandonment." He finished.

Matrix nodded. "Yeah, I came here with a friend. He's originally from here and I just had to get away from the fucked up place that I used to call home." He said and checked his watch. "He listen, I hate to do this but I gotta go. That friend I mentioned earlier is waiting for me." He gave a half salute and smiled. "You guys take care. I'll be in Vegas if you need me." He said and placed two fingers to his forehead and then he vanished.

Matrix appeared next to himself. "Hey I'm gonna go back to Vegas." He said.

Matrix unlaced his fingers and reached into his pocket. "Here take this with you. Have Glitch analyze it. I'll be along shortly. Got some things to do here first." He finished and went back to looking at Hirima. "So, Hypothetically speaking: How would one go about courting you?" He asked.

Matrix shook his head and smiled. He placed his fingers to his forehead and then he Vanished.

((Matrix 2 is out))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-01-06, 3:18 pm

Trunks had been so busy and distracted by other things going on at once, he hadn't visited as often as he should have. It was still strange there was technically 'two' of him around but he didn't think too much of it.

"You're right, just been distracted." He shook his head. "No, enough excuses.." He lifted up into the air a bit. "I'll visit mom, then if you guys are there, I'll see some of you at the LookOut. See you guys later."

With that, he lifted further into the air, a blue aura coming around him before he blasted off towards the south area.(Trunks is out)

Goku didn't answer right away, but when he did he answered honestly. "I don't hold it against him anymore." He said honestly. "Sayain and human culture might be different, but if I grew in the same place I don't think I'd think as much of it."

He seemed to be thinking. "For a long time, I think the fact I felt abandoned by my father cloud my judgment a bit, and the fact I just heard bad things about Sayains. I know it wasn't fair, and I know better now still.." Goku paused, looking at her. "..So since I don't know what he was like besides from what I've heard..what was he like?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-01-06, 3:29 pm

Hirima crossed her arms slightly. "Bardock... was a strange man. Well, from the perspective of the rest of us at the time. Knowing what I know now, I'd say he was a good man... or as good as our kind could be considered then. He honestly cared about his comrades, unlike most Saiyan's, though he still held the same values. I'll admit I didn't know much, but he was one of our elite warriors. He's also the only reason that there are as many Saiyan's left as there are. I'm not sure how, but he caught wind of what Frieza planned to do, and tried to warn us. Most just laughed in his face. Some of us, however, were a bit more ready to believe that Frieza would turn on us. Several Saiyan's got off the planet as quick as they could, for various reasons, though there was not much time. I'd say maybe only a dozen who were on the planet at the time managed to survive, myself included." Here, she frowned a bit.

"I had never trusted Frieza, even for a moment, and I found myself terrified. So much so that I lowered myself to begging one of the older warriors to take me with her. Thankfully, she was more softhearted than some of the others, and agreed. She did not even tell anyone of my actions..." She shook her head a bit. "Bardock was a Saiyan, through and through, and I know that is not a good thing, but he was still a good man. Don't forget that."

SHe had been addressing Matrix as well as Goku, but now turned fully toward Matrix. "Simple. You have to get permission from a parent, despite my age. As my parents are dead, the duty goes to Vegeta there." This comment, of course, made Vegeta raise an eyebrow.

"I don't care what you do, Hirima."

"Well, that settles that then. I already know you are more powerful that me, so testing your strength is pointless. Those two things are enough for most Saiyan's, but I'm not most Saiyan's. We get to know eachother, and if I like you, then we will see where things go. Fairly simple."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-04, 1:21 pm

Matrix nodded, "Okay that sounds good to me." He said and looked around. "So, are we going to the Lookout?" He asked.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-04, 11:23 pm

Goku scratched the back of his head briefly. "We'll, I think it would be a good idea. If you're going to be staying for a while like you said. Do you want to use Instant Transmission to go there right away or just flying?" He didn't know if Matrix knew the technique or not, even if he did it usually required the user to know which energy to know lock onto. If you didn't know what to look for it was almost pointless.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-04, 11:38 pm

Hirima blinked. "Instant transmission... that's the move the people of Yardrat use... you know it? We tried to learn it, but one of the bigger idiots picked a fight with them. I had to deal with it, but they weren't willing to deal with us after that, so I felt it best to leave." Vegeta didn't even wait for responses, he already took off for the LookOut. Hirima frowned at that. "He's still a prick, I see..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-05, 12:04 am

Matrix barked a laugh. "In any 'Verse." He said. "I learned IT a while ago however in respect of our guest i'll fly." He leaned in close to Goku. "To get to know her better." He said and gave the saiyan a slight elbow.

Matrix hovered off the ground reached out with his senses locating the Lookout. "Follow me your worship." He said and took off.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-05, 1:12 am

Goku smiled a bit but otherwise didn't say anything as he followed the two. He was excited with how things would turn out and he liked Matrix so far. He didn't pay Vegeta any attention, Vegeta was just..himself. And that was really all that needed to be said on it.

(The post, the suckness and shortness. It Burns!)

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-05, 1:14 am

Hirima just raised an eyebrow, and took off after Matrix, following him as he'd said. "Don't call me that, by the way. It's just Hirima. Nothing more, nothing less."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-05, 2:19 am

Matrix turned in the air and was flying slightly backwards. He looked to Hirima, "Not a Star Wars Fan hunh? Well we'll work on that." He beamed. He dropped back to her. So they could talk better. "So, any hobbies?" He asked.

((I post what the situation calls for. Some are long and detailed others just need something more simplistic. So in other words, You're good. Smile ))

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-05, 2:54 am

"..What's Star Wars?" Goku said more to himself. That might of sounded strange he didn't know what it was, but then again this was Goku. Star Wars was a older series now and while it was known still it wasn't as known as it was before. Plus he usually didn't watch much T.V. except cartoons.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-05, 3:05 am

Hirima was also rather confused as to what 'Star Wars' was, but she put it aside. "Hobbies... I... haven't really had time for those things in years. Been too busy trying to get my people on the right track after everything that's happened."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-05, 3:16 am

Matrix nodded. "So you don't do anything to wind down? Relieve stress or to simply occupy those slow dull days? I guess my real questions should be is what do you like to do for fun?" He asked. He looked to Goku, "When we get a chance I'll introduce you to Star Wars." He finished with a smile. He looked back to Hirima "You too. It's part of out popular culture." He pulled forward and again flipped on his back to watch her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-06, 1:19 pm

That was fine with Goku, if nothing else it would be something new. While Goku still had a strong drive for fighting and always would at the end of the day, as he get older that passion began to shift to other things as well. What those things were would come out sooner or later.

In the distance, he could see an outline of the LookOut. They were almost there.

A young woman was tending to a garden on the LookOut, humming to herself quietly as she worked. It had been a rather slow day here at her new home, nobody was around besides the Trinity Goddesses(who lived here anyway) and Piccolo who spent the majority of his time here. Vegeta had came recently, that was a bit of a surprise but not too much.

Feeling some rather strong energies coming towards the LookOut, the woman put away her watering can for now. The only one she could tell was Goku, the others were unknown.

Seemed she had some more new guest to greet soon.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-06, 4:10 pm

At this point, two beautiful women came out of the main building, having sensed the new arrivals. They moved to either side of the other young woman, smiling down at her briefly, before looking back to the new arrivals.

Hirima had just finished telling Matrix that the last time she'd had any real 'fun' had been when she'd been beating the hell out of a man named Ceylon, who she had to beat in order to take her place as leader of the Saiyan's, and that had been years ago. When they reached the LookOut, she glanced at the three women standing there, and went ahead and activated her scouter. It promptly exploded. She'd expected it to do so with Matrix, having seen the power he gave off, but this...

Matrix, being the only one who didn't know the Trinity Goddesses and could sense Ki, would note that they were certainly very strong, but nowhere near his level, or Goku's. Goku would be able to give a rather accurate assessment of them both being about as strong as Freiza was at 50%.

Vegeta could be sensed inside, alongside two other power levels. One was a bit weaker than where 'Super' Perfect Cell had been in terms of power, while the other, that of Piccolo, was around the same area. Of course, they were relaxing at the moment. Either way, Hirima was a bit miffed. These women in front of her didn't even LOOK like fighters, and yet were apparently much stronger than her. It bothered her greatly. Then the woman with black hair, and her eyes closed, spoke up. "Welcome to the LookOut. I am Morrighan Hita, and this is my sister, Nao. This is our assistant, Apaciel." Nao spoke up next.

"Vegeta is already inside, eating. Sister Rein is reading in the study, and Mr. Piccolo is meditating at the moment."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-13, 9:08 pm

Matrix nodded at them in turn. "I'm Matrix." He said simply. He noticed Hirima's agitation and took a step over. "Calm down." He said as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-14, 2:04 am

Goku didn't know what Hirmia was upset about at the moment, but he could only guess. He wasn't as stupid as some people thought of him, naive yes but not stupid. While he didn't know her as well, if she was anything like her brother she might of been upset that Nao and Mori seemed that much stronger then her. Then again, she didn't seem that way when it was obvious Matrix and himself were stronger so he was confused. Maybe it was something else.

He never really entirely got Vegeta to this day, either.

Goku smiled slightly, breaking the ice. "Piccolo's still meditating? He was like that when I left." Which..was about a few hours ago. He didn't know how he stayed still for that long.

Apaciel shrugged. "Piccolo is just dedicated." Which was a huge understatement. "Pleasure to meet you Matrix, could I get you and your friend something to drink? You're guest here after all."

Joseph appeared on the edge of the LookOut, along with Kate and Matrix 1(if they got more then two of them, Joseph concluded they would eventually have to come up with code names) "So this is it? Looks about the same as the other one but first time I've actually been here." Kate seemed a bit fidgety but he calmed her down. "We'll, let's get introductions out the way while we wait for this Marcus character to show up."

He felt Ki energy all over the place, some were Sayain and others definitely weren't human either.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-14, 2:18 am

Hirima glanced at Matrix, though it was more of a glare, then sighed heavily, taking a deep breath. She shouldn't get worked up over this. It wasn't the fault of Morrighan and Nao that she wasn't as strong as they were. Still, she was frustrated by how effortless it seemed for them. THey were clearly relaxed, and yet their power dwarfed hers.

"Mr. Piccolo is very dedicated, yes. He's also pretty grumpy, but I like him." Nao giggled, Morrighan chuckling in response. Then she glanced over, spotting Joseph, Kate, and the other Matrix.

"Oh! More visitors! And... another Matrix? Do you have a twin, sir? ...Ah, no, he's a clone of sorts, isn't he? The energy is too similar to be a different person."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-14, 2:26 am

The Matrix by Hirima smiled a half smile. "Yeah kinda sorta. It's a play on one of Piccolo's techniques. I've modified for my own use."

The Matrix by Joseph nodded. "It' true. Comes in handy for training." He said and the two walked close to each other and clasped hands. in a blinding light the two became one.

Matrix rubbed his temples as he processed the new memories. He looked to Joseph, "Joe this is Hirima." He said and looked to the saiyan woman. "Hirima this is my friend Joseph." He finished. He pointed to Kate "And that little ball of cuteness is Kate." He said. "Okay when did that old man say he was gonna be here?" he asked and sniffed the air. "Hold that thought. I smell food."

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   

Back to top Go down

Rumble In The Mountain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next