The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rumble In The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-14, 2:45 am

As customary when around a bunch of people she didn't know, Kate kept more to herself, Joseph and Matrix for the most part. It wouldn't take her too long to warm up to the others in a short time, she just got overwhelmed when around a bunch of new people for first time. Still, she had come quite a long way spending time with her uncle and everyone else, so some good did come out of that other place they had been too.

So this was the woman Matrix was talking about.
Hirmia had to have been the Sayain Matrix mentioned earlier, there was no other female Sayain around. He shrugged that aside, he'd think about it more later after he got both feet into the metaphorical door. "Joseph Reaver, nice to meet you."

Goku wasn't really the type to do this sort of thing half way, and went over extending a hand. "Hi! Goku Son, nice to meet you."

Joseph blinked once, then chuckled shaking the hand. "The same." He didn't say he technically had met him before..but another version. Besides, it was just that, they were still different people. "As for your question, Marcus said he had something to take care of then he'd be back to talk."

This caught Apacial pause. "Marcus? As in a old man looking Marcus?" At the nod she seemed pensive. ..Wonder what about. He doesn't usually gather people like this unless something big is going down..In the mean time..

She smiled down at Kate. "Nice to meet you Kate. I hope we can be friends when you're a bit more comfortable."

The little girl's face twitched into a faint smile. she couldn't help it for some reaosn. "Okay."

Matrix was correct about one thing; he did smell food. To be more percise, Mr. Popo was making something. Since the Sayains were suppose to be around, he made sure he was stocked on food. He didn't know about the other present company yet.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-14, 10:59 am

Hirima looked at Joseph and Kate, as well as Morrighan, Nao, and Apacial, and sighed. "Hirima." A pause. "...Nice meeting you...?" Gods, she hated formal greetings, she never knew what to do exactly. SHe was more used to just telling people to do something. Morrighan and Nao both smiled at Joseph.

"Pleasure to meet you both." Speaking in unison was only slightly creepy. Then Nao knelt down in front of Kate. "Hello, dear. My name is Nao. Would you like some food? It seems that the adults will be having a rather boring conversation once Marcus gets here, so would you like me to show you around and stuff?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-15, 1:28 am

Matrix rolled his eye. "Great, hurry up and wait." He threw his massive arms up and let them drop to his sides. Looking around he walked over to Kate. He took off G.L.I.T.C.H. andLooked at it hard. "Glitch, Doll." The contraption didn't move... then after a bit it started to move. It looked like it was straining. it started to shake and smoke a bit then suddenly it transformed into a metallic doll. Complete with hair and interchangeable clothing.

Matrix smiled and handed the doll over. Walking back to Joseph he leaned in. "Shit for a moment there I thought it was gonna explode. I've never told it that command before." He said with one of his roguish smiles.

Matrix then straightened. "Alright!!! Let's eat!!" He shouted and clapped his hands over his head as he walked in.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-17, 2:52 pm

Kate didn't know why, but she liked Nao so nodded a bit after accepting the doll from Matrix(after thanking Matrix) "Oh, okay. I would like that miss Nao.."

Joseph chuckled slightly. "Good thing it didn't. Would of been hard trying to get a replacement of that thing." Matrix hadn't really eaten all his food before he got pulled away so it wasn't too much of a surprise he was hungry.

If anything could put put most Sayains in a good mood, it was food. It didn't even have the be gourmet grade, just decent enough with plenty of it to go around. And Goku was...

"All right! I'm starved!"

Pretty much that.

In the kitchen area was a long table, there was sandwiches and many other condiments. Mr. Popo was just finishing up a few other things when he noticed the others come in.

"Goku, nice to see you again. And I see we have new friends joining us." Mr Popo bowed. "Nice to meet you, I'm Mr. Popo. Please help yourselves."

Technically, Joseph had met Popo before but not This version. "Joseph Reaver, I'm not hungry though. So no thank you."

Apaciel then added a bit. "Marcus sent for them to join us Mr. Popo. I'm not sure what for."

Mr Popo nodded. "I see."

Goku already found a spot and began to dive in, but stopped just a moment to ask Matrix something. "Hey Matrix. If you're from another Multiverse why are you all the way here? Are you on vacation?"

Joseph shrugged slightly. "Let's just say the place we came from had..issues."

In a way...it probably wouldn't be to far from the truth.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-18, 11:36 pm

Morrighan sighed at that. "You come from the universe that claims truth, but gives only lies..."

"What sister means, is that we know that you come from that place run by one Will Galford and the late Jason Winters. She spoke cryptically because... um... I don't really know why."

"Cause it was more fun that way."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-19, 12:17 am

Matrix nodded. "Yeah even though that was my home dimension it was just a waste of space. As for Will... He was my friend at one time but I guess that boy died a long time ago." He shrugged. "I guess the saying is true. 'You can never go home again.' At least that's how I remember it." He shrugged. "So I guess I'm homeless. Nothing new. I had only returned for what..." He looked to Joseph. "A year. Then all kinds of shit happened?" The questions was rhetorical. He knew what was once his home had become... something else.

"As for Jason..." He paused and pulled out a pack of smokes. He pulled one out, tapped it on his arm, flipped it in his mouth and lit it. "He ain't nothin stain." He puffed on it for a moment. "If Will comes here looking for some kind of retribution... I guess as his 'friend' I'll have to confront him." He finished.

He took another long pull and looked at Morrighan "Oh and by the way, I'm diggin on the Yoda speak. It is funny." He blew out the rest away from the group.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-19, 12:48 am

"Who's Yoda?" Goku asked no one in particular after swallowing a mouthful of food.

"He's a Jedi." Joseph said simply, Goku still looked confused so Joseph went with a shorter explanation. "You know knights, right?" At the nod, he continued. "It's like that, except instead of normal swords there's energy swords. That's a basic gist of it."

"I see."
Goku didn't understand everything, but that was enough. He noticed another powerful energy signature, and saw Trunks and smiled. "Trunks, hey! You came just in time."

"Yeah. I would have came earlier but I was catching up to do." Trunks noticed the other two women(abnormally beautiful women) and got slightly nervous but greeted them both. "I'm Trunks. Nice meeting you two. Thank you for letting me into your home."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-19, 2:02 am

Nao simply waved it off. "You are all always welcome, of course. Anyway, come on inside and eat. Mr. Piccolo may be joining us soon, if he decides he's done meditating. Sister Rein is likely to join us soon as well. And don't worry, there is plenty of food for everyone, Saiyan appetite or not!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-19, 2:28 am

Matrix flicked his smoke off the LookOut and walked. Suddenly he stopped and chuckled. He didn't know why but he did. He shook his head and walked inside. He looked to Hirima "Hey maybe after lunch you and me can spar." He offered.

He walked over took a plate and began constructing a rather large sandwich. "Hey Joe, what are you gonna make?" He asked.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-19, 12:14 pm

Joseph had been thinking of something, so at first he didn't hear Matrix. "Huh? Oh, you mean food? I'm not hungry. I ate enough at that place we were at. I'm just here to mingle." Kate in the background wasn't eating, she had down by Nao, since she had taken a liking to her. Instead she was working on one of those multi-colored cube puzzles, seeming to block everything else out that was going on as she concentrated. Her face had a intense look of concentration, but funnily enough she was actually making progress, lines clicking into place slowly one by one but still had a bit to go.

When she completed it, Goku blinked then smiled. "Wow, that was neat. Can I try?" Kate handed the cube to Goku who gracefully took it. The puzzle was reset by then. "Um...let's see..." He'd be at this for a while. Mr. Popo had left into the background, excusing himself to take care of something.

Trunks relaxed a bit more at the easy acceptance of this place, he had a feeling he was going to like it here. Though he had a question which he addressed Apaciel. "I felt a really strange energy coming from deeper in the LookOut, but it didn't feel like a living person. What was that?"

At first the half-Dijin had no idea what he was talking about, then her face lit up in recognition. "That would be something Bulma is working on. Don't want want prying ears to hear important information, so had something built. Basically, people not on the LookOut won't be able hear what we're talking about. She also is getting the second feature installed. It'll put the LookOut in a semi pocket dimension. It'll still look like this, with the sky and everything, its just from the outside looking in strangers and people we don't want seeing, won't be able to. It would respond mostly to Nao and the others two's thoughts since its their home, its a fusion tech and magic. I helped Bulma with it." She said with a small bit of pride.

Trunks slowly took that in, the scientific part of him that wasn't seen all the time had a million questions but he held back. "So you know how to make things like that too?"

"We'll...no." The girl admitted. "I meant I helped get the things she needed to get to make it, some of it pretty rare. And gave some information that helped. There's some other stuff she put in..it's really nice. It's almost like that one show. Ribs?"

"Cribs." Joseph corrected.

"Right. Cribs. I knew that was just testing hehehehe.."

Trunks had no idea what Cribs was, but took their word for it. Neither did Goku.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-21, 11:58 am

Hirima glanced at Matrix, raising a brow. A spar? He was ridiculously more powerful than she was. He'd have to limit himself for it to even count as a spar. While her pride as a Saiyan was firmly against something like that, her common sense told her that if he took the spar more seriously, she'd be beaten down and humiliated. Was it even worth a spar? "...Fine. Could use a warm up, been stuck in that damn space pod for awhile now."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-22, 1:03 am

Matrix managed a smile through the mouthful of the ridiculously large sandwich. He chewed and swallowed. "Great, I'll see you then." He said and waved to Joseph. "Hey man I need to talk to you." He looked to Goku playing with what looked like a Rubik's cube. He hated those things. He could never get them right. He thought he would mention that. "I have those things. I never could get them right." He walked out of the room dragging Joseph by his arm. "Hey man I gotta talk to you." He said, he seemed a little nervous. Odd behavior for the man.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-23, 12:19 am

Trunks had to admit he was kind of curious of what his aunt fighting style was like. Sure Matrix was stronger, but he was still wondering how his aunt fought and what special techniques she used. He turned to Nao and Mori. "Where do you guys usually spar at without causing a lot of damage?"

Joseph was curious what his friend wanted. It seemed out of character for him. "Sure, go ahead."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-23, 12:25 am

Considering what was coming, Hirima decided to stretch a bit. She'd need to be at her best. It was not Nao or Mori who answered though.

"The Nexus Room will do. You can fight in there and it won't cause any damage to anything outside of it." Piccolo had just walked in, and looked at the people gathered. He glanced at Nao, and she smiled sweetly.

"They won't cause any trouble, Mr. Piccolo, don't worry!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-23, 12:44 am

Matrix took a deep breath. "Okay, first off, you laugh, i'll punch you in the mouth. Second, okay.." He took another deep breath and let it out. "Okay, Hirima is very hot and I've been out of the dating scene for WAY too long. Now I guess my question is.." He paused again. "How would one go about dating now a days?" He asked.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-23, 1:06 am

Trunks instantly recognized Piccolo, but he seemed much more powerful then the last time he had met him. That had been years ago, but still even suppressed his power level was pretty strong. He had to have been doing some serious training.

"Piccolo. It's been a while." Trunks said, greeting the Namek warrior. "I had no idea you guys had another room..."

"We have plenty of rooms!"
Goku answered. "Some I'm not even sure what they're for..darn. I lost it." He had messed up on the puzzle but kept at it. Goku was nothing else if not determined.

Joseph blinked. He didn't find it funny, Matrix was asking a serious question. Problem was, he hadn't dated anyone in years since his wife passed. So in a way he was in the same boat as him. Pushing tired and true methods aside, he simply spoke from the heart from things he remembered.

"I haven't dated anyone in years since my wife passed, so in a way I'm in the same boat." Joseph answered. "But I'll do my best to answer. First of all, just be..we'll you. The things you like to do to pass time? Share them. See if she takes interest in them as well. Just spend time with her at places you enjoy and get to know her. If you let it come naturally, its not as hard. The other thing with the flowers and doing stuff because of what you think might be what you're suppose to do doesn't work in the long run. Because its a lie. And then you have to put effort to putting up that facade. That's why a lot of people get burnt out so quickly at times."

He clapped Matrix on the shoulder. "You'll be fine man. You already got the two steps, she's obviously interested enough to give you a chance. That's more then I can say for me at the moment." He chuckled. "If you need anything else..then just ask. You know that already."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-23, 1:21 am

Piccolo nodded briefly to Trunks. "You came back. Is something wrong?" After all, in this realm and time, this Trunks had left back to his own time after the Cell Games.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-23, 1:52 am

Matrix nodded and punched Joseph in the shoulder lightly. "Thanks fer nothin' man." He said with a smile. he walked over to and bowed to Piccolo. "I'm Matrix." He said and extended his hand. He would catch up to Hirima after he introduced himself to the Guardian of the Earth.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-23, 2:10 am

Trunks was quite for a moment. "I came here because there's nothing left from me back home. My mother passed away and I had no bonds or anything to really tie me there. I stayed for a bit..but after a while I just felt I needed to get out. That's why I'm here. The problem is, everything is so different here. I know some of the things but there's races, places and others I've never encountered before. It's like I'm almost in another time.."

That was when Matrix and Joseph came back. While he wondered what they had discussed it was none of his business.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-23, 2:18 am

Piccolo looked at Matrix, before taking the offered hand. "Piccolo." There really wasn't anything else for him to say at the moment, in his mind. Hirima simply nodded at him, so he returned the gesture.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-23, 2:26 am

Matrix nodded his head towards Hirima "You ready to rumble?" He said. He walked over to her. "You know, it's been my experience that one never really knows someone until they fight. When two people fight it shows who they really are. The purest form of expression." He smiled. He then turned and started towards the Nexus Room.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-23, 2:44 am

"Joseph Reaver." He briefly introduced and let it at that. There was something's that seemed to be universal. And one of those things was that Piccolo wasn't normally much of a talker unless it was something important or he really had something to say. "Where is the spar going to take place?"

"In the Nexus Room." Goku finally took a break from his puzzle, handing it back to Kate. "It's like the Time Chamber." He stood up to follow Matrix so he could find the room. "I'll help."

Trunks, still curious also went to follow. Goku went to a certain part of the LookOut with two double doors. "We'll, here it is. One thing to keep in mind, try not to fight close to the door or you might destroy the entrance. It's the same as the chamber. Oh! And time passes normally so don't worry about that part. You'll be able to get back by the energy, the doors give off some. They're hard to miss."

When the doors opened, it would show nothing but blank space at first(like the chamber) but soon it shifted. In it's place was a large, vast dessert with nothing what so ever in sight to get in the way.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-23, 2:52 am

Hirima glanced around, nodding a bit. "It's good... though I have to ask what this 'Time Chamber' you keep talking about is."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-23, 3:02 am

Matrix nodded and walked in. "It's like this place, however you can spend years in there and only hours will have passed out there." He said and powered up. A swirling vortex of purple energy swirled around him and the ground began to shake.

"Hmmmmm.... Ah!" He exclaimed when he finished. He then looked to Hirima "No Super Forms okay?" He asked and he stood folding his arms. "Ladies first." He said.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-23, 3:20 am

(My chars are just going to watch so continue and lemme know when done so I don't hold it up. They'll respond if Nao, Rein or any of the others say something to them though)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   

Back to top Go down

Rumble In The Mountain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next