The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rumble In The Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-24, 9:06 pm

((Okay I have no problems with that.))

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-24, 11:56 pm

Hirima actually frowned a bit. No super forms? He thought she had one? That meant he thought her to be stronger than she actually was. 'He'll be disappointed.' That pissed her off a bit. She didn't want anyone looking down on her. She was a Saiyan, dammit, and she had her pride. She knew it was futile, but she was going to try her hardest to make sure that nobody looked down on her. She grit her teeth, and powered up. Surprisingly, she was silent, and seemed perfectly calm as she did this, despite the sharp rise in her power, and the cracking of the ground beneath her.

She then swept her hand, telekinetic energy causing a wave of sand to rise up between her and Matrix, and going to crash down on him. She then shot off to the side, sand kicking up behind her as she began firing ki blasts toward where Matrix had been. Unlike the others present, she had not yet learned to sense Ki herself, as evidenced by her use of a scouter, and so was limited by what her normal senses told her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-25, 12:27 am

Matrix waited for her to charge up and when the wave of sand came at him he shot into the air straight up. Avoiding both the wave and the ki blasts. *A good tactic, slight of hand.* He thought when the energy passed where he was standing. *She's a real spitfire* He to fired off a barrage of ki blasts. Then used Instant Transmission to appear 100 yards away to her left and fired another barrage. He never liked fighting so far away he liked getting up close and personal.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-25, 1:06 am

The ki blasts all slammed into an afterimage of Hirima, as she shot toward Matrix from above, going for the close-quarters attack now, leading off with a powerful right.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-25, 2:13 am

Ad her Ki shifted Matrix looked up. Just in time too he caught her fist with his open hand and twisted his body in a Judo throw aiming to get her back to the ground.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-25, 2:26 am

Hirima twisted in midair as this was done, landing on her feet, and going into a flurry of attacks, hoping to get some in. She didn't wait for the inevitable counter attack though. The super-heated, blazing sphere that formed in her hand in mid-combo was meant fully to catch him off-guard. She didn't even throw it as was meant to be done, she just tried to ram it into Matrix. The 'Cosmic Cannon', used a bit differently.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-25, 2:48 am

Matrix didn't wait for the energy ball to hit his form blurred and he was standing next to Hirima. He launched into a volley of flurry punches and kicks. He ended it with a Solar Flair.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-25, 2:52 am

Hirima did her best to block and dodge, though took a few hits that staggered her. The Solar Flare, however, blinded her. This was not the first time she had been blinded by a much stronger opponent. Unlike last time, she reacted in a rather immediate, and violent, way. Anger registered on her face, and her energy level skyrocketed as she curled up, before suddenly releasing all of that energy with a roar. "Super Explosive Wave!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-25, 3:44 am

Matrix shook his head. *She obviously doesn't know what a sparring match is.* he thought. He powered hp some more so he would be able to withstand the blast. As it hit him He crossed his arms in front of his face, still keeping an eye on Hirima. His own power level spiked and he threw his arms down. Trails of the remaining energy from her attack flying away. "ENOUGH!!"

He let his power level drop down to normal. He started walking forward. "I see this was a mistake. This was only supposed to be a sparring match. You let your anger get the better of you. When you learn to control your anger them maybe we'll try again." He shook his head disappointed and headed towards the exit.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-25, 4:07 am

Hirima, for a long moment just stood there, breathing a bit hard. She knew full well that she'd pushed it. On one hand, she thought she could afford to, given that he was far more powerful than her. On the other hand, she was also ashamed of herself. She'd let something from her past, something she wanted to bury, get control of her. She grit her teeth, keeping her eyes closed even though the Solar Flare had already worn off. Surprisingly, Vegeta stopped Matrix. "Hold on..." He then glanced at Hirima. "Hirima, what is wrong with you? What on earth would cause you to be afraid of being blinded?" He'd seen the fear. He recognized it only because of their past on Planet Vegeta.

"I'm not scared!" She shouted angrily, clenched her fists, but she was a bit too quick in her response.

"Don't lie to be, Hirima. Despite how long it's been, I still remember the way your lip twitches when you are trying to hide your fear. Are you such a coward that being blinded causes you to lose all sense?"

"How... how dare you.... brother or not... rightful king or not... how dare you talk down to me like that!" Still, she would not open her eyes, even as she shouted at Vegeta, who gave her a disdainful look.

"Tch... you are not the sister I remember. The Hirima I remember was no coward, and was always more level headed than me. Seems alot has changed." Clearly disgusted, Vegeta moved to leave, while Hirima's angry scowl twitched, distress briefly showing before she buried it again. Still, she kept her eyes tightly shut.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-25, 4:23 am

Matrix glared at Vegeta when he stopped him. Then he listened to what he said to Hirima. He didn't know her all that well however in her current state Matrix believed that she shouldn't have been talked to like that. Her anger got the better of her in that instant however Vegeta egged it on somehow. That upset Matrix. That and he really like Hirima in spite of what happened. As Vegeta turned Matrix aimed to punch him in the jaw.

"Who the Fuck do you think you are? I don't know how things are run on your world but this is earth you ass hat. Instead of insulting her maybe you should try and figure out what the fuck is wrong with her. Jeezus! You're a dick no matter what universe i'm in." He turned and started to walk away before he did something he would have regretted. Then he paused. "Oh and if you stop me for no reason again. I'll put some serious effort into kicking your ass." He finished.

Matrix stepped out into the open and lit a cigarette. He puffed on it for a while. "What the fuck am I doing here?" He asked to himself.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-25, 4:37 am

Vegeta of course raised his arm to block the punch, stopping to glance at Matrix. When Matrix left, Vegeta grunted slightly. "I thought he was smarter than that. Claims to be interested in the woman and doesn't even notice when she's distressed... fool." Vegeta left, Morrighan following after, wanting to make sure he and Matrix didn't get into a fight outside. To her relief, Vegeta ignored Matrix.

Nao, meanwhile, bit her lip, watching Hirima, who still hadn't moved. She looked at Joseph. "Um... Mr. Joseph, can you go talk to Mr. Matrix, please? I think he missed what Vegeta was trying to do. Understandable, since Vegeta is a very grumpy person, and his attempts to be helpful are... um... that."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-25, 5:07 am

Goku frowned a bit at this. It wasn't altogether unexpected Vegeta would end up pissing somebody off, even if he meant to help. He just hoped things would be smoothed over, but he didn't know Matrix nearly as well as Joseph.

Trunks wanted to help his aunt, but he wasn't sure how to approach it. At the moment she was claimed up and didn't seem to want to budge.

Joseph sighed, rubbing his temples. "I was going to. Hang on." He went to go meet Matrix. "You're here because your my best friend and if anyone is going to be in the trenches in this war, I want you in. And I'd do the same." He said, having heard the tail end of it as he came over. "Anyway, don't let the thing with Vegeta eat you. He was trying to help; not going to to pretend he was graceful with it or anything."

Joseph went to look over the edge. "..But Hirmia hasn't even budged from her spot. Whatever it was, bothered her a lot, that and her reaction to being blinded. You should talk to her man. It may not have been cool for her to lose her temper of a spar, but you should know better then anyone how trauma can make even calm people act irrationally.. Like when it comes to me and.." Joseph then hesitated then stopped whatever it was. "..Never mind, I'm not going to bug you with that.. Besides.." He waved his hand. "-This shit is a set back. A incredibly minor one in the grand scheme of things compared to what we went through. And a misunderstanding at that, not worth losing our heads over. Either way, regardless of what I'm here. Me and Kate. That won't change."

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-25, 5:14 am

Matrix nodded. Accepting what he said. "I just came here to calm down. The entire things was a misunderstanding. I'm gonna talk to her. See if I can get her outside for some air." He said and pushed himself off the wall. He tossed his smoke away and walked back in. "Give her some space. He walked over to Hirima, "Hey, let's get you outta here. Maybe some fresh air will help." He said placing a hand on her shoulder.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-25, 5:16 am

Hirima flinched slightly, but surprisingly nodded. She shrugged off his hand, and began walking to the door. She finally opened her eyes, but she kept wiping them for some odd reason, as if making sure nothing was in them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-25, 10:57 pm

Kate seemed a bit concerned about all that happened. "Are Matrix and Hirima okay?"

Trunks and the others back away after Matrix said that. Then Trunks noticed Kate's worry and smiled a bit. He didn't know Kate well, but she didn't need to worry about that sort of thing. She was too young; she should just be enjoying her childhood. "It's just some adult stuff Kate, I'm sure he and Hirima will be fine." He assured as Matrix and Hirmia left(going to assume Matrix went after her and didn't stay behind naturally)

Joseph came back not too long after.That was one thing adverted for now. Now there were a few other things to worry about. He didn't let it get to him though, he rarely did. He simply flowed with it and made the events his own. In his younger days he had tried to fight against the current called life, getting easier upset. Over time, he had eventually learned, it worked better to flow with it but still make your own path.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2012-05-25, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-25, 11:16 pm

((PSST... Sion... It's Hirima Not Hirmia. Just fyi lol)

Matrix followed Hirima. He walked over next to her and shoved his hands in his pockets. After a bit he took a deep breath. "Hey, I wanna apologize for what I said in the Nexus Chamber. I should have realized something else was wrong. So for that I'm sorry." He said. "We all have things in our past we don't want to talk about. However, I have learned that it does help to talk about it with someone." He shifted uneasily. He wasn't used to the deep conversations.

He sighed, "Now I may not be the one to talk to about it but I do recommend that you talk to someone." He paused "Just not Vegeta." again he sighed. "Speaking of...I should apologize to him too. In his own asshole-ish way he was trying to help." He finished.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-25, 11:27 pm

Hirima actually chuckled slightly. "Yeah... Vegeta was never one to talk to about problems... he's better than he used to be though. When we were younger, he wouldn't have bothered." She paused, then grunted slightly. "...I had to take power from a fellow Saiyan named Ceylon. Took years, and I lost many times. Not going to go into it, as I don't think it's your business... but I'll say this; during one fight, he blinded me, went into his Great Ape form, and practically ripped me apart. ...I don't like being unable to see." She wasn't going to outright say that it terrified her, that it brought her back to that brutal and humiliating defeat, and all that came with it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-26, 12:19 am

While this was happening, Trunks decided to take his mind off what was happening with his aunt. It was true he didn't really 'know' her that well, but considering his past, family was family to Trunks. That had to be the most true, considering when he first met his father he had been..lukewarm. At best. That hadn't stopped him from trying to reach out anyway.

He turned to Nao, Kate in the mean time had stood by the young Goddess. "There's one thing I've been wanting to ask. When I left here, Dende had taken the mantle as Kami of earth. I know he's not anymore..but what happened that made them change their mind?"

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-26, 1:34 am

Matrix smiled *It was a start* He thought about it a bit. "Well I can try and help with that if you'll let me." He said "As you may already know most of us here can sense people's Ki without the use of a scouter. If you like I can teach you how. It's not exactly like blind sight but it'll give you an edge you didn't have before." He offered.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-26, 1:43 am

Hirima blinked at that. The idea of admitting a weakness was not pleasant, nor was accepting help for it. However, not having to rely on a scouter was too good to pass up... especially since her scouter had exploded. "...Alright, I'll agree to that, Matrix.... thank you."

~~~~~

Nao shrugged slightly. "Um, according to Mr. Dende, he just felt that, with the kind of threats that Earth tends to face, that the Kami of Earth should be able to actually protect it. Me and my sisters are Goddesses, and Sister Rein is extremely powerful and able to create Dragonballs, so I guess that's the reason."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-26, 1:59 am

Something had been tugging at Trunks since he got here. There were too many things he had seen and didn't recognize that got him thinking. When he visited his mother, there were races and people he had never once encountered. Sure, it was possible 17 and 18 had killed most of them but then there still would have been records or something. Other things, they didn't add up. Now the last part about them being Goddesses..at first he didn't fully believe it.

Much like a finger print, energy did not really lie. The energy that came from Nao and Mori(and what he assumed Rein who hadn't appeared yet) was different then anything else he felt. It was clean. For lack of a better word. Not in the sense of 'clean' of being pure of heart(though Nao certainly felt like someone who could easily ride Nimbus) but a ethereal feel. For lack of a better word.

"I see...The place where I come from, I never thought Gods and Goddesses existed. Or even some of these other races that come around. Everything is so..different from what I remember." Then after a moment he added. "I don't think I'm 'this' times Trunks or this is my time-line at all."

Kate who had been nearby spoke up. "But you're still you right?"

It was simple, but Trunks faintly smiled. Kate was easy to like. "Yeah. Guess I am." He turned back to Nao. "If you don't mind me asking, what can you do? I have no idea if the stories about gods are accurate at all back where I came from."

"We'll, just some FYI."
Joseph said. "Basically, each god is unique power-set wise. Most of the time. It depends. I know a bit about everything about nothing but that's area its more on the nothing side."

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-26, 2:40 am

Matrix nodded "Come on, let's get something to eat. I'll run you through the basics of the technique." He started back "Have you been to earth before? Or is this your first time?" He asked. He placed a hand on the back of his head and rubbed a bit nervously. "You'll have to forgive me, my uh, courtship skills are a bit rusty." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-28, 12:52 am

Hirima raised a brow. "The last man that was interested in me thought I would be impressed by him bribing his brother to lose in a fight to him. Another tried to kill me. You are doing far better, 'rusty' or not."

~~~~~

Nao smiled slightly. "Myself and my sisters have varied powers. We've gained titles of sorts because of it. I'm the Goddess of Life, Morrighan the Goddess of Death, and Rein the Goddess of Destruction. We each have a wide range of abilities, but most notable I guess, for me, is that I am able to heal any wound and any curse that doesn't exceed my own power, control elements, and alter a person's life span, or even grant immortality."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   2012-05-30, 1:48 am

Trunks was taken back by this, slightly. If only because it was a lot closer to things he heard about, he just didn't hadn't expected it to be true. In hindsight, was it really that surprising? Time travel and a bunch of magical orbs that could grant almost any wish was pretty unusual too.

"I honestly don't think I'd ever want to be immortal. But there's probably a reason why someone would be made that way." He just wasn't sure what. "You three immortal?"

When Matrix came back, Kate saw them and went up to them. "Are you okay?"

While this was happening, a certain other Kami of a far(far) away earth landed on the LookOut's edge, keeping his power low. Will Galford needed to have a serious talk with Matrix and Joseph about something. He wasn't sure if the Kami of this earth was around but he'd deal with that too. It was time to be civil and maybe find out where Jason had vanished off too. He didn't tell him anything anymore, just ran off to do his own thing.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumble In The Mountain   

Back to top Go down

Rumble In The Mountain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next