The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Resistance is futile?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile?   2012-05-22, 3:11 pm

Link was in deep thought over the Edge Master's words when they came upon the horse. He blinked, and carefully reached out to give the horse a bit of affectionate attention. "If her name is Epona, I think I might have a heart-attack..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile?   2012-05-22, 5:32 pm

Malon blinked. "How did you know?" She asked. She walked over and pulled out an apple and a dagger. She quartered the apple and handed two to Link and two to Ektor. "Her name is Epona." She said.

Ingo returned with a cart. On it were pillows, blankets and some jugs and bundles of fruit. "Here I brought some stuff you guys." He pulled off a jug and brought it over along with a pillow and blanket to the Edge Master. "Here it's orange juice. It should help replenish you fluids." He said and covered him up.

Ingo walked over to Malon "If there's nothing else, I'm gonna retire." He said and Malon nodded. Ingo walked out of the barn into the night.

From the hay loft Sheik watched Ingo return to the house. Sheik watched as a light went out. Satisfied the masked warrior looked down to check on the Edge Master. Then something occurred to her.

Sheik leaped down landing next to Link. "Link, I know you may be tired however I would like you to accompany me to the Kakariko Township. There I believe we'll find something to help you." Sheik looked to Selene, "It would mean we would have to split up for now. You should remein here with the Edge Master." Then to Ektor "You should also accompany us. If you agree to go with us meet me by the front gate in five minutes.

Sheik moved to the Edge Master and Ruto She whispered something to them and they both nodded. Then Sheik leaped into the air and vanished.

Ruto stood and walked over to Link "Hey, I don't care what those people say. I think you're handling this very well." She said and leaned over kissing his cheek. "Sheik tells me he's going to K-Town. If you go be careful." she said looking between Link and Ektor she then walked back to the Edge Master.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile?   2012-05-23, 12:52 am

It wasn't anything big, a simple kiss on the cheek. Maybe just for encouragement or a morale boost but Salene couldn't help but feel something twitch. She ignored it, she didn't like the feeling it gave.

At Shiek's words, she thought about it. Link would be all right for a few minutes by himself and the other two would be with him. "..Very well."

"I suppose this means I'll be staying." Emanulle said to Ektor. "Be careful when you go out there. Learn as much as you can so we can talk about things later."

"Understood." Ektor replied, checking himself to make sure everything was on his person. He was good to go, if need be. He nodded to Link. "I'm ready to leave when you are." If Link was this important, then he needed to be kept alive at all cost. He didn't think anyone was 'less' important. Everyone in the grand scheme of things fufilled a role. Even the biggest chest pieces would fall without the others to stack them up.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile?   2012-05-23, 1:07 am

Link paused, then nodded slightly, and then more firmly, face becoming a bit more determined. He was a bit surprised by Ruto's actions, as he was unused to such things, but he knew she didn't mean anything by it at least. Either way, he was more focused on the Edge Master's words, the reactions to him being there... that soldier in the Temple of Time. They were right. He was here for a reason, and he'd fulfill that. He'd be whatever they needed him to be. Not only could he not bring himself to ignore the problems of other, but this was still Hyrule, his home, despite the changes.

"Alright. I'm starting to regain a bit of my strength anyway. Lead the way." He also wondered about the feeling he got from Shiek. There was something about him that seemed familiar. He wondered why.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile?   2012-05-23, 2:16 am

Sheik nodded and turned to Malon. "I would like to borrow your land speeder."

Malon nodded, "Father said what ever you need." She reached into her apron and pulled out her keys.

Sheik took them and walked to the other barn. Opening the barn doors revealed a land speeder. Sheik leaped in the driver seat started it up and pulled over to the larger barn.

"Hop in."

The Edge Master sat up a bit and drank the orange juice. Ruto too had herself a cup. Hassan and Impa ate some of the food and washed it down with milk.

Ruto made a plate for Emanuelle. "Come and sit with us." She offered.

View user profile
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile?   2012-05-23, 2:23 am

Link gave the speeder a wary look, then sighed and climbed in. "I'd prefer a horse, but I'd assume that would draw too much attention..."

(SUCKY POSTS GODDAMMIT GRAGHHHHH!)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile?   2012-05-23, 4:25 am

(Word ban. Everyime Pax or Soul say words along those lines how bad their post are, Sion shall hit them with virtual pillows. Comply, or despair)

Ektor didn't mind if it was a horse or the speeder. To him, they were one in the same and each had their own strengths and weaknesses.

"All right." Emanulle went to go get himself a plate. Salene also made herself comfortable. "Back at my home, there's food replicators. They may have the samething here. But in my opinion, nothing is quite the same as what you make with your own hands."

"I never got used to those things. Never trusted the machines to do it." Salene weighed in. "I don't think there's anything wrong with advancing forward and getting more advance, but you shouldn't forget where you came from."

"Indeed. Part of that has to do with people repeating mistakes of the past, because they ignore the history." Emanulle then stopped. "But that's enough of that for now."

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile?   2012-05-23, 4:43 am

Ruto smiled and nodded. She made a plate of food for Selene, "I agree. People shouldn't trust entirely in technology. I like to make things myself. It gives me a sense of satisfaction." She said with a smile.

The Edge Master was asleep so Ruto took the glass away and set it aside. Impa and Hassan made themselves comfortable. It's been a long day.

Sheik nodded and drove the speeder out of the gates.

((Anyone with Sheik is out of this thread. I'll post another one in Kakariko Town))

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile?   2012-05-24, 3:51 pm

Salene nodded to that. "Yes. I've always thought as much. I do not know what the future holds for earth, its my second home." Then she corrected herself. "More like my third, but that's besides the point. As it is, its fine. The technology seems to be making large strides but people haven't forgotten the history and things that make themselves strong. Not the technology."

"I have some relatives on earth and I'm there most of the time. If one really wished to weaken earth, that would be the best to take the subtle approach. Erode it from within. That's what this 'Gannon' character has done to Hyrule. I'd hate to see the same happen to a place with so much potential." Emanulle said, drinking some of his cup. Then he got more serious. "Past mistakes can be avoided if they know the history. My question to you, Ruto, how did it come like this? Magic is visible, and I assume the Goddesses were known. So how did it get forgotten? What happened?" It might just one day help earth, just in case but it seemed unlikely."

Neither Salene and Emanulle knew the damming irony of the statements, considering what happened in a alternate time-line by the time being known as Reploids came to be.

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile?   2012-05-24, 6:33 pm

Ruto yawned "Well, I suppose it's because as technology evolved and people simply forgot about magic. It's been about two thousand years since the last reported use of magic. Hylans have forgotten about it. They only pay lip service to the Goddesses." She said and lay down. Propping her head up on her hand. She yawned again "The Zora, my race have been the only ones chronicling the decline of magic. We are the few races in Hyrule... who... still... practice..." She was out. As was Impa and Hassan

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile?   2012-05-25, 11:21 pm

Salene blinked a bit. "..That was strange. She was fine moments ago."

Emanulle didn't like this. "..You're correct. It's one thing for the Edge Master to fall asleep, he was tired to begin with. But the others..it seems strange." He stood up. "I'm going to check on the others. Stay here."

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile?   2012-05-25, 11:28 pm

Just as Emanulle stood there was a commotion outside. The sounds of foot steps, LOTS of foot steps could be heard. Also outside Malon was screaming at someone to let her father go.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile?   2012-07-20, 3:32 am

Salene was worried about Emanulle, but he could take care of himself. She went to the others and attempted to heal them, hopefully taking whatever was out of their systems in the process. Even if it did, they still might be tired and groggy.

..Damn..

Emanulle's body tensed, this wasn't good. It wasn't good at all. He decided to play it cautious and move a bit to see what was going on. If it was a fight he didn't like the odds if there were that many out there. Then again..from what he knew they had normal human speed and perception time, so that was one advantage if he moved too fast for them to perceive.

Unless those suits enhance it..

Deciding there was no point dwellling, he tried to get a peak. To see what was going on.

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile?   2012-07-20, 3:53 am

Outside there were dozens of Ganon soldiers. A group had Malon's father at gun point as well as Malon herself. Ingo was talking to what looked to be a commander and he pointed to the barn.

The commander stepped forward. The volume on his helmet P.A. system was elevated. "To those in the Barn come out with your hands up. Surrender peacefully and violence can be avoided! Resist and you will be met with deadly force!" At this a squad trained their weapons on the barn.

Inside the barn The Edge Master's eyes blinked open. "Wha... What happened?" He started to sit up.

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile?   2012-08-03, 12:20 am

Emanulle cursed. Ingo seemed to be a traitor, if he got his hands on him there wasn't going to be much left but ash. As much as he wanted to save Malon and her father there were too many things that that prevented him from doing so. For one, right off the bat he was dealing with a bunch of unknowns. Were any of the soldiers enhanced in some way? If so, it would take away the overwhelmingly speed advantage of moving too fast for them to react or see.

Secondly, he didn't trust himself to reach the two without their heads getting blown off. If he could confirm they were, in, fact normal he was sure he could do that at least. However, he didn't and it was too much of a gamble to risk it.

Reluctantly he headed back to where the others were at.

"I don't know." Salene went to go heal the others. "I think you were all put to sleep."

Emanulle came back. "Trouble. We're completely sorrounded by a very large group of soldiers. Malon and her father are at gun point, I can't reach them. I hate to say it, but we're going have to withdraw. Ingo is a traitor, he's probably the one who put something in your drinks." He hated using those words. "Salene could teleport us away, but she needs a idea of where to go first."

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile?   2012-08-08, 2:50 pm

The Edge Master nodded "I hate to leave this place in the hands of Ganon however I don't see an alternative. We should go to where the others are. Kakariko." He hated doing it but there was no other choice.

Ruto awoke too. "What's going on?"

The Edge Master stood. "I'll explain later. Kakariko"

View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile?   2012-08-17, 12:39 pm

"Just gather around me." Salene didn't like retreating, but with her power being nowhere near it used to be, she didn't have too many options. When everyone was where they were suppose to, she teleported. Her and the others vanished in a soft glowing light which faded.

(Salene and everyone going with her is out)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistance is futile?   

Back to top Go down

Resistance is futile?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Hyrule :: Hyrule City-
Jump to: