The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Not As Expected

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Not As Expected   2011-12-15, 5:05 am

(Continued from another site)
---------------------------

Samantha was trying to be patient and be calm as she laid down on the bed on her back, more or less naked at the moment. If she was honest with herself, she'd rather just have Tomoya get to the point, even if he was simply trying to 'return the favor' as Shiro had done not too long ago.

"Just..don't tease me too much longer.." She closed her eyes, trying not to squirm too much. Good thing Tomoya had her legs held down a bit so she didn't end up crushing his head or anything like that.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2014-08-28, 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-01, 5:19 am

Tomoya paused in his actions, looking back up to her face. Yes, he wanted to 'return the favor'. However, there were more important things to consider. "...Sammy, what would you prefer I do? Cause there's no point in me doing this if you want something else. I want to make you feel good... I want you to be satisfied, and happy... and I don't want you to... regret, anything..." He watched her a bit anxiously, his warm breath washing over the sensitive skin of her entrance as he waited. If she'd prefer he 'get to the point' of things... well, he wouldn't be complaining, as he was aching for her down there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-14, 5:11 pm

Samantha if she was honest did want to get to the point. She was tired of waiting and playing around and if Tomoya had said said then..

"..Just get to the point then Tomoya. I want you."
She said, her tone low, looking at him through half-lidded eyes. She felt incredibly warm all over, but Samantha knew exactly what it was about.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-14, 5:30 pm

Tomoya actually grinned a bit. "As you wish..." He moved back up her body, trailing kisses along the way, and when he reached her lips, he pressed his tip to her entrance. "You ready?" He wasn't entirely sure on certain things. Often, a woman that fought and trained as much as Samantha did, would have already broken her hymen just from the stretching of her body. It wasn't always the case though. He also wasn't sure whether she wanted him to take it slow or not. He wasn't exactly experienced.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-14, 9:50 pm

Samantha was thinking along the same lines as Tomoya, but she couldn't be sure herself when it came to that. "I am. ..All at once, okay? If there's pain I'd rather get it over with." She wasn't new to pain. Pain was part of training and she wasn't new to her even if she didn't enjoy it. It just meant she could handle it far better then a normal person.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-14, 10:09 pm

Tomoya nodded slightly, then quickly claimed Samantha's lips with his own as he pushed fully into her in one go. He stopped there, to let her adjust. He kissed her more deeply, letting his hands roam over her body gently, to try and distract from any pain.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-14, 11:08 pm

Samantha didn't seem to feel much of any pain, moaning into Tomoya's mouth as she already grinded her hips against his. It seems she was eager and waiting for this and had no intention of waiting anymore longer then needed.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-14, 11:39 pm

Tomoya couldn't help but smile into the kiss. The fact that he was doing this with Samantha was amazing enough to him. But there was something about the fact that she truly wanted it, that moan of pleasure, the grinding of her hips... not only was is amazing to him, but for once in his life, he felt like he was worth something. Like he was important. Samantha had always been unreachable to him, in his mind. Someone far too good for him. That he was able to make her happy, to make her feel good...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-17, 3:10 pm

If there was one thing Samantha was thinking of at the moment, what she could think of in her fuzzy and happy state was how happy she was. Tomoya didn't think too much of himself, but to Samantha he was a wonderful man and person and she couldn't ask for anything else. She might not of been able to have children with him, but that didn't matter--they could always adopt.

She just moaned more, gripping him tighter as she enjoyed the feeling Tomoya gave her.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-17, 3:18 pm

Tomoya went against what he'd originally intended, starting out slow and gentle, and went more with his instincts, since Samantha was obviously more than ready. He began thrusting into her at a quick, steady pace, while alternating between kissing her, and kissing her neck. One hand was twisted into her hair, while the other worked on her breasts. Tomoya wanted to make sure she was thoroughly satisfied at the end of this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-18, 6:51 pm

To his actions, Samantha moaned more feeling herself start to feel a bit strange and light. She wasn't sure what it was exactly, having never as much touched herself before but the feeling was pleasant so she didn't want it to stop. Her hands curled through Tomoya's hair as he thrusted into her harder, her breathing steadily picking up.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-18, 7:02 pm

Tomoya grinned a bit, moving a bit faster in response to her moans. At one point, while kissing her neck, he shifted to whisper in her ear. "I love you... so much... anything you want, tell me. I'm not... joking when I say that... making you happy, makes me happy..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-19, 1:28 am

"I don't need anything right now." Samantha said simply, but her tone and look was completely happy as Tomoya continued to thrust into her. She was starting to reach her peak already, being a bit more senstive then normal more then anything else and it helped she was doing it with somebody she cared about.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-19, 1:42 am

Surprisingly or not, he laughed a bit. "Ha... good... cause to be honest.... I don't think I'd last much longer anyway...." Indeed, despite his well known stamina, it didn't exactly apply here. He started moving even faster and harder, kissing her passionately again. Eventually, he finally buried himself fully within her, kissing her almost roughly as he came within her, groaning into the kiss.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-21, 4:45 am

Lucky for Tomoya, his release triggered Samantha's and she cried out in pleasure, gripping him tighter as she rode the waves of bliss. She stood there for a moment, just breathing heavily, her grip going a bit limp and sweat making her hair stick to parts of her body. It was so strange how she could fight for hours non stop but yet a single round from Tomoya tired her out.

She raised a hand to gently caress his cheek. "I love you." She said again, her tone warm.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-21, 1:15 pm

Tomoya just smiled at her words, giving her another light kiss as he held her. "I love you too... and don't start thinking I'll ever stop loving you, because I won't." There was something nagging at his mind about this, but he couldn't think of what it was.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-22, 1:41 am

"Hmm.."
Samantha decided that was enough for her and left it alone. She pulled him closer and gradually fell into a peaceful sleep, a gentle smile on her face. Tomorrow she wasn't sure exactly what it would bring, she just knew as long as she had Tomoya and the others, she'd be all right no matter how rough things got.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-22, 2:17 am

Tomoya felt amazing afterward, but when he woke the next morning, he briefly panicked over the fact that they hadn't used any protection, only to remember that while he had saved Samantha from that attack that would have made her unable to have children, he had done so by taking the attack himself. He couldn't get Samantha pregnant even if he had been trying. That's when he realized that if she was with him, then he'd essentially 'cursed her' like that anyway. That was when depression slammed into him like a truck.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-22, 2:49 am

"..Morning.."
Samantha said smiling at Tomoya, which slowly faded away as she noticed his look. "Is something wrong?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-22, 3:00 am

Tomoya stared up at the ceiling, sighing. "...When I realized when and where I was after being sucked into that portal... one of the things I saw as most important, was making sure you were able to have children... if you're with me, you still can't... I can't give you children... I stopped you from being 'cursed' by that dark energy, then effectively did it to you again myself..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-22, 3:23 am

Samantha frowned. "Tomoya, we already talked about this. Yes, we may not be able to have children biologically, but I like to think its not the end of the world. Look what all we have. Most people are lucky to have as much as one loved one. I have my father, you, Garnet, Tanarin and everyone else. Do any of us really have the right to complain over one set back when there's others out there that have things far worse?"

She shook her head. "No. We should be thankful for what we have. We're blessed Tomoya. Both of us. Let's not let 'what ifs' and have been's get in the way of what's important now. Who knows, there may be a cure later its certainly not impossible but for now?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-22, 3:32 am

Tomoya didn't respond at first, but it was a sign of him starting to get over his hangups when he smiled and nodded. "Yeah... you're right. THere are still some things I have to change though. Deaths that I know are coming, cruel things that people do... but yeah, I'm happy...."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-22, 3:54 am

Samantha sat up from her bed. "Deaths you know are coming? Is it something that will mess things up if you tell me? Maybe telling me will help." She paused correcting herself. "Or more along the lines our circle. Remember, you might know some events but you're hardly alone."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-22, 4:04 am

Tomoya was silent for a moment, then sighed, throwing an arm over his eyes. Knowing something horrible was coming, and not knowing if you could stop it or not, was hard to handle. "...Well, the 'me' of this realm will be born next year. And when he's seven, his mother will be killed in a car accident. Then his relationship with his father will deteriorate until he's accidentally permanently injured in a fight with siad father. Then his father will treat him as if he's a stranger for the rest of his life. I want to prevent that." Another pause.

"...My friend Kotomi will, shortly before the death of my mother, learn that her parents will be away on her birthday, and yell that she hates them. They then die in a plane crash. I want to fix that, too. When Ignis is 26, and Karin 23, Vargus will be murdered by a demon named Xavier. And... Ariana... she's the one I'm most worried about. What happens to her... I know she'd prefer death. The problem, is I don't know where she'll be. And we have to find her before she gets too old, or finding her will be damn near impossible..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-22, 5:18 am

"Hm..." Samantha seemed to be thinking for a long moment. "We'll think of something. I think my father might know somebody who's good at finding people, a detective of some sort. It would help if you had something; do you have any pictures of Ariana or anything? As for Vargus, we'll my father is still around as is Levante that should be enough to stop them I think."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   

Back to top Go down

Not As Expected
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next