The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Not As Expected

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 5:14 am

Kanzi continued to follow the scent and when she finally reached the destination for a moment her mind went blank. She couldn't believe what she was seeing and at the time all rational thought almost flew out the window. Rage. It began to boil beneath her skin screaming to get out from under the surface, her eyes already starting to turn a eerie red. She snarled, the sound definitely demonic and not human sounding at all(and likely startling the hell out of normal people)

She moved, suddenly appearing in front of Aiyana. "Jessie..take Aiyana and leave." She said almost eerily calm. She was going to 'deal' with him in a pernament way but Aiyana didn't need to see it. It took every ounce of self control not to attack earlier on sight.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 5:19 am

At Kanzi's snarl, Aiyana jumped, backing away from her, but Yuri went paler than usual. Jessie, eyes watering, knelt down. "A-Aiyana.. c-come here... c-come here, sweetie..." Confused and scared of the strange woman who had been so nice to her earlier, Aiyana hurried to Jessie, who scooped her up, and fled from the bathroom, slamming the door behind her, getting as far away from the bathroom as she could. Yuri just stared up at Kanzi, starting to tremble. He knew what was coming. Still, he'd make an effort.

"H-hold on, let... let me explain..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 5:26 am

"There is nothing to explain."
Kanzi said coldly with barely any emotion, sounding not too much different from how her son used to sound like. She would make it quick though; she didn't relish people's deaths no matter how disgusting they might have been, dragging it out and the like made you no better then they were.

Indeed, it was quick. Kazenabi had moved fast, her clawed hand crushing the man's wind pipe quickly and letting him drop.She watched the body fall, no expression on her face before turning away. She was going to have to call the police and get that handled. What an waste.

The Dog Demon exited out of the bathroom, going to get this mattered settled quickly before it became a problem.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 5:33 am

While this was going on, Jessie had holed up in Jessie's own room, locking the door, and had put an oversized shirt on Aiyana, then wrapped her in a blanket, holding her tight. The little neko just cuddled up to Jessie, wanting to comfort her, as she was crying heavily. Learning what kind of man she'd been working for... what kind of man she'd unknowingly been allowing to be alone with children... it was devastating.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 2:46 pm

Kanzi knocked on the door a few minutes later. "Jessie? It's me. It's been taken care of, Nobus and the other authorities will be on their way soon.'

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 2:50 pm

After a moment, Jessie opened the door, carrying Aiyana, who was clinging to the young woman in an effort to comfort her. Jessie looked almost hollow. "...It's my fault, isn't it? For not realizing... he... he could have done... how many children has he..." She shook her head, letting out a soft sob. "I can't believe I never noticed... never figured out that..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 2:56 pm

Surprisingly or not, she pulled the younger woman into a hug. "Stop it." She said gently but firmly. "It's not your fault, it was no one's fault but his." Why she felt this motherly towards the girl at the moment, she wasn't sure but she couldn't really help it.

Kanzi pulled away, just as she heard knocking and such on the door. "You're not really in the state to answer too many questions, so I'll talk to them, all right? Just..try to relax here with Aiyana then we'll talk." Easier said then done, she couldn't imagine the poor young woman's state of mind.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 3:03 pm

Jessie just nodded weakly, and went back into the room, sitting on the bed with Aiyana. It seemed to her that Aiyana was comforting her more than she was comforting Aiyana though. It didn't help when the little girl spoke up. "It'th okay, Mth. Jethie. Evewything ith gonna be okay..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 11:45 pm

It took some time. Kanzi had to answer a few questions and get some statements among other things. They had to check the body of Yuri and a few other things after being told what happened, and getting a little bit from Jessie. Once that was done they left, though citing Kanzi still had some loose ends to tie up but she'd worry about that later.

Kazenabi was thinking of what would happen to the kids, most likely they would go to foster homes. For Aiyana, she still intended to adopt her but it would take some time still, but it was better there then here. As for Jessie, she decided she was going to help the young woman, she was also thinking of contacting Tiara soon, maybe get Jessie potentially a job there. In fact, that's what she decided to do first if she was up around this time but you never knew.

She dialed a number on her cell, and waited.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-31, 12:17 am

After several rings, a breathless Tiara picked up. "H-hello? Who is this?" A pause. "Oh, Kanzi! Should have checked the caller ID thingy. How can I help you?" There was hurried whispering, followed by a 'Stop that!' and a thud.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-31, 12:39 am

Kanzi was wondering what she just interrupted but decided to leave it alone. "Sorry for bothering you at such a late time, but I have something important to tell you.." And with that, she began to tell Tiara what happened.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-31, 12:49 am

Tiara was silent for a long moment. "...I see. Well, considering what happened, I already know why you called. I'll take in the kids, make sure they get good treatment. I'll hire that Jessie girl too, if she wants. Probably have to have one of those talks about guilt with her. Who knows how to handle it better than me, after all?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-31, 1:56 am

"Indeed, I was going to ask about just that."
Kanzi says. "In the mean time, I'm going to let you know I could tell you were more then..busy earlier before I came to talk to you."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-31, 2:10 am

"Ah, yeah, just having a little fun. You know how it is. I'll talk to you later, Kanzi. Now, as for you. Someone needs a spanking for sticking their fingers in naughty places while I'm on the phone. Come here you little-" The phone cut off then.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-31, 2:45 am

Kanzi really hadn't wanted to know and left things at that. She put her cell phone away for now and went to go find Jessie and check on her. It was odd how quickly she had become attached to the girl, but it had been known to happen.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-31, 3:07 am

When Kanzi returned, Jessie was curled up with Aiyana, who had finally gone to sleep. Jessie was laying next to the little girl, arm wrapped protectively around her. When she saw Kanzi, she smiled weakly. "One good thing I can say... Aiyana doesn't even realize what happened... and I think that was the first time he tried to..." SHe shuddered, disturbed by the train of thought.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-31, 3:17 pm

The older woman sighed. "We can be grateful for that part at least. I wanted to ask you something. I just talked with a friend named Tiara; she'll take in the children and if I have my way, I'll be raising Aiyana. She owns her own orphanage and I was wondering if you would like a job there. I don't want you to lose your source of income and this place would definitely be closed down. If you don't want a job there, I'd be happy to find somewhere else you could work."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-31, 3:23 pm

Jessie was surprised, to say the least, but nodded slowly. "Um... okay. Thank you, ma'am. I'm not sure why you are being nice to me though. I've been working here for three years, and I never realized... how could I be so stupid..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-31, 4:50 pm

Kanzi shook her head. "That's something else to work on, but my friend will help you with that. Guilt..is something they've dealt with and continue to deal with but its not my place to say. Would you like it if I stayed the night with you and the children? The place will be closed down, but until then someone has to stay."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-31, 5:02 pm

Jessie paused, then nodded. "Yes please. I should probably put Aiyana back in her bed, but... I don't think I can, not right now." She looked at the little girl, who shifted in her sleep, tail twitching. "...I hope the adoption goes through quickly. Aiyana deserves a loving home..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-02, 1:04 am

Kanzi smiled a bit sadly. "And I hope to give her one. Get some rest Jessie, I'll let Aiyana sleep in here with you." She then closed the door behind her letting the two have some privacy. There was still much to do, and healing to be done as well but luckily at least Aiyana would be all right. And if her gut feeling was right, Jessie would too.

Garnet had gone into labor earlier in the day and had to be transported to the hospital. As expected, most of the group had arrived at the hospital to wait. Samantha was there sitting down while Gareth was against the wall, arms crossed and seemed to be thinking. Levante was there as well, mostly keeping Ignis and the other children company.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-02, 6:49 am

Vargus, of course, was in the delivery room with Garnet. Tomoya was sitting with Samantha, holding her hand and thinking to himself over things. One such thing was his desire to have a child of his own, but he pushed it back. Adoption was the best they could do. Despite this, he truly was happy for Garnet and Vargus, and Levante and Tanarin. Speaking of, Tanarin was there as well, nursing her and Levante's daughter Larania. Ignis and Karin were playing with 'Grandpa 'Vante.' Karin still didn't speak, but nobody was overly worried... partly because Tomoya told them all she'd be very talkative eventually.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-02, 5:05 pm

It was some time later, Garnet finally gave birth to a healthy young boy with silver hair. She was exhausted and drained but the content smile on her face as she held her new born son spoke volumes. That was when the doctors told the others they were free to come inside and visit, but only briefly because Garnet and the baby would need plenty of rest.

"He's beautiful." Samantha cooed, finding the baby adorable. "Have you given him a name yet?"

Garnet slowly shook her head, tired but happy. "..Not yet." She looked to her father and then Vargus. "Do you have an idea?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-02, 5:35 pm

Vargus paused, thinking about that. "Well, if it was only up to me... then how about Lance? It's a good name, and it's the closest to a male version of 'Lisa' as I can figure. I wanted to name our child after someone special, after all." He smiled at Garnet, then blinked as a tiny arm reached up and lightly took the baby boy's hand.

"Lance... little brother."

Karin had finally decided to speak for a reason that wasn't an emergency.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-03, 4:24 am

Garnet smile grew more warmth at that, and Levante was touched but said nothing at first. "Lance sounds like a fine name Garnet.."

"I agree."
She said smiling at newborn son. "Looks like we'll call you Lance from now on..." She was happy Karin spoke up a bit more, the little girl was usually always so quite. "Does anyone want to hold him? But for too long, I think we both need to get some rest soon.."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   

Back to top Go down

Not As Expected
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next