The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Not As Expected

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-03, 4:30 am

To this, Ignis held out her arms eagerly, and Vargus chuckled. "Well, it's a good thing you two are happy to have a little brother, instead of jealous."

"Why would I be jealous, daddy? He's my brother! Besides, I can have some fun while you are too busy watching him." Ignis smiled cheekily.

"..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-03, 4:36 am

Levante gave a small chuckle. "Children are more perceptive then we give them credit for at times it seems."

Garnet smiled and gently handed Lance over to Ignis. "Just be gentle with him." She didn't really have to worry though, Ignis was pretty responsible and mature for her age, if not a bit playful.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-03, 4:40 am

Ignis rather easily held Lance, looking as if she was used to such things; a pro. SHe'd drawn on what she'd seen in movies, and from Tanarin. Vargus just watched her dote on his newborn son, and smiled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-04, 4:14 am

It had been five years now, and things had changed a lot since then. For one a few other people had come into their circle. The first was the Kenzy's, apparently Damon and Vargus were good friends and knew each other. He and his daughter Monica came to be a regular part of the circle. In addition to them, it wasn't too long after the Kannon family, along with the Everhart family which meant Kieth and his family was added to the expanding list.

Tomoya might of found it strange how it seemed despite the differences, slowly but surely his old group was forming back up again and he was the only one to really realize it.

At the moment, Samantha was spending time with Tomoya and the Littner family but she had noticed Tomoya becoming a bit more distressed about things, likely about Ariana. She had asked about it..and the things she heard, she couldn't let that happen if it was within her power.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-04, 4:45 am

Tomoya pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing. So much to deal with, these days. It had been seven years in total since he'd come to this realm. He was twenty-six now... and had been married to Samantha, someone he'd thought to be way beyond him, for six of those years. In that aspect, he was happy. His life was more than he could have hoped for. He was still incredibly stressed though. Kotomi's parents died recently. He'd attempted to save them the year before, and indeed had altered events. They were around for Kotomi's sixth birthday, and all was well... except the plane crash they died in never occured... until they got on a different plane after Kotomi's birthday.

It was as if fate decreed they had to die. He didn't understand it. Kotomi was still alone in that damn house... not for long though, hopefully. There were already plans for someone in their large, bizarre family to adopt her. This, however, was not the only problem. The death of his own mother was soon, for one. If he was going to stop it, he'd have to meet his mother. While he knew she wouldn't know who he was, he'd still be facing his mother for the first time in nineteen years, since she'd died in his realm. Not to mention likely seeing a young version of himself. It was an intimidating prospect.

Most importantly, however, was the fact that Ariana would be seven now. Which meant she'd have been in that damned village for two years now. He hoped Levante or Tanarin found out where the village was soon. He knew that several people would have to go. From what he remembered, it was a village of over a thousand vampires, and he knew things would become violent.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-04, 5:21 am

Samantha was worried as Tomoya was, but there wasn't all that much that could be done about it until Tanarin or Levante came up with something. In the mean time she kept herself busy with Tomoya and the others. She was cooking something, a decent enough meal for lunch and the others. Samantha was hoping to keep Tomoya's mind off, but it wasn't like she wasn't worried herself.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-04, 5:48 am

Tomoya was silently brooding, something he sometimes did these days, when a door materialized in the middle of the room. Knowing what that meant, Tomoya sat up a bit straighter, a small smile forming as the door opened. "Tanarin. How are you?"

"Oh, I'm doing quite well. Just put Larania down for a nap, and thought I'd come give you some good news. It seems a vampire was causing trouble in a small village in the Himalayas. After being caught and questioned, he mentioned something... interesting. When further pushed, he revealed where he came from. And had been exiled from. Turns out, he was more than willing to sell out his old village, so long as he wasn't killed. He wouldn't have been killed anyway, but he didn't need to know that." She placed a small piece of paper on the table in front of Tomoya.

"The coordinates of the village where I believe you will find Ariana. The barrier is very strong, according to the guy we caught, so you'll need someone who can get you through or force it open. Believe you also said to expect a fight, so better take Levante. He'll be heartbroken if you deny him the chance to cause some justified bloodshed."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-06, 1:51 am

Samantha took the piece of paper, looking it over. Garnet in the meant time came over, she knew her husband would most definitely go but she was needed here so she already knew she'd opt out of things.

"Is there a weak point or entrance to the barrier?" Samantha asked, already starting to think of things. They couldn't just rush it, they might or might not of been stronger then most of them there but there was no saying for sure. If they were some decently strong ones being vastly outnumbered, it wouldn't be a good idea at all.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-06, 2:00 am

"Not that I know of. According to that man, the barrier was put together by some of the strongest mages in existance, a long time ago. How long, I don't know. Anyway, it only allows through those who have 'True Vampire' blood, and those who are brought in through some form of ritual, which he doesn't know. This is why I said you''l have to find someone that can get through barriers, or destroy them."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-06, 2:37 am

"..I'm not really sure of anyone that comes to mind that can break it." Garnet said more to herself. "If its made by some of the strongest mages around then I doubt we could break it, and not too sure if we can find someone of the same race of vampire as them. I would say we could use the man, but they probably adjusted it so an exile couldn't come back."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-06, 4:08 am

Tanarin nodded. "The man said as much when I brought up the idea of him taking people there. I personally don't have any techniques for dealing with barriers, otherwise I'd do it. I'd ask Lady Anya to do it, but she's weak right now. She's in the 'child' stage of her life cycle at the moment."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-06, 4:52 am

Samantha frowned. "..Then we're stuck until we find a way to get around it. You don't know anyone that might be able to break it? Even a small chance of?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-06, 5:52 am

Tanarin thought about that for a moment, then blinked. "...Actually... there might be someone, yes. Tiara Pandra. She runs an orphanage in the subburbs of Heiwa City, about fourty miles east of Tokyo. She lives with her brother, Bahara, who runs a shop there. Tiara and Bahara are actually the Dragon Gods Tiamat and Bahamut. If I remember correctly, Tiara had a technique for breaking barriers. She and Bahara aren't as strong as they used to be, but they are still very powerful. If they can't break the barrier, nobody can. Also, you could talk to Kanzinabi Taisho. Her step-son, Inuyasha, is in possession of a sword that has the ability to destroy any barrier. Problem is, he works for Nobus, and likes to wander, from what I was told. Anyway, you could ask Kanzi where he is. Either option is good."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-07, 5:36 pm

"I know about Tiara." Garnet said. "Not personally just about her. Anyway, what you said sounds like a plan. It's best to try to contact them first, if we can since they're usually in one place."

Samantha nodded. "It's settled then. We'll see about going there to get things underway and go from there."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-07, 5:50 pm

Tanarin nodded. "Alright. I need to get back to my duties for now. Please keep an eye on Larania until Levante or myself get's back." She went through the door, which then disappeared. Tomoya was sitting there quietly, but was grinning, his right eye having turned black.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-07, 10:44 pm

Once everything was in order, the group had headed to Tiara's place around the next day. Garnet was there, as was Samantha and Gareth, Tomoya too naturally. Samantha was the first to knock on the door and waited for a response of some kind. Unknown to many present, Kanzi along with her adopted daughter were also there, Kanzi having wanted to keep in contact with Jessie. That and Aiyana had been fond of her so she didn't want it to go away simply because had had been adopted into a new home.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2012-02-09, 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-07, 11:43 pm

After a few moments, the door was opened by none other than Jessie. She was no longer a slightly awkward young woman, now an adult. Still a little awkward though. "Oh, hello. Can I help you?"

"Jessie! Come back, it's your turn!" Jessie giggled.

"Come on in, I have to go play my turn in Monopoly... coming, Aiya!" Jessie left the door open, and led the way to the recreation room, where numerous children were playing. Jessie sat down at a table where a Monopoly game was set up, Aiyana hopping excitedly in her spot. Off to the side, a beautiful woman with long, silver hair with blue tints in places, was blindfolded, and seemingly playing a version of Marco Polo with a group of children. In another corner, there was someone in a bear costume, playing with other children.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-08, 1:54 am

Samantha was curious of just who was in the suit, but left it alone. Garnet smiled at the scene of children, she had always liked them but what she had was more then enough. She already had her hands full with Karin, Lance and Ignis.

Kazenabi was there too, smiling and sitting down by her daughter, seemingly at peace. It almost felt as if they were intruding, but they needed to get this done as soon as possible before something bad happened to Ariana.

"Excuse me."
Garnet said politely to Kanzenabi. "Sorry for bothering you but do you have a moment?"

Kanzi paused, then said to her daughter she'd be right back. "All right, I do now."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-08, 2:00 am

Tiara seemed to perk up at the noise, but kept playing with the children. Whoever was in the bear suit seemed to say something to the kids surrounding them, and waddled out of the room, followed by the children in a line. Aiyana just continued to play with Jessie, while Tomoya sat back, a bit anxious.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-08, 5:28 am

"There is no easy way to say this, so I'll just be direct."
Garnet said. "You have heard of a village of vampires, that call themselves 'True Vampires'? Ones that have a hidden village and do horrible things to females of different races?"

Kanzi frowned. "Yes, I'm aware of them. All too well."

"We have a friend we believed was taken by them, and for a while we were unable to locate them. We have a lead, but the bad part is the barrier. Only someone strong enough, or with the right abilties can pass through. We were told your son could break through."

The Dog Demon was silent for a bit longer. "I think he can. However, I'm not sure where he is at the moment. I could try contacting him but he's usually wandering or working. He does stop by to visit me when he can though. One moment."

Kazenabi got her cell phone, flipping through a few numbers before calling.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-08, 5:42 am

At what was said, Tiara turned toward the group, still blindfolded. "If you can't get ahold of Inu-chan, I'll break the barrier for yo-AHH!" She tripped then, falling flat on her face. The kids around her rolled her over and climbed on her as she said something about not being a playground. Shortly after, Kanzi got through on her phone.

"What, who is it!? I'm busy eating right now!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-08, 6:26 am

Kazenabi couldn't help but be slightly amused. Inuyasha would always be Inuyasha no matter where he was. "It's me, mom. Some people came over claiming to know where the 'True Vampire' village is at, said they had a friend there. You can guess where I'm going with this..are you nearby?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-08, 11:30 am

There was a pause on the other end. "Uh... no, but maybe I'm near where those bastards are and could meet them there. Where's it at, Mom?" At the same time...

"Aw, I have to go to jail... I've been a bad kitty..."

"Nope. It's just a crime to be so adorable, Aiya."

"Oh, okay! Can you go to jail with me then?"

"Ha, well, we'll see what the dice say, sweety."

"Hawah! Kids, those aren't pillows... Ahh! They aren't toys either..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-08, 5:19 pm

Kanzi ignored the background noise, pausing one moment to confirm something before returning to speak on the phone. "They said the Himalayan mountains. Is that anywhere nearby you're at?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-02-08, 5:29 pm

Inuyasha chuckled a bit. "I'm near Mt. Everest, so yeah. Issues with some creature attacking the natives. Just got it done last night, actually. Great timing. Tell whoever is coming to meet me at the village at the base of the northern side of Everest. We'll go to deal with those vampires from there."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   

Back to top Go down

Not As Expected
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next