The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Not As Expected

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-09, 3:57 am

Ariana, Lance, and Larania instantly ran to hug Levante, but it was Ariana who expanded on things slightly. "Grandpa, Larania fought one of them! She fought him, and hit him really hard between the legs and said something about being 'nutty'! She was really cool!" Here, Larania was smirking again.

"Well, yeah. Why wouldn't I be cool?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-09, 4:26 am

Gareth was a bit taken back, and Levante while surprised gave that trademark fanged grin of his, feeling a surge of pride. "Is that so? Fitting of a Nosferatu and a Seraph. I wish I had been there to see it for myself." He noticed Meg, and seemed amused. "Any reason Meg suddenly transformed into a Beedrill?"

Suki just nodded. "She just..changed for some reason. I don't know how, but she protected us."

Levante had a feeling that was the case but he just wanted a confirmation. He turned to Meg. "In that case, I have to extend my thanks to you as well Meg." Most Pokemon were highly intelligent creatures, so even if they couldn't talk most times they could understand. It actually did seem Meg understood what Levante had said; even if they couldn't verbally say anything.

"And none of you got hurt at all?" Gareth had heard from Nobus(who was still around doing clean up and the like)

Reizo shook his head. "No..but grandpa got knocked out..."

What seemed to be a young nurse came up to them, or particularly the adults. "Ryo Kannon will be transported to the hospital west from here."

Seeing as there was no other, Levante understood. "I see. We'll be be there soon then." The woman left them alone after that. In the meantime, Suki and Reizo were just going have to stay with them for the time being.

It was later in the evening with Reizo and Suki at Tomoya in the Brunel mansion. Suki was sleeping already on a couch with Meg sleep as well. He had been thinking about something all day but wasn't sure how to go about it. Finally, when it was later on he decided to finally ask as Reizo went to Tomoya. Once it seemed most of everyone else was either sleep or doing their own thing.

"Could we uh..talk about stuff?"
Reizo said in his usually more meek manner but he seemed determined about whatever it was.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-10, 9:48 pm

Tomoya raised an eyebrow, but smiled at Reizo. It was wierd, talking to a child version of Reizo, but it didn't bother him as much as he'd once thought it would. "Sure, Reizo. What's on your mind?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-10, 11:40 pm

Reizo took a deep breath, then spoke. "When..grandpa got attacked and those bad people came, I couldn't do anything. If Meg didn't evolve I don't think me and Ariana would be here right now. But..when we're all grown up I don't want to just site there. I want protect my family..and..and Ariana too." His face flushed a bit at that.

Then he bowed in front of Tomoya. "Please be my sensei Tomoya!"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-11, 12:17 am

Tomoya blinked, then laughed a bit, ruffling Reizo's hair. "Got a thing for Ariana, eh? Got good taste. I happen to know for a fact that she'll be a knockout when she's older. Best to gain her attention fast, before other's take notice and lure her away from ya." He knelt down, and pressed two fingers to Reizo's chest, just over his heart. "I also know you've got more going for you in here than most people have in their whole body. Yeah, I'll be your sensei, but only if you promise me that no matter what, you'll use what I teach you to protect your family, friends, and anyone weaker than you who needs you. Deal?"

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on 2012-03-11, 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-11, 2:33 am

Reizo made a slight face, but otherwise didn't seem bothered, he was just happy. "Really? Okay..so do you want me to call you Sensei while training or just Tomoya? And..uh..when do we start and stuff?"

Then something else occured to the young boy. "What did you mean by my heart?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-11, 3:27 am

"Just call me Tomoya. We can start tomorrow if you want. As for what I meant... you'll figure it out."

(Oh my god I suck)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-11, 9:39 pm

(Just for that, I''m going to make you do a long ass post j/k)

Reizo smiled. "Oh, okay. I'll see you later, I want to start tomorrow. Good night." And with that he went to go get some sleep, finding a spot where Meg and his sister were sleeping.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-11, 11:48 pm

How they got there was anyone's guess, but Tomoya looked up after Reizo walked off, to see three young girls, around ten he'd guess, curled up together on the couch next to him, asleep. He blinked, wonder who they were and how the hell they got there. THen he noticed the note next to them, and picked it up. "Tell Levante I'll be back shortly, business to take care of... the hell?" It wasn't signed, so he careful got up, making sure not to wake the girls, and moved quickly to find Levante, who he knew had recently returned from some training.

~~~~~

(Ignore the fact it's not raining in the pic)

A young Ichigo Kurosaki walked alongside his mother, Masaki, holding her hand as they walked home from another day of training at the dojo, sheltered under Masaki's umbrella from the rain. "Mom, I don't know if I'm any good... Tatsuki always beats me before I can do anything..." Masaki just smiled.

"Sweety, Tatsuki has been training longer than you have. Don't worry, you'll catch up to her. And even if you don't, so long as you try your best, I'll always be proud of you, so you don't need to worry so much." Ichigo smiled brightly at that, which Masaki smiled warmly in response to. However, as they walked, Ichigo saw a young woman standing at the edge of the river, which was rushing by because of the rain. He noticed her slip slightly, and gasped. Pulling away from his mother, he ran toward the girl, to pull her away from the river, deaf to his mother's frantic cries for him to stop.

As Ichigo got closer, his mother catching up, the sadistic Hollow, Grand Fisher, grinned. The young girl was an illusion, his, meant as a lure, so he could devour the soul of the woman now rushing after her son. He chuckled to himself, raising a claw to strike... when suddenly, the woman and child were back on the sidewalk where they had been walking, another woman standing with them. He glared, enraged by this, and charged forward. Enough games, he'd kill them all and get his fill. Except, as he neared, the new woman, wearing a rather elaborate dress, turned to him, unbelievable power radiating from her. Grand Fisher balked, and tried to flee, this power filling him with dread, but it was too late. The woman was suddenly directly in front of him, delivering a spinning kick to his mask.

He was stopped in his tracks... before his entire body seemed to explode from the kick, mask shattering and his body being ripped apart. Grand Fisher, a Hollow that had been evading Shinigami for the longest time, feasting on the souls of innocent people, was destroyed with one, simply attack. His killer brushed off her dress, and walked over to Ichigo and Masaki, smiling softly. "There. Sorry for the scare." She then looked at Ichigo. "You should listen to your mother when she's telling you to stop. You could have been hurt." Ichigo just nodded dumbly. Masaki, however, swallowed, and bowed to Akasha.

"Thank you... that was a Hollow, wasn't it? One of those monsters the SHinigami fight?"

"...Is that what that was? I suspected, but wasn't sure."

"Oh... well, thank you for saving us. I'm Masaki Kurosaki, and this is my son, Ichigo. May I ask your name?" The woman smiled warmly.

"Akasha Bloodriver."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-12, 12:40 am

Levante found himself spending a day alone with his daughter Larania while everyone else was doing their own thing. He had found out not too long ago that Reizo would be training under Tomoya; something that interested the Nosferatu. However, since he had promised his daughter today that would have to wait until later. It wasn't as if Reizo was going anywhere anytime soon. Despite the boys gentle meekness, Levante couldn't help but feel there was something more there.

It wasn't something he could explain, but simply a feeling. It was the same feeling he had gotten from some before in his two hundred plus years of walking on this earth, one of those times the individual, once applying themselves became something else entirely. That same feeling and potential seemed to reside in Reizo. Whether it was accurate, or merely a feeling remained to be seen.

"You did very well Larania. From what I've been told from Delko, Garnet began doing basic shadow energy manipulation around your age. You seem to have the basics down, all that can be done is wait for you to age until your body can handle more advanced forms." Nosferatu grew more powerful with age, though it was a trait shared with other vampire races.

Levante came back home with his daughter, completely unware they had gotten more 'guest' since they had been out early in the morning. Tomoya would have been able to feel the older man's presence though when he arrived.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-12, 1:05 am

Tomoya went to Levante the instant he sensed him, coming right up to him. "Hey, Levante. You need to see something. It seems someone left you some presents..." He seemed really confused, and for good reason. He led Levante back to the living room, and presented him with the three sleeping girls. "They literally just popped up on the couch, I have no idea how they got there, and I'd been sitting on the couch. I was distracted, but still. There was also a note. 'Tell Levante I'll be back shortly, business to take care of.' Were you expecting someone?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-12, 1:16 am

Levante blinked a bit, confused. "..No. I don't recall anyone going to say they were going to visit, much less with little girls. Not unless its someone I fell out of contact with." That was possible. In his travels, some friends had moved apart and he lost track of them as life moved on, it just happened. Though at the moment, he couldn't think of who it could possibly be.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-12, 1:34 am

Tomoya nodded a bit, looking at the girls. "One with pink hair, one with reddish-orange hair, and one with blonde hair... kind of random. Maybe they are adopted. Then again, genetic little bumps occur all the time, I guess..."

"Actually, only the one with pink hair is mine, the others are my step-daughters, but I consider them to be my own." Tomoya whipped around at the voice, to see a beautiful woman with long, pink hair, in a soaked dress. She was looking directly at Levante though, smiling softly. "Hello, Levante... long time no see."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-12, 1:53 am

Levante wasn't an person that was easily caught off guard. With that said however, he had his limits and right now was one of them. He was shocked to see Akasha after all this time, it had literally been years. It wasn't as if he wasn't happy to see her but there were many questions rolling through his mind, why now and why did she bring all her daughters like this?

"Akasha..? It's not that I'm not happy to see you, but you understand I'm wondering about a few things with you showing up like this." Levante said to the other vampire. He looked down at his daughter, then back at the woman. "A lot of things have changed since we've last met it seems. You have three daughters, I have another daughter and two grandchildren now. This Larania."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-12, 2:10 am

Akasha looked to Larania, and smiled very softly. "Hm... I can see it. Hello, Larania. My name is Akasha Bloodriver, and I'm an old friend of your father's." She walked over to the sleeping girls, standing over them and smiling. As she said their names, she gently caressed their hair. "This is my daughter Moka, my step daughter Kahlua, and her younger sister Kokoa. I'm here, because I need a safe place for myself and my daughters... and I also need help. Do you remember Alucard, Levante?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-12, 2:37 am

Levante knew what that..thing was. But he had been hoping not to have to hear from it again. As much as he would have liked for the creature to have been permanently been dealt with, there was nobody around at the time that could have dealt with the thing for good.

"Unfortunately, yes." Levante said, all business. "What of them?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-12, 2:54 am

Akasha looked away at that. "When Moka was born... she almost died. I was desperate to save her, so I gave her my blood. Which means she has Shinso blood, just like myself, and Alucard. A few days ago, that power awakened inside her... and it woke Alucard up."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-12, 3:14 am

Levante frowned at this, but he didn't want to push her so he waited for Akasha to continue, but had a bad feeling of where this was going. He already had guesses but it was going to be confirmed either way very soon. Alucard had always been a grave threat, but one they felt they didn't have to worry about at least as long as it wasn't awakened. It seemed that idea had fallen.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-12, 4:02 am

Akasha was silent for a moment, then sighed. "Alucard immediately went after her. I'd suppressed my Shinso blood up until that point to keep him asleep. I released it again to fight him. However, the only way to rescue Moka, was to pacify Alucard. I chose to sacrifice myself to do so. I sealed Moka's Shinso blood, as well as her memories of what happened... I even overwrote her personality, to keep her out of trouble, since she would be sent away from the mansion. This caused Alucard to release her, and go after only me... except..." She paused biting her lip.

"I suppose she felt guilty for causing it, and for upsetting Moka. My other step-daughter, Akua, and granddaughter of Alucard, tried to fight Alucard, despite me telling her that it would do no good. He ripped her apart. However... it distracted him from his attempts to devour me... long enough for Issa to arrive.... Issa broke me free, and sacrificed himself to Alucard. I supressed my SHinso blood again, and Alucard took Issa..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-13, 2:21 pm

Levante and Issa hadn't really gotten along all that well, but still, he had been Akasha's husband. He knew what the lost of someone that close to you could do to you from personal experience after he lost Lisa. Even now he couldn't imagine what she was going through personally; everyone was different after all. It was easy enough to put together why she was here. She needed help raising those three girls.

"..Me and Issa didn't see eye to eye on many things, but I always knew deep down he was a good man." Levante gave a tired sigh. "I suppose the reason you came here is help with your daughters, correct? You're welcome to stay here in the mansion; you're not the only one. Some people come here so much they may as well practically live here."

Elsa, now twelve years old was humming to herself as she tended to the plants and flowers in the back of her mother's floral shop. Ever since being adopted by Clara Jameson those years ago, she had become a lot happier. She didn't have the self-confidence and self-loathing issues she would of had if she had been raised by her biological mother. In a way, her being given up for adoption was actually the best thing that had happened to her.

Gardening was something Elsa had simply taken too. It helped that she seemed to be a natural when it came to it, seeming to have a 'green thumb' as some would call it.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-13, 4:24 pm

Akasha nodded slightly. "Yes... but needing help is not the only reason. As you know, the type of vampire that Issa and myself were, as well as our daughters... our culture is a bit different than normal. I know that you are aware that I was not the only woman in Issa's life, and I know that was part of why you disliked him. I remember you saying that it was disrespectful to me for him to do that. I wasn't happy about it, but it's normal for our kind. Unfortunately... Kokoa and Kahlua's mother... Gyoukuro is a horrible woman, Levante. Issa had made the decision before, to send Moka away from the mansion when he found out that Gyoukuro was coming to live there. Gyoukuro hates me and Moka, and Issa feared she'd try to kill Moka." She hesitated.

"With Issa gone... I know that she would not hesitate to kill Moka. If it came down to a fight, I would win, but she is a cruel woman. She would try to kill Moka without me being able to stop her. I need help keeping Moka safe until Gyoukuro is dealt with, as well as keeping her from taking Kokoa and Kahlua back... Levante, have you heard of that group, Fairy Tail? They are small now, but have caused some issues here and there, if you recall. Do you know their goals?"

~~~~~

Clara Jameson came into the back greenhouse, smiling as she saw her adoptive daughter tending the flowers. She came over, and ran her fingers through Elsa's hair, smiling down at her. "How are things going back here, Elsa? Need any help at all? Things are kind of slow today, so I'm considering closing the shop early."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-13, 5:25 pm

Levante shook his head a bit. "I know they're an terrorist organization that is against humans, in particular they want to wipe them out. Such a foolish goal. As for the rest, we'll make sure that woman doesn't come to harm Moka or take the other two. This probably among the safest place to be with our..large family I suppose you could call it."

Elsa smiled closing her eyes for a moment, she liked the contact. "It's good, I don't need help. I just finished with the other flowers." At the last part, she perked up a bit slightly. "Are we going home then or somewhere else?" She didn't really mind, she just liked spending time with her mother.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-13, 5:52 pm

Akasha sighed. "Fairy Tail... wiping out the human race is indeed their goal. And Gyoukuro is a member of that group, if not the leader as I suspect. I cannot let her have even her own daughters. She'd turn them to her way of thinking, and that terrifies me."

~~~~~

Clara smiled, and shrugged. "Up to you, Elsa. Whatever it is, you can't stay up too late, since you have school tomorrow."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-14, 12:05 am

"That simply won't happen." Levante's voice was firm. "If she comes nearby she'll be dealt with, one way or another. Do you have any pictures of what they look like? And how strong are they?"

Elsa pouted a bit, but nodded. "..Okay. I just want to go home then. Did anything happen when I was at school today?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-14, 12:42 am

Akasha shook her head. "I don't have a picture, but you'll recognize her fairly easily. Look at Kahlua. Imagine her older, with shorter hair, and wearing egyptian styled clothing. As for how strong she is... she's stronger even than you are, Levante. She's strong enough that I would not defeat her without effort. I suspect she may be a Shinso as well, though I have no evidence. Her aura... it's powerful, and dark. I suppose Issa was drawn to her power..."

~~~~~

Clara chuckled to herself. "No, nothing happened. It was a very slow day, dear. Come on, help me close up the shop, and we'll go watch a movie. I bought some new one's when I went shopping yesterday."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   

Back to top Go down

Not As Expected
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next