The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Not As Expected

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-14, 1:56 am

Levante didn't have the ability to sense energy, as such he was going to have to trust Akasha's judgment on the stronger comment. While he wasn't really doing anything, at the same time he had no way to hide his energy. In short, anyone with sensing abilities would be able to tell or at least get a good idea just how strong he was exactly.

"I see. We'll, even if I can't defeat her on my own, then the help with my friends I should be able to, if it comes to that. My wife can defeat her for sure though, which you'll meet soon enough." Levante was curious about one thing. "As far as Fairy Tale goes, do you know anymore of its members who might be a large threat? I'm not entirely sure how high they rank on Nobus' threat list."

Elsa smiled happily at this. "Okay, then we can watch it together." The Dark Shroud Vampire went to go help her mother close up the shop. She liked being here, it made her feel like she was doing something. Having been raised by Clara had done the young quite a bit of good.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-14, 2:22 am

"I'm afraid not, I'm sorry." She then chuckled slightly. "Though, why am I not surprised that you married a woman who is, from the sound of it, significantly stronger than you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-03-16, 12:07 am

Levante gave a small grin. "You know me too well. Yes she is quite more powerful then I am. I think you'll like her when you meet." He didn't tell her his wife was one of the Seraphim or anything, that could wait until they met later.

(I just put the various people I think would've come, if not I'll edit)

It was about four days since Akasha and her daughters moved into the Brunel mansion. They had adjusted rather quickly to there, surprisingly or not. It was on the fourth day the Littner family was invited to Overlord Zenon's place in Veldime. When Tomoya had mentioned years back about him dying, the first step was meeting them. Ironically, this proved easier done then thought, because Zenon had discovered that he was distantly related to Vargus, making him and the rest of the Littner's family.

Since the Overlord was big on that sort of thing, he more then welcomed them. He was curious to see what the rest of his family was like. From there, things had progressed naturally which was why on the fourth day since Akasha and her family moved in, he had the Littner family and those in his circle for dinner. This was supposedly around the time Zenon would die due the spirit within Rozalin acting up. They weren't sure of the exact date though, simply the year.

Akasha was let on this little fact, for the simple reason if they were going to prevent it, it was best not to take any chances. That and Zenon wanted to meet the newest member of the circle himself; it helped it was someone pretty well known but unimportant in their mind. However, Rozalin herself gave off no different feeling of a normal child when she was met. They would simply have to wait.

The dinner itself was taken place in the large manor where Zenon was waiting patiently for everyone to arrive. A large, long table was there for everyone to eat at with everything neatly decorated and in place. Some maids were scurrying around, getting some last minute things done before things got started. Samantha was already there, as was Gareth, and of course the Littner family. Levante would be on his way soon, in his usual fashion as would everyone else.

When Vargus first arrived, Zenon went to greet them. Like Vargus, he was a extremely tall and well built man, not to mention intimidating. Yet despite that and their power, they were relatively gentle. Rozalin was in tow wearing a nice elegant dress for the evening, but she was actually a somewhat shy little thing and not as haughty and high and mighty like some would have thought. Maybe it was because she was still very young, or her father, it was hard to tell.

"Welcome. I've been waiting, glad my family could come."
Zenon said, a small smile forming on the man's face as got to greet Vargus and the rest of his family. He had a habit of spoiling Ariana, Lance and Larania from time to time when they visited. "How have you been?"

Zenon, and the dress Rozzy wears Though differemt, covered up of course lol

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-04-25, 11:42 am

Vargus smiled a bit. "I've been good, actually, as have we all." He was at the head of the group of arrivals. Tomoya of course stood with Samantha, arm around her waist. A nineteen-year old Ignis was looking around calmly, her sixteen-year old sister Karin humming to herself. A nine-year old Ariana and Larania were following behind, the seven-year old Lance sticking close to Ariana as always. Tanarin, unfortunately, was not there; she'd had business to take care of. She'd also winked at Tomoya and Samantha for some reason.

Akasha was there with her daughters. Moka, Kahlua, and Kokoa were playing with eachother, as well as trying to get their mother involved in the game, whatever it was. With them, surprisingly or not, was the nine-year old Ichigo, and his adopted brother, Adell. Their younger sisters were at home with Isshin. Finally, rounding things off, Atsuko stood near her son and daughter-in-law, with little Tomo holding her hand. Two years since the death of Naoyuki, Tomo was recovered. Thanks in no small part to Atsuko's comfort.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-05-14, 12:07 am

Zenon was happy to hear that. Nothing had really happened as of late, but every once in a while adventure did indeed visit his family from time to time. The incident with those strange people trying to capture Ariana but had been dealt with by Suki's Pokemon being a example of it. "Glad to hear it. I've been thinking of something and I want your honest opinion. Instead of private schooling, I was thinking of putting my daughter into public schooling, so she can interact with the others and more around her age. The isolation isn't good for her, but I worry about someone finding out who she is and using her against me."

Kieth was there along with his mother Beth, his father not able to come at the moment. Reizo and Suki were naturally there; Meg was out even though Suki had a old Pokeball by this point. The Kenzy's were also there, Monica seemed to have made it her 'goal' to go make Lance more talkative. We'll, at least that's what she had in mind since she declared him her 'special silent friend' and followed him around like a puppy.

Rozalin in the mean time had lost interest in her father and uncle's conversation and wandered off. She noticed the new vampire children and wanted to play with them, but she lost her nerve to do it. Rozalin, as she was now had a problem with shyness when it came to meeting new people. She was used to the others by now, but the Akasha children were new. When Zenon had died, she had went the opposite way, putting the shyness away for another front altogether.

Finally she got there, hesitating for a bit longer. "..Can I play with you?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-05-15, 10:54 pm

Vargus shrugged a bit. "It's up to you, but if you really want my opinion, I think it's a good idea. SHe'll be around the rest of the kids, so she'll have friends and support. Seems good to me."

Moka, Kokoa, and Kahlua all looked at Rozalin, before Kahlua and Moka both said at the same time, "Okay!" Kokoa didn't say anything, hiding behind Moka a bit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-05-17, 3:46 am

Zenon thought about it slightly longer, and nodded. "I'll set something up for her to go then. It won't be too long once I get the proper paper work done. Has there anything new happen while you were away?"

Rozalin slowly smiled at the responses, pleased. "..Okay. My name is Rozalin." She blinked a bit at Kokoa. "Is she okay?"

She didn't notice it herself, but Rozalin, for just a moment had a strange dark presence cove her. It was overwhelmingly powerful and definitely wasn't Rozalin however, since it was so brief Moka and the others wouldn't have noticed. Akasha and others who could sense energy more sharply would have felt it. Like a chill that went directly into their bones.

The power was too dark to be Rozalin's. Almost hard to believe such a powerful evil power was in her and soon would be acting up.

Daria Talban hummed softly to herself as she headed hand in hand with her son down the street. He was in a t-shirt, sneakers and jeans. His silver hair was ruffled a bit, as if he had just gotten out of a shower. The two of them were heading to the shop to get something. Daria needed to get something done to their new home they moved into to help 'delude' the water. Normally, things from Hiiragi Inventions would have sufficed but she had this place recommended by a friend so she decided to have it tried out.

Is this it?

Seeing the small shop, Daria paused one second then stepped through the doors. "Hello?" Dorian looked around curiously, his red eyes taking in all the various items the shop had to offer. There were so many things around, he didn't even know what most of them were or even did.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-05-17, 4:12 am

Bahara was sitting at the counter, reading a book, when they came in. He noticed them quickly, and smiled, setting the book down. "Hello. Welcome to 'Collected Curio's'. My name is Bahara Pandra. Is there anything in particular you are looking for, or just looking around?"

~~~~~

Akasha blinked at the feeling, turning her gaze on Rozalin. It was unnerving, that feeling. She hoped whatever it was, it was sealed up tight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-06-13, 2:16 pm

Daria smiled a bit, releasing Dorian's hand. "I was told by a friend of mine this place sells things that deludes water? I've recently moved to another house and I don't want to have to buy herbs all the time. I'm a Dark Shroud, you see."

Rozalin decided that if the others weren't making a big deal about how Kokoa was acting then she guessed it was okay. She was just happy to make some new friends. She also didn't notice anything going on as far as the presence inside of her, the majority of the time she wouldn't feel anything but a slight tickle here and there.

Not so much anymore.

I am a being of solitude..

Rozalin blinked, looking around. Nobody had seemed to hear it. Maybe she had imagined the creepy voice. However, Levante, Vargus and Akasha would be able to hear the voice for some reason as well, as if it was speaking directly to them.

..And I will release myself from this cage of flesh, even if I must carve my way out.

Now Rozalin knew something was wrong and she was starting to get scared and panick. Her body started to feel strangely hot and cold at the same time, she didn't like it. "D-daddy..." She whimpered.

..For far too long the other beings have escaped my hatred.

Zenon instantly rushed to his daughter's side who had moved a bit away from the other children, she looked pale and was crying. The presence was acting up, this was the first time he had felt it. "It's going to be all right Rozalin.." He tried to soothe, even ignoring how helpless he felt at the moment.

A dark light began to illuminate around Rozalin, drawing into her.

Then she screamed.

It was a horrible pained sound that shouldn't have come from any child, the energy continued to build, pushing anyone nearby back. The energy began to reside and in its place..stood Rozalin. Or what seemed to be her. Except she was older now, and had completely blank eyes.

Feeling a mixture of rage and confusion if this thing had taken over his daughter's body, Zenon spoke. "..You..what did you do to my Rozalin?!"

"Rozalin never existed." The thing said. "She was merely a persona to hold until my return and keep this body safe."

Samantha felt a deep amount of disgust for Rozalin being referred that way. "How could you.." After the thing with Ariana and the others, she didn't understand still how some people could be that cruel.

"You seem hard of hearing, human. Rozalin never truly existed."

The battle had been a long one, but they managed to subdue and defeat the evil spirit that had been inside of Rozalin. It was now, no longer a threat. However, Rozalin had to unfortunately be roughed up in the process in order to be free from it. She was at least back to her normal size. At the moment, she was resting in one of the large rooms. Zenon was there, looking stressed as was Samantha and Levante.

None of the other children had been hurt during the brawl, thankfully. They had been taken away to safety before things got truly ugly.

"What am I going to do with you?" Zenon said quietly more to himself as he moved a bang of hair out of his daughter's face. Another small regret was that the other children might withdraw themselves from her, but right now he was simply glad she was all right.

"It..shouldn't act up anymore." Levante finally said, he glanced at Tomoya. "I'm afraid this is more out of my element. This is more Tomoya's territory."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-06-22, 2:19 am

Tomoya was sitting in a chair, back in his body, looking more than tired. "Kind of a shot in the dark, really... how I managed to get that thing sealed... well... not really sealed. I got Rozalin to take control of her Inner World. It'll only last so long as her will does... we'll need a better fix, but until I know more about my powers, I'm stuck. I need to learn from some trained Shinigami, but Urahara is being a pain in my ass, and the other Shinigami in Soul Society would treat me as a criminal or something if I showed up... this is ridiculous..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-07-12, 11:38 pm

Days turned to weeks, and those weeks turned to months and eventually those months turned into years. There hadn't been too much of note that happened except for a few things. One of the first, was when Moka's seal had cracked after a malfunction, it resulted in two people being born. Moka with her pink hair and a young girl around the same age with silver. The later one was named 'Ashi' and she was welcomed into the family no problem as if she had been there all along; none of the others also had any problem with it.

Emanulle had joined their circle about a year after Rozalin's first incident with the evil spirit inside of her. His father, Orian had passed away, and Namida his mother had decided she wanted to be closer to where Terra and her niece was at after the fact. It had gone a long way in her healing, and she was typically busy so that helped.

Orihime had been taken been taken in by the Kenzy's some time during the years, so she wouldn't have to live alone.

Over time, their odd, large group that was like a family expanded. Each one was very different from the last, yet they functioned somehow.

Then it was time to start school at this 'Youkai Academy...'

I hope Ichigo is up..

Rozalin shifted, making a mental note of a few things as she reached the home of her friends. Adell was more of a early riser, so she didn't see as much problem with him. Then again, their father had a way of making both boys wake up whether they wanted to or not. Rozalin stifled a giggle at remembering some of the antics; it was never born in that household at least.

She knocked on the door and waited. It was time to begin school, and it was prudent they be on time. It was a routine--Rozalin would go to get Ichigo and then gradually go meet her other friends.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-08-04, 2:51 am

Only a moment after Rozalin had knocked, the door was thrown open, Isshin Kurosaki standing there proudly. "Rozzy, my lovely third daughter! Here once again to pick up my no-good son's! It's so heartwarming, the dedication you show!" He suddenly ripped his shirt open, exposing his bare chest. "Come, my third daughter, give your father a big hug, and seek comfort in my-" He was suddenly sent crashing into the wall by a kick to the side of the head from Ichigo, who had come down stairs quickly from the noise.

"Dammit, you old goat! Do you have to be so crazy in the mornings!?"

"Ah... g-good one, my son... you really... got me good..." The eccentric man was grinning from the floor, where he was twitching. Ichigo just sighed, turning to Rozalin.

"Tch, sorry about that. Come on in, Rozalin..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-08-07, 12:36 am

Rozalin first thought was a bit of panick. She had grown to like the strange, eccentric man but something's about him she would never get completely used to. One of those things was the current situation right now. Isshin screaming about her being her third daughter, though flattering to herself, she could do without more of the physical hugging.

When he ripped his shirt open, and asked for a hug Rozalin held up her hands in protest.

"W-wait! There's no need for..!"

Luckily, Ichgio in his particular and wonderful timing came to her aid and 'saved' her from his father. She gave a sigh of relief.

"Thank you Ichigo. Your father is harmless but he's a bit too, ah, zealous in his fatherly affection sometimes." She stepped inside the house, no doubt Adell would be up(probably training, the battle maniac). As would Masaki, Yuzu and Karin. She loved the family in genera. Masaki she always thought of a mother she never had in the big, extended family circle of theirs.

"I trust everything has been going all right?" She asked, as she looked around to see if any of the others were up around the area.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-08-07, 12:42 am

Ichigo shrugged. "Yeah. Mom and Yuzu are cooking breakfast. They made more than enough if you want some. Karin is practicing for soccer outside. I think she was using Adell for target practice so he could work on his dodging while she works on her aim. Not that either needs the practice..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-08-07, 1:10 am

Rozalin nodded a bit. "That's good. Today is going to be our first day in that Youkai academy that Lady Akasha runs. I want to make myself and Adell arrive there on time. We'll meet the others along the way."

She went into the kitchen, smiling warmly as she saw Masaki and Yuzu. "Good morning to you two. How are you?"

Adell came trudging back inside, he was sweaty but otherwise seemed fine. Minus the fact there was some dirt on his clothes. "Man..next time..make sure clothes don't get messed up before school." Honestly, he just wanted a quick training round. It was suppose to be harmless then a small mistake happened. At least he still had a few minutes before they had to rush to school.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-08-07, 1:50 am

Ichigo just nodded, putting his hands in his pockets. "I gotcha. New school and all that, right?" In the kitchen, Masaki looked over her shoulder at Rozalin, smiling.

"Good morning, Rozalin dear. Breakfast will be ready in less than a minute, so please, sit, have yourself something to eat. Oh, and I apologize for my husband harassing you again." Yuzu waved happily, but was trying to focus on what she was doing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-08-13, 3:49 pm

(We'll, accidentally deleted it once but at least I saved it lol)

Rozalin shook her head. "It's fine. Isshin simply has his own way of doing things. He's very spirited." That put it lightly. He could be annoying at times, but she had to admit the way he did things lifted the mood at times. If she was feeling sorry for herself or depressed, then seeing some of his antics would cheer her up.

Adell had to hurriedly take a quick shower and clean himself up before coming back down, making a mental note to be more careful about the next time.

"How have you've been?"

The Kenzy household was stable.

But it was never boring.

Not when Orihime who had become part of their family years ago lived in the same household as Monica. The two were practically joined at the hip, which wasn't surprising since their personalities were pretty compatible and both of them just clicked. It was the same with Moka and Orihime. It wasn't the only member of the household. Emanulle, who ended up living on earth with his mother after his father passed was often a frequent member. He didn't live here, but he was there often enough when he wasn't at home.

Monica had stopped following Lance around like a puppy(AKA her special friend when she was a little kid) she still hung around him a lot of course. This made other would be suitors at school jealous, wondering why a older girl wanted to be around them in the first place.

There was a couple of reasons for that. Not that they would admit to them.

Currently, she was on the way to the Brunel mansion. It had amusingly enough become the unofficial resting spot for their huge extended family. Sometimes it was just the Brunel's and Akasha's family, but often times there were others of their large circle of friends staying in and out. Monica knew for a fact Reizo was there having to spend the night, so there was a chance Ariana was there too.

They needed to get ready for their first day of Youkai Academy, which was why Monica was going there along with Emanulle and Orihime. Orihime wasn't attending, but Monica didn't need a big excuse to have one of her younger sister tag along.

Will she be okay?

Monica thought of it and decided she was being overprotective. Of course Orihime would be okay. She didn't really get picked on, and Ichigo was there. That was enough determent for most(sane) people to leave her alone. Between Adell and Ichigo they had been dubbed as the 'Bully Busters', half serious and half jokingly by some of the other students.

When the three arrived, Emanulle knocked on the door. A few moments later, Levante answered.

"Ah. You three. Come in."
The elder vampire moved aside for the three teenagers to come inside. "You're here for Ashi and the others, I take it. How have you've three been?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-09-23, 3:23 pm

Masaki smiled. "I've been doing well, dear. I'm a bit worried about Ichigo at times though. I'm worried he'll get suspended or something if he gets in another fight at school."

"Mom, I don't start the fights, I finish them. If they didn't act like idiots, it wouldn't happen. The teachers just think I'm some sort of delinquent because of my hair. They think I dyed it orange, and that I did it to be rebellious. It's just stupid." Masaki sighed.

"That's true, Ichigo... still, I worry. Especially since you've been seeing spirits more often lately."

"Eh. Mr. Okazaki say's there have just been more spirits around lately." Masaki grinned a bit.

"I find it funny that you show Tomoya and Samantha more respect than your teachers."

"If my teacher's deserved respect, they'd get it."

~~~~~

Orihime smiled, waving happily. "Hello, Mr. Brunel! It's good to see you again! I've been fine, though I had this dream last night that I was attacked by this alien carrot, and it wanted to eat all of my pudding! I had to draw on the power of my blaster to fight him back; it was a hard fight, but I won!" She knew full well it had been nothing more than a dream, but she sounded so proud of herself for triumphing over an alien carrot in a dream, it was rather cute.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-09-26, 4:02 pm

"That doesn't make any sense. There's humans that have pink hair, why is orange so strange?" Rozalin shook her head. She wasn't going to pretend to understand any of it really.

She noticed the time and mentally cursed, not outloud that would be unlady-like. They still had time, but if they stayed too long they would get behind.

"I'm sorry. But we have to get going."

"We?" Adell said just coming around the corner.

"Yes, we. First day remember?"

"Oh..right."

Adell wasn't a morning person at times.

As Adell went to leave, Rozalin gave Masaki a hug, then surprisngly or not Ichigo which might of caught him off guard. It was brief though, and she was soon out the house.

"Bye everyone!"

All three of them were amused. Orihime was just herself, but nobody would have it any other way.

"I'm quite glad you won to still be among us." Levante mused. "I'll be right back, I'll get the others."

He left the three teenagers for now, going up the stairs. First he'd see if Ariana was in her room, then Moka, and the others. They were a very large, strange but otherwise happy family. Levante liked it that way.

Levante knocked on the door and waited.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   

Back to top Go down

Not As Expected
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13