The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Not As Expected

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-29, 9:43 pm

Around ten o'clock that night, a young woman showed up at Kanzinabi's door to speak with her. She was from the orphanage, sent to find out a couple things about the home, and make sure it was a suitable home for a child.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-29, 10:06 pm

Kanzi was still up around that time but she had been winding down for bed. She had been staying at one of her 'spare' homes she used while she was on business away from home.

"Can I help you?" She asked the young woman once opening the door.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-29, 10:40 pm

The young woman nodded, smiling. "Hi, my name's Jessie, I work for Mr. Yuri. He sent me to check your home, make sure it's a suitable home for a child. Especially for Aiyana, she's his favorite." She giggled a bit. "It's so cute, he calls her his little princess! I'm honestly surprised he's letting you adopt her. He's practically chased away anyone else interested in adopting her."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-29, 11:20 pm

Kanzi stepped aside to let her come in, she found what the young woman had said not too surprising. Still. "Hm. So he's very attached, understandbale. I suppose he's grown attached enough he's reluctant to see her go. At the same time, I think most potential parents would have no problems with her visiting and keeping in contact. But perhaps I'm thinking too much. Chase them off how?"

The Dog Demon moved into the kitchen. "My name is Kazenabi by the way, or just Kanzi. Did you want anything to drink?"

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2012-01-30, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://verseproject.4rumer.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-29, 11:28 pm

"Oh, no, I'm good. Thank you though. And he'd just be kind of... stand offish, I guess. He'd also make sure they knew exactly how challenging it could be to raise a child. Just between you and me, I think he intentionally intimidated them, cause he didn't want them to take Aiyana away. He says they were 'unsavory' people, but only some were. It think he just intended to keep her with him until she aged out. He probably is okay with you adopting her because he knows you have experience raising a child, and can give her a better life than he can. Leas that's what I think. Anyway, care to give me a tour, so I can make sure everything is in order?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 12:39 am

Kanzi nodded and began showing the young woman around. "Of course. This is just one of my homes, but I hope it meets to your standards." She was wondering if the woman was human or not, but it didn't matter, she'd likely be able to tell by scent what she was. "If you have questions, feel free to ask. How long have you've been working there?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 1:07 am

She smiled. "About three years. Started working there part-time when I was seventeen, full-time once I graduated. Do you have any weapons in the home? If so, where are they kept?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 2:54 am

Kanzi shook her head. "None. I keep my weapons elsewhere for the most part, or if need be on my person but hidden. Now that I'll be raising a child again its just another reason for me not to have lying around."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 2:56 am

Jessie smiled, nodding. "That's good to hear. Can you show me the kitchens and bathrooms? THose are generally the only real problem areas."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 3:03 am

Kanzi lead her to bathroom first since it was the closes nearby, then after that she lead her inside the kitchen. She was still thinking about the head of the orphanage but she wasn't sure which questions to ask. It didn't help besides a slight nagging feeling she had nothing to really go on. "So just curious, what is Yuri like?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 3:11 am

Jessie, while checking everything out, answered Kanzi's question. "Oh, he's a sweetheart. He's very kind to all the children, and spends alot of time with them. Makes sure they all feel loved, even while in an orphanage. He's... a bit stand-offish to me and the other employee's, but I can't really fault him for that. He's respectful though. Like, when he asked if he could sometimes drink my blood, when the thirst really gets to him, and I told him it made me uncomfortable, he didn't even push. He just told me it was okay, and never brought it up again. He never seems to get thirsty anyway, so I don't even feel guilty about it."

"But most importantly, he really loves the kids. Really acts like a parent. I often see him with one of them sitting in his lap while he reads them a story. Mostly Aiyana though."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 3:27 am

Kanzi seem satisfied with that answer and didn't really press things. Maybe she was just over thinking and seeing things that weren't there. She wasn't infallible and she could make some big blunders like everyone else. This wouldn't be the first time and wouldn't be the last time either.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 3:39 am

Jessie continued to inspect things for a bit, then turned to Kanzi. "Hey, I have a question. Is it normal for little girls to often get colds? I looked on the internet, but didn't find anything. I figured I'd ask a woman who's as.. well, wise, as you are."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 3:48 am

Kanzi blinked at the question. "..We'll, depends on a few things. If they have a weaker immune system its not unheard of, some children take some time to develop it. Other races immune system are naturally a bit weaker, and some are stronger. Why do you ask, one of the children usually gets sick?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 3:52 am

Jessie nodded, looking slightly worried. "Yes. Several of the girls, but especially Aiyana, often get colds. Seems like two of them every week. It really worries Mr. Yuri, particularly with Aiyana. But he gives them hot baths every day that they are sick. Is it abnormal, for them to be getting sick so often?"

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on 2012-01-30, 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 3:59 am

This made the demoness start to think. "..That isn't normal. If it was just one then it could be explained of someone having abnormally weak immune system but even with that. No, that's too much. Something would have to be going on. Have you ever considered going to a doctor to get that checked?And he gives them hot baths?" The last part bothered her, he had a female assistant and she didn't feel that was hardly appropriate. She was definitely going to look into things.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 4:23 am

Jessie seemed confused now. "Well, yeah... he has a doctor come to check on them every month. He gives them all complete physicals, then gives Mr. Yuri some cold medicine to give them. He gives it to them all before bed, since it makes them sleepy. He says he can't find anything really wrong with them..." Jessie was starting to, now that she said it all out loud, notice how odd some of this was. "As... as for the hot baths, they are one of the really effective natural cures, and he... he can't just leave them alone, it's not safe to leave them alone in a tub while sick, and certainly not so young..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 4:25 am

"Doesn't that strike as..strange?"
Kanzi said at length. "I do not mean to judge them, I do not know them, however I won't lie and pretend that doesn't sound a bit strange. Though, have you ever done one of these baths instead of him?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 4:30 am

Jessie was beginning to look rather nervous, and even more confused. "W-well, um.... n-no. I offered, but... but Mr. Yuri said that they didn't trust me enough, and... and they'd be scared then... M-Ma'am, what... what are you getting at?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 4:34 am

Kanzi face was pensive. "..I'm saying Mr. Yuri may be having..inappropriate thoughts at least about the children. Not trusting you doesn't make sense, he can't be everywhere at once and he obviously trust you enough to watch over them while away. The colds..I don't know the odds but its stretching probablity to the breaking point for the children to get that sick often, and the doctors not finding anything wrong? In addition to that, the hot baths strangely make them better. Hot baths aren't miracle cures, they don't typically just make colds go away that easily."

"You add this with the fact if anything he should want a female to do the baths and it doesn't make sense." Her face hardened. "I do not like all these facts added up look like, and I don't believe in concidences like this."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 4:37 am

Jessie was getting twitchy. "N-no, that can't be right... he, he's such a nice man.... he wouldn't... he c-couldn't..." She paused, then licked her lips. "It... it's a little after ten o'clock, so the children would b-be in bed, um... I, I'm going to go ch-check on them... y-yes, I think... I think that's best... just... make sure they are sleeping.... safe and sound..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 4:44 am

Kanzi thought of something. "I'll go with you. I won't assume anything until I get there but if he's discovered, he'll possibly react violently. I'll go with you, for yours and the children's protection."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 4:49 am

Jessie hesitated, then nodded very slightly. "O-okay..."

~~~~~

Upon getting back to the orphanage, Jessie quietly led the way in, to avoid waking the children. She went to the room where their beds were, and looked around for a bit, before pausing at one of the empty beds, that wasn't made. She began to bit her lip. "...Aiyana... isn't in bed..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 5:00 am

"..I'll be right back." Kanzi said and tried to find the young girl by scent; she didn't know her that well but she'd know the scent enough to track it. Mainly because she was the only neko around here in the first place.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   2012-01-30, 5:07 am

Aiyana's scent would lead Kanzi straight to the bathroom. Inside, Aiyana was standing naked in front of the toilet, looking very confused. Yuri was sitting on the edge of the toilet, lid down, and pants around his ankles as he tried to coax Aiyana to touch his erection, telling her that kissing it would make him feel good. Aiyana, always one to want and help the man that watched after her, wanted to do that for him, but she found the thing between his legs a bit frightening. It had twitched when he'd first had her touch it, and it startled her.

Jessie simply followed behind Kanzi, biting her lip painfully hard with worry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not As Expected   

Back to top Go down

Not As Expected
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next