The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Growing Pains

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-06, 11:47 pm

Reyna glanced away, an unconvincing look of innocence on her face. "Not a clue. I'm sure that wherever they are, they are not being digested by hungry Dragonkin... which I sincerely hope are not having 'fun' with the Succubus that came with them.. I doubt it, since that one is so horny all the time..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-07, 2:01 am

Kieth grimaced, particularly at the last part image. "..Forget I asked." Sheila didn't comment on anything, still clinging to her father. Once they finally got home, it was only then did Sheila release her death grip but she still stayed close the entire time, she was obviously still shaken up about things.

"I don't want to sleep alone.." Sheila said in a small voice.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-07, 2:04 am

Reyna just looked at the little girl, then nodded. "Just a moment..." She closed her eyes, concentrating, and her bikini was suddenly replaced by a sheer nightie... which of course gave Kieth an eyeful, as she had only panties on underneath. "Alright. Now, on we go. Kieth, how big is your bed?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-07, 2:22 am

It wasn't as bad as the bikini, but the clothes Reyna wore were still distracting in their own way. "It's about king's size, more room then I know what to with honestly. It was a pain to even get in here." He didn't remember what possessed him to get that bed exactly, he had been cursing trying to get the damned thing inside, much to Tomoya's amusement at the current time. However, once he managed to finally do it, he regretted absolutely nothing.

Kieth headed into his room, moving the covers as Sheila took Reyna's hand. She intended to cuddle up to her like the last time.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-07, 2:41 am

Reyna just nodded, and climbed into the bed, positioning things so that once Kieth got in, Sheila would be in the middle, and they'd all be close together in the center of the bed. "This works. Now, come to bed, Kieth."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-07, 3:02 am

She had to have done that on purpose. There was no way she had on a see through nightie on like that and didn't think of how it would effect him, since the bikini actually covered more. Kieth got into the bed not that much longer after Reyna's comment. It was nice like this he had to admit, almost like a family.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-07, 3:08 am

Reyna put an arm around Sheila, also grabbing Kieth's arm to make him do the same, so that both of them were hugging Sheila. "There. Perfect." She smiled softly, and looked at Sheila and Kieth with bright eyes. "This feels right."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-07, 3:25 am

Kieth had to agree, the whole thing just felt natural. He felt warm at seeing Reyena's happy look, there had always been something very appealing about her eyes. He decided to go with his gut and gently took Reyna's hand into his. Sleep came the easier and quickest it had in the longest time.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-07, 10:28 am

Reyna smirked when Kieth took her hand. "Can't keep your hands off me I see..." She, too, got to sleep quickly. Tomorrow... tomorrow, she'd pick up where she left off with Kieth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-07, 2:11 pm

Sheila was actually the first one to wake up tomorrow, her mouth opening to an 'O' as she stretched a bit, and looked around. Seeing her mom and dad still asleep, she decided to wake them, first by trying to get Reyna to wake up then she'd try to get daddy up, too.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-07, 2:41 pm

Reyna opened one eye, looking at Sheila. "...Well, someone woke up early." SHe sat up, yawning slightly. "ANyway, good morning Sheila..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-08, 5:27 pm

"Morning."
Sheila seemed to be in a good mood. "You want to help wake daddy up?" Kieth was still out at the moment, he was usually up early if nothing else out of habit from school or work. Just not today.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-08, 7:01 pm

Reyna paused, then gave Sheila a devilish grin. How fitting. "Oh, Yes I do, Sheila. Actually, I have a little treat for him, but I can't let you see, so is it alright if I wake him up on my own this time? I'll make it up to you however you want."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-08, 7:47 pm

Sheila was confused but nodded. "Oh, okay. Do you want me to leave then?"

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-08, 8:23 pm

Reyna nodded, gently lifting Sheila out of the bed and setting her on her feet on the floor. "This is an adult thing, I'm sorry. But like I said, I'll make it up to you however you want later."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-08, 8:35 pm

Sheila simply looked at her mother figure for a moment, then the prone form of Kieth before finally leaving out the door. She closed it behind her.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-08, 8:49 pm

Reyna chuckled slightly. "Such a good girl... and as much as I'd like to find out exactly how she came to be, I shouldn't until I can return your feelings... in the mean time..." She moved over Kieth, straddling him under the covers. She pressed herself against him, and nibbled on his ear while reaching down between them to lightly grope his crotch through his clothes. She continued nibbling, while whispering in his ear. "Kieth... wake up, Kieth..." She gave him another squeeze, running her tongue along the edge of his ear, dragging her breasts against his chest through her thin nightie. "Come on, Kieth... wake up and give me some attention..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-08, 9:09 pm

Kieth hadn't been close to waking up for at least another twenty or thirty minutes, but even if he was a heavy sleeper, there wasn't anyway he could sleep through this. He groaned a bit in his sleep before waking up moments later, coming alert quickly on seeing Reyna on top of him..along with everything else. It wasn't much of a surprise the lower head already jumped to conclusions, becoming hard enough it was almost painful.

While part of him would of asked what she was doing, that would have been too obvious to the point of being stupid. Instead, he just stopped thinking about and reacted on instinc, letting himself go with the flow. He leaned a bit forward to kiss her on the lips hungrily, trailing down to her delicate smooth neck.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-08, 9:23 pm

Reyna happily returned the kiss, but once he moved to her neck, she grinned. "I see you're awake now. Good." Another squeeze. "I still can't return your feelings yet, so I don't want to lead you on. We'll go as far as you feel you can without it being too much, though not right now. You need to cook breakfast soon. Nothing wrong with a little bit of fun first though." Yet another squeeze. "So, Kieth... what would you like to do, or for me to do, right now? Anything short of full blown sex, since I have a feeling the two of us would be in here for awhile that way." She then brought her lips close to his ear, whispering again.

"I'm perfectly willing to relieve some of the 'tension' down there..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-14, 1:15 am

Kieth..was of course in hog heaven at the moment. It wasn't exactly quite what he wanted of course, but still, there weren't much better ways to wake up then this right now.

He had to think of something. Something they could both get rid of their natural urges. They also needed to get it done in a reasonbale amount of time with Sheila waiting and hungry, so he got an diea. "How about a blow job, but instead of the normal way, you're over me so I can get to you at the sametime? That way we both get done somewhere around the same time and nobody is waiting."

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-14, 1:32 am

Reyna grinned. "I was just talking about pleasuring you, nice to know you are so considerate of my needs too. Good boy." She moved around so that she was over him with her legs straddling his head while she worked to fish a certain something of his out into the open. He'd notice that her panties were a bit damp too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-18, 12:26 am

Kieth didn't waste any time in moving Reyna's panties to the side. After that he moved a bit further up to start using his tongue. Just being this close to her like this made him excited; it wouldn't actually take that long for him to release considering how stimulated he was already.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-18, 1:17 am

Once Reyna had freed him from his pants, she grinned, lightly stroking him. "My, I'd felt it through your clothes, but you are a big boy, aren't you?" She ran her tongue slowly from base to tip, swirling it around the head, then smiled. "Well, Bon App├ętit I suppose." With that, she took him into her mouth, immediately getting to 'work'.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sion Reaver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-19, 12:01 am

Kieth didn't get to answer, because he was instantly distracted by the pleasure he was getting from Reyna; so he decided to shut up. Instead, while she went to work on pleasing Reyna, probing his tongue deeper.

Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   2012-04-19, 12:04 am

Reyna closed her eyes, moaning around Kieth's length in her mouth. 'Actually pretty good with his tongue. Thought I might have to teach him some things... maybe not as much as I thought...'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   

Back to top Go down

Growing Pains
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next